Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,420 members, 7,830,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Breaking News!!! See The Three Tribes That Make Up Rivers State!!! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!!! See The Three Tribes That Make Up Rivers State!!! (5260 Views)

The 3 Tribes That Make Up Rivers State And The LGAs They Occupy..(Photos). / Breaking News!!! See The 3 Tribes That Make Up Rivers State. / Top 10 Nigeria Tribes That Are Totally Landlocked. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News!!! See The Three Tribes That Make Up Rivers State!!! by Sergio101(m): 10:46pm On Jun 23, 2022
GeneralDitari:

Just say all Ijaw accounts on Nairaland belong to one person or say we haven't taken it to the United Nations or the Abuja High Court.

You continue to convince yourself with lies.

Bro your Nnamdi Kanu is not more popular than me in his tribe like I am in my tribe.
I believe in using Africa made not white own always.

I spend time observing Nairaland that have to do with Nigeria that I arrange to break.

Not just Twitter.

My fans work on Twitter.

Previously, you claimed on your other account (@thoh) that general ditari ain't in Nairaland and can never be

Now I guess it's general ditumi that is in Nairaland??.

Mr man let me ask, do you even think you are doing things with kids here.

I hate rubbish!!
Re: Breaking News!!! See The Three Tribes That Make Up Rivers State!!! by GeneralDitari: 10:47pm On Jun 23, 2022
Sergio101:

Previously, you claimed on your other account (@thoh) that general ditari ain't in Nairaland and can never be

Now I guess it's general ditumi that is in Nairaland??.

Mr man let me ask, do you even think you are doing things with kids here.

I hate rubbish!!

You expect all Ijaws to know of my every move 100 percent?

I will not answer you again stop deceiving yourself.
The reality remains.
Re: Breaking News!!! See The Three Tribes That Make Up Rivers State!!! by dominique(f): 10:48pm On Jun 23, 2022
How about Kalabari?
Re: Breaking News!!! See The Three Tribes That Make Up Rivers State!!! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:49pm On Jun 23, 2022
Sergio101:

Nawaoh!!

I read this your dialect very fast and easily without a blink.

Why all these unnecessary division among brothers?

Just why??

just gave me pure headache right now.

you wrote......I read.

Apperently, your name And mine may be similar, yet division everywhere.

Just why??

it's really sad I must say

Can't you just get it? Ikwerre is a tribe.

We have different dialects..

An ikwerre from obio/akpor will call land eli an ikwerre from emouha and isiokpo in ikwerre lga will call it ele, nye-nwe-ele and nye-nwe-eli.

Ikwerre is so diverse! Na just population we no get.

What is nwanu in igbo?
Re: Breaking News!!! See The Three Tribes That Make Up Rivers State!!! by Oplomo: 10:50pm On Jun 23, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Oga what i meant to say is this.

The deputy of rivers belongs to the ogonis.

Igboid and ijoid have had their fair share.

What is Igboid? Do we have 'Ikwerreoid'?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! See The Three Tribes That Make Up Rivers State!!! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:50pm On Jun 23, 2022
dominique:
How about Kalabari?
Eastern ijo aka ijaw.
Re: Breaking News!!! See The Three Tribes That Make Up Rivers State!!! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:51pm On Jun 23, 2022
Oplomo:

What is Igboid?
With due respect biko ask google, my head dey pain me.
Re: Breaking News!!! See The Three Tribes That Make Up Rivers State!!! by Sergio101(m): 10:57pm On Jun 23, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Can't you just get it? Ikwerre is a tribe.

We have different dialects..

An ikwerre from obio/akpor will call land eli an ikwerre from emouha and isiokpo in ikwerre lga will call it ele, nye-nwe-ele and nye-nwe-eli.

Ikwerre is so diverse! Na just population we no get.

What is nwanu in igbo?

To your question.

Nwanu can be interpreted to many things in ìgbo depending on the dialect.

Nwanu.....nwa-anu(piece of meat)
Nwanu..... nwa-ani (can mean Son of the soil)
Nwanu......ife nwanu (can mean completing word to "something" ).

That's my little interpretation.

I respect the stand of Ikweres.

Just that........it gives headache when thought of (you may not understand).

God bless ndị Ikwere
Re: Breaking News!!! See The Three Tribes That Make Up Rivers State!!! by dominique(f): 10:59pm On Jun 23, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Eastern ijo aka ijaw.

Ok, i thought it was a tribe as well
Re: Breaking News!!! See The Three Tribes That Make Up Rivers State!!! by Sergio101(m): 11:01pm On Jun 23, 2022
GeneralDitari:

You expect all Ijaws to know of my every move 100 percent?

