Stats: 3,194,616 members, 7,955,261 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:54 PM

Ronaldo Wants To Pay For Damage Caused By Bodyguard Crashing His Bugatti - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Wants To Pay For Damage Caused By Bodyguard Crashing His Bugatti (46641 Views)

Ronaldo Wants UEFA Champions League Named After Him / Floyd Mayweather Spends ₦9m On Oil Change Each Time He Services His Bugatti / Cristiano Ronaldo And His Bugatti Chiron Pictured (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ronaldo Wants To Pay For Damage Caused By Bodyguard Crashing His Bugatti by DrayZee: 7:52pm On Jun 23, 2022
otipoju:

There are two major types.

Comprehensive coverage pays for damage to a policy holder's property as well as damage caused by policy holder to other persons property. As well as damage from certain events such as weather and theft.

The second type is liability coverage which covers damage to other people's property alone minus that of the policy holder.

Many car dealers will not let you drive off the dealership without any form of insurance.
Alright.
Re: Ronaldo Wants To Pay For Damage Caused By Bodyguard Crashing His Bugatti by Streetmovement(m): 8:05pm On Jun 23, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Money dey that one no be anything
Re: Ronaldo Wants To Pay For Damage Caused By Bodyguard Crashing His Bugatti by Olastep1(m): 8:08pm On Jun 23, 2022
He has the money
Re: Ronaldo Wants To Pay For Damage Caused By Bodyguard Crashing His Bugatti by BeeNG3: 8:20pm On Jun 23, 2022
Bugatti Esin buruku

Re: Ronaldo Wants To Pay For Damage Caused By Bodyguard Crashing His Bugatti by purejustice36: 8:50pm On Jun 23, 2022
blazingblender:
Just imagine say the motto jam person the person come survive am
Omorr
Na millionaire things ooh
Cus the billing go excess
E go wotoporious

Lazy poor man thinking
Re: Ronaldo Wants To Pay For Damage Caused By Bodyguard Crashing His Bugatti by Ijakumo1: 9:11pm On Jun 23, 2022
ghettokid1:

https://www.marca.com/en/football/manchester-united/2022/06/23/62b4315a22601d50398b45d3.html#:~:text=Cristiano%20Ronaldo%20wants%20to%20pay%20for%20damage%20caused%20by%20bodyguard%20crashing%20his%20Bugatti

Before nko
Re: Ronaldo Wants To Pay For Damage Caused By Bodyguard Crashing His Bugatti by Transcriber: 10:36pm On Jun 23, 2022
smile11s:
Peter Obi does not even use bodyguards. He believes in creating safe environments for everyone in Nigeria and Africa at large. MAY GOD BLESS THE GOD OF PETER OBI
that pic is obviously photoshoped
Re: Ronaldo Wants To Pay For Damage Caused By Bodyguard Crashing His Bugatti by paduzman: 11:31pm On Jun 23, 2022
Nice gesture from him, if na some employers now dem for don comot am from him salary
Re: Ronaldo Wants To Pay For Damage Caused By Bodyguard Crashing His Bugatti by 9jaTalks(m): 2:17am On Jun 24, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-4VnYG-Ex0
The movie " Blood sister's "sound track
Re: Ronaldo Wants To Pay For Damage Caused By Bodyguard Crashing His Bugatti by Mammie330: 5:31am On Jun 24, 2022
As he should
Re: Ronaldo Wants To Pay For Damage Caused By Bodyguard Crashing His Bugatti by Africana1123(m): 10:33am On Jun 24, 2022
smile11s:
Peter Obi does not even use bodyguards. He believes in creating safe environments for everyone in Nigeria and Africa at large. MAY GOD BLESS THE GOD OF PETER OBI
keep shut

Re: Ronaldo Wants To Pay For Damage Caused By Bodyguard Crashing His Bugatti by 190theclown: 12:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
blazingblender:
Just imagine say the motto jam person the person come survive am
Omorr
Na millionaire things ooh
Cus the billing go excess
E go wotoporious
Re: Ronaldo Wants To Pay For Damage Caused By Bodyguard Crashing His Bugatti by Dshocker(m): 4:13pm On Jun 24, 2022
Car was faster than the driver
Re: Ronaldo Wants To Pay For Damage Caused By Bodyguard Crashing His Bugatti by fergie001: 11:21am On Jul 26, 2022
geestunnar andrewfarms ghettokid1 angelfrost fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 gbest90 Wordson crazygod kyase ray07 redblood01 dfrost lamasta chikason22 Oludharay rodwave Playermaker1 Sammy07 openmine numerouno94 silentgroper vickyrotex mangekyoalt paulolee Ojeemah Playmaker1 egusishankly athemisia

Ronaldo has arrived Man Utd's Carrington training ground one last time to say his byes and inform the Manager officially he is on the move. Ronaldo arrived with his agent, Jorge Mendes.....

