Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,135 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

The Earliest Images Of Jesus Show Him To Be A Black Man - Pics - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Earliest Images Of Jesus Show Him To Be A Black Man - Pics (7491 Views)

Wonders: Prophet Onye Eze Jesus Show Off The Tithe Of Those Men He Delivered In / Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His / The Earliest British Man Had Black Skin And Blue Eyes, Anthropologists Find (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Earliest Images Of Jesus Show Him To Be A Black Man - Pics by LienwaltAbel(m): 3:02pm On Jun 24, 2022
blingxx:

And who confirmed this ? Last time I checked Egypt dey Africa
Is it that you do not know that Egypt is close to the Mediterranean and Mesopotamia or you do not know that Alexander conquered Egypt? Tell me.
Re: The Earliest Images Of Jesus Show Him To Be A Black Man - Pics by Teenwolf(m): 3:30pm On Jun 24, 2022
The race of christ jesus doesn't matter,but what I know is jesus christ was a black man

2 Likes

Re: The Earliest Images Of Jesus Show Him To Be A Black Man - Pics by Teenwolf(m): 3:42pm On Jun 24, 2022
Inferiority complex dey worry dis one undecided

1 Like

Re: The Earliest Images Of Jesus Show Him To Be A Black Man - Pics by Reflect7: 3:20am On Jun 25, 2022
Jokerman:

How come Arabs or Israelites aren't black today?

For the same reason the northern Sudanese, Egyptians, Libyans, Algerians, Moroccans and Tunisians are not black today even though their lands were fully black populated in antiquity.

For over 2,000 years there has been a southward movement of Asiatic (white) hordes, to ever 'greener pastures' away from the cold and hunger of the then impoverished Europe, to the rich, fertile, cultured and civilized lands of the south which Egypt and the rest of northern Africa which included the area now called the 'middle east', represented.

Thus there has been constant tension and warfare between those northern invading hordes of white barbarians, and the black populations who occupied those spaces. Egypt experienced numerous attempts by northern foreign elements to invade and overthrow the pharoahs, but resisted them for several thousand years.

A several centuries' long BAN was actually enforced on Europeans trying to enter Egypt at one point, and was only revoked by some benevolent pharaoh who decided to extend knowledge and education to the Greeks, who consequently became the first nation of whites to be civilized, round about 600 BC.

So there have been numerous migrations from the north southwards to inner Africa, of blacks throughout antiquity, fleeing war, slave raids, and desertification of the once fertile Sahara. This accounts for the numerous traditional accounts by West African ethnicities such as the Yoruba, Igbo, Edo etc of having migrated from the NORTH and the NILE VALLEY regions in antiquity.

There is copious evidence of cultural and linguistic similarities and connections between present-day black African peoples and the people of the ancient Nile Valley civilizations, and the Levant.

1 Like

Re: The Earliest Images Of Jesus Show Him To Be A Black Man - Pics by Reflect7: 4:11am On Jun 25, 2022
HappyRabbi:
Jesus wasn't black..

YOUR POPE BEGS TO DIFFER.

St John Paul II at Częstochowa, Poland

2 Likes

Re: The Earliest Images Of Jesus Show Him To Be A Black Man - Pics by Reflect7: 4:22am On Jun 25, 2022

1 Like

Re: The Earliest Images Of Jesus Show Him To Be A Black Man - Pics by Reflect7: 4:35am On Jun 25, 2022
Re: The Earliest Images Of Jesus Show Him To Be A Black Man - Pics by Reflect7: 4:48am On Jun 25, 2022
Museum of Artifacts: Wooden model of Egyptian soldiers with spears and hide shields, from the tomb of Mesehti - c. 2000 BC

Travelling Boat being Rowed ca. 1981–1975 B.C. Middle Kingdom

Re: The Earliest Images Of Jesus Show Him To Be A Black Man - Pics by Reflect7: 4:51am On Jun 25, 2022
Pharaoh Mentuhotep II, Son of Great Royal Queen Neferu I
Re: The Earliest Images Of Jesus Show Him To Be A Black Man - Pics by Reflect7: 4:59am On Jun 25, 2022
Statue of King Mentuhotep II in the Jubilee Garment Middle Kingdom Dynasty 11 reign of Mentuhotep II ca. 2051–2000 B.C. Egypt, Upper Egypt; Thebes, Deir el-Bahri, Temple of Mentuhotep II

Pharaoh Mentuhotep II in the Eleventh Dynasty
Re: The Earliest Images Of Jesus Show Him To Be A Black Man - Pics by Reflect7: 5:09am On Jun 25, 2022
THE GREAT SPHINX - CONSTRUCTION DATE: UNKNOWN - PRE-HISTORY. Estimates range from 5,000 to 10,000 years ago!

