Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,272 members, 7,836,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Ndi Igbos Are Castigating Ike But Yorubas Can Not Do Same To Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndi Igbos Are Castigating Ike But Yorubas Can Not Do Same To Tinubu (577 Views)

K1 Wasiu Is An "Omo Ale" For Castigating Tinubu / If Yorubas Can Do This In Lagos, Why Can't Igbos Do It In Imo State? / BREAKING: The Best Friends Yorubas Can Have In Nigeria Are Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndi Igbos Are Castigating Ike But Yorubas Can Not Do Same To Tinubu by Splendid235: 8:06am On Jun 24, 2022
The case of Ike Ekweremadu is every where.Ndi Igbo are castigating him for the bad actions but the Yorubas can not do same to their brother who happens to be a drug dealer.The Yorubas are only interested in foisting Tinubu on Nigeria as a president.

How can Nigeria develop with this type of wicked tribalism?

2 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbos Are Castigating Ike But Yorubas Can Not Do Same To Tinubu by KingOfTheDamned: 8:08am On Jun 24, 2022
That is not true... The online urchins are less than 0.1% of the Yoruba... Go out on your streets in the market and talk to them. You will be surprised how the Yorubas reject Tinubu ... His online minions are paid to make you believe otherwise

3 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbos Are Castigating Ike But Yorubas Can Not Do Same To Tinubu by kettykings: 8:11am On Jun 24, 2022
There are some few Yoruba that are independent minded and will say the truth no matter the cost. There are also Northerners who will defend the truth the truth with their lives. Know this and know peace.

I have gone through the case of Ekweremadu and what I found out was that the boy falsified his age and made a Bolte face when he reached London , Ekweremadu might not be as quilty as being painted but he should focus on his business and leave Obidient campaign alone.
Re: Ndi Igbos Are Castigating Ike But Yorubas Can Not Do Same To Tinubu by Sergio101(m): 8:11am On Jun 24, 2022
undecided
Re: Ndi Igbos Are Castigating Ike But Yorubas Can Not Do Same To Tinubu by duro4chang(m): 8:14am On Jun 24, 2022
Must you involve Yoruba in everything? Always playing victim mentality.
You are against Ikeremadu because of what he said against Peter Obi. Many of your people engage in drug trafficking, drug counterfeit and baby factory and you have never criticised them

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndi Igbos Are Castigating Ike But Yorubas Can Not Do Same To Tinubu by icuminpiss(m): 8:14am On Jun 24, 2022
So because Ike is my brother, if he does bad I should be mute? Abeg if he is found guilty he should rot in jail
Re: Ndi Igbos Are Castigating Ike But Yorubas Can Not Do Same To Tinubu by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 24, 2022
Nobi the same ike wia talk trash against peter obi last week nobi him his a criminal and deserves everything that comes upon him. Kill the beast undecided
Re: Ndi Igbos Are Castigating Ike But Yorubas Can Not Do Same To Tinubu by Newton2024: 8:16am On Jun 24, 2022
Rejecting MUSLIM-MUSLIM Ticket is a service to God
----------------------------------------
Christians should act fast to reject MUSLIM-MUSLIM presidential ticket as a service to God for the following reasons:
1. It is a strategic Islamic agenda to keep Nigeria under oppressive Islamic rule for the next 16years or more. If MUSLIM-MUSLIM ticket wins in 2023, the Muslim president will rule for 8years and hand over to his Vice to become the next muslim president for another 8years.
2. By 2023, we will have experienced 8years of oppression under President Buhari. Additional 16 or more years will be devastating and possibly reduce Nigeria to an Afghanistan. Do not think this cannot happen. We need to act fast to prevent this.
3. MUSLIM-MUSLIM ticket implies no northern Christian is good enough to rule Nigeria and northern Muslims will not vote for them. This is absurd and confirms the terrible anti-christ mentality of northern political elite. Why then should Christians vote for northern Muslims? The rejection of northern Christians by northern political elite is akin to denigration of our holy faith. We should fight the good fight of faith by rejecting the Muslim-Muslim ticket. Our pastors and Bishops should raise their voices loud and clear to educate their local assemblies.
4. MUSLIM-MUSLIM ticket will reduce Christians to second class citizens. Our children and grand children will find this abhorrent and difficult to forgive our inaction.

URGENT ACTIONS NEEDED
1. Our church leaders (pastors, bishops, evangelists, general overseers, etc.) should urgently and openly educate their church members on the evil of muslim-muslim ticket. They should speak truth to power in their States on this matter. Their messages should be given wide publicity. Christian journalists should do this as a service to God.
2. Every adult christian should be encouraged and helped to secure PVC. Christians working at INEC should help and consider this a service to God. We should urgently mobilise Christians to get PVC. Christians have the number to make the evil MUSLIM-MUSLIM ticket to lose in 2023. Moreover, God is on our side. We are watching and we are praying.
3. Christian leaders should be emphatic that Christians will vote massively against any party with a MUSLIM-MUSLIM ticket.
4. Christian politicians should urgently speak out loud and clear against MUSLIM-MUSLIM ticket irrespective of their political parties. Any Christian politician supporting MUSLIM-MUSLIM ticket risk being guilty of the sin of Esau: selling his/her birthright. What shall it profit a man if he gains political position and forfeit the kingdom of God? It pays to be on God's side. If God be for us, who can be against us? Our Christian politicians should be courageous and take side with God. Where necessary, church leaders should do personal counsellings with our brethren in politics.
5. Our faith in Christ is superior to our tribe/ethnicity. There is no ethnicity in heaven. We should not be deceived by our tribal biases. Let us act to save Nigeria from Islamic domination and its attendant ill will.
6. Pray against the evil principality manipulating our politicians into the trap of muslim-muslim ticket.

