Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Breaking News!!! See The Three Tribes That Make Up Rivers State!!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!!! See The Three Tribes That Make Up Rivers State!!! (5267 Views)

The 3 Tribes That Make Up Rivers State And The LGAs They Occupy..(Photos). / Breaking News!!! See The 3 Tribes That Make Up Rivers State. / Top 10 Nigeria Tribes That Are Totally Landlocked. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News!!! See The Three Tribes That Make Up Rivers State!!! by Bravetunde: 4:25pm On Jun 23, 2022
[quote author=Ebi2233 post=114087620][/quote]
We no they vote for theivenubu,our vote goes for obi and atiku.
Commit seaside if you don't like it mungu.
Yoruba man forming ijaw

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! See The Three Tribes That Make Up Rivers State!!! by Ebi2233: 4:27pm On Jun 23, 2022
Bravetunde:

We no they vote for theivenubu,our vote goes for obi and atiku.
Commit seaside if you don't like it mungu.
Yoruba man forming ijaw

I repeat are you Ijaw or Igbo you are Opobo I know it answer it
Re: Breaking News!!! See The Three Tribes That Make Up Rivers State!!! by Bravetunde: 4:28pm On Jun 23, 2022
Ebi2233:

Is Opobo your village Ijaw or Igbo.

Answer it now
I have told you I'm ijaw,fol.
My anger with you is saying ijaws hates igbos.
While the closet tribe to ijaws are igbos.
So if ijaw hates igbos which tribe are our brothers.
We no dey vote for theivenubu period.
Your other monikers ijoh has been posting that theivenubu must be president,well let's see how it goes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! See The Three Tribes That Make Up Rivers State!!! by Ebi2233: 4:29pm On Jun 23, 2022
Bravetunde:

Your other monikers ijoh has been posting that theivenubu must be president,well let's see how it goes

Truth is Ijaw don't hate Igbos
Re: Breaking News!!! See The Three Tribes That Make Up Rivers State!!! by Ebi2233: 4:29pm On Jun 23, 2022
But Igbo claim Ijaw areas with so much comfort and lies that it offends Ijaw so much.
Re: Breaking News!!! See The Three Tribes That Make Up Rivers State!!! by Ebi2233: 4:30pm On Jun 23, 2022
Thereby making average Ijaw hating them as much as Fulani or even more
Re: Breaking News!!! See The Three Tribes That Make Up Rivers State!!! by Ebi2233: 4:31pm On Jun 23, 2022
Bravetunde:

You Opobo man keep saying you are Ijaw but didn't caution the foolish Igbo calling you Igbo here.

U no tell them your real name whether na Ijaw or Igbo.
Re: Breaking News!!! See The Three Tribes That Make Up Rivers State!!! by Ebi2233: 4:32pm On Jun 23, 2022
As for you Bravetunde any one against Igbos are Yoruba to you.
But you are still using tunde a Yoruba name on Nairaland.
Re: Breaking News!!! See The Three Tribes That Make Up Rivers State!!! by Bravetunde: 4:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
Ebi2233:

I repeat are you Ijaw or Igbo you are Opobo I know it answer it
I'm ijaw,if theivenubu has paid you then be constructive with your criticism not dragging ijaws through the mud.simple.
I no say make una no chop theivenubu money but stop doing it to tarnish ijaw image.
Ijaws are brothers to tribes in ss and se.
Ijaws can even fight other tribes in the south but not igbo.
Or should I list tribes ijaws have fought.
I'm tired of these back and forth
Market your candidate but stop causing problem for ijaw or use another tribe I won't reply you.
Maybe ogoni, ikwere,Benin, itsekiris etc hates igbos is not my bussiness

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! See The Three Tribes That Make Up Rivers State!!! by Crixxx: 4:37pm On Jun 23, 2022
compton11:
where did he ordered the killing of who mocked him?

Where did he claimed he marry a minor?

But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’”
Luke 19:27

Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.