I will not answer you again stop deceiving yourself.
The reality remains.

To your last sentence.

Is it not better to leave the reality to it's entropy but calmed form rather than welcoming chaos to it??

Why always disturb nairaland space with ijaw this ijaw that.

And after everything will be the first to remind people that reality remains unshakable.

Are you afraid of the reality??

Stop dragging IGBOS to all this madness.

it's sick and childish

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! See The Three Tribes That Make Up Rivers State!!! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 11:09pm On Jun 23, 2022
Sergio101:

To your question.

Nwanu can be interpreted to many things in ìgbo depending on the dialect.

Nwanu.....nwa-anu(piece of meat)
Nwanu..... nwa-ani (can mean Son of the soil)
Nwanu......ife nwanu (can mean completing word to "something"wink.

That's my little interpretation.

I respect the stand of Ikweres.

Just that........it gives headache when thought of (you may not understand).

God bless ndị Ikwere

You see wink

Nwanu or wanu is a friut in ikwerre, agbaluma in yoruba and udara in igbo.

Ikwerre is part of the igboid so normaly you supose grasp am, just like pidgen language, be it wafi, warri, uromi etc so as long as you are a nigerian atleast you go get the main point in any of them.

One love!.

Igbo kwenu!

Ikwerre anumeka! Meka shiwe! O'we ' we .
Re: Breaking News!!! See The Three Tribes That Make Up Rivers State!!! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 11:11pm On Jun 23, 2022
dominique:

It still a tribe, but its part of the ijo family.
Re: Breaking News!!! See The Three Tribes That Make Up Rivers State!!! by colonelwealth(m): 1:03am On Jun 24, 2022
Bravetunde:
you opened a thread to massage the igbos so that they will say truly you are ijaw for telling nairalanders that there are 3tribes in rivers state.
I can see through your liars.
Show yourself na.
Ijaw hates igbo,ijaws hates igbos but the most popular ijaws identify with our Igbo brothers.
Yes I'm ijaw and my clan has links with igbos just like most ijaws.
If you say you are not a Yoruba man,show your picture na.
Abi you dey fear to identify your tribe.
Derty ytroba pigg.

Kudos man for this matured response.
Beautiful & loaded with truth.
You were able to decide his mischief.
Re: Breaking News!!! See The Three Tribes That Make Up Rivers State!!! by IjawNation: 6:56am On Jun 24, 2022
colonelwealth:

Kudos man for this matured response.
Beautiful & loaded with truth.
You were able to decide his mischief.

Don't get deceived no sane Ijaw supports Biafra.
Ijaws are for Ijaw Republic.
Re: Breaking News!!! See The Three Tribes That Make Up Rivers State!!! by nazicartel(m): 8:07am On Jun 24, 2022
Ebi2233:

And go ask an elderly Ndoki man concerning who they say they are.
you no Sabi anything
Re: Breaking News!!! See The Three Tribes That Make Up Rivers State!!! by ljoh: 10:14am On Jun 24, 2022
SuRamzy:
And okoro aka ipigs wanted to snatch them into their biafra do or die ego sad

Yorubastard grow up

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! See The Three Tribes That Make Up Rivers State!!! by ljoh: 10:17am On Jun 24, 2022
compton11:
nigga!

How is this sh.it concern Muslims?

Oh sorry,u mean Jesus the headslammer!

Muhammedian terrorist
Re: Breaking News!!! See The Three Tribes That Make Up Rivers State!!! by FaceThem: 10:23am On Jun 24, 2022
dominique:

Why Do Blog Link, Block on Nairaland Forum
Re: Breaking News!!! See The Three Tribes That Make Up Rivers State!!! by colonelwealth(m): 10:51am On Jun 24, 2022
IjawNation:

Don't get deceived no sane Ijaw supports Biafra.
Ijaws are for Ijaw Republic.

Bros rest, Nobody is after you... including the Biafrans..
Exist as you wish.
Re: Breaking News!!! See The Three Tribes That Make Up Rivers State!!! by compton11(m): 2:01pm On Jun 24, 2022
ljoh:

Muhammedian terrorist
nigga, worry about your Jesus that said he didn't bring peace and ordered his enemies to be killed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi : Nigerians Vote For Thieves, Certificate Forgers’ [photo] / Only 7 More Days! Nigerian's Race To The North Pole - Feb 15th / Rivers Re-run Election Result Update From INEC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.