''On seeing that head, typically Negro in all its features, I remembered the remarkable passage where Herodotus says: 'As for me, I judge the Colchians to be a colony of the Egyptians because, like them, they are black with woolly hair...''

"When I visited the Sphinx, I could not help thinking that the figure of that monster furnished the true solution to the enigma (of how the modern Egyptians came to have their 'mulatto' appearance)

"In other words, the ancient Egyptians were true Negroes of the same type as all native-born Africans. That being so, we can see how their blood, mixed for several centuries with that of the Greeks and Romans, must have lost the intensity of its original color, while retaining nonetheless the imprint of its original mold.''

- Count Constantine de Volney -- a French nobleman, philosopher, historian, orientalist, and politician, 1787.
Re: The Earliest Images Of Jesus Show Him To Be A Black Man - Pics by Reflect7: 9:36pm On Jun 25, 2022
DaInferno:
you on the other hand are also brainwashed to want your Jesus to be black. An entire race changing to white or black after 10k years is laughable

It's about truth, not about 'wanting', you air head.

If the truth stares you in the face and you reject it, insisting on the lie, it's because you're brainwashed, mentally imbalanced, and morally bankrupt.

1 Like

Re: The Earliest Images Of Jesus Show Him To Be A Black Man - Pics by DaInferno(m): 6:41am On Jun 26, 2022
Reflect7:

It's about truth, not about 'wanting', you air head.

If the truth stares me in the face and I reject it, insisting on the lie, it's because I'm brainwashed, mentally imbalanced, and morally bankrupt.
grin don't be so hard on yourself.
there're truths here, simply opinions. Anyone could curb anything they'd want and put on the net. I'm not bothered if Jesus was black or white, but I don't see no blacks from the region he was born be it 20m years after. Jesus was of Galilea, Roman. Those guys where not black and I still maintain that point.

You put out so many black images to justify your claim, well, there are many white images of Him to justify that claim too.
Re: The Earliest Images Of Jesus Show Him To Be A Black Man - Pics by xproducer: 7:18am On Jun 26, 2022
"God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth." - John 4:24

Are these race -related matters in relation to salvation of soul then relevant??

"For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise." - Galatians 3:27-29 (Also Colossians 3:10-12).
Re: The Earliest Images Of Jesus Show Him To Be A Black Man - Pics by Flanker: 9:57pm On Jun 27, 2022
Reflect7:

For the same reason the northern Sudanese, Egyptians, Libyans, Algerians, Moroccans and Tunisians are not black today even though their lands were fully black populated in antiquity.

For over 2,000 years there has been a southward movement of Asiatic (white) hordes, to ever 'greener pastures' away from the cold and hunger of the then impoverished Europe, to the rich, fertile, cultured and civilized lands of the south which Egypt and the rest of northern Africa which included the area now called the 'middle east', represented.

Thus there has been constant tension and warfare between those northern invading hordes of white barbarians, and the black populations who occupied those spaces. Egypt experienced numerous attempts by northern foreign elements to invade and overthrow the pharoahs, but resisted them for several thousand years.

A several centuries' long BAN was actually enforced on Europeans trying to enter Egypt at one point, and was only revoked by some benevolent pharaoh who decided to extend knowledge and education to the Greeks, who consequently became the first nation of whites to be civilized, round about 600 BC.

So there have been numerous migrations from the north southwards to inner Africa, of blacks throughout antiquity, fleeing war, slave raids, and desertification of the once fertile Sahara. This accounts for the numerous traditional accounts by West African ethnicities such as the Yoruba, Igbo, Edo etc of having migrated from the NORTH and the NILE VALLEY regions in antiquity.

There is copious evidence of cultural and linguistic similarities and connections between present-day black African peoples and the people of the ancient Nile Valley civilizations, and the Levant.

Total bullshit , first inhabitant of maghreb since antiquity were the berbers ( caucasians ) , the first civilisation ever in maghreb was the berber kingdoms , numidia .... Give me the name of just one black kingdom or civilisation in maghreb during antiquity , or even before the berbers ?

Pic 1,2 : berber lybians from phraonic painting during antiquity ( they look black to you ? )

Pic 3 : An exemple of a dna study from national genographic project about tunisian population , you can see that they have less arab genes than europeans ones and there genetics is mostly local berber north africcan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Insight Into Michael Jackson's Earth Song / Understanding And Receiving The Grace Of God / The Prosperity Gospel Ruined My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.