Sir Alex too is in the building to hug the walking work of art one more time. Atletico Madrid, here we go! kiss kiss : kiss tongue
Re: Ronaldo Wants To Pay For Damage Caused By Bodyguard Crashing His Bugatti by dfrost: 11:39am On Jul 26, 2022
fergie001:

Ronaldo has arrived Man Utd's Carrington training ground one last time to say his byes and inform the Manager officially he is on the move. Ronaldo arrived with his agent, Jorge Mendes.....

Sir Alex too is in the building to hug the walking work of art one more time. Atletico Madrid, here we go! kiss kiss : kiss tongue

He should go. We wish him well. At the end of the day, may it not turn out that he's remembered for his selfishness rather than the love of the round leather.

Mr. Champions League cheesy
Re: Ronaldo Wants To Pay For Damage Caused By Bodyguard Crashing His Bugatti by fergie001: 11:46am On Jul 26, 2022
dfrost:

He should go. We wish him well. At the end of the day, may it not turn out that he's remembered for his selfishness rather than the love of the round leather.

Mr. Champions League cheesy
He was never selfish. He played his part and it didn't work out hence he has moved on. If Messi, Carnavaro can move on, let alone.

The folklore of Manchester United and the English Premier League will never be written without the name "Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro", the only Man UTD player and indeed the only Premier League player to be named World Footballer of the Year.

The real fans endorse him, if you don't..........Watch that goal against Porto in 2009, when we were almost out.
Re: Ronaldo Wants To Pay For Damage Caused By Bodyguard Crashing His Bugatti by dfrost: 12:03pm On Jul 26, 2022
fergie001:
He was never selfish. He played his part and it didn't work out hence he has moved on. If Messi, Carnavaro can move on, let alone.

The folklore of Manchester United and the English Premier League will never be written without the name "Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro", the only Man UTD player and indeed the only Premier League player to be named World Footballer of the Year.

The real fans endorse him, if you don't..........Watch that goal against Porto in 2009, when we were almost out.

I will never forget the goal.

I don't endorse abandoning ship. That's my ethos. You don't abandon ship.

Whatever his past was is not a yardstick for endorsing his silliness. Ronaldo is petty and is not coming off it anytime soon. The world will never revolve around one person.

Messi moved when they couldn't afford him and other circumstances. And he equally gave in to nay-sayers saying he couldn't perform anywhere else.

I support a club not an individual. I call out an individual when he makes a wrong move.

On all counts Ronaldo has made wrong moves. Yes, he broke a record of an Premier League player winning the world's best but that shouldn't cloud his shenanigans, throwing tantrums like a baby when subbed. At what age? We all saw that.

Like I said, I wish him the best. I can't achieve what he has achieved in the game. That's his path smiley.
Re: Ronaldo Wants To Pay For Damage Caused By Bodyguard Crashing His Bugatti by fergie001: 12:10pm On Jul 26, 2022
dfrost:

I will never forget the goal.

I don't endorse abandoning ship. That's my ethos. You don't abandon ship.

Whatever his past was is not a yardstick for endorsing his silliness. Ronaldo is petty and is not coming off it anytime soon. The world will never revolve around one person.
How is he silly? He wants to play in the UCL, he played his part, it didn't work out...he asked to move, so?

Ronaldo moved in 2009, heaven didn't fall. Why are fans now saying he is abandoning the ship, he is doing the right thing. He was 24-then and more influential, so why the complaints now he is 37 and the oldest player in the team.

His leaving is best for everybody.. Build your young side, whilst he plays in another club, it's win-win for everybody. Afterall, Beckham left in 2003 before Ronaldo was signed. Sign another Ronaldo....

Thank you CR7.
Re: Ronaldo Wants To Pay For Damage Caused By Bodyguard Crashing His Bugatti by dfrost: 12:14pm On Jul 26, 2022
fergie001:
How is he silly? He wants to play in the UCL, he played his part, it didn't work out...he asked to move, so?

Ronaldo moved in 2009, heaven didn't fall. Why are fans now saying he is abandoning the ship, he is doing the right thing. He was 24-then and more influential, so why the complaints now he is 37 and the oldest player in the team.

His leaving is best for everybody.. Build your young side, whilst he plays in another club, it's win-win for everybody. Afterall, Beckham left in 2003 before Ronaldo was signed. Sign another Ronaldo....

Thank you CR7.

Bekky Boy moved quietly. No noise.

He's whining like a baby deprived of milk cheesy grin. He should move without whinning. That's my point.

Anybody can move. Just say 'I want to move'. E no hard baba fergie cheesy

Pricing club like my brother Osaze cheesy grin
Re: Ronaldo Wants To Pay For Damage Caused By Bodyguard Crashing His Bugatti by fergie001: 12:24pm On Jul 26, 2022
dfrost:

Bekky Boy moved quietly. No noise.

He's whining like a baby deprived of milk cheesy grin. He should move without whinning. That's my point.

Anybody can move. Just say 'I want to move'. E no hard baba fergie cheesy

Pricing club like my brother Osaze cheesy grin
Who told you Beck's move was quiet?

