Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai (16583 Views)

Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) / Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition / Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:20am On Jun 24, 2022
Tinubu has no choice. The North will not vote a for a Christian as Tinubu running mate even if he is from Kano or sokoto

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 24, 2022
Hypocrite. If it is Christian-christian now you see everyone of them shouting

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by Sholaco: 9:22am On Jun 24, 2022
Absolutely nothing.
Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by BaddestQueen(f): 9:23am On Jun 24, 2022
Yoruba Christians should wake up or risk being minority in the next 60 years.
they told you religion doesn't matter in southwest but they're making and stamping religious moves all over yoruba land.
they're solidifying their moves.
they told you that Muslim/Muslim ticket doesn't matter but can a Yoruba Muslim accept it if vice versa?
a day will come when they'll conquer all southwest state and convert Obas to Emir and tell you that it doesn't matter.
who would have thought that the same people that told you that religion doesn't matter in South West will drag hijab crises upto supreme Court.
now even mission owned school will have hijabs littering around its environment.
but trust me if it's other way round even non Muslim will be compelled to wear hijab.
what's their next move especially if they succeed with Muslim/Muslim ticket?
maybe implementing Sharia law in Yoruba land and enforcing it to the core.
it's time Yoruba Christians wake up.
you and these guys are not one as you think.
they made you to hate igbos because igbos are the only people seeing through their deceits.

wake up real Omoluabis and fight for your land from invaders
real Yorubas lagbaa

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by fijiuba: 9:23am On Jun 24, 2022
Hope they won't have problem with Christian- Christian ticket.
Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by Judolisco(m): 9:24am On Jun 24, 2022
na Christians i blame na.....we no dey united ....we must wise by force

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by ikotunblog: 9:25am On Jun 24, 2022
Thats not true, because in 2013 there was a Russian scientist named Povandolakoviviscov Kitayionshikov.
Why did you skip the name I will not finish the story
Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by spydera: 9:26am On Jun 24, 2022
Whether muslim- herbalist, Iran-Iraq, I will waste my vote.
Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by KingofAnambra: 9:27am On Jun 24, 2022
Yes, nothing wrong with Muslim/Muslim ticket. Peter Obi is running with Christian/Christian Southerner/Southerner ticket and will defeat Tinubu and Atiku in the North grin
Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by IgOga(m): 9:27am On Jun 24, 2022
typodeg:
Back in 2015, You voted an incompetent dunce a.k.a Mannequin at 21 years old, by 2023 you will be 28 years old with no meaningful progress in your life. Continue.

If you like vote old cargos like the frog eyed drug baron from Iragbiji i.e Mannequin 2.0 with no vision, or A-Thief-ku you will regret it.

Your 30s will be wasted and at 40 you will have nothing to show for it.

Don't waste your life, don't waste your Children's future... Be warned.

They said Tinubu is a master strategist, but he singlehandedly gave is The worst catastrophe that befall Nigeria in the form of Buhari, he also too dumb to realize the best outcome for him is to step down for Osinbajo, but because of greed, he is now faced with Muslim Muslim scenario which is a lose lose for him.

The world is a global village...don't tie your destiny down to Nigeria...explore the world.....The Nigerian system, not very different to most systems in the world, only allows establishment candidates to thrive and win elections.....2023 elections won't be different in Nigeria....when the major stakeholders start to align behind their preferred choice, some of the people shouting we want a new leader will be paid to change their tune sadly

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by BESTScientist1: 9:27am On Jun 24, 2022
CalabarPikin:
Take it or leave it, core Muslims mostly in the cabal are not seeing Tinubu as Muslim...in fact they see him as a southerner.. to allow him take another person other than a core Muslim/northerner is damn not possible...

Its a Muslim-muslim ticket for APC

Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by Miracle2020: 9:28am On Jun 24, 2022
Everything is wrong with Muslim Muslims ticket. Nigeria is not an Islamic country, Christians are not second class.
This is a tactical way of sidelining the christians in major decision making.
If these people succeeds in their agenda,Christianity will be an abomination in this country very soon.
Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by Innosaint34(m): 9:28am On Jun 24, 2022
Killers of Nigeria. Is Nigeria an islamic state? Honestly, i dnt know how these guys think.
Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by Seniorwriter(m): 9:29am On Jun 24, 2022
typodeg:
Back in 2015, You voted an incompetent dunce a.k.a Mannequin at 21 years old, by 2023 you will be 28 years old with no meaningful progress in your life. Continue.

If you like vote old cargos like the frog eyed drug baron from Iragbiji i.e Mannequin 2.0 with no vision, or A-Thief-ku you will regret it.

Your 30s will be wasted and at 40 you will have nothing to show for it.

Don't waste your life, don't waste your Children's future... Be warned.

