Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel (41163 Views)

Kizz Daniel To Perform Buga At Qatar 2022 Worldcup / Kizz Daniel Reveals Plans To Perform BUGA At World Cup / Frank James A Mass Shooting Hoax Perpetrated By NYC Freemasoic Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by Burgerlomo: 2:17pm On Jun 24, 2022
Amen! cool
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by Lazenby007(m): 2:17pm On Jun 24, 2022
Zolyjagorr:
THIS KIZZ DANIEL NA BIG FOOL! ABEG WHO DECIEVE THIS BOY SAY HIM NEW SONG "BUGA" IS SWEET OR NICE?! LETS BE SINCERE GUYS, BUGA NO SWEET, HIM JUST THEY FORCE THE HYPE FOR DANCE VIDEOS, NOW THE BOY IS MAD TO THINK OF PERFORMING A BAD SONG LIKE "BUGA" AT WORLD CUP ?? SERIOUSLY KIZZ? INCASE YOU DON'T KNOW "BUGA" IS YOUR BEST WORST SONG YOU'VE EVER RELEASED SINCE YOU GOT FAME .. "BUGA" IS BORING & WACK NIGGA! LET THE REALS TELL YOU THE FUCKING TRUTH... EVEN MAVIN SIGNEES SONG "OVERDOSE" IS MUCH MORE SWEETER & NICER THAN THAT "BUGA" RUBBISH [b]
Rubbish talks

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by Lazenby007(m): 2:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
BigYash:
Which one you don sing,when sweet pass buga? If e easy,baba nter studio, push out hit na
no mind am ! For hin mind hin sabi music wey sweet

1 Like

Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by Theone123: 2:21pm On Jun 24, 2022
Our dreams are valid.

Hey!!! �

Share this #juummmmmmmmmmia vouuuuucccccher code amongst your family and friends

“KJA-STYLER”

it gives you an automatic 10% off whenever you order.
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by PericomaNwankwo: 2:21pm On Jun 24, 2022
Zolyjagorr:
THIS KIZZ DANIEL NA BIG FOOL! ABEG WHO DECIEVE THIS BOY SAY HIM NEW SONG "BUGA" IS SWEET OR NICE?! LETS BE SINCERE GUYS, BUGA NO SWEET, HIM JUST THEY FORCE THE HYPE FOR DANCE VIDEOS, NOW THE BOY IS MAD TO THINK OF PERFORMING A BAD SONG LIKE "BUGA" AT WORLD CUP ?? SERIOUSLY KIZZ? INCASE YOU DON'T KNOW "BUGA" IS YOUR BEST WORST SONG YOU'VE EVER RELEASED SINCE YOU GOT FAME .. "BUGA" IS BORING & WACK NIGGA! LET THE REALS TELL YOU THE FUCKING TRUTH... EVEN MAVIN SIGNEES SONG "OVERDOSE" IS MUCH MORE SWEETER & NICER THAN THAT "BUGA" RUBBISH [b]

I think the same. His worst song so far

1 Like

Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by PrinceMajestic: 2:29pm On Jun 24, 2022
Zolyjagorr:
thank you bro. The song is very annoying especially the way people misbehave in the name of doing the song

1 Like

Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by PrinceMajestic: 2:30pm On Jun 24, 2022
deeway200:

This one is mad. Jealousy kill you yhere
everyone cannot be a bloody dumb fool like you

1 Like

Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by naturefellow(m): 2:30pm On Jun 24, 2022
The audacity.
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by PrinceMajestic: 2:31pm On Jun 24, 2022
jrusky:

No vex bro I can see the thing pained you but this is a simple English and I quote Kizz said "I wish" meaning he just wish every human is entitled to wish bro so calm down.

Haven't said these pls what do you do for a living? Kizz is doing the best to make his hustling a big burst but you are here in pain.

Anyway when you started typing in "capital letters" and in "colour red" and in bold fonts I began to figure out and feel concern about your personality stability, sorry I meant no insult but just a bit curious in case you might need help. No offense pls.
shut the fvck up low nigga
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by OhafiaPrince(m): 2:34pm On Jun 24, 2022
Zolyjagorr:

this man na saddist
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 24, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Sadly, that dream can't be accomplished.....

Are u God?

Meanwhile will you go get your PVC
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by Ecos(m): 2:37pm On Jun 24, 2022
Zolyjagorr:
I think say na only me no dey feel the yeye song oh. I so much love all his songs but u see this buga nonsense eh. I don't feel it at all. Anyway sha in Nigeria na nonsense and Buhari dey reign if I lie, ask Potable
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by chimeremodlyn: 2:38pm On Jun 24, 2022
Zolyjagorr:

oboyie, why this kind of envy?. Tone it down a bit abeg
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by BigYash: 2:38pm On Jun 24, 2022
Lazenby007:
no mind am ! For hin mind hin sabi music wey sweet
Make he enter studio na.. It takes grace to make a hit song. And most time,song wen person no expect na em dey go far. Song go nice for your room,as you dey write am.. First enter studio, then you go understand say,its not easy ,as people think o. Daniel Regna ,abi Regina still go dey tell d video producer say,he no try on twitter.. The producer give am real vahulens reply. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by atobs4real(m): 2:41pm On Jun 24, 2022
BigYash:
Which one you don sing,when sweet pass buga? If e easy,baba nter studio, push out hit na
Don't mind the pig. i think the guy is the comment is cursed. even his family never have any reason to praise him for job well done

