Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Beautiful Lady Shares A Message From A Guy Who Thought She Snubbed Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Lady Shares A Message From A Guy Who Thought She Snubbed Him (3537 Views)

Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years / She snubbed him and now she's dead (True Story) / Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Lady Shares A Message From A Guy Who Thought She Snubbed Him by Fr33born(m): 7:47pm On Jun 23, 2022
Beautiful Nigerian writer and editor, Gloria Ogo (Alfro) has taken to Facebook to share screenshot of a message she got from a guy who thought she was snubbing him.
According to the writer, his messages alongside others were in her Spam folder and she didn't see them.

Re: Beautiful Lady Shares A Message From A Guy Who Thought She Snubbed Him by dollynnn(f): 7:55pm On Jun 23, 2022
Son of man was in "sifia" pains. He had his ego bruised

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Shares A Message From A Guy Who Thought She Snubbed Him by MufasaLion: 8:01pm On Jun 23, 2022
"With your small breast." grin grin grin

Man was pained but the reason was understandable - he felt ignored. He shouldn't have said what he said anyways.

6 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Shares A Message From A Guy Who Thought She Snubbed Him by Mykelslim: 8:05pm On Jun 23, 2022
The guy na werey grin

Imagine small breast wey him wan help her press

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Shares A Message From A Guy Who Thought She Snubbed Him by Shapeaso: 8:16pm On Jun 23, 2022
Nonsense!
Re: Beautiful Lady Shares A Message From A Guy Who Thought She Snubbed Him by virginprincess(f): 8:18pm On Jun 23, 2022
cheesy cheesy,Some men are just so annoying,the idiot even insulted her breast undecided angry

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Shares A Message From A Guy Who Thought She Snubbed Him by Nonexisting: 8:20pm On Jun 23, 2022
But the breast is small. Why is she making noise?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Lady Shares A Message From A Guy Who Thought She Snubbed Him by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:22pm On Jun 23, 2022
the IMPORTANT QUESTION IS:
why would anyone care what total strangers on social media say/do?!?

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Shares A Message From A Guy Who Thought She Snubbed Him by Choilila: 8:27pm On Jun 23, 2022
Ego deflated.

Nonsense, you no see her before you the DM?

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Shares A Message From A Guy Who Thought She Snubbed Him by Freelane33(m): 8:55pm On Jun 23, 2022
Crazy mfk
Bodyshaming
Human’s daugther
Ego murdered

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Lady Shares A Message From A Guy Who Thought She Snubbed Him by PhenomenalAustin: 10:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
Omo, once I hit you up and you don't respond, I walk away.

It's not redpilling stuff but broo, I get pride to protect.
grin

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Shares A Message From A Guy Who Thought She Snubbed Him by Slynation(m): 10:54pm On Jun 23, 2022
Nonsense....she didn't see it, but immediately they called her small breast, she now saw it abi

Who she wan whyne...!!!

8 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Shares A Message From A Guy Who Thought She Snubbed Him by Dheji2(m): 12:07am On Jun 24, 2022
Slynation:
Nonsense....she didn't see it, but immediately they called her small breast, she now saw it abi

Who she wan whyne...!!!

No mind the yeye snub.

E reach small breast matter now, boom, she suddenly got the message that Facebook have been preventing her from responding to.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Shares A Message From A Guy Who Thought She Snubbed Him by Vyzz: 12:19am On Jun 24, 2022
cool

I think you have been seeing his messages and you intentionally ignored him.

But as Una be creature wey like to draw rubbish attention, baba press ur mumu button by calling u small breast which is what it is and here you are...

. Noticing him.

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Shares A Message From A Guy Who Thought She Snubbed Him by HilcomTech(m): 12:35am On Jun 24, 2022
virginprincess:
cheesy cheesy,Some men are just so annoying,the idiot even insulted her breast undecided angry

Eye dey pain you?
It was a statement of fact. She has small bress

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Shares A Message From A Guy Who Thought She Snubbed Him by HilcomTech(m): 12:37am On Jun 24, 2022
Slynation:

Who she wan whyne...!!!

No mind the MUMU liar. Na the small bress pain her

The girl fugly sef and come get small bress join.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Shares A Message From A Guy Who Thought She Snubbed Him by Gadafii: 1:49am On Jun 24, 2022
Girls with small breast Dey get wahala truly

Ordinary hi you no fit reply and any people to go straight to the points.

Later now when this one like every other girls tht like to snub are contesting for face of Ojuju calabar they go remember say they get people like you
Re: Beautiful Lady Shares A Message From A Guy Who Thought She Snubbed Him by Samakus(m): 2:02am On Jun 24, 2022
Some guys sef. You hit a girl up twice and she didn't reply and you're still there?

Like wtf mehn. These pussy ass niggahs are the reason these girls feel important.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Lady Shares A Message From A Guy Who Thought She Snubbed Him by TeeGentle(m): 8:34am On Jun 24, 2022
MufasaLion:
"With your small breast." grin grin grin

Man was pained but the reason was understandable - he felt ignored. He shouldn't have said what he said anyways.
Omo the thing pain the man very well o
Re: Beautiful Lady Shares A Message From A Guy Who Thought She Snubbed Him by chingle5(m): 9:50am On Jun 24, 2022
Laff wan kill me for here
Re: Beautiful Lady Shares A Message From A Guy Who Thought She Snubbed Him by meobizy(f): 10:30am On Jun 24, 2022
Lol.
Re: Beautiful Lady Shares A Message From A Guy Who Thought She Snubbed Him by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 24, 2022
Nonexisting:
But the breast is small. Why is she making noise?
hahahahahahahaah
Re: Beautiful Lady Shares A Message From A Guy Who Thought She Snubbed Him by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 24, 2022
How this one take dey beautiful now
Re: Beautiful Lady Shares A Message From A Guy Who Thought She Snubbed Him by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 24, 2022
Samakus:
Some guys sef. You hit a girl up twice and she didn't reply and you're still there?

Like wtf mehn. These pussy ass niggahs are the reason these girls feel important.
you're right
Re: Beautiful Lady Shares A Message From A Guy Who Thought She Snubbed Him by fattprince(m): 2:03pm On Jun 24, 2022
HilcomTech:

No mind the MUMU liar. Na the small bress pain her

The girl fugly sef and come get small bress join.
So the Op truly blind be that for describing her as beautiful. Because I didn't see any beauty in the pic and I was already thinking that I'm the problem.
Re: Beautiful Lady Shares A Message From A Guy Who Thought She Snubbed Him by Amenadiel: 6:19pm On Jul 03, 2022
fattprince:

So the Op truly blind be that for describing her as beautiful. Because I didn't see any beauty in the pic and I was already thinking that I'm the problem.

She is beautiful. Everything my father created is beautiful. That you humans do not see or understand it doesn't mean it's not there.
Re: Beautiful Lady Shares A Message From A Guy Who Thought She Snubbed Him by fattprince(m): 9:54pm On Jul 03, 2022
Amenadiel:

She is beautiful. Everything my father created is beautiful. That you humans do not see or understand it doesn't mean it's not there.
True but if I'm to rate her. I'm not rating her more than 3.5/10 by world standard. Infact she's just a 3. What's up ? Send me a dm.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Guys So Heartless To Their Fellow Men? / UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child / Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.