Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,188 members, 7,953,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:48 PM

Am I The Only One Who Finds This Annoying? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I The Only One Who Finds This Annoying? (5435 Views)

What's This Annoying Marriage Trend. / He Who Finds A Black American Wife, Finds A Good Thing And Obtains Favour. / Who Else Finds This Picture Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I The Only One Who Finds This Annoying? by arthurwillia(m): 12:35pm On Jun 24, 2022
LadyD22:
This might sound funny but there's this acquaintance of mine , my coursemate who also became my roommate , she's a lady like me very slim and tall , she has a bad habit of farting loudly literally every 5 minutes , she acts like it's a normal thing , everybody farts but hers is chronic , walking ,sleeping , peeing , eating even when I was eating one time
When I tell her she says it's not her fault that she's a human being
I always wonder how it will be when she gets married and has to live with her man
It's like she's leaking gas , is that healthy ? Am I the unhealthy one and I don't know? grin
It's funny when someone farts out of the blue once in awhile but it's not funny anymore when it's every second of the day
Apart from this habit she's a neat person , she also has this disturbing handwashing ritual , made most if us assume that she had OCD but this farting thing is irritating everyone , even if it doesn't have any smell the sound just turns you off
Am I the only one that doesn't like when people do that? Sometimes I feel like I'm exaggerating it
lol
Re: Am I The Only One Who Finds This Annoying? by Saviourk: 12:53pm On Jun 24, 2022
Carcholce:

Either you sternly caution her about your displeasure. Or you can start loading your arsenal with beans and egg, always time when she’s eating and engage her in a fart war. Let her feel the heat too.

Make sure you gather enough strength before you release the farts, that way it will sound thunderous. But be careful, else you’ll shat your pants.
Comedian grin
Re: Am I The Only One Who Finds This Annoying? by cayorday89(m): 1:21pm On Jun 24, 2022
Kakamorufu:
Hahahahaha. No be small thing. That una room na forbidden room for me that year naw. grin grin grin
No be small thing that year, my sense of smell suffered. Hailings Oga mi.
Re: Am I The Only One Who Finds This Annoying? by Shalommy(f): 1:55pm On Jun 24, 2022
Carcholce:

Either you sternly caution her about your displeasure. Or you can start loading your arsenal with beans and egg, always time when she’s eating and engage her in a fart war. Let her feel the heat too.

Make sure you gather enough strength before you release the farts, that way it will sound thunderous. But be careful, else you’ll shat your pants.
Chaii... cheesy cheesy You want kill person undecided
Re: Am I The Only One Who Finds This Annoying? by Ayoleeboy007: 2:04pm On Jun 24, 2022
Kakamorufu:
You just have to play the religion card to suit your demented self. Clap for yourself
What will you do?
Stone me to death?
Now run along Kiddo
Offspring of a dementia father. My only and last reply to you. undecided
Re: Am I The Only One Who Finds This Annoying? by LadyD22(f): 3:20pm On Jun 24, 2022
1F30M4:
Hahahaha, it's the "not my fault, I'm a human being" for me. So you and your other roommate are what then? Insects lol? I know someone like that, very loud farts every 5-10mins, it got me so pissed even as it felt like he was just passing gas, odourless gas. The sound is really off-putting *rolling my eyes* and then someone says "c'mon don't be like that, he's a human being, do you want him to hold it in and maybe get hospitalized?" I'm like "oh pleeease!" in my head.

Since it's more like a school hostel allocation and not your rented space/apartment, I'm not sure there's anything you can do about it, you can't kick anyone out and you can't move to another room. The good thing is you won't have to deal with all that for too long. Congratulations in advance, welcome to the favour market.