Matthew 10:34

These are mere sayings which have a totally different meanings and no evil did he commit but your Muhammad began robbing caravans after leaving Mecca which forced them to convert to Islam

Allah’s Messenger sent an army to Autas and encountered the enemy and fought with them. Having overcome them and taken them captives, the Companions of Allah’s Messenger seemed to refrain from having intercourse with captive women because of their husbands being polytheists. Then Allah, Most High, sent down regarding that: “And women already married, except those whom your right hands possess (iv. 24)” (i.e. they were lawful for them when their ‘Idda period came to an end).viii

This verse of the Qur’an (4:24), along with others (23:1-6; 33:50; 70:22-30), granted Muslims the right to have sex with their female captives and slave girls, even those who were still married or who were going to be sold or traded.

Perhaps most disturbing of all is the fact that Muslims could have sex with girls who hadn’t even reached puberty. The opening verses of Chapter 65 of the Qur’an present Islamic rules for divorce. According to 65:4, if a Muslim divorces a girl who hasn’t yet reached puberty, he must wait three months to make sure she isn’t pregnant.

Muhammad himself had sex with a prepubescent girl. His courtship of Aisha began when she was only six years old.ix Muhammad had a dream about her, which led him to believe that God wanted him to marry the young girl.x Fortunately, Muhammad waited three years before having sex with her; nevertheless, Muslim sources report that Aisha still hadn’t reached puberty.xi Since Muhammad is the moral exemplar in Islam, his actions are still affecting young girls today.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! See The Three Tribes That Make Up Rivers State!!! by AwkaFinest: 5:11pm On Jun 23, 2022
nextdoor84:
You are just being economical with the truth!
Opobo is not Ijaw and it can never be.
Bonny is 80% igboid
Your take on Oyigbo is at best laughable!
Ahoada west has no Ijaw in it. It’s Igboid and Edoid (Engenni)
PH city is 98% Igboid
Abua and Odua are political Ijaws just as majority of Ijaws are.

It’s only in Nigeria that nonsense like this can exist. People claiming who they aren’t just for political convenience.

PH is never 98% Igboid. So Borokiri, Bundu Ama, Town, Marine base, Koko Ama, Amadi Ama, Tere Ama, Ozugboko, Abuloma, Odili road, Okuru Ama, Azuabie is just 2% of PH?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! See The Three Tribes That Make Up Rivers State!!! by nazicartel(m): 5:48pm On Jun 23, 2022
Ebi2233:

And go ask an elderly Ndoki man concerning who they say they are.
You're confused. I should ask which of my maternal grannies. Seems you guys just come online to write jargons.
If you are talking politically. They are joined in the same zone with Tai. Afam ukwu and Afam NTA are the closest villages to Ogoni. Then if you are coming from the other down axis going to Akwa ibom. Then you will be talking about... Infact I don't have strength to type because you don't want to learn...
You just came here to write what you don't know about. This is same how some of you will be in far areas telling people where they came from. You read stories on how Ogoni is claiming Ndoki/Asa land and you concluded that Oyigbo is Ogoni or what do you call them
Re: Breaking News!!! See The Three Tribes That Make Up Rivers State!!! by compton11(m): 6:44pm On Jun 23, 2022
Crixxx:

These are mere sayings which have a totally different meanings and no evil did he commit
nigga mere sayings?

But if to say this is found in the Qur'an, heaven would have fall.

Jesus was a big time terrorist,plus how do u know he wasn't terrorist when u don't know his history btw the age of 19 to 28?

Crixxx:

but your Muhammad began robbing caravans after leaving Mecca which forced them to convert to Islam
which force them to convert? grin grin

Plus is it bad to took what people took from you?

The Quraysh took the Muslims properties when they Muslims fled Mecca to Medina and they took it back through their cavalry,so is that a problem?