They said Tinubu is a master strategist, but he singlehandedly gave us The worst catastrophe that ever befell Nigeria in the form of Buhari, he is also too dumb to realize the best outcome for him is to step down for Osinbajo, but because of greed, he is now faced with Muslim Muslim scenario which is definitely a lose lose for him.
Very Apt...please create a banner ad with this your write-up I want it shared on all platforms like vawulence! I like the narratives you used any sane youth that can't get inspired by this your write-up is a dunce.

@Seniorwriter
Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by Madmohamed123: 9:30am On Jun 24, 2022
lawrenzooo:
I wish the north central, South East, South South, South West can unite for once and show this Northerners that they are not the only people in Nigeria but again those of us in NORTH CENTRAL are a confuse set who believe we are northerner.

They should try their Muslim - Muslim ticket lets see how it turns out.
go and look for omenka and tell him that
Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by Rayjnr: 9:30am On Jun 24, 2022
Xscape1993:
Evil party....

PDP na godly party abi
Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by HakiimAlvista: 9:30am On Jun 24, 2022
iwaeda:
Tinubu remains best candidate from the South•I told Tinubu to search, consult widely on running mate
•People over-exaggerate Nigeria’s problem
• Those calling for interim government before elections’re not democratsBy Olayinka Ajayi

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/2023-nothing-wrong-with-muslim-muslim-ticket-tanko-yakassai/
Hypocrisy is a northern!
Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by joyandfaith: 9:31am On Jun 24, 2022
The same people would declare jihad over Christian-Christian ticket.
If he knows Tinubu is competent, they should ask him to pick competent northern Christian as a running mate. They can't tell us that no suitable northern Christian for vp post.
Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by Akerele44(m): 9:32am On Jun 24, 2022
Madmohamed123:
south west and southern Nigeria don't know the game this people trying to play against them.
They knows tinubu can't finish his terms and they are planing possible way to hijack the president they know tinubu will definitely go to medical treatment abroad.
This people knows what they are doing if you think they are supporting tinubu because they love him think again

They knows the only way to hijack power back to North is to support sick tinubu
I don't have any problems whit tinubu but south west make a big mistake

You think tinubu will finish eight years in power let us tell our self the truth

Common sit down..u know nothing
Medical treatment and so what ?
They would now dethroned him as military ERA abi

If i may ask u..how old are you?
Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by ransomed: 9:32am On Jun 24, 2022
This is one of the reasons I will OBIdiently vote for the rock on which Jesus Christ built His church.
Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by watersideboys: 9:32am On Jun 24, 2022
Nothing wrong with muslim mualim but when Christians decide to do theirs it calls for Jihad. God punish una
Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by chloride6: 9:32am On Jun 24, 2022
Tender it first na.

grin
Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by Mozegee: 9:34am On Jun 24, 2022
Who ever loves Tinimbu should tell him to go ahead with Muslim- Muslim tickets.Let see how it will go,he will surely fail even with Chrisian tickets. The youth are wise and are fucking tired of these old fools dictating for us. If u guys are not tired of suffering,i am. Thie old politicians should go and rest
Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by Onogiede(m): 9:34am On Jun 24, 2022
Jack500:
It is just fair that a Christian pick the vice president ticket.

But, no matter how, I go with Tinubu decision whether Christian or Muslim.

The mumukpri addicts shouting and wailing won't vote Tinubu even if his VP is the pope, so what's their concern?

My PVC and that of my family is for Tinubu, no to Atiku or Obituary.
for ur pocket and die in poverty,.. God pass una
Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by Newton2024: 9:36am On Jun 24, 2022
Jack500:
It is just fair that a Christian pick the vice president ticket.

But, no matter how, I go with Tinubu decision whether Christian or Muslim.

The mumukpri addicts shouting and wailing won't vote Tinubu even if his VP is the pope, so what's their concern?

My PVC and that of my family is for Tinubu, no to Atiku or Obituary.
South west and southern Nigeria don't know the game this people trying to play against them.
They knows tinubu can't finish his terms and they are planing possible way to hijack the president they know tinubu will definitely go to medical treatment abroad.
This people knows what they are doing if you think they are supporting tinubu because they love him think again

They knows the only way to hijack power back to North is to support sick tinubu
I don't have any problems whit tinubu but south west make a big mistake

You think tinubu will finish eight years in power let us tell our self the truth.

Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by derecho(m): 9:36am On Jun 24, 2022
How would it mean anything
Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by Lovenorth: 9:36am On Jun 24, 2022
Yes boss and there is nothing any ipob terrorist can do about it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Southwest Afenifere Youths Promise Peter Obi 5 Million Votes / No Going Back On Magu’s Rejection – Senators / Electoral Act: Buhari Won’t Force Amaechi, Ngige, Others To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.