Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,163 members, 7,825,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Urgently: Some Strategic Advice Needed As A Matter Of Destiny - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgently: Some Strategic Advice Needed As A Matter Of Destiny (28719 Views)

When Size Doesn't Matter: Pre-Wedding Photos / When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgently: Some Strategic Advice Needed As A Matter Of Destiny by paschu: 1:31pm On May 11, 2015
_________________________WARNING_________________________

Please this is not a joke. It's happening right now as we speak. So only thoughtful and ACTIONABLE responses are to be given. Please if you're not pretty sure that your advice is super good it would DEFINITELY be better to ONLY scroll through this thread, and just read and enjoy without talking. Thanks in advance for cooperating.

___________________NOW THE SITUATION___________________

A 36 years old pastor had been dating a young girl since the past eight years. He met this girl in her late teens and was actually very instrumental in shaping the young lady's moral perception and persona - though he NEVER supported the girl financially all those years. And that was because he was very, very poor, unschooled but probably better educated than many of our graduates today.

To give a few background, he single handedly guided the girl through the process of gaining admission to university after about three years of waiting. He also helped the girl develop self-confidence which eventually helped her to become a VP at her campus fellowship among other leadership roles.

Now the girl has graduated from the university, but her family opposed her intention to marry this pastor which ultimately contributed to their breakup late last year before her graduation proper.

Now an important point to remember is that this girl was a virgin when the pastor started dating her eight years ago, and according to what I heard, she's still a virgin up till now as a graduate about to go for her youth service.

Now the twist is that this pastor met another girl online early this year who lives in another state quite far from where the pastor is based but that's okay. But what's scary is that this second lady is a complete opposite of the first girl both in good and bad sides.

- She's a single mother with a three month old baby. (Though She's a graduate too about to go for service.) But the first girl is still a virgin.

- The first lady is a complex and classy type but the second lady is simple and almost-naive house wife material, according to what the pastor told me.

-The pastor has known the first girl and her family for years but he has not even met this second girl face to face.

- The first girl doesn't talk much and would rather bottle-up her emotion than let it show freely, which kind of drives the pastor nuts most times. But the second girl is said to be very, very expressive both vocally and emotionally.

Now the oddity is that the pastor has not only proposed marriage VIRTUALLY to this second lady but had actually fixed a wedding date and made lots of profound promises to her WITHOUT seeing her face to face.

Now I must also point out that the pastor's background is strikingly similar to this new girl's background based on what he told me. And I think that's where the stronghold is, even though he may not want to hear that.

Now the twist again is that the first girl WANTS THE PASTOR BACK as in right now. And the pastor is currently having a squabble with the new girl because somehow the girl wants him to accept her little son as his own son in a way the pastor thinks is kind of too demanding. The pastor told me in confidence that accepting another man's son as his first son is a big chunk to swallow but he wouldn't mind giving it a try if not that the girl is kind of making it appear like it's a condition for marrying her.

The reason I'm asking for your advice is that this pastor feels confident to move on with this second girl which I think is not a smart idea, but he's the pastor here.

What I want to do is to get a thread of unbiased advice and then try to get him to read it up.

Please let the wisdom juice of brilliant advice begin to flow now.

NOTE: For those who are picking on the pastor, let me make few things categorically clear to you.

1) The pastor is NOT asking for your advice. For goodness sake READ the story and COMPREHEND it before commenting.

2) The second girl was in DEPRESSION when the pastor met her (because her supposed fiancé dumped her on the day of their traditional marriage). The pastor inspired her to come out of depression and get closer to God which she did. And she actually joined a major Pentecostal church in her state AND EVEN GAVE HER LIFE TO CHRIST, as the pastor told me. It was after all these events that the pastor made his intention for marriage known.

3) The first girl wants to get back with the pastor and has called severally.

4) I posted this here to help the pastor see the matter from an unreligious but still REASONABLE perspective.