I honestly believe it's just a stupid excuse , it's exactly the same thing here , always making me feel bad for getting upset , last night her excuse was that she ate too much , coz we had to wake her up it was too much 5 times in 10- 20 minutes , both her and my other roommate were arguing around 3am and she said it's not her fault that we refused to sleep if we were sleeping we won't hear it and we're lucky it doesn't stink , if it's true and she can't control it , there's no way it won't affect her in the future

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Who Finds This Annoying? by Jijuo: 3:22pm On Jun 24, 2022
LadyD22:
This might sound funny but there's this acquaintance of mine , my coursemate who also became my roommate , she's a lady like me very slim and tall , she has a bad habit of farting loudly literally every 5 minutes , she acts like it's a normal thing , everybody farts but hers is chronic , walking ,sleeping , peeing , eating even when I was eating one time
I always wonder how it will be when she gets married and has to live with her man
It's like she's leaking gas , is that healthy ? Am I the unhealthy one and I don't know? grin
It's funny when someone farts out of the blue once in awhile but it's not funny anymore when it's every second of the day
Apart from this habit she's a neat person , she also has this disturbing handwashing ritual , made most if us assume that she had OCD but this farting thing is irritating everyone , even if it doesn't have any smell the sound just turns you off
Am I the only one that doesn't like when people do that? Sometimes I feel like I'm exaggerating it
Hey gurl, how tall are you?
Re: Am I The Only One Who Finds This Annoying? by Ugoh123: 3:46pm On Jun 24, 2022
Nah cruise, No take am serious
Re: Am I The Only One Who Finds This Annoying? by abfelicity91: 5:01pm On Jun 24, 2022
Naaahh. I can't stay with someone like her.. I hate that a lot.. tbh, you will hardly notice me doing this sh*t. I myself do wonder why at times because it seems I don't even fart at all.. one of the reasons Is because I use the toilet every morning. There is no day I skip this and it's just once in a day.. not as if I don't fart o, but it's hardly up to 3times in a month( I don't count it though but I bet I can't remember myself doing it up to three times ) and it's soundless and odourless.. truth be told
Re: Am I The Only One Who Finds This Annoying? by KosiGee(m): 5:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
cayorday89:

This will not work, trust me, you will only end up engaging her the more, my roommates then, it started with one, the other had no choice than to join him, then the idiot that started it all decided not to go to toilet for days just to increase his rate of farting, and I will stay outside till past 12am before I go inside to sleep because the whole room will be smelling. Even when I joined them, I was not happy doing it because it's not my thing and I always use the toilet daily no matter what, but I target when they are eating and I dropped it before they started having sense after like a full session.

Kakamorufu, hope you remember this scenario those days?

Your room mate would not go to toilet for days just so he’d accumulate enough smelly fart??!!! That room mate of yours is disgusting. He was actually harming himself doing that and someone should’ve dragged him outside and shot him or have him shot just as he was about to trump.

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Who Finds This Annoying? by henndukwe18: 5:31pm On Jun 24, 2022
LadyD22:
maybe she eats a lot of beans or eggs
Re: Am I The Only One Who Finds This Annoying? by LadyD22(f): 6:04pm On Jun 24, 2022
henndukwe18:
maybe she eats a lot of beans or eggs

She hates both , she can't stand beans or egg
Re: Am I The Only One Who Finds This Annoying? by cayorday89(m): 6:07pm On Jun 24, 2022
KosiGee:

Your room mate would not go to toilet for days just so he’d accumulate enough smelly fart??!!! That room mate of yours is disgusting. He was actually harming himself doing that and someone should’ve dragged him outside and shot him or have him shot just as he was about to trump.

Eyes have seen, and the day he eventually does the whole house starts to smell, funny thing is that the toilet is located in between two rooms of different occupants while ours is located further away with a large common room separating us and every one eventually suffers from his stupidity.
Re: Am I The Only One Who Finds This Annoying? by cayorday89(m): 6:10pm On Jun 24, 2022
abfelicity91:
Naaahh. I can't stay with someone like her.. I hate that a lot.. tbh, you will hardly notice me doing this sh*t. I myself do wonder why at times because it seems I don't even fart at all.. one of the reasons Is because I use the toilet every morning. There is no day I skip this and it's just once in a day.. not as if I don't fart o, but it's hardly up to 3times in a month( I don't count it though but I bet I can remember myself doing it often) and it's soundless and odourless.. truth be told
Even if you fart it won't smell except in rare situations. Going to the toilet daily is the surest way to not pass smelly fart.

