Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,050 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel (41138 Views)

Kizz Daniel To Perform Buga At Qatar 2022 Worldcup / Kizz Daniel Reveals Plans To Perform BUGA At World Cup / Frank James A Mass Shooting Hoax Perpetrated By NYC Freemasoic Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by Ancecoker(m): 1:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
BigDolph:

And so?

Are you in pains? grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by smile11s(m): 1:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
Nice
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by JaredNormak: 1:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
Definitely not this upcoming World Cup.
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by Africana1123(m): 1:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
Zolyjagorr:
THIS KIZZ DANIEL NA BIG FOOL! ABEG WHO DECIEVE THIS BOY SAY HIM NEW SONG "BUGA" IS SWEET OR NICE?! LETS BE SINCERE GUYS, BUGA NO SWEET, HIM JUST THEY FORCE THE HYPE FOR DANCE VIDEOS, NOW THE BOY IS MAD TO THINK OF PERFORMING A BAD SONG LIKE "BUGA" AT WORLD CUP ?? SERIOUSLY KIZZ? INCASE YOU DON'T KNOW "BUGA" IS YOUR BEST WORST SONG YOU'VE EVER RELEASED SINCE YOU GOT FAME .. "BUGA" IS BORING & WACK NIGGA! LET THE REALS TELL YOU THE FUCKING TRUTH... EVEN MAVIN SIGNEES SONG "OVERDOSE" IS MUCH MORE SWEETER & NICER THAN THAT "BUGA" RUBBISH [b]

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by dadabryth: 1:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
AMEN AMEN AMEN IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME.
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by Blaine756(m): 1:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Sadly, that dream can't be accomplished.....

You are not God and you are not the one to decide the taste of other peoples music
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by freshbillz15(m): 1:28pm On Jun 24, 2022
Stop jeopardizing people efforts , so that you can be appreciated too someday

Zolyjagorr:
THIS KIZZ DANIEL NA BIG FOOL! ABEG WHO DECIEVE THIS BOY SAY HIM NEW SONG "BUGA" IS SWEET OR NICE?! LETS BE SINCERE GUYS, BUGA NO SWEET, HIM JUST THEY FORCE THE HYPE FOR DANCE VIDEOS, NOW THE BOY IS MAD TO THINK OF PERFORMING A BAD SONG LIKE "BUGA" AT WORLD CUP ?? SERIOUSLY KIZZ? INCASE YOU DON'T KNOW "BUGA" IS YOUR BEST WORST SONG YOU'VE EVER RELEASED SINCE YOU GOT FAME .. "BUGA" IS BORING & WACK NIGGA! LET THE REALS TELL YOU THE FUCKING TRUTH... EVEN MAVIN SIGNEES SONG "OVERDOSE" IS MUCH MORE SWEETER & NICER THAN THAT "BUGA" RUBBISH [b]

9 Likes

Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by Boyooosa(m): 1:28pm On Jun 24, 2022
Zolyjagorr:

Nwaamaikpe wannabe

1 Like

Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by Angelfrost(m): 1:28pm On Jun 24, 2022
Zolyjagorr:

Just say the song no sweet for your own ear sir...

The song is literally on everyone's lips! tongue

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by donbrowser(m): 1:28pm On Jun 24, 2022
I love this dream
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by martineverest(m): 1:29pm On Jun 24, 2022
That's not a worldcup song bro
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by uchaymart(m): 1:30pm On Jun 24, 2022
Zolyjagorr:

I think I found a partner who does not see anything in BUGA....OG, you know good music.... cheers ✌️

I will never download the song until if fades away...no correlating lyrics at all in the song...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by Deborah98(f): 1:30pm On Jun 24, 2022
Live your dreams. I wish to meet top and renowned writers of best selling books and authors in life. My number one fan was Chinua Achebe but it was so unfortunate he left before I grew up cry... Keep resting in the Lord's bosom. I'll beat the likes of Wole Soyinka and Ngozi Chimamanda. We all have our aspirations in life,na to work am out remain. God help us.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by Freelane33(m): 1:31pm On Jun 24, 2022
May peace be upon you kiss Daniel
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by Adebayofficial(m): 1:31pm On Jun 24, 2022
The song is worth performing in Qatar.
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by Dorwadora(f): 1:31pm On Jun 24, 2022
Zolyjagorr:
I hate to say this but sad

You’re right sir..... I no vibes the song at all. Song sounds like a rhyme.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by Freelane33(m): 1:32pm On Jun 24, 2022
You need to go through a transitional phase of self accountability first .
Deborah98:
Live your dreams. I wish to meet top and renowned writers,best selling books and authors in life. My number one fan was Chinua Achebe but it was so unfortunately he left before I grew up cry... Keep resting in the Lord's bosom. I'll beat the likes of Wole Soyinka and Ngozi Chimamanda. We all have our aspirations in life,na to work am out remain. God help us.
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by godwon01(m): 1:33pm On Jun 24, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Why did you said that.Wish him well and say Amen to his wish.
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by Antoeni(m): 1:34pm On Jun 24, 2022
Na Mass Choir dey Reign For Una Now
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by Holluwatarhyor(m): 1:34pm On Jun 24, 2022
Zolyjagorr:
Ah taya o....if naija don carry something put for head,same with zazu ..

Well,it's just grace,make God open doors of mercy and grace for us too,so e go be like say we Sabi too

1 Like

Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by Deborah98(f): 1:35pm On Jun 24, 2022
Freelane33:
You need to go through a transitional phase of self accountability first .
Oh okay ... Can you explain sir?
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by Minjim: 1:35pm On Jun 24, 2022
Does Buga sound like a World Cup song?

Too much instrumental. Can't even hear the drum in it

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by 123readygo: 1:35pm On Jun 24, 2022
hmmmmmm

The way Capital FM London is playing that song day in day out has drawn people's attention to it... But it is late in the day to be performed in this world cup
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by godwon01(m): 1:37pm On Jun 24, 2022
Zolyjagorr:
Haters and enemy of progress. Why is people like you are so plenty in the world. Do you know what it takes to come out with that song.

8 Likes

Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by Ikem11(m): 1:37pm On Jun 24, 2022
Zolyjagorr:

All this long epistle just to tarnish the hard work of fellow human being who doesn't even know you exist.

Success will never visit you in life .

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by Minjim: 1:37pm On Jun 24, 2022
Adebayofficial:
The song is worth performing in Qatar.

That's just a Nigerian club song. It wont be internationally accepted. I prefer to watch Jerusalem being performed at the World Cup
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by Froshloaded: 1:38pm On Jun 24, 2022
Rest
The song is not all that, song is living of pr and hype.
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by Ikem11(m): 1:38pm On Jun 24, 2022
Angelfrost:

Just say the song no sweet for your own ear sir...

The song is literally on everyone's lips! tongue

No mind the mumu

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by Factcheck0001: 1:39pm On Jun 24, 2022
Ogaga87:

No beef.. I thought am the only one who is not seeing the hype in that song.. I love other of his tracks to this one

Make the guy be calming down O
same here

D song na thrash

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by Off1245(m): 1:39pm On Jun 24, 2022
Zolyjagorr:

Why all this what's bad in having a dream to perform somewhere big omo you no try ooo Bleep!! Human being

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by Mozegee: 1:40pm On Jun 24, 2022
And who are you and what are you by saying it will not be accomplished.You are not his God and niether are you bigger than any one here who are saying Amen to his prayers.
Rastaramsey:
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by watersideboys: 1:42pm On Jun 24, 2022
Not there yet

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated / Comedian Omobaba Proposed To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding (photos) / Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.