Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,710 members, 7,862,252 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:18 PM

Out Of Infatuation, I Dated My Boss. He Sacked Me After Eating My Flower - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Out Of Infatuation, I Dated My Boss. He Sacked Me After Eating My Flower (461 Views)

I'm Scared Of Marriage Because Of The Married Women I Dated. / How Do I Solve My Problem Of Infatuation: Extreme weird love and likeness for me / "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Out Of Infatuation, I Dated My Boss. He Sacked Me After Eating My Flower by LoveEtRomance6: 11:30am On Jun 23, 2022
My first day at work was eventful. It coincided with the 48th birthday of my boss, Ben Nwanko, an inspiringly successful entrepreneur who combines good looks with gaudy fashion sense. We had enough to eat and drink. But even in the midst of merry making, Mr Ben was busy working. As his new confidential secretary, I was serially engaged with typing and packaging of draft mails. Every time I entered his office, my eyes always feasted on his broad chest, bright cheeks and bristly chin. I had to constantly control my amorous feelings and lecherous longings for my boss. Anyway, I tried hard not to betray my emotions.
Otherwise, it would be a scandal to be crushing on my boss less than 48 hours after assumption of office as his secretary. Truly, he was my crush.

I masked my feelings all the way or so I thought. But to my utmost delight, Mr Ben asked me to wait for him one evening, after close of work. I thought he wanted to date me. I was thrilled. My imagination went berserk.
I imagined that my boss k!zsed me on the couch, quietly undressed me and dipped his fingers in my pv-zzy. Then, I heard a loud bang on my table. I woke up from my trance.

” Victoria” Mr Ben called out to me. I rushed to his office. He offered me a seat but I opted to stand. My heart raced rapidly. ” Will he ask me out?” Many more questions crossed my mind. He kept quiet for some time while he flipped through some files. His silence heightened my anxiety.
Finally, he spoke: ” Victoria, I want to advise you to comport yourself very well if you want to enjoy your stay in this office… I have never dated my secretary or any of my staff. I won’t start with you. Please steer clear and concentrate on your work” I thanked him and promised not to do anything to the contrary. As I turned round to exit, he summarised his sermon thus “Don’t flaunt your curves in my office, It will only earn you c3z and sack”

Despite this stern warning, I still continued to fantasise about my boss. I stepped up my game with sed-cut!ve dresses and deliberate exposure of my cl3@vages. Especially when I learnt that he wasn’t married, having been separated from his first wife. I was determined to make him fall in love with me. I know him to be a Casanova not such a disciplinarian as he spoke.
My chance came two weeks later. He was slightly ill and asked me to bring some documents to his house. It was on a Wednesday. I prepared pepper soup and jolof rice with chicken. I took everything to him. He was elated and his appreciation, profound.
I went to his kitchen to fetch plates and cutleries. I had to take off my suit, leaving only a camisole that let out my heaving br3@sts. I caught him staring at my b-umm. I knew he would abandon his creed....
Read More>>>
https://pbeaz.com/out-of-infatuation-i-dated-my-boss-he-sacked-me-after-eating-my-flower/

(1) (Reply)

Lady Finds Maggots Wiggling In A Chicken Piece She Bought At Popular Restaurant / Stop Denying Your Husbands Sex, Expert, Eric Okunna, Tells Women / School Na Scam! Boy Says As He Smokes & K!sses His Two Girlfriends —video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.