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Who Finds This Annoying? by Rexymania(m): 6:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
Na Yoruba girl? grin

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Who Finds This Annoying? by 1F30M4(f): 6:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
LadyD22:

I honestly believe it's just a stupid excuse , it's exactly the same thing here , always making me feel bad for getting upset , last night her excuse was that she ate too much , coz we had to wake her up it was too much 5 times in 10- 20 minutes , both her and my other roommate were arguing around 3am and she said it's not her fault that we refused to sleep if we were sleeping we won't hear it and we're lucky it doesn't stink , if it's true and she can't control it , there's no way it won't affect her in the future

Saying you both are lucky her farts doesn't stink, lol it can only be ment. That roommate of yours is indeed a very silly girl.

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Who Finds This Annoying? by Bruno3000(m): 7:35pm On Jun 24, 2022
Tell her to do sit ups every morning, eat lots of fruits and drink plenty of water.
LadyD22:

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Who Finds This Annoying? by Stargurl20(f): 8:29pm On Jun 24, 2022
Ayoleeboy007:
Is she a Muslim? that's how they do. my ex roommate does this very loud farts that can pass for a sound of a trumpet any time he feels like, the most annoying part was when he did it when I was eating without any atom of remorse or sorry when I told him he was still claiming right I had to run away the following year. Dirty pig spits. At the beginning it was funny when he does it until it became extremely annoying undecided
I wonder the correlation btw being a Muslim and someone who farts anyhow. Una Sha like wahala sha
Re: Am I The Only One Who Finds This Annoying? by Freelane33(m): 8:29pm On Jun 24, 2022
Carcholce:

Give reasons why you like her!
May peace be upon you big bro grin
Let the poor boy live his life cheesy
Re: Am I The Only One Who Finds This Annoying? by henndukwe18: 8:32pm On Jun 24, 2022
LadyD22:

She hates both , she can't stand beans or egg
Wel, d cause of ha prob could b d food she eats dt creates gas in ha stomach, tel ha to go to a pharmacist
Re: Am I The Only One Who Finds This Annoying? by Streetmovement(m): 8:48pm On Jun 24, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

This story funny ehn, make I share small update to compliment this story

He get one of my tight manchi wey we dey stay together that year, this manchi Sabi fart ehn, he dey blast blast our unit anyhow with different sounds of pollute and na something wey be say me no dey like especially that sound but the manchi no dey like hear my plea, naxo I tell am say one day I go drop smelly update wey be say you no go fit sleep for this house for 3 days....him feel say I dey lie o naxo me just kukuma keep quiet and on that faithful night wey house hot, I remember say I been chop hot beans, potatoes, egg and I come use hollandia youghurt step am down and I did it on purpose.

God punish am that night him fart for me, naxo I return the favour with my own update which I titled "the silencer" you Sabi that kind pollute wey no get sound and na he dey smell pass, Omo this my manchi para sotey he commot for house that night go deck outside for almost 2 hours I no fit laugh, since that time them no born am well make him fart for wey I dey grin

Fart for her too but make it smell wotoporiously and she go reason you grin

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Who Finds This Annoying? by LadyD22(f): 2:22am On Jun 26, 2022
Rexymania:
Na Yoruba girl? grin
Yes
Re: Am I The Only One Who Finds This Annoying? by Kakamorufu(m): 1:48pm On Jun 26, 2022
cayorday89:

No be small thing that year, my sense of smell suffered. Hailings Oga mi.
I hail o. Keep doing great there
Re: Am I The Only One Who Finds This Annoying? by Kakamorufu(m): 1:49pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ayoleeboy007:
What will you do?
Stone me to death?
Now run along Kiddo
Offspring of a dementia father. My only and last reply to you. undecided
U will be fine. God will heal you of whatever you are suffering from ehn.
Parting Shot for u
The G in your name stands for greatness and the World stands for Wisdom

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Girl Is A Saint / What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. / [pics] When Your Husband Can’t Wait To Get In The Bedroom Just After Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.