5) I'm pretty sure that Nairaland still has a bunch of intelligent people who are ABLE TO READ the story, UNDERSTAND it AND RESPOND to it in the proper context without insulting anyone.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urgently: Some Strategic Advice Needed As A Matter Of Destiny by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 11, 2015
The pastor is a very big fool. Look at the dumb ass calling the second lady naïve. Naïve in what sense? What a dumb fvck.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Urgently: Some Strategic Advice Needed As A Matter Of Destiny by FLAWLES(f): 1:42pm On May 11, 2015
See MUMU story. No1=d pastor mst infact carry daht son as hiz(if m having a son out of wedlock d man proposing must propose to my son too*shikena* NO2=i don't see a problem her+i will nt advise him to marry d 2nd gal(can't he look fr a gal smwer els?,instead of internet relatnshp) virgin gals still exist

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Urgently: Some Strategic Advice Needed As A Matter Of Destiny by paschu: 1:47pm On May 11, 2015
@Blackett what we want here is WISE and UNBIASED advice not name calling. If the pastor says the second girl is ALMOST-NAIVE it's our DUTY to ACCEPT that label as a FACT and NOT QUESTION it. After all virtually everything we have in the story here is FROM THE PASTOR'S POINT OF VIEW.

You DO NOT know any of the characters.

Please once again if you don't have any REASONABLE advice to give you can at least BE SENSIBLE enough to keep quiet instead of corrupting the thread with toxic and NON HELPFUL words.

Thanks.

28 Likes

Re: Urgently: Some Strategic Advice Needed As A Matter Of Destiny by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 11, 2015
Both the op and the pastor need Jesus in their lives. what a pastor!

39 Likes

Re: Urgently: Some Strategic Advice Needed As A Matter Of Destiny by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 11, 2015
paschu:
@Blackett what we want here is WISE and UNBIASED advice not name calling. If the pastor says the second girl is ALMOST-NAIVE it's our DUTY to ACCEPT that label as a FACT and NOT QUESTION it. After all virtually everything we have in the story here is FROM THE PASTOR'S POINT OF VIEW.

You DO NOT know any of the characters.

Please once again if you don't have any REASONABLE advice to give you can at least BE SENSIBLE enough to keep quiet instead of corrupting the thread with toxic and NON HELPFUL words.

Thanks.
The pastor, I said, is a fool.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urgently: Some Strategic Advice Needed As A Matter Of Destiny by 2dice(m): 2:09pm On May 11, 2015
All i see is pastor this... Pastor that...oo gaa oo.... Shey na like this we go dey dey?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urgently: Some Strategic Advice Needed As A Matter Of Destiny by 2dice(m): 2:10pm On May 11, 2015
oyin17:
Both the op and the pastor need Jesus in their lives. what a pastor!
lol pastor na human being too

2 Likes

Re: Urgently: Some Strategic Advice Needed As A Matter Of Destiny by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 11, 2015
2dice:
lol pastor na human being too

I know but this one na fake pastor, na online e go find wife, reason am na

13 Likes

Re: Urgently: Some Strategic Advice Needed As A Matter Of Destiny by ronald4lif(m): 2:20pm On May 11, 2015
What advice does the pastor actually need. He needs public opinion on who to marry among the first and second lady?.

I'm always awed when people sort for others opinion on who to marry. How is that even possible.

2 Likes

Re: Urgently: Some Strategic Advice Needed As A Matter Of Destiny by 2dice(m): 2:21pm On May 11, 2015
oyin17:

I know but this one na fake pastor, na online e go find wife, reason am na
lol... But love has no limit... We can find love anywhere... Pastor has feelings...btw pastor is just a name especially for this our nigeria...hungry dey turn pple to pastor asap cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urgently: Some Strategic Advice Needed As A Matter Of Destiny by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 11, 2015
2dice:

lol... But love has no limit... We can find love anywhere... Pastor has feelings...btw pastor is just a name especially for this our nigeria...hungry dey turn pple to pastor asap cheesy

Hahaha,,,,2dice no kee me with laugh, like one wey dey near my house, from fridge repairer to pastor

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Urgently: Some Strategic Advice Needed As A Matter Of Destiny by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 11, 2015
See "pastor" that doesn't know what he wants at 36yrs of age .. smh.

