Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Masturbation Is Very Good, See Why!! (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Masturbation Is Very Good, See Why!! (photo) (1606 Views)

Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) / Masturbation Is Killing Me!! / Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Masturbation Is Very Good, See Why!! (photo) by Carcholce: 12:36pm On Jun 23, 2022
I saw a thread on front page where a guy complained of getting sick after masturbating. My heart was sad, how could people be so gullible. I mean why on earth will a man of confidence and grandeur result to stroking his dick. Women are no longer cheap, they are free.

Anyways, this is why you get sick after masturbating. Some people experience same after sex.

Cold is the major culprit. When you are infected with cold, your body is fighting to get the cold out of the body, it needs internal heat from a rigorous exercise to get back to functioning properly. You should know that when you have got cold, it does not only make you weak, it makes your brain foggy. Your brain gets the worse hit when you get cold infection. Some of us do not even know when we have cold infection because when the brain gets affected by it, it causes confusion and takes even longer to detect something isn’t right with the body.

Now when you have cold and masturbate, or have sex. It is drains you harder than when you don’t have cold because the mode of sex you engaged in did not involved action that would result to internal heat.

Try to get warmer and better before stroking that poor thing. If you are married, engage your wife in marathon sex, 10 to 30 min sex, not 40 seconds

This exercise will heat and heal you faster than any drugs you can ever think of. I repeat, not 40 seconds sex. Infact make it one hour, set that hole on fire. God is your strength.

For those masturbating, shame on you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Is Very Good, See Why!! (photo) by Haynnie: 12:47pm On Jun 23, 2022
undecided
Re: Masturbation Is Very Good, See Why!! (photo) by infoclusts: 11:01am On Apr 10, 2023
Whenever you read “masturbation is healthy". Stop reading that answer. They speak nothing but bullshit.

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Is Very Good, See Why!! (photo) by meobizy(f): 9:32am On Oct 12, 2023
Many people on Nairaland are half alive. A single punch will send them to the great beyond. Advice them to take regular health checks and they’ll only use the donated money to consume beer. Ignorance is a disease.

(1) (Reply)

"I Love Him Even As He Sales Okirika" - Actress Says / I Smell Rotten Fish / Girls Are Unpredictable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.