Crixxx:

Allah’s Messenger sent an army to Autas and encountered the enemy and fought with them. Having overcome them and taken them captives, the Companions of Allah’s Messenger seemed to refrain from having intercourse with captive women because of their husbands being polytheists. Then Allah, Most High, sent down regarding that: “And women already married, except those whom your right hands possess (iv. 24)” (i.e. they were lawful for them when their ‘Idda period came to an end).viii
Nigga the legality of their marriage is not legit again as far as they are captives cos they are part of enemies,and why u doing as if Yahweh your God Never allowed it.

10 When you go to war against your enemies and the Lord your God delivers them into your hands and you take captives

11 if you notice among the captives a beautiful woman and are attracted to her,you may take her as your wife.
12 Bring her into your home and have her shave her head, trim her nails
13 and put aside the clothes she was wearing when captured. After she has lived in your house and mourned her father and mother for a full month, then you may go to her and be her husband and she shall be your wife.

Deuteronomy 21:10-13

Crixxx:

This verse of the Qur’an (4:24), along with others (23:1-6; 33:50; 70:22-30), granted Muslims the right to have sex with their female captives and slave girls, even those who were still married or who were going to be sold or traded.
Pathetic that Yahweh the father of your Jesus allowed the same.

If a man sleeps with a female slave who is promised to another man but who has not been ransomed or given her freedom, there must be due punishment. Yet they are not to be put to death, because she had not been freed.
Leviticus 19:20

So u can smash a slave woman and there is no punishment as far as she is not bethroned to another nigga during her slavery time.

Crixxx:

Perhaps most disturbing of all is the fact that Muslims could have sex with girls who hadn’t even reached puberty.
evidence of that From the Qur'an?

That sounds like what Yahweh ordered Moses

17 Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, 18 but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

Numbers 31:17–18

Crixxx:

The opening verses of Chapter 65 of the Qur’an present Islamic rules for divorce. According to 65:4, if a Muslim divorces a girl who hasn’t yet reached puberty, he must wait three months to make sure she isn’t pregnant.
nigga why u lying with your mouth?

Where was girl and puberty mentioned in the ayah?

And those who no longer expect menstruation among your women - if you doubt, then their period is three months, and [also for] those who have not menstruated. And for those who are pregnant, their term is until they give birth. And whoever fears Allah - He will make for him of his matter ease.

Qur'an 65:4

Bolded:theose married women that weren't during their monthly period!

Crixxx:

Muhammad himself had sex with a prepubescent girl. His courtship of Aisha began when she was only six years old.ix Muhammad had a dream about her, which led him to believe that God wanted him to marry the young girl.x Fortunately, Muhammad waited three years before having sex with her; nevertheless, Muslim sources report that Aisha still hadn’t reached puberty.
boy,prophet Muhammed getting married to 6 or 9 girls was nothing but a lie cos of historical backup and Qur'anic verses.

And which Muslims source said that Aisha hasn't reached age of puberty before she married?

And what is the age of marriage in Bible?
Crixxx:

