Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

I Told Them But They Will Never Listen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Told Them But They Will Never Listen (1127 Views)

Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them / Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt / What I Told Buhari When He Telephoned Me On My Daughter’s Killing -fasoranti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Told Them But They Will Never Listen by Alaigbopress: 1:28am On Jul 17, 2022
I said it in my previous post that Tinubu will ever win any block votes in South West an area that is perceived as his strongest winning zone.

Now let us do a small analysis again. In Ekiti I know APC won the Last Election but looking at the election result the margin wasn't that much.

in 2023 PDP, Labour and APC will share Ekiti in the ratio of 25, 45, 30. In Oyo State Makinde will win it expressly for PDP, in Lagos, Labour Party will displace APC. The reality is that the huge population of Igbos in Lagos who are all obedient will change the narrative of Lagos Politics in 2023.

In Osun, Labour will win while PDP will closely follow it. In Ondo which have a huge Christian Population Obi and Atiku will share the State. So from all angle Tinubu will be disgraced at his backyard just like he is being disgraced in his home State Osun State.

I give Kudos to Buhari for his Neutrality in State Elections. He should uphold it In 2023. Atleast Last Last he can leave a legacy as a president who remained neutral to electoral process that brought his successor to power.

3 Likes

Re: I Told Them But They Will Never Listen by Gbogbowa: 1:36am On Jul 17, 2022
The election will change by 2023 Ekiti a Christian state the will not vote hause and Tinubu Muslims Muslim Ticket so they will vote Obi including Osun and ondo,if Tinubu wins Lagos is will be by small margin religion will play key factor in the presidential election south south,south east and north central vote will decide the winner

4 Likes

Re: I Told Them But They Will Never Listen by YourhealthNG2(m): 2:10am On Jul 17, 2022
Alaigbopress:
I said it in my previous post that Tinubu will ever win any block votes in South West an area that is perceived as his strongest winning zone.

Now let us do a small analysis again. In Ekiti I know APC won the Last Election but looking at the election result the margin wasn't that much.

in 2023 PDP, Labour and APC will share Ekiti in the ratio of 25, 45, 30. In Oyo State Makinde will win it expressly for PDP, in Lagos, Labour Party will displace APC. The reality is that the huge population of Igbos in Lagos who are all obedient will change the narrative of Lagos Politics in 2023.

In Osun, Labour will win while PDP will closely follow it. In Ondo which have a huge Christian Population Obi and Atiku will share the State. So from all angle Tinubu will be disgraced at his backyard just like he is being disgraced in his home State Osun State.

I give Kudos to Buhari for his Neutrality in State Elections. He should uphold it In 2023. Atleast Last Last he can leave a legacy as a president who remained neutral to electoral process that brought his successor to power.
You can still make your analysis without bringing tribe into it.

Peter Obi's supporters cuts across all ethnic groups,

Proudly Obidient..

1 Like

Re: I Told Them But They Will Never Listen by ajekpaks(m): 3:05am On Jul 17, 2022
YourhealthNG2:
You can still make your analysis without bringing tribe into it.
Peter Obi's supporters cuts across all ethnic groups,
Proudly Obidient..

2 Likes

Re: I Told Them But They Will Never Listen by Nobody: 3:20am On Jul 17, 2022
Alaigbopress:

Naive analysis. Tinubu will clear the SW comfortably because sophisticated Yorubas can separate gubernatorial candidate from Presidential candidate easily.

What happened in Osun is probably the best development for sophisticated and ambitious Yorubas who want develooment for every corner of Yorubaland even if they are not from Osun.

I am one of the biggest critics of Dapo Abiodun, even as I support APC generally, because he has been awful. Ditto Oyetola.

Osun people simply voted out a Governor that has not performed satisfactorily enough. Nothing more and nothing less. Oyetola is not a new candidate. He is tried, tested and judged as failed.

All those reading convoluted meaning into what is merely political sophistication of Yorubas, and delivering naive analysis, will be shocked.

Abians can vote the worthless Ikpeazu etal for second term but not Osun folks. If PDP present a stellar candidate for Ogun State then I will support that candidate and never Dapo Abiodun because Ogun is my second State after Lagos.

Party affiliation cannot blind me to the bigger picture of how Ogun folks, for all the endowment and advantages of the State, need a far better Governor than Dapo Abiodun. That's how Yorubas think.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Told Them But They Will Never Listen by VladimirPutiin(m): 3:44am On Jul 17, 2022
Dsalvo:

Naive analysis. Tinubu will clear the SW comfortably because sophisticated Yorubas can separate gubernatorial candidate from Presidential candidate easily.

