Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,485 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Peter Obi Live In GRA Onitsha, Anambra State Not Lagos (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Live In GRA Onitsha, Anambra State Not Lagos (video) (3129 Views)

Frank Mba Proposed As CP Of Ogun State Not Lagos (Official Letter) / Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) / "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Live In GRA Onitsha, Anambra State Not Lagos (video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:24pm On Jun 23, 2022
This is Peter's house in GRA Onitsha, watch the video to the other side of Obi you did not know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anKu86UoLZ4

Lalasticlala

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Live In GRA Onitsha, Anambra State Not Lagos (video) by Kelsmatuc(m): 8:25pm On Jun 23, 2022
Some people won't sleep dis night

12 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live In GRA Onitsha, Anambra State Not Lagos (video) by Crixxx: 8:25pm On Jun 23, 2022
Dull tinubu urchins keep making numerous threads looking for what to paint Peter Obi with but Peter is far greater than their ancestors.
It is almost as though no other state exists in the south west except Lagos which many of them leave remote villages in other southwest states to come dwell and claim including those in benin IDP.
The irabiji thief is from Osun but lives in Lagos and currently in Abuja he also doesn't even go for medical trips grin at the so called hospitals he built in lagos but will quickly shuttle to London for treatmeant yet no one sees anything wrong in it but once it comes to Peter Obi their clitoris begin to vibrate.

They can come down to Anambra state and see Peter Obi's residence bunch of moronns.
Atleast this will shut the fools.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Live In GRA Onitsha, Anambra State Not Lagos (video) by tobilanreo: 8:27pm On Jun 23, 2022
Hnnnnnn
Re: Peter Obi Live In GRA Onitsha, Anambra State Not Lagos (video) by Arysexy(m): 8:28pm On Jun 23, 2022
Simple man by nature, preparing his breakfast by himself in his small boys quarter.

See him below, jogging in his GRA compound at Onitsha

Meanwhile Pablo Escobar Tinubu has a million assistant, including those changing his pampers and napkins

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Live In GRA Onitsha, Anambra State Not Lagos (video) by Kelsmatuc(m): 8:28pm On Jun 23, 2022
Just have to love dis man abeg.....forget d media or propaganda....d guy is who he is...no adding to it

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Live In GRA Onitsha, Anambra State Not Lagos (video) by IamWonderful: 8:29pm On Jun 23, 2022
Lies, even in his PVC, it was clearly written there, he stays in lagos, baby factory criminals and organs miners and their penchant for stupidity is nauseating and appalling

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Live In GRA Onitsha, Anambra State Not Lagos (video) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:30pm On Jun 23, 2022
Most people who hate Obi dont have concrete reason to hate him as a person but just because he is IGBO tribe

Tribalism kill Nigeria. When I used to stay at Ikorodu lagos back in the days... I see how my yoruba neigbors get jealous when me and my towns men buy chilled beers in crate and assorted meat even home made Nkwobi by our beautiful sisters and eat in the yard/compound with some noise... They so much hate the Igbo pride.

But one thing the yorubas should know is that the men you see work hard even under the high tensed Lagos doing their business and making profit. If you are lazy and can only buy agbo and short hot drinks, dont jealous a hardworking man... No be we be government chopping all the country treasury... We even invite these our yoruba neigbors to join us... They join o but still at your back envy you and say alot of ill things about you like doing money rituals... Dem don forget say we dey hear and speak the yoruba language sef like our mother tongue.

Know you enemy please. Igbos are not enemies and never instigate attack on any other tribe

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Live In GRA Onitsha, Anambra State Not Lagos (video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:32pm On Jun 23, 2022
Opposition parties are good at smear campaign against Peter Ob, they're out fully, they now see him as biggest threat to their ambitions, we have 18 candidates contesting for president 2023, Tinubu's camp doesn't even bother over Kwankwaso that will do more harm to Tinubu in the North, they are more concerned about Peter Obi

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Live In GRA Onitsha, Anambra State Not Lagos (video) by MrFinbarr(m): 8:32pm On Jun 23, 2022
IamWonderful:
Lies, even in his PVC, it was clearly written there, he stays in lagos, baby factory criminals and organs miners and their penchant for stupidity is nauseating and appalling

You are a nutcase. Give up already... Gosh!!!
You are just plain disgvsting cry

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live In GRA Onitsha, Anambra State Not Lagos (video) by gwafaeziokwu: 8:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
Of course the man has said it several times over that he has lived in Onitsha ever since he left office as Anambra state governor.

I understand many Tinubu boys' desperation that he lived in their chaotic Lagos slum. To earn bragging rights. But Peter Obi is not your average politician. The guy is a bundle of integrity and self respect. He understood that having governed Anambra for 8 years, he owes the public a moral duty to enjoy the society he improved for them with the masses.

