Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,714 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

The Earliest Images Of Jesus Show Him To Be A Black Man - Pics - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Earliest Images Of Jesus Show Him To Be A Black Man - Pics (7507 Views)

Wonders: Prophet Onye Eze Jesus Show Off The Tithe Of Those Men He Delivered In / Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His / The Earliest British Man Had Black Skin And Blue Eyes, Anthropologists Find (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Earliest Images Of Jesus Show Him To Be A Black Man - Pics by oteneaaron(m): 7:06am On Jun 24, 2022
See picture attached below

That is the Goddes Isis and her son Horus.

This where the imagery of Madonna/Mary and the suckling baby Jesus came from.

AFRICA gave the world everything it ever knew.

We should be proud of our history.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Earliest Images Of Jesus Show Him To Be A Black Man - Pics by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:18am On Jun 24, 2022
oteneaaron:

See picture attached below
That is the Goddes Isis and her son Horus.
This where the imagery of Madonna/Mary and the suckling baby Jesus came from.
AFRICA gave the world everything it ever knew.
We should be proud of our history.

Mr oteneaaron (Courz) and his Wikipedia tales by moonlight! smiley
Re: The Earliest Images Of Jesus Show Him To Be A Black Man - Pics by austinvsb: 7:19am On Jun 24, 2022
DaInferno:
you must have learnt those words here on NL

elaborate your point...don't just call names. How am I brainwashed?!

Because despite all the evidence-backed history in this thread, you puff your chest with a witty one-liner retort with zero evidence! Your pea-sized brain couldn't think for a second that the people that reside in a place in 2023 might radically differ from those that did 10,000 years ago?!

You are brainwashed because you want your Jesus to be white so much, you instantly dismiss pieces of evidence staring at you that counters that indoctrination!

3 Likes

Re: The Earliest Images Of Jesus Show Him To Be A Black Man - Pics by SmartPolician: 7:24am On Jun 24, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
I will believe to a certain extent because prophet ISAIAH described his HAIR well and from his description it resembled that of the SOMALIANS of Eastern Africa.
Only GOOD BIBLE students will remember this.
I used to be a very good Bible student, until I retreated to study more about my heritage.

Only a FEW put our heritage in Writing. At some point they are even mocked for doing so.

Please where is it in the Bible that Prophet Isaiah saw Jesus? The last time I checked, he saw God's glory and holiness in the dream. In fact, Prophet Isaiah lived about 700 years before the birth of Jesus Christ. And mind you, nothing that was foretold in the old testament happened exactly the way it was told because (to the best of my knowledge) God doesn't want man to totally understand Him.

There's no record in the Bible where anyone moulded or drew Jesus Christ. According to Catholic teachings, one of the few persons Jesus Christ revealed Himself to was Maria Faustyna Kowalska on 22 Feb, 1931. As the story goes, she couldn't even draw and had to get a professional painter to draw Jesus under her supervision.

I still maintain that no serious Christian should be worried about what Jesus looked like. No Christian should concern himself or herself with that. Instead, preach the Gospel and lead a Christ-like lifestyle. This is the key to our salvation.

Like we have been repeatedly told, it is better to do all that and believe that heaven is real and later find out that we were deceived than live a terrible lifestyle and later find out that hellfire is real.

2 Likes

Re: The Earliest Images Of Jesus Show Him To Be A Black Man - Pics by favour32(m): 7:34am On Jun 24, 2022
It is not new that history was altered to appeal to what they what.
For example,
Jesus being white and
Satan depicted as black.
Is there anywhere Satan defined as black?

3 Likes

Re: The Earliest Images Of Jesus Show Him To Be A Black Man - Pics by austinvsb: 7:36am On Jun 24, 2022
SmartPolician:

Please where is it in the Bible that Prophet Isaiah saw Jesus? The last time I checked, he saw God's glory and holiness in the dream. In fact, Prophet Isaiah lived about 700 years before the birth of Jesus Christ. And mind you, nothing that was foretold in the old testament happened exactly the way it was told because (to the best of my knowledge) God doesn't want man to totally understand Him.

There's no record in the Bible where anyone moulded or drew Jesus Christ. According to Catholic teachings, one of the few persons Jesus Christ revealed Himself to was Maria Faustyna Kowalska on 22 Feb, 1931. As the story goes, she couldn't even draw and had to get a professional painter to draw Jesus under her supervision.

I still maintain that no serious Christian should be worried about what Jesus looked like. No Christian should concern himself or herself with that. Instead, preach the Gospel and lead a Christ-like lifestyle. This is the key to our salvation.