xi Since Muhammad is the moral exemplar in Islam, his actions are still affecting young girls today.
Jesus that was your own moral example never married,why did y'all getting married?
Re: Breaking News!!! See The Three Tribes That Make Up Rivers State!!! by chrisxxx(m): 7:05pm On Jun 23, 2022
Deborah98:
I've always been a curious child right from time,my first visit to pH was when I was six. My aunt was wedding then so my mom took me to be my aunt's flower girl. Then I grew up and went back to work still in pH,I wasn't too comfortable with the "Ru" the add to every word that starts or should be left as "Umu". No one could explain things to my level and understanding then,so I had it in mind to ask my dad whenever I come back home,Sha I've forgotten sef cos politics, region and stuffs like this aren't studied in a day,my dad said the didn't want to get associated with Igbo or something like that hence the addition of "Ru" to all the words that begins with "Umu". Okay my elder sister is married to an ikwerre man and God of heaven,this guys surname is typically Igbo but ikwerre people just twisted everything. Which one is Wonodi,Wachukwu,Wike and the rest. Abeg they should stop spoiling our language and our names for us. What exactly is their grievances?
Why tell us how your father reason here?
It is quite unfortunate. Ikwerre is an ethnic group with different dialects like Igbos. They speak similar languages. Ikwerres found in Port Harcourt and Obio Akpor call kindred Rumu. Those found in Ikwerre LGA and Emuoha have different names for same word. They use such word as Oma, Omu, Emu, Rnu and surprisingly Ubimiri still an Ikwerre community uses Umu just as igbos.
But when the likes of your dad came to Port Harcourt and with the Eastern Government handed over to them they started to forcefully change the names of the communities they met. Perhaps they didn't know that it wasn't all Ikwerres that use Rumu for kindred. They only targeted Ikwerre communities within Port Harcourt.
In language Ikwerre and Igbo speak similar language and they are not the first to be. Poland and Ukraine speak similar language but different people. The same with Malaysia and Indonesia. Yoruba and Edo. Urhobo and Isoko and many others. It will also interest you to know that most of our mothers and grand mothers are igbos. There will be words transfer. Most items in Kalabari Language are igbos because of the trade and marriage influence. Please be guided.
Re: Breaking News!!! See The Three Tribes That Make Up Rivers State!!! by Orobokibo1: 8:27pm On Jun 23, 2022
Christistruth00:

At least IPOB have given up dragging Lagos with Yorubas
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin River state is the new No Mans Land

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! See The Three Tribes That Make Up Rivers State!!! by Ebi2233: 8:37pm On Jun 23, 2022
chrisxxx:

Why tell us how your father reason here?
It is quite unfortunate. Ikwerre is an ethnic group with different dialects like Igbos. They speak similar languages. Ikwerres found in Port Harcourt and Obio Akpor call kindred Rumu. Those found in Ikwerre LGA and Emuoha have different names for same word. They use such word as Oma, Omu, Emu, Rnu and surprisingly Ubimiri still an Ikwerre community uses Umu just as igbos.
But when the likes of your dad came to Port Harcourt and with the Eastern Government handed over to them they started to forcefully change the names of the communities they met. Perhaps they didn't know that it wasn't all Ikwerres that use Rumu for kindred. They only targeted Ikwerre communities within Port Harcourt.
In language Ikwerre and Igbo speak similar language and they are not the first to be. Poland and Ukraine speak similar language but different people. The same with Malaysia and Indonesia. Yoruba and Edo. Urhobo and Isoko and many others. It will also interest you to know that most of our mothers and grand mothers are igbos. There will be words transfer. Most items in Kalabari Language are igbos because of the trade and marriage influence. Please be guided.

That's a lie.

Kalabari are full blooded Ijaws.
Re: Breaking News!!! See The Three Tribes That Make Up Rivers State!!! by chrisxxx(m): 8:53pm On Jun 23, 2022
Ebi2233:

That's a lie.

Kalabari are full blooded Ijaws.
I have not said Kalabari is Not Ijaw. I said the Igbo language is also used in some 9f their words.
Re: Breaking News!!! See The Three Tribes That Make Up Rivers State!!! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:49pm On Jun 23, 2022
Nice one bro..

I have some correction.

Abua is barely an ijo how comes engeni is now an ijo?

Ph is 80% ikwerre the ijaw part(okrika) is 20%, so where did you get the the 50/50 from?

Oyibo is ndoki majority and asa minority, some trace of elemes dey for the western flank.

You got the remaining ones correct.

Back to the topic, till OG land unite power no go come!.

You go see eleme man dey deny him brother.

For delta when it comes to to election urhobo and isoko forms aliance! But for .. Hmm..

OG and EL unite!..

Am dispointed Rs for giving the deputy to another igbo when na igbo man just ruled e no fair.

Ogon-eleme unite!..
Re: Breaking News!!! See The Three Tribes That Make Up Rivers State!!! by GeneralDitari: 9:53pm On Jun 23, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
Nice one bro..

I have some correction.