All I can say is the devil you know (first girl) is better than the angel you don't know (who is depressed, on the rebound, has a new born baby and might still be harbouring feelings for her immediate ex!) Why would you want such baggage in your life Pastor! Lol

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urgently: Some Strategic Advice Needed As A Matter Of Destiny by 2dice(m): 7:12pm On May 11, 2015
oyin17:

Hahaha,,,,2dice no kee me with laugh, like one wey dey near my house, from fridge repairer to pastor
lmfao...NA so the thing go...every hustle Na hustle...Guys Aint Smilling
Re: Urgently: Some Strategic Advice Needed As A Matter Of Destiny by demmy0325(m): 7:13pm On May 11, 2015
Re: Urgently: Some Strategic Advice Needed As A Matter Of Destiny by Ishilove: 7:42pm On May 11, 2015
paschu, you're the pastor abi?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urgently: Some Strategic Advice Needed As A Matter Of Destiny by youngice(m): 7:44pm On May 11, 2015
ask google

1 Like

Re: Urgently: Some Strategic Advice Needed As A Matter Of Destiny by phransix147(m): 7:45pm On May 11, 2015
Shey oro niyen?
Re: Urgently: Some Strategic Advice Needed As A Matter Of Destiny by lilmax(m): 7:46pm On May 11, 2015
Stories these days

1 Like

Re: Urgently: Some Strategic Advice Needed As A Matter Of Destiny by Pebcak: 7:47pm On May 11, 2015

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2336917_ifapriest_jpeg2b133fedbb493e20dcb871412a5b3d5b

Ifa said pastor should explain Now the oddity is that the pastor has not only proposed marriage VIRTUALLY to this second lady but had actually fixed a wedding date and made lots of profound promises to her WITHOUT seeing her face to face.STRANGE

The pastor told me in confidence that accepting another man's son as his first son is a big chunk to swallow www.nairaland.com/attachments/2394058_images_jpeg68d5535b971d558f594f10a5affd0a71 but he wouldn't mind giving it a try if not that the girl is kind of making it appear like it's a condition for marrying her.

From Clear eye leaving IFA out of the story: THIS PASTOR GET WAKA o
NA ONLY PASTOR WAKACOME,
He cant just date some1 virtually propose virtually and even fix wedding date why is he leading the girl on
The first girl will be a better option but the pastor might regret it, if oga pastor is opened enough 2nd girl might be worth it but person wey u never meet, so he should meet up with the second girl and evaluate her and decide

6 Likes

Re: Urgently: Some Strategic Advice Needed As A Matter Of Destiny by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 11, 2015
phransix147:
Shey oro niyen?

Dude, exactly wetin I wan type!! angry angry angry angry
Re: Urgently: Some Strategic Advice Needed As A Matter Of Destiny by Anoruo(m): 7:50pm On May 11, 2015
See Story. Lol

1 Like

Re: Urgently: Some Strategic Advice Needed As A Matter Of Destiny by kingiykon(m): 7:51pm On May 11, 2015
I'm back....There is nothing to advise here....He should go back 2 his investment that is the 1st girl. SIMPLE. next thread jor.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Urgently: Some Strategic Advice Needed As A Matter Of Destiny by holluwai(m): 7:51pm On May 11, 2015
Hmmm

The pastor should simply pray about it abi no be pastor him be? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Urgently: Some Strategic Advice Needed As A Matter Of Destiny by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:51pm On May 11, 2015
Wait
Re: Urgently: Some Strategic Advice Needed As A Matter Of Destiny by CecyAdrian(f): 7:51pm On May 11, 2015
Why would he set aside a date to marry someone who he hasn't me b4 not seen physically. U met someone online and you are believing everything she says,ha!!

Meanwhile what would he do if the online girls ex whom I presume owns the baby shows up?.
As 4 the 1st girl, I see no reason why he shouldn't marry her. The parents will come around someday.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urgently: Some Strategic Advice Needed As A Matter Of Destiny by UncleDeeee(m): 7:51pm On May 11, 2015
After all these warnings why should I comment?

5 Likes

Re: Urgently: Some Strategic Advice Needed As A Matter Of Destiny by Pebcak: 7:51pm On May 11, 2015
shocked shocked
Re: Urgently: Some Strategic Advice Needed As A Matter Of Destiny by otokx(m): 7:52pm On May 11, 2015
First girl though I do not believe the virgin angle.
Re: Urgently: Some Strategic Advice Needed As A Matter Of Destiny by mosho2good: 7:52pm On May 11, 2015
choose me
Re: Urgently: Some Strategic Advice Needed As A Matter Of Destiny by niceguy7(m): 7:54pm On May 11, 2015
Lol.. This one na joke tru tru.
Re: Urgently: Some Strategic Advice Needed As A Matter Of Destiny by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 11, 2015
OMG! What have I signed up for? I just rushed in to grab a FP spot. #NeverAgain
The pastor should pray about it. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? / I Used To Gym To Impress My Female Mates In School / Are These The Best Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2016?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.