Like we have been repeatedly told, it is better to do all that and believe that heaven is real and later find out that we were deceived than live a terrible lifestyle and later find out that hellfire is real.

Your Jesus revealed himself to a white woman in 1931?!! Well, I am not surprised that is the teaching of the Catholic Church Lmao

More than the physical anguish, Mind enslavement was the most destructive thing that European colonizers did to Africa and her people.

And your username is 'SmartPolitican' grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Earliest Images Of Jesus Show Him To Be A Black Man - Pics by Jokerman(m): 7:42am On Jun 24, 2022
Reflect7:

It is not unimportant to know TRUE history. Imbibing a history of lies and fake white superiority leads to your destruction.

That the people of the 'middle east' are mostly Arab today does not mean they were Arab 2000 years ago. Migrations happened in
history. The ancient Egyptians, who built the pyramids, looked nothing like the Arabs who occupy that land today.

The ancient Greek historian Herodotus, for example, described the Colchians of the Black Sea shores as "Egyptians by race" and pointed out they had "black skins and kinky hair."

Apollodorus, the Greek philosopher, described Egypt as "the country of the black-footed ones" and the Latin historian Ammianus Marcellinus said "the men of Egypt are mostly brown or black with a skinny desiccated look."

Numerous tomb artefacts also show the ancient Egyptians as black Africans.

Pharaoh Tutunkhamun (circa 2500 bc) (statue found in his tomb)

How come Arabs or Israelites aren't black today?
Re: The Earliest Images Of Jesus Show Him To Be A Black Man - Pics by Rexymania(m): 7:47am On Jun 24, 2022
Guy you funny o. Oga get out. Go and make research

DaInferno:
you must have learnt those words here on NL

elaborate your point...don't just call names. How am I brainwashed?!
Re: The Earliest Images Of Jesus Show Him To Be A Black Man - Pics by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:49am On Jun 24, 2022
According to Islam, Prophet Eesa is a White man.
Re: The Earliest Images Of Jesus Show Him To Be A Black Man - Pics by SmartPolician: 8:00am On Jun 24, 2022
austinvsb:

Your Jesus revealed himself to a white woman in 1931?!! Well, I am not surprised that is the teaching of the Catholic Church Lmao

More than the physical anguish, Mind enslavement was the most destructive thing that European colonizers did to Africa and her people.

And your username is 'SmartPolitican' grin grin grin

The time you spend digging into how the white man lied to you should be invested in making your country work. Don't you think?

I have come to understand that the black will always play the victim in everything and accuse the white man of not being fair or being totally bias. However, what black people do to themselves is nothing compared to whatever they allege the white man does/did to them.

I always tell those who care to listen that given some of the terrible attitudes and behaviours I have seen among dubious and callous blacks, especially the ones in Nigeria, if the black man had been the source of the innovations that the white man brought to this world today, the white man would be their slaves till the end of the world. Let this sink in

Therefore, stop wailing about what someone did to you; start thinking of how you treat yourselves. Re-channel your energy to fighting tribalism, hate among black people, widespread injustice, ruthless and bad leadership, ethnic cleansing, human sacrifice, nepotism and favoruism, unfairness and inequity, witchcraft, etc.

You should be worried that black countries don't work and that every day, black people are moving in their droves to seek greener pastures in the lands of the same people you love to hate. Until you are able to deal with those vices, uncle, we have nothing to talk about here.

1 Like

Re: The Earliest Images Of Jesus Show Him To Be A Black Man - Pics by austinvsb: 8:05am On Jun 24, 2022
SmartPolician:

The time you spend digging into how the white man lied to you should be invested in making your country work. Don't you think?

I have come to understand that the black will always play the victim in everything and accuse the white man of not being fair or being totally bias. However, what black people do to themselves is nothing compared to whatever they allege the white man does/did to them.

I always tell those who care to listen that given some of the terrible attitudes and behaviours I have seen among dubious and callous blacks, especially the ones in Nigeria, if the black man enjoyed the privileges and innovations that the white man brought to this world today, the white man would be their slaves till the end of the world. Let this sink in

Therefore, stop wailing about what someone did to you; start thinking of how you treat yourselves. Re-channel your energy to fighting tribalism, hate among black people, widespread injustice, ruthless and bad leadership, ethnic cleansing, human sacrifice, nepotism and favoruism, unfairness and inequity, etc.

You should be worried that black countries don't work and that every day, black people are moving in their droves to seek greener pastures in the lands of the same people you love to hate. Until you are able to deal with those vices, uncle, we have nothing to talk about here.

Deflect and then go on a tangent after realising how foolish his belief that Jesus revealed his face to a white woman in 1931 as the gospel truth. Typical of any brainwashed cultist when faced with an evidence of his foolery.