Ph is 80% ikwerre the ijaw part(okrika) is 20%, so where did you get the the 50/50 from?

Oyibo is ndoki majority and asa minority, some trace of elemes dey for the western flank.

For delta when it comes to to election urhobo and isoko forms aliance! But for .. Hmm..

OG and EL unite!..

Am dispointed Rs for giving the deputy to another igbo when na igbo man just ruled e no fair.

Ogon-eleme unite!..

I dont believe in Nigerias politics but let me say this.
who are you to say who is Ijaw or not?
Why don't you focus on the discrimination placed on you guys all over the confederation called Nigeria?
Re: Breaking News!!! See The Three Tribes That Make Up Rivers State!!! by GeneralDitari: 9:55pm On Jun 23, 2022
chrisxxx:

I have not said Kalabari is Not Ijaw. I said the Igbo language is also used in some 9f their words.

Kalabari is Ijaw that's the end.
Igbos have no word in Kalabari stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Breaking News!!! See The Three Tribes That Make Up Rivers State!!! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:07pm On Jun 23, 2022
GeneralDitari:

I dont believe in Nigerias politics but let me say this.
who are you to say who is Ijaw or not?
Why don't you focus on the discrimination placed on you guys all over the confederation called Nigeria?

You forget people easly.

Rs Na my state! I have every right to talk about it.

My dad(lt) is an emouha my mom is an ekpeye woman, i even have an ekpeye name, chigushime meaning God bless me, so tell me why i won't put mouth? are you from rivers?

Talk true, forget nl abua na ijaw? Haba! Make we dey talk truth na.

How engeni wan come be ijaw oga?

Stop trying to eclypse minority groups because you feel population is on your side.

Every group matters!.

Ditari rest in Jesus name.. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! See The Three Tribes That Make Up Rivers State!!! by BlackSaints: 10:10pm On Jun 23, 2022
Ebi2233:

Worworboy

BlackSaints

Sageb

Come see people claiming una
You are giving these igbo people too much attention.
Re: Breaking News!!! See The Three Tribes That Make Up Rivers State!!! by GeneralDitari: 10:19pm On Jun 23, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

You forget people easly.

Rs Na my state! I have every right to talk about it.

My dad(lt) is an emouha my mom is an ekpeye woman, i even have an ekpeye name, chigushime meaning God bless me, so tell me why i won't put mouth? are you from rivers?

Talk true, forget nl abua na ijaw? Haba! Make we dey talk truth na.

How engeni wan come be ijaw oga?

Stop trying to eclypse minority groups because you feel population is on your side.

Every group matters!.

Ditari rest in Jesus name.. Amen.

But Ijaw is my tribe I don't believe in nonesense created by Britain in name of State.

Ijaws are of one Ancestor and my being a linguist know that language grows into different ways of speaking if not protected.

The new central dialect of majority clan speakers of each word being arranged in preparation for Ijaw Republic will settle all and kill all alien speeches.
Nevertheless you an Igbo and not from Nigeria's Rivers State.

I grew up also in Port Harcourt (Borokiri Ijaw land) when we see Pitakwa known we know them.
Re: Breaking News!!! See The Three Tribes That Make Up Rivers State!!! by Oplomo: 10:26pm On Jun 23, 2022
Deborah98:
I've always been a curious child right from time,my first visit to pH was when I was six. My aunt was wedding then so my mom took me to be my aunt's flower girl. Then I grew up and went back to work still in pH,I wasn't too comfortable with the "Ru" the add to every word that starts or should be left as "Umu". No one could explain things to my level and understanding then,so I had it in mind to ask my dad whenever I come back home,Sha I've forgotten sef cos politics, region and stuffs like this aren't studied in a day,my dad said the didn't want to get associated with Igbo or something like that hence the addition of "Ru" to all the words that begins with "Umu". Okay my elder sister is married to an ikwerre man and God of heaven,this guys surname is typically Igbo but ikwerre people just twisted everything. Which one is Wonodi,Wachukwu,Wike and the rest. Abeg they should stop spoiling our language and our names for us. What exactly is their grievances?