No player's move to the biggest club in the World, Real Madrid is quiet. Beck's move was with very heavy fanfair, especially with the Galacticos: Figo, Zidane, Ronaldo..... He has never said a word to the press but everybody writes. When Ronaldo moved to Juve, it came like a shock. ETH has said he won't sanction Ronaldo's move..all Ronaldo is doing today is iron it out with him. He respects the Manager and he likes him but have insisted the club is not showing some balls in the market.

What about Mbappe's? Big players are big players let alone Ronaldo & Messi who are in a class of their own. They don't make up the news, they are the news. It's natural.
Re: Ronaldo Wants To Pay For Damage Caused By Bodyguard Crashing His Bugatti by dfrost: 12:31pm On Jul 26, 2022
fergie001:
Who told you Beck's move was quiet?

No player's move to the biggest club in the World, Real Madrid is quiet. Beck's move was with very heavy fanfair, especially with the Galacticos: Figo, Zidane, Ronaldo..... He has never said a word to the press but everybody writes. When Ronaldo moved to Juve, it came like a shock. ETH has said he won't sanction Ronaldo's move..all Ronaldo is doing today is iron it out with him. He respects the Manager and he likes him but have insisted the club is not showing some balls in the market.

What about Mbappe's? Big players are big players let alone Ronaldo & Messi who are in a class of their own. They don't make up the news, they are the news. It's natural.

We are on the page but writing from different angles. My point is Beckham never hinged his move on grouse with anyone. He wants to chill with the big boys, no wahala enjoy.

It's a welcome development. But uncle is disturbing everybody. O yeah you said 'he's the news with uncle Messi'. I give up cheesy
Re: Ronaldo Wants To Pay For Damage Caused By Bodyguard Crashing His Bugatti by fergie001: 12:34pm On Jul 26, 2022
dfrost:
We are on the page but writing from different angles. My point is Beckham never hinged his move on grouse with anyone. He wants to chill with the big boys, no wahala enjoy.
He had a problem with Sir Alex Ferguson.

It's a welcome development. But uncle is disturbing everybody. O yeah you said 'he's the news with uncle Messi'. I give up cheesy
That's it.....they are the biggest players in more than a decade. Didn't we hear his buzz before leaving for PSG?

Ronaldo no disturb anybody ooo, or have you seen him grant any interview?
Re: Ronaldo Wants To Pay For Damage Caused By Bodyguard Crashing His Bugatti by dfrost: 2:19pm On Jul 26, 2022

I remember the issue. Not just Beck. He almost had a problem with the FA over Beck too.

fergie001:

That's it.....they are the biggest players in more than a decade. Didn't we hear his buzz before leaving for PSG?

Ronaldo no disturb anybody ooo, or have you seen him grant any interview?

Baba fergie you employed antispam bot abi? embarassed cry banned me for hours. God dey. Whether you like it or not, on Sade I stand. Keep Amusan and CR7. undecided
Re: Ronaldo Wants To Pay For Damage Caused By Bodyguard Crashing His Bugatti by Angelfrost(m): 4:23pm On Jul 26, 2022
fergie001:

Abeg that Madrid move should work out o!

It's in the best interest of Man United and Ten Hag.

Ronaldo should go on and keep enjoying his UCL stats... He should Sha not scatter Diego Simeone's Bus-parking team arrangement!
Re: Ronaldo Wants To Pay For Damage Caused By Bodyguard Crashing His Bugatti by fergie001: 4:25pm On Jul 26, 2022
Angelfrost:

Abeg that Madrid move should work out o!

It's in the best interest of Man United.

Ronaldo should go on and keep enjoying his UCL stats... He should Sha not scatter Diego Simeone's Bus-parking team arrangement!
Simeone desperately wants him but the finance is the issue. So, CR7 has agreed a 30% cut whilst Atletico is off-loading Antoine Griezmann.

I just need that 7 at the back of his shirt, that's all. grin
Re: Ronaldo Wants To Pay For Damage Caused By Bodyguard Crashing His Bugatti by Angelfrost(m): 4:27pm On Jul 26, 2022
fergie001:
Simeone desperately wants him but the finance is the issue. So, CR7 has agreed a 30% cut whilst Atletico is off-loading Antoine Griezmann.

I just need that 7 at the back of his shirt, that's all. grin

But, will he start him??! How does he fit into the hyper-defensive system?!!

United should let him go abeg, and make more efforts to get a proper defensive midfielder.
Re: Ronaldo Wants To Pay For Damage Caused By Bodyguard Crashing His Bugatti by fergie001: 4:29pm On Jul 26, 2022
Angelfrost:
But, will he start him??! How does he fit into the hyper-defensive system?!!

United should let him go abeg, and make more efforts to get a proper defensive midfielder.
Ronaldo leaving United is a win-win for everyone. I still don't know why some United fans are agitated.

CR7 will play.....

John Obi-Mikel Is Captain Of The Super Eagles / Amaju Pinick Pictured With Lionel Messi At Fifa Awards (pics) / AFCON: Odion Ighalo, Sadio Mane Top Goalscorers' Chart (see Table)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51