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by Dagrace01(m): 2:41pm On Jun 24, 2022
Zolyjagorr:
Why are you so bitter?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by sprints1: 2:41pm On Jun 24, 2022
See the boy wan sing person wey don mad for country wey practice sharia... Imagine him singing that rubbish lyrics in front of 4 billion viewers across the world.. Make Una check wetin this boy sing
You don work you don try try
You suppose to dey j'aiye j'aiye
Kilo kan mi kan person matter o
Person wey don mad oy
When I land I land softly on a sofa floor
So far so good koni baje o
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by mightymine(m): 2:42pm On Jun 24, 2022
THIS KIZZ DANIEL NA BIG FOOL! ABEG WHO DECIEVE THIS BOY SAY HIM NEW SONG "BUGA" IS SWEET OR NICE?! LETS BE SINCERE GUYS, BUGA NO SWEET, HIM JUST THEY FORCE THE HYPE FOR DANCE VIDEOS, NOW THE BOY IS MAD TO THINK OF PERFORMING A BAD SONG LIKE "BUGA" AT WORLD CUP ?? SERIOUSLY KIZZ? INCASE YOU DON'T KNOW "BUGA" IS YOUR BEST WORST SONG YOU'VE EVER RELEASED SINCE YOU GOT FAME .. "BUGA" IS BORING & WACK NIGGA! LET THE REALS TELL YOU THE FUCKING TRUTH... EVEN MAVIN SIGNEES SONG "OVERDOSE" IS MUCH MORE SWEETER & NICER THAN THAT "BUGA" RUBBISH.

Awon Aye,bro sing your own let see if all your family self go listen to it not to talk off we outsider
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by Tundex911: 2:45pm On Jun 24, 2022
Ogbeni Vado, why can't you start from Afcon before World Cup..

Though nothing wey no fit happen sha

Oluwa a wa pelu e
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by Charx122: 2:50pm On Jun 24, 2022
Zolyjagorr:

Well that's his wish you will be surprised.. You that is calling someone wishing himself good a big fool
Have you made name for yourself? You know him, his popular, his rich, and you just there insulting him, Nobody knows you., How sad.
I will support his music because his African and his Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by shyshy1: 2:54pm On Jun 24, 2022
Amen
With God all things are possible and what God cannot do does not exist.

So shall it be @Kizzdaniel
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by Transcriber: 2:55pm On Jun 24, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
Who told this one the music pass shit hole Africa... instead Jerusalem has worldwide recognition
Jerusalema of 3 years ago?

You need sense
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by Transcriber: 3:00pm On Jun 24, 2022
sprints1:
See the boy wan sing person wey don mad for country wey practice sharia... Imagine him singing that rubbish lyrics in front of 4 billion viewers across the world.. Make Una check wetin this boy sing
You don work you don try try
You suppose to dey j'aiye j'aiye
Kilo kan mi kan person matter o
Person wey don mad oy
When I land I land softly on a sofa floor
So far so good koni baje o
Lol
All the world cup songs from 2011 till now are all trash.
Only 2010 that there were dope songs

And people don't really care about lyrics

You are suffering from inferiority complex
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 3:03pm On Jun 24, 2022
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by gambojimeta: 3:03pm On Jun 24, 2022
Truth be told, while this song is very popular in "some" parts of Africa, it's not really popular all over the world.
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by PumpumPrince: 3:12pm On Jun 24, 2022
BigYash:

brother can i buga your yansh has a friend?...and can u shake ya waist sir? cheesy
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by BigYash: 3:13pm On Jun 24, 2022
PumpumPrince:

brother can i buga your yansh has a friend?...and can u shake ya waist sir? cheesy
Dog go and Buga ur father's yash.. Fool!
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by Joeyfizzo: 3:14pm On Jun 24, 2022
Zolyjagorr:
I don see the person wey dey click "thumbs down" for youtube musical videos wey get 46,000,000 thumbs up and 50,000,000 likes. Continue!
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by LiLiEE(m): 3:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
A football team is like a machine. Only when every part of the team runs can it get the most effect.
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by PumpumPrince: 3:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
BigYash:
Dog go and Buga ur father's yash.. Fool!

brother u so violent....can i juss yansh u without u nagging like house husband?...growwwup please! undecided
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by BleedTears: 3:22pm On Jun 24, 2022
Zolyjagorr:

The thing just tire me. I don try to listen to know the actual meaning of the song. Nothing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Shares Plans For 2020, Says He Is Buying New Cars, Houses And Jets / Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Closet in London Home / "Did Buhari Children Serve??" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido Flouting NYSC Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.