Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel (41179 Views)

Kizz Daniel To Perform Buga At Qatar 2022 Worldcup / Kizz Daniel Reveals Plans To Perform BUGA At World Cup / Frank James A Mass Shooting Hoax Perpetrated By NYC Freemasoic Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by MisterKennedy(m): 9:05pm On Jun 24, 2022
Zolyjagorr:
THIS KIZZ DANIEL NA BIG FOOL! ABEG WHO DECIEVE THIS BOY SAY HIM NEW SONG "BUGA" IS SWEET OR NICE?! LETS BE SINCERE GUYS, BUGA NO SWEET, HIM JUST THEY FORCE THE HYPE FOR DANCE VIDEOS, NOW THE BOY IS MAD TO THINK OF PERFORMING A BAD SONG LIKE "BUGA" AT WORLD CUP ?? SERIOUSLY KIZZ? INCASE YOU DON'T KNOW "BUGA" IS YOUR BEST WORST SONG YOU'VE EVER RELEASED SINCE YOU GOT FAME .. "BUGA" IS BORING & WACK NIGGA! LET THE REALS TELL YOU THE FUCKING TRUTH... EVEN MAVIN SIGNEES SONG "OVERDOSE" IS MUCH MORE SWEETER & NICER THAN THAT "BUGA" RUBBISH [b]
Guy nawa o

Why pouring out so much hate for Daniel?

The song might not be sweet to you but statistically proven, he knows a lot of people love the song and vibe too it than all his songs ever. Remember he's only doing his job.

Channel this anger to Buhari or Boko Haram or to something else.
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by Kojochyke(m): 9:34pm On Jun 24, 2022
BigYash:
I agree,but which one you sing wen better pass bugs?
Kizz Daniel na baba anytime... One of d best and that is a fact.
What I meant earlier is that his other songs r way better than Buga.. Though Buga is enjoying massive rave, but if u compare with d others u might agree..
As per if I can sing at all.....
Hmmmm
My songs are on every music streaming platform. Just search BIG KOJOE.
If d songs aint good pls arrest me.
U can help promote pls.
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by BigYash: 9:54pm On Jun 24, 2022
Kojochyke:
Kizz Daniel na baba anytime... One of d best and that is a fact.
What I meant earlier is that his other songs r way better than Buga.. Though Buga is enjoying massive rave, but if u compare with d others u might agree..
As per if I can sing at all.....
Hmmmm
My songs are on every music streaming platform. Just search BIG KOJOE.
If d songs aint good pls arrest me.
U can help promote pls.
No wahala my nigga. I wish you all the best in the industry. Meanwhile, I will go stream ur songs,make me too rate am.. You are blessed...
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by Wwwq: 11:14pm On Jun 24, 2022
grin
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by Bugatti411(m): 12:04am On Jun 25, 2022
Ancecoker:
grin
Ko le werk
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Enemies of progress. Somebody pray you dey there dey go against it....
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by Nobody: 6:42am On Jun 25, 2022
Zolyjagorr:
THIS KIZZ DANIEL NA BIG FOOL! ABEG WHO DECIEVE THIS BOY SAY HIM NEW SONG "BUGA" IS SWEET OR NICE?! LETS BE SINCERE GUYS, BUGA NO SWEET, HIM JUST THEY FORCE THE HYPE FOR DANCE VIDEOS, NOW THE BOY IS MAD TO THINK OF PERFORMING A BAD SONG LIKE "BUGA" AT WORLD CUP ?? SERIOUSLY KIZZ? INCASE YOU DON'T KNOW "BUGA" IS YOUR BEST WORST SONG YOU'VE EVER RELEASED SINCE YOU GOT FAME .. "BUGA" IS BORING & WACK NIGGA! LET THE REALS TELL YOU THE FUCKING TRUTH... EVEN MAVIN SIGNEES SONG "OVERDOSE" IS MUCH MORE SWEETER & NICER THAN THAT "BUGA" RUBBISH [b]

I thought I was the only person who thought that song was wack!

Nigerians and their love for hyping foolish things!! undecided

1 Like

Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by Kojochyke(m): 7:50am On Jun 25, 2022
BigYash:
No wahala my nigga. I wish you all the best in the industry. Meanwhile, I will go stream ur songs,make me too rate am.. You are blessed...
Thanks bro... God bless you.
This is actually d best comment I have been given ever since I joined Nairaland.
Thanks a billion.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by BigYash: 8:08am On Jun 25, 2022
Kojochyke:
Thanks bro... God bless you.
This is actually d best comment I have been given ever since I joined Nairaland.
Thanks a billion.
You're welcome bro.. Enjoy ur weekend sir...
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by pitroski(m): 8:32am On Jun 25, 2022
Zolyjagorr:

Buga sweet die but bad belle is allowed
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by Silentgroper(m): 8:35am On Jun 25, 2022
Zolyjagorr:
To be candid, i feel d same way abt d song. But it's not all that bad though.
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by SPAMBOX7: 9:21am On Jun 25, 2022
BigYash:
Which you sing ,that is better than the Bugs? Atleast we are hying him for something.. Wetin u do when people dey hype you for?
I just saw your name now. BigYash empty brain. Zero sense of observation cheesy
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by BigYash: 10:10am On Jun 25, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
I just saw your name now. BigYash . I know I have Zero sense of observation cheesy
Okay o
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by SPAMBOX7: 11:14am On Jun 25, 2022
BigYash:
Okay o
Mumu grin
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by BigYash: 2:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Mumu grin
Mugu grin
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by BigYash: 2:02pm On Jun 25, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Mumu grin
You be Mugu grin
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by Kojochyke(m): 4:34pm On Jun 25, 2022
BigYash:
You're welcome bro.. Enjoy ur weekend sir...
u too sir!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by erumena(m): 6:19pm On Jun 25, 2022
Zolyjagorr:

Have you released any song?
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by SPAMBOX7: 9:41pm On Jun 25, 2022
BigYash:
You be Mugu grin
Suck my dick biitch grin
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by BigYash: 9:44pm On Jun 25, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Suck my dick biitch grin
Who hear am dey talk of dick now,go think say he get dick grin Mumu. I'm no gay like you ,Mr pussy
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 25, 2022
Zolyjagorr:

Just shut up there. How many have you sang? If you think it's easy go and sing your own.
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by Zolyjagorr(m): 5:49pm On Jun 27, 2022
Zolyjagorr:

seriously I really think that kizz thought the song was gonna be a banging hit song but the song later came out wack and it's an expensive beat made by the producer, tekno I believe so they had no choice than to think since they are big artist, they will release the rubbish for Nigerians, nothing come out for that BUGA Kini

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bidemi Kosoko: People Give Me Attitude Because I Am Jide Kosoko's Daughter / Ambode: Obesere Blasts K1 'Wasiu Ayinde A Serial Betrayer' / Mr Spellz Spotted Begging On The Streets (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.