Ikwerres want to be Igbo and don't want to be Igbo. Simply to change and answer their Bini father's name (according to wike) is hard for them.

Wike has enough money to ensure that Igbo names are banned and changed to Bini names. Zelensky is doing it in Ukraine. Wike should follow suit and stop confusing everyone. He is currently the No 1 Ikwerre man in the world and therefore their de facto leader.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! See The Three Tribes That Make Up Rivers State!!! by Fortruth: 10:30pm On Jun 23, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:
There is no tribe as igboid. It's either Igbo or nothing else

Dont mind them. They make useless threads up and down while Alhaji are strategizing on 2023 and how to retain grip on power, resources, and some more Chiomas….

Nonsense
Re: Breaking News!!! See The Three Tribes That Make Up Rivers State!!! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:31pm On Jun 23, 2022
GeneralDitari:

But Ijaw is my tribe I don't believe in nonesense created by Britain in name of State.

Ijaws are of one Ancestor and my being a linguist know that language grows into different ways of speaking.

The new central dialect being arranged in preparation for Ijaw Republic will settle all.
Nevertheless you an Igbo and not from Nigeria's Rivers State.

I grew up also in Port Harcourt (Borokiri Ijaw land) when we see Pitakwa known we know them.

Hahaha grin

Nye sagbama you.

Abum nye emouha,nye nde rumuji. Nwo lt mr Amaewule nyemaechi ckuwunda.

Abum nwoele.

I get many OG an engeni niggars numbers, i fit send am to you in private if you want.

They are no ijaws in ahoada's.

Our family house dey elelenwo i will be around 25th december incase you want to see me.
Re: Breaking News!!! See The Three Tribes That Make Up Rivers State!!! by Sergio101(m): 10:32pm On Jun 23, 2022
This stupid cretinous ijo beefs will be the one to first open thread and dish out false facts expecting people to masticate.

Now when their insanity are question, you will start hearing...."you cannot change the reality, stop claiming them online, blah blah blah".

But they are always the one to claim the acclaimed people online.

it's actually one flying baboon that has nothing (absolutely nothing) doing in real life that always come here to buzz like a useless tse-tse fly.

Same chipmunk that has several accounts like Thoh, GeneralDitari, DitariDisciple, DitariDisciple2 and he's still the Op of this thread (I clearly know how he normally post and repost whatever thing he posted in every thread....... maybe because of the useless Tecno rubber tied phone he's using).

Little boy too desperate to answer general (But just thank your God I don't have your time for now......will simply track and arrest you).

Please kiddo......stop disturbing Nairalanders with your bunkum.

Captain8......call this your rabid brother to order

God bless sane Ijaw brothers!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! See The Three Tribes That Make Up Rivers State!!! by alcaptainero: 10:36pm On Jun 23, 2022
Mr Writer, pls do your research very well. Which one is Ijoid and igboid ?
What of Ogoni, is it Ogoid?�
Ebi2233:
I grew up in Port-Harcourt, truth be told in reality Rivers State only has 3 tribes.
The three tribes that make up Rivers State are the Igboid, Ijoid and the Ogoni.

Rivers State has 23 LGAs

IJOID

1.Asari Toru (Ijoid)
2.Akuku Toru(Ijoid)
3.Abua/Odual(Ijoid)
4.Bonny (Ijoid)
5.Degema(Ijoid)
6.Opobo/Nkoro(Ijoid)
7.Andoni(Ijoid)
8.Okrika(Ijoid)
9.Ogu/Bolo (Ijoid)

IJOID/IGBOID/OGONI

10.Ahoada West(Ijoid/Igboid 50/50)
11.PH City (Igboid/Ijoid 50/50).

12.Oyigbo(Claimed by Ogoni/Ijoid/Igboid).
The people themselves claim Ijaw but speak language of more Igboid 80 percent 15 percent Ijoid and 5 percent Ogoni and are close to Ogoni especially Eleme.