What happened in Osun is probably the best development for sophisticated and ambitious Yorubas who want develooment for every corner of Yorubaland even if they are not from Osun.

I am one of the biggest critics of Dapo Abiodun, even as I support APC generally, because he has been awful. Ditto Oyetola.

Osun people simply voted out a Governor that has not performed satisfactorily enough. Nothing more and nothing less. Oyetola is not a new candidate. He is tried, tested and judged as failed.

All those reading convoluted meaning into what is merely political sophistication of Yorubas, and delivering naive analysis, will be shocked.

Abians can vote the worthless Ikpeazu etal for second term but not Osun folks. If PDP present a stellar candidate for Ogun State then I will support that candidate and never Dapo Abiodun because Ogun is my second State after Lagos.

Party affiliation cannot blind me to the bigger picture of how Ogun folks, for all the endowment and advantages of the State, need a far better Governor than Dapo Abiodun. That's how Yorubas think.

Now that Oyetola has lost you are now singing a different song of how he underperformed and all that lol. You never said this before the the election.

1 Like

Re: I Told Them But They Will Never Listen by Nobody: 3:52am On Jul 17, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Now that Oyetola has lost you are now singing a different song of how he underperformed and all that lol. You never said this before the the election.

Abeg, check my past posts. See if I csrried Osun or Oyetola's matter on my head at anytime.

Even Ekiti I was not really bothered because I am always about progressive and developmental politics, first and foremost, above everything else.

I am the poster who always present what is shown below, supported by APC and PDP governors, as precisely what I want post 2023.

If I am pro-regional governance and the abolition of States, do you think I am really bothered about gubernatorial governance I think should make way for regional leadership that proposes doing awy with Nigerian States completely?

Re: I Told Them But They Will Never Listen by VladimirPutiin(m): 3:58am On Jul 17, 2022
Dsalvo:

Abeg, check my past posts. See if I csrried Osun or Oyetola's matter on my head at anytime.

Even Ekiti I was not really bothered because I am always about progressive and developmental politics, first and foremost, above everything else.

I am the poster who always present what is shown below, supported by APC and PDP governors, as precisely what I want post 2023.

If I am pro-regional governance and the abolition of States, do you think I am really bothered about gubernatorial governance I think should make way for regional leadership that proposes doing awy with Nigerian States completely?

Ok I mistook you for seunmsg. im glad you are reasonable and support the right course atleast
Re: I Told Them But They Will Never Listen by Nobody: 4:16am On Jul 17, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Ok I mistook you for seunmsg. im glad you are reasonable and support the right course atleast

Bro, below is the list of topics I have started here. See for yourself what I discuss to note they are always about the Presidency and socio-economic progress for Nigeria in general.

https://www.nairaland.com/dsalvo/topics

Tinubu I support because only he will arrive willing and able to restructure Nigeria. He will push for State policing also because he is the only Nigerian leader who has inaugurated a succesful version of it in Lagos in the form of RRS.

Tinubu has always shown he believes States should have the freedom to utiliae their endowment to control pace and scsle of developmental progress .

The man has always abhorred the myopic obsession Nigerian Governors have with approaching the FG with begging bowls rather than innovatively look inwards to move their States forward faster and more greatly.

Atiku may be able to effect change but he lacks the will to restructure Nigeria. He will never back State Policing that will empower States and regions to be responsible for better and more efficient protection of lives and property regardless of whose Ox will be gored.

Obi may be willling but he is not able and will be a waste of time because of lack of capacity that means he will arrive without majority gubernatorial or legislative support therefore DOA as per driving policies, laws and initiatives.

Kwankwaso will not be willing to restructure and he wont be able to because of limited structure like Obi.

These things are not rocket science issues for genuinely progressive folks. I personally want States gone as they have proven to be inefficiently expensive vanity projects and only encourage corruptly bloated governance.

Let us return to regional Governance when Awolowo, Azikiwe etal were heads of the old regions. Such will make Nigeria vastly fairer, more 'streamlined' and far easier to make socio-economically bouyant.

(1) (Reply)

Osun: Apc To Remain Ruling Party / Yoruba Betrayed Igbo; Bola Ige Respond To Allegation / Nnamdi Kanu: If Mr President Keeps On Disobeying Court ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.