Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? (4479 Views)

See The Girl That Just Messaged Me (photos) / Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by chibwike(m): 10:03am On Jul 28, 2014
its kinda difficult for me.
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by mstik(f): 10:05am On Jul 28, 2014
So , do I take it that you're part of the guys that will 'preserve' and wait for their wedding night to sleep with the girl they're are in love with while they sleep with random hoes and girls they don't care about?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by Suarezilla(m): 10:12am On Jul 28, 2014
I find it hard to do it if I rily love d girl in qtn....infact I let u knw its a no-sex relationship cos I love her
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by starpon1: 10:18am On Jul 28, 2014
yes i will cos she might change at any tym by then i go cum be maga
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 28, 2014
Whatever the case maybe for me - Sex can wait until after marriage. cry

1 Like

Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by Ephramed(m): 10:22am On Jul 28, 2014
Its a bit difficult though to have sex when you truelly in love
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by xynerise: 10:25am On Jul 28, 2014
Ephramed: Its a bit difficult though to have sex when you truelly in love
How is it difficult? undecided
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by chibwike(m): 10:26am On Jul 28, 2014
Suarezilla: I find it hard to do it if I rily love d girl in qtn....infact I let u knw its a no-sex relationship cos I love her
same here bro
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by chibwike(m): 10:27am On Jul 28, 2014
xynerise:
bad niggas lyk u wont really undastand

4 Likes

Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by xynerise: 10:29am On Jul 28, 2014
chibwike: bad niggas lyk u wont really undastand
Bad nigga? So you are a good nigga?
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by chibwike(m): 10:37am On Jul 28, 2014
yeah
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by xynerise: 10:46am On Jul 28, 2014
chibwike: yeah
Where is your proof?
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by SpaceGoat: 10:50am On Jul 28, 2014
Suarezilla: I find it hard to do it if I rily love d girl in qtn....infact I let u knw its a no-sex relationship cos I love her

Ceasar1: Whatever the case maybe for me - Sex can wait until after marriage. wink

Ephramed: Its a bit difficult though to have sex when you truelly in love

1 Like

Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 28, 2014
True.....i can't open my legs for a guy am truely in love with.....if he really wants to have a carnal knowledge of me.......He should marry me right now...lol

1 Like

Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 28, 2014
Spacegoat, I swear you dull Walahi
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by jennylove7575(f): 11:00am On Jul 28, 2014
Yes of course. Lots of men have sex with me with no emotional attachment. Sex comes in different form. There is bizness sex, flings, emotional sex, union sex, one night stands etc

1 Like

Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by Snoggy(m): 11:00am On Jul 28, 2014
Irritating question.

Nawa oo... see dumb responses.

Why not? @OP
Una just carry sex for head like say na one sacred thing undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 28, 2014
jennylove7575: Yes of course. Lots of men have sex with me with no emotional attachment. Sex comes in different form. There is bizness sex, flings, emotional sex, union sex, one night stands etc
jenny ar u serious?oh my God...that means am still old fashioned....i used to think that before two people decides to have sex....there must be strings attached...
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by Ephramed(m): 11:04am On Jul 28, 2014
xynerise:

Very difficult you know the romance will be very hot .but to finally enter the rami and close the deal difficult.guess its jst nature wonder.me too I can't explain it.
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by xynerise: 11:06am On Jul 28, 2014
Ephramed:

Very difficult you know the romance will be very hot .but to finally enter the rami and close the deal difficult.guess its jst nature wonder.me too I can't explain it.
In English please
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 28, 2014
Snoggy: Irritating question.

Nawa oo... see dumb responses.

Why not? @OP
Una just carry sex for head like say na one sacred thing undecided
lol Mr snoggy...to some people it means a whole lot.......and as noble citizens of Nairaland.....we were taught to respect other people's opinions
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by jennylove7575(f): 11:12am On Jul 28, 2014
nahcee: jenny ar u serious?oh my God...that means am still old fashioned....i used to think that before two people decides to have sex....there must be strings attached...
yes of course there must be string attached. My strings is bizness agreement. I don't do free sex and not with any man but men with name power and money.
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by Snoggy(m): 11:13am On Jul 28, 2014
nahcee: jenny ar u serious?oh my God...that means am still old fashioned....i used to think that before two people decides to have sex....there must be strings attached...
You're really old-fashioned grin
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by Snoggy(m): 11:15am On Jul 28, 2014
jennylove7575: yes of course there must be string attached. My strings is bizness agreement. I don't do free sex and not with any man but men with name power and money.
grin grin grin

Drop all these English. Just tell her you're an ASHE.WO.

8 Likes

Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by chibwike(m): 11:17am On Jul 28, 2014
Snoggy: grin grin grin

has in ehn
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 28, 2014
Snoggy: You're really old-fashioned grin
lol i accept........it is better than being a girl every man has had jst because sex ain't a big deal
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by xynerise: 11:19am On Jul 28, 2014

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 28, 2014
jennylove7575: yes of course there must be string attached. My strings is bizness agreement. I don't do free sex and not with any man but men with name power and money.
wow jenny ...what more can i say.....as far as you both are mutually benefitting from it.....Nahcee says Ride on and Rock your boat hard
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by Snoggy(m): 11:24am On Jul 28, 2014
nahcee: lol i accept........it is better than being a girl every man has had jst because sex ain't a big deal
LOL
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by ShirelleBaby: 11:25am On Jul 28, 2014
So u romance a girl u truly love den u can't sex kus u are?BORN AGAIN?mtchewww-it is that worldly LOVE that will make u both lose in passion and consummate it with a passionate love making?if u are for God be for God and stop being silly!!
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 28, 2014
Snoggy: LOL
is it funny
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by jennylove7575(f): 11:29am On Jul 28, 2014

I don't know why small boys on niarland are very quick to call girls doing their own thing ashewo. Look you had better have your DNA checked for its only a woman that can tell the real father of her kid. Ask ur mama well who be ur papa...because Na ur mama I resemble.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys See What Nigerian Ladies Prefer...online Romance Is No Longer The Deal / Females Should Be Respected Not Humiliated (pic) / 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Marry You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.