So many Ambassadors and dignitaries had paid him visits in his Onitsha home. If I recall right, PDP delegation from Jonathan led by Akpabio convinced him to join PDP by visiting him in his Onitsha home.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live In GRA Onitsha, Anambra State Not Lagos (video) by Crixxx: 8:34pm On Jun 23, 2022
STOP CLAIMING LAGOS, CLAIM YOUR STATE WITH YOUR FULL CHEST

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live In GRA Onitsha, Anambra State Not Lagos (video) by IamWonderful: 8:34pm On Jun 23, 2022
MrFinbarr:

You are a nutcase. Give up already... Gosh!!!
You are just plain disgvsting cry
You speak well of your parents, they will so delighted you eulogized them well, you are doing what they taught you, but they are not here, learn to address people directly with respect
Re: Peter Obi Live In GRA Onitsha, Anambra State Not Lagos (video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:36pm On Jun 23, 2022
Crixxx:
STOP CLAIMING LAGOS, CLAIM YOUR STATE WITH YOUR FULL CHEST
Peter Obi' house in Onitsha

13 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live In GRA Onitsha, Anambra State Not Lagos (video) by Crixxx: 8:37pm On Jun 23, 2022
post=114094953:

Peter Obi' house in Onitsha

Smart, healthy, intelligent and agile man.
They said his investment depreciate yen yen yen immediately they were slapped with the hard truth and they quickly realized all Peter OBI said was true and they can't pin another man's failure and incompetence on him. They dropped that one after realizing their foolishness.

13 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live In GRA Onitsha, Anambra State Not Lagos (video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:38pm On Jun 23, 2022
This video was done five months ago, you can verify

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anKu86UoLZ4

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live In GRA Onitsha, Anambra State Not Lagos (video) by Arysexy(m): 8:40pm On Jun 23, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/2253191/photos-peter-obi-doing-early-morning

2015 thread of Obi exercising at his Onitsha GRA Residence.

Lies bursted, bring another one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Live In GRA Onitsha, Anambra State Not Lagos (video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:41pm On Jun 23, 2022
Lalasticlala this thread deserve front page

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live In GRA Onitsha, Anambra State Not Lagos (video) by Crixxx: 8:42pm On Jun 23, 2022
Anambra is damn fine . May God give Soludo wisdom to do better than his predecessors.
Peter Obi set the pace.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live In GRA Onitsha, Anambra State Not Lagos (video) by MrFinbarr(m): 8:44pm On Jun 23, 2022
IamWonderful:
You speak well of your parents, they will so delighted you eulogized them well, you are doing what they taught you, but they are not here, learn to address people directly with respect

I guess you should be telling yourself that. You are one of those who spread deep tribalism in this forum, abusing anyone who even wanna have a formal discourse with any of you. You should be ashamed of yourself. You claim to be patriots but NO, in reality, you are one of the serious ENEMIES OF THIS COUNTRY.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live In GRA Onitsha, Anambra State Not Lagos (video) by Arysexy(m): 8:45pm On Jun 23, 2022
gwafaeziokwu:
Of course the man has said it several times over that he has lived in Onitsha ever since he left office as Anambra state governor.

I understand many Tinubu boys' desperation that he lived in their chaotic Lagos slum. To earn bragging rights. But Peter Obi is not your average politician. The guy is a bundle of integrity and self respect. He understood that having governed Anambra for 8 years, he owes the public a moral duty to enjoy the society he improved for them with the masses.

So many Ambassadors and dignitaries had paid him visits in his Onitsha home. If I recall right, PDP delegation from Jonathan led by Akpabio convinced him to join PDP by visiting him in his Onitsha home.

This was the picture of the PDP delegates visit at his Onitsha GRA Residence

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Live In GRA Onitsha, Anambra State Not Lagos (video) by Kalashnikov49: 8:47pm On Jun 23, 2022
The worst thing that happened to Afonja is the INTERNET...all their propaganda are busted in less than 2 mins of useless Publication.

Afonja youths employed by useless Tinubu miscreant handlers should upgrade the Hustle. Youths have robustly taken over the internet against useless vastards like Tinubu paid miscreants...spits

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Live In GRA Onitsha, Anambra State Not Lagos (video) by gwafaeziokwu: 8:50pm On Jun 23, 2022
Arysexy:

This was the picture of the PDP delegates visit at his Onitsha GRA Residence

Thanks for the pictures my brother. Peter Obi is not a saint but he is miles ahead of all the political lunatics disturbing our ears with Agbado and cassava.