2 Likes

Re: The Earliest Images Of Jesus Show Him To Be A Black Man - Pics by oteneaaron(m): 8:12am On Jun 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Mr oteneaaron (Courz) and his Wikipedia tales by moonlight! smiley

So says a man who calls studying history useless.

A man who can not do research to save his life.

MaxInDHouse:

Do i need history to relate peacefully with my neighbours?

Do i need history to know that politics and racism is what's fueling hatred leading to military services and killings in the human society?

Do i need history to travel to other places and be welcomed like a family member by people who are total strangers to me?

All i need is Jesus and his organized disciples so any story or history without a better option can go to hell! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Earliest Images Of Jesus Show Him To Be A Black Man - Pics by DaInferno(m): 8:32am On Jun 24, 2022
Rexymania:
Guy you funny o. Oga get out. Go and make research

no pun intended, but I think you're too harsh and stupid for someone who wants to educate people about Jesus' race.
Re: The Earliest Images Of Jesus Show Him To Be A Black Man - Pics by DaInferno(m): 8:35am On Jun 24, 2022
austinvsb:

Because despite all the evidence-backed history in this thread, you puff your chest with a witty one-liner retort with zero evidence! Your pea-sized brain couldn't think for a second that the people that reside in a place in 2023 might radically differ from those that did 10,000 years ago?!

You are brainwashed because you want your Jesus to be white so much, you instantly dismiss pieces of evidence staring at you that counters that indoctrination!
you on the other hand are also brainwashed to want your Jesus to be black. An entire race changing to white or black after 10k years is laughable
Re: The Earliest Images Of Jesus Show Him To Be A Black Man - Pics by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:50am On Jun 24, 2022
oteneaaron:

So says a man who calls studying history useless.
A man who can not do research to save his life.
Let your history save you i'm saved in the name of Jesus Christ! smiley
Re: The Earliest Images Of Jesus Show Him To Be A Black Man - Pics by mu2sa2: 9:00am On Jun 24, 2022
Reflect7:

If the colour doesn't matter then why did your colonial rulers change his colour from black to white?

You can't see it was a psychological game being played on you to feel racially inferior and see the white man as your superior and your ''saviour''?

Olodo.

Oh sure the colour doesn't matter at all.

Mumu people!!!
Chai!

2 Likes

Re: The Earliest Images Of Jesus Show Him To Be A Black Man - Pics by Rexymania(m): 9:14am On Jun 24, 2022
I'm not trying to educate you. Educate yourself

DaInferno:
no pun intended, but I think you're too harsh and stupid for someone who wants to educate people about Jesus' race.
Re: The Earliest Images Of Jesus Show Him To Be A Black Man - Pics by vastone(m): 9:27am On Jun 24, 2022
Reflect7:
All the oldest pictures and statues of Jesus depict Him as Black with Nappy hair, yet the world was presented with a white Jesus from the Roman Empire. Why?

''And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.''

1:15 King James Version (KJV)

JEWS aren't Blacks, Try Again next Time. Find yourself, you sound confused as f%%k. I rest my Case.
Re: The Earliest Images Of Jesus Show Him To Be A Black Man - Pics by oteneaaron(m): 9:32am On Jun 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Let your history save you i'm saved in the name of Jesus Christ! smiley

But you know very well that as a rank and file Jehovah's Witness, Jesus didn't die for you.

He only died for the 144,000 going to heaven.

You don't have a share in the Jesus's sacrifice.

Abi is it not Jesus that said at John 6:53 that -

“Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you."

Do you eat his flesh and drink his blood as a rank and file JW?

No you don't.

You cleberate the black Sabbath.

So stop claiming to be what you are not.
Re: The Earliest Images Of Jesus Show Him To Be A Black Man - Pics by DaInferno(m): 10:16am On Jun 24, 2022
Rexymania:
I'm not trying to educate you. Educate yourself

not me; I've got all the facts I need
Re: The Earliest Images Of Jesus Show Him To Be A Black Man - Pics by Owologbo(m): 10:30am On Jun 24, 2022
Reflect7:
All the oldest pictures and statues of Jesus depict Him as Black with Nappy hair, yet the world was presented with a white Jesus from the Roman Empire. Why?

''And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.''