May God save His church from this wicked assault termed MUSLIM-MUSLIM ticket, in Jesus mighty name.

The Church is marching on, the gates of hell shall not prevail against us.
Re: Ndi Igbos Are Castigating Ike But Yorubas Can Not Do Same To Tinubu by icuminpiss(m): 8:17am On Jun 24, 2022
duro4chang:
You are against Ikeremadu because of what he said against Peter Obi. Many of your people engage in drug trafficking, drug counterfeit and baby factory and you have never criticised them
Mention 1 we've praised.
Re: Ndi Igbos Are Castigating Ike But Yorubas Can Not Do Same To Tinubu by lathrowinger: 8:18am On Jun 24, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
That is not true... The online urchins are less than 0.1% of the Yoruba... Go out on your streets in the market and talk to them. You will be surprised how the Yorubas reject Tinubu ... His online minions are paid to make you believe otherwise

VOTE

ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU

FOR

28 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbos Are Castigating Ike But Yorubas Can Not Do Same To Tinubu by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 8:19am On Jun 24, 2022
duro4chang:

I doubt if you know Igbo's.

Igbo's will reject and expose you if you're bad.

In my family, my parents will question everything new thing you buy, until you give a verifiable source before you're welcome otherwise my father sends you back to wherever you returned from. That's how Igbo's are.
Re: Ndi Igbos Are Castigating Ike But Yorubas Can Not Do Same To Tinubu by KingOfTheDamned: 8:19am On Jun 24, 2022
lathrowinger:

VOTE

ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU

FOR

Stop using Photoshoped Airbrushed photos .use his real photos . Use raw images grin

grin
Re: Ndi Igbos Are Castigating Ike But Yorubas Can Not Do Same To Tinubu by derecho(m): 8:29am On Jun 24, 2022
Not true...Go to the streets in Lagos and hear what people are "cursing" Tinubu.

Forget the paid slaves online.
Though, Yorubas support their own but Many Yorubas don't want Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbos Are Castigating Ike But Yorubas Can Not Do Same To Tinubu by Hamziyah(m): 8:30am On Jun 24, 2022
First tell the Yorubas the heinous crime perpetrated by Tinubu to deserve being castigated. For now his only crime to you people is that he's running to become the president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndi Igbos Are Castigating Ike But Yorubas Can Not Do Same To Tinubu by duro4chang(m): 9:11am On Jun 24, 2022
icuminpiss:

Mention 1 we've praised.
I am not directing my comment to an individual but those concerned.

21 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbos Are Castigating Ike But Yorubas Can Not Do Same To Tinubu by Factcheck0001: 10:04am On Jun 24, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

I doubt if you know Igbo's.

Igbo's will reject and expose you if you're bad.

In my family, my parents will question everything new thing you buy, until you give a verifiable source before you're welcome otherwise my father sends you back to wherever you returned from. That's how Igbo's are.
read bonesbreaker comment n that’s d truth

U hate ekweremadu cos he told u d truth about peter obi,had it been he praised peter obi u people won’t b saying this
Re: Ndi Igbos Are Castigating Ike But Yorubas Can Not Do Same To Tinubu by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 24, 2022
Factcheck0001:
read bonesbreaker comment n that’s d truth

U hate ekweremadu cos he told u d truth about peter obi,had it been he praised peter obi u people won’t b saying this
ike madu is yeye man has been disgraced time with time both home and outside but he refuse to learn you don't fight your people you alien with them. Because the can may you anytime and also up left u anytime. The man deserve every thing coming his way undecided i said it bonesbreaker said it

Re: Ndi Igbos Are Castigating Ike But Yorubas Can Not Do Same To Tinubu by Perfectbeing(m): 10:28am On Jun 24, 2022
And when did the Igbos castigate Peter Obi? Peter Obi is involved in corruption. He failed to declare his asset as required by law before holding a public office. He's involved in the Pandora issue..

Before you Igbos absolve him of blame, if it was Tinubu that didn't declare his asset or was involved in the exact Pandora issue Peter Obi is in, would you not castigate Tinubu for what you're justifying Peter Obi for?

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbos Are Castigating Ike But Yorubas Can Not Do Same To Tinubu by r4bbit: 10:35am On Jun 24, 2022
Story Story grin

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Is A Useless Criminal And Must Be Jailed. / Can't Tinubu & His Supporters Campaign Without Preaching Hate? / Buhari -Siemens Power Initiative: Nig. Engineers In Italy For Factory Testing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.