IGBOID

13.Ikwerre (Igboid)
14.Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni(Igboid)
15.Ahoada East (Igboid)
16.Obio/Akpor(Igboid)
17.Emohua(Igboid)
18.Etche(Igboid)
19.Omuma(Igboid).

OGONI

20.Khana
21.Gokana
22.Tai
23..Eleme.

Upland(Igboid) have ruled 23 years since 23 years of Democracy.
Ijaws had the 23 years Deputy when Upland were rotating the Governor among themselves
And now that all parties have zoned the tickets to Ijaws don't you think that upland will ask for deputy?

That means e b like Ogoni no dey exist.

Only Upland (Igboid)

Riverine(Ijoid).
Re: Breaking News!!! See The Three Tribes That Make Up Rivers State!!! by Oplomo: 10:38pm On Jun 23, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
Nice one bro..

I have some correction.

OG and EL unite!..

Ogon-eleme unite!..

How did Igbos rule? Did Wike tell you he is Igbo? He said he is Bini. Na bini dey rule. Leave Igbo man from una ubomiri wahala.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!! See The Three Tribes That Make Up Rivers State!!! by GeneralDitari: 10:38pm On Jun 23, 2022
Sergio101:
This stupid cretinous ijo beefs will be the one to first open thread and dish out false facts expecting people to masticate.

Now when their insanity are question, you will start hearing...."you cannot change the reality, stop claiming them online, blah blah blah".

But they are always the one to claim the acclaimed people online.

it's actually one flying baboon that has nothing (absolutely nothing) doing in real life that always come here to buzz like a useless tse-tse fly.

Same chipmunk that has several accounts like Thoh, GeneralDitari, DitariDisciple, DitariDisciple2 and he's still the Op of this thread (I clearly know how he normally post and repost whatever thing he posted in every thread....... maybe because of the useless Tecno rubber tied phone he's using).

Little boy too desperate to answer general (But just thank your God I don't have your time for now......will simply track and arrest you).

Please kiddo......stop disturbing Nairalanders with your bunkum.

Captain8......call this your rabid brother to order

God bless sane Ijaw brothers!!!!

Just say all Ijaw accounts on Nairaland belong to one person or say we haven't taken it to the United Nations or the Abuja High Court.

You continue to convince yourself with lies.

Bro your Nnamdi Kanu is not more popular than me in his tribe like I am in my tribe.
I believe in using Africa made not white own always.

I spend time observing Nairaland that have to do with Nigeria that I arrange to break.

Not just Twitter.

My fans work on Twitter.
Re: Breaking News!!! See The Three Tribes That Make Up Rivers State!!! by Sergio101(m): 10:39pm On Jun 23, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Hahaha grin

Nye sagbama you.

Abum nye emouha,nye nde rumuji. Nwo lt mr Amaewule nyemaechi ckuwunda.

Abum nwoele.

I get many OG an engeni niggars numbers, i fit send am to you in private if you want.

They are no ijaws in ahoada's.

Our family house dey elelenwo i will be around 25th december incase you want to see me.

Nawaoh!!

I read this your dialect very fast and easily without a blink.

Why all these unnecessary division among brothers?

Just why??

just gave me pure headache right now.

you wrote......I read.

Apperently, your name And mine may be similar, yet division everywhere.

Just why??

it's really sad I must say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! See The Three Tribes That Make Up Rivers State!!! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:42pm On Jun 23, 2022
Oplomo:

How did Igbos rule? Did Wike tell you he is Igbo? He said he is Bini. Na bini dey rule. Leave Igbo man from una ubomiri wahala.

Oga what i meant to say is this.

The deputy of rivers belongs to the ogonis.

Igboid and ijoid have had their fair share.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video: Nigerian Businesses Prosper In Asia! / Prediction Of Pastor Osinbajo's Future / Onitsha Is The ‘most Polluted’ City In The World. WHO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.