1:15 King James Version (KJV)

I remember the first TV/pictures were black and white.
Just saying.
Re: The Earliest Images Of Jesus Show Him To Be A Black Man - Pics by Natbrowny: 10:33am On Jun 24, 2022
grin

3 Likes

Re: The Earliest Images Of Jesus Show Him To Be A Black Man - Pics by blingxx(m): 10:53am On Jun 24, 2022
blazingblender:
Hmmmm
Maybe they lied to us
Cus if this where old drawings
It depicted meaning
Maybe he is somehow black no one knows

The way the west also lied to us that ancient Egyptians were white

4 Likes

Re: The Earliest Images Of Jesus Show Him To Be A Black Man - Pics by BUGOFF(m): 10:56am On Jun 24, 2022
Indeed, a little learning is a dangerous thing.
Unarguably one of the best thread I've come across, in a long time.

Thumbs to you @ Reflect7

3 Likes

Re: The Earliest Images Of Jesus Show Him To Be A Black Man - Pics by BeingFrank001: 11:11am On Jun 24, 2022
Reflect7:

It is not unimportant to know TRUE history. Imbibing a history of lies and fake white superiority leads to your destruction.

That the people of the 'middle east' are mostly Arab today does not mean they were Arab 2000 years ago. Migrations happened in
history. The ancient Egyptians, who built the pyramids, looked nothing like the Arabs who occupy that land today.

The ancient Greek historian Herodotus, for example, described the Colchians of the Black Sea shores as "Egyptians by race" and pointed out they had "black skins and kinky hair."

Apollodorus, the Greek philosopher, described Egypt as "the country of the black-footed ones" and the Latin historian Ammianus Marcellinus said "the men of Egypt are mostly brown or black with a skinny desiccated look."

Numerous tomb artefacts also show the ancient Egyptians as black Africans.

Pharaoh Tutunkhamun (circa 2500 bc) (statue found in his tomb)

I wish I could like this a million times.

The current occupants of Egypt aren't the original Egyptians.

I remember once discussing with an Egyptian friend about their pharaohs' tombs and all that. He looked lost, after much explanation he said, "oh you mean those old kings?"

I had to wonder why even a 5 year old child from present Egypt won't know about such significant history of his country, talkless of a 40+ year old man.

I've finally connected so many dots, about why Africans are the most hated in the globe.

But hopefully the end shall tell.

5 Likes

Re: The Earliest Images Of Jesus Show Him To Be A Black Man - Pics by MrUbajnr(m): 11:51am On Jun 24, 2022
[i][/i]Truth talk bro.
The colour and race of Jesus? That's trivial!
His plan of salvation? The real necessity.

Jesus wants all who are reading the post to be saved.
Keep other things aside first. Open up your heart and receive Him and you'll be glad you did.
Re: The Earliest Images Of Jesus Show Him To Be A Black Man - Pics by Jolene201(f): 11:59am On Jun 24, 2022
Interesting thread

1 Like

Re: The Earliest Images Of Jesus Show Him To Be A Black Man - Pics by LienwaltAbel(m): 12:47pm On Jun 24, 2022
And what should we now do? grin like his colour changes shit.
Re: The Earliest Images Of Jesus Show Him To Be A Black Man - Pics by LienwaltAbel(m): 12:50pm On Jun 24, 2022
blingxx:

The way the west also lied to us that ancient Egyptians were white
Una go write nonsense post for here. No one said that they were all white. Egypt was closer to Mesopotamia and the Mediterranean, the hotbed of civilisation. People from different nationalities went there to live, study, etc. The place was multicultural before Alexander conquered Egypt self.
Re: The Earliest Images Of Jesus Show Him To Be A Black Man - Pics by Steep: 1:08pm On Jun 24, 2022
All these Jesus is black man, is this or that are promoted by the freemasons.

Black Madonna is not Jesus it is promoted by the Roman catholic church to decieve the gullible.

Exodus 20:4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:

All those images made for veneration is idolatry people making and venerating these images are worshipping demons.

Black Madonna is idolatry.
Re: The Earliest Images Of Jesus Show Him To Be A Black Man - Pics by HappyRabbi: 1:20pm On Jun 24, 2022
Jesus wasn't black, but Simon the Cyrene that helped carry the cross to Calvary was a black man from Libya. So the actualization of the Calvary Salvation assignment was actually made possible by a Black Man from Africa. Hallelujah
Re: The Earliest Images Of Jesus Show Him To Be A Black Man - Pics by blingxx(m): 2:49pm On Jun 24, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Una go write nonsense post for here. No one said that they were all white. Egypt was closer to Mesopotamia and the Mediterranean, the hotbed of civilisation. People from different nationalities went there to live, study, etc. The place was multicultural before Alexander conquered Egypt self.

And who confirmed this ? Last time I checked Egypt dey Africa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Reasons You Should Not Miss The Rapture / Why Christianity Is The Only Religion For Me: A Logical Treatise On Religion / Love Making In Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.