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live In GRA Onitsha, Anambra State Not Lagos (video) by IamWonderful: 8:52pm On Jun 23, 2022
MrFinbarr:

I guess you should be telling yourself that. You are one of those who spread deep tribalism in this forum, abusing anyone who even wanna have a formal discourse with any of you. You should be ashamed of yourself. You claim to be patriots but NO, in reality, you are one of the serious ENEMIES OF THIS COUNTRY.
Hypocrite, why did you attack with insult when I did even mention you in my comment nor direct it to you, you should have learn to be polite in direct comments or rather just mind your business, you can see your people spreading hates and bitterness against the Yorubas but if we match their stupidity with greater, you complain and cry wolf when see cockroach
Re: Peter Obi Live In GRA Onitsha, Anambra State Not Lagos (video) by FamTomx2(m): 8:56pm On Jun 23, 2022
Simple Man by nature, I had an opportunity to meet with him at Omoba phase 2 in Onitsha..abeg give it to this man..

We exchanged pleasantries he even took my phone number and I collected his as well, where we where having a meeting to inaugrate a cell phone tech in one of the community events.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Live In GRA Onitsha, Anambra State Not Lagos (video) by emmanuelbrown26: 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
The worst thing that happened to Afonja is the INTERNET...all their propaganda are busted in less than 2 mins of useless Publication.

Afonja youths employed by useless Tinubu miscreant handlers should upgrade the Hustle. Youths have robustly taken over the internet against useless vastards like Tinubu paid miscreants...spits
U see, d storm is just kane them by surprise bcs they thought that this was 80s when d had d media but thank Jah for technology and they are fast loosing it. An average youth can access d net

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live In GRA Onitsha, Anambra State Not Lagos (video) by kettykings: 9:03pm On Jun 23, 2022
I have done a thread in this forum showing the top 10 igbo billionaires live in the east and not Lagos or Abuja but some trolls never understand this. Lagos is only a secondary market for the vast igbo retail empire that has defied billion dollars backed jumia, shop rite etc

Ibeto , Arthur eze, innosson, slok , etc don't stay in Lagos

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live In GRA Onitsha, Anambra State Not Lagos (video) by Kalashnikov49: 9:06pm On Jun 23, 2022
To show you how devious they are...they are ready to support a carpet BAN on the internet because it will enable "HOLDING DOWN" their teeming uninformed brothers and Sisters who believe what their egbon says to be the truth..even though its blatant lies!

Now their useless Miscreant Drug Lord is quiet because he is in the Crosshairs of International scrutiny,. This is after he sent out his uneducated zombies on a smear campaign against Peter Obi!

They cant stop the INTERNET though because Afonja Youths are No.1 in internet Fraud and they claim to be suffersticated...spits!

emmanuelbrown26:

U see, d storm is just kane them by surprise bcs they thought that this was 80s when d had d media but thank Jah for technology and they are fast loosing it. An average youth can access d net

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Live In GRA Onitsha, Anambra State Not Lagos (video) by KingofAnambra: 9:15pm On Jun 23, 2022
Arysexy:
https://www.nairaland.com/2253191/photos-peter-obi-doing-early-morning

2015 thread of Obi exercising at his Onitsha GRA Residence.

Lies bursted, bring another one
Everything about Peter Obi campaign is a lie. The Pandora thief is a well packaged political scam!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live In GRA Onitsha, Anambra State Not Lagos (video) by Arysexy(m): 9:18pm On Jun 23, 2022
KingofAnambra:
Everything about Peter Obi campaign is a lie. The Pandora thief is a well packaged political scam!

Pained Pablo Escobar drugnibu urchin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Live In GRA Onitsha, Anambra State Not Lagos (video) by emmanuelbrown26: 9:25pm On Jun 23, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
To show you how devious they are...they are ready to support a carpet BAN on the internet because it will enable "HOLDING DOWN" their teeming uninformed brothers and Sisters who believe what their egbon says to be the truth..even though its blatant lies!

Now their useless Miscreant Drug Lord is quiet because he is in the Crosshairs of International scrutiny,. This is after he sent out his uneducated zombies on a smear campaign against Peter Obi!

They cant stop the INTERNET though because Afonja Youths are No.1 in internet Fraud and they claim to be suffersticated...spits!

Don't mind them, just go to any busstop and see their so called youths drinking and smoking away their lives.
There are things I wanted to say but bcs I hv few of them as friends, I won't go their

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Live In GRA Onitsha, Anambra State Not Lagos (video) by SupremeSpecimen: 9:26pm On Jun 23, 2022
IamWonderful:

What does this your tantrum have to do with the upcoming election?

All the hypertension won't change a damn thing. Even If he doesn't win, the people like who they like

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Northern Women Hired To Welcome Tinubu Protest Over Unpaid Money (Video) / APC Shut Down Bauchi For Sadiq Abubakar And Bola Tinubu / I Am Married To Igbo Lady - Seyi Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.