Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Dis Is A Matter Of Hrt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dis Is A Matter Of Hrt (742 Views)

My First Hrt Break / Urgently: Some Strategic Advice Needed As A Matter Of Destiny / Bleeding Hrt: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dis Is A Matter Of Hrt by newguy1(m): 12:47pm On Jul 23, 2011
ppl abeg hw we person fil knw if a girl truly lik u
Re: Dis Is A Matter Of Hrt by BABE3: 3:36pm On Jul 23, 2011
You can never know for sure. The heart of men/women is very very very deceitful. One can be thinking "A" and say "C". You just have to hope, believe, and trust that she likes you. Believe it or not, it's a gamble. 
Re: Dis Is A Matter Of Hrt by 190: 3:38pm On Jul 23, 2011
the lady above me deceived me and made me believe she loved me undecided

Till date, i havent forgiven her undecided
Re: Dis Is A Matter Of Hrt by limpopo: 3:45pm On Jul 23, 2011
i dont know.

(1) (Reply)

Good Relationships / Alternative To Abortion! / Pls,i Need Help On Asking Dis My School Fellowship Girl Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.