Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,213 members, 7,811,586 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai (16587 Views)

Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) / Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition / Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by Freeman911(m): 10:07am On Jun 24, 2022
[quote author=Jack500 post=114107077]It is just fair that a Christian pick the vice president ticket.

But, no matter how, I go with Tinubu decision whether Christian or Muslim.

The mumukpri addicts shouting and wailing won't vote Tinubu even if his VP is the pope, so what's their concern?

My PVC and that of my family is for Tinubu, no to Atiku or Obituary.
With all that is happening in the country these days and you still want to go with tinubu, you will still come here and lament how the country is getting worst.
Stop this sentiments vote the candidate who will make a desired change we all want.
Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by jaxxy(m): 10:10am On Jun 24, 2022
Enemies of the nation. Even Buhari cudnt try Muslim/Muslim ticket. These bastards are thinking of how to destroy Nigeria further.
Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by jetpack(m): 10:10am On Jun 24, 2022
Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by jetpack(m): 10:11am On Jun 24, 2022
jaxxy:
Enemies of the nation. Even Buhari cudnt try Muslim/Muslim ticket. These bastards are thinking of how to destroy Nigeria further.

Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by Sexydevil(m): 10:12am On Jun 24, 2022
Can they say same about Christian-Christian ticket?
If yes then why not. We all know that if the tables were turn all hell would be let loose!
Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by jetpack(m): 10:12am On Jun 24, 2022
BenzEne1:

Obi has a Christian as VP, how many jihadists have caused "vawlence" over that
Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 10:13am On Jun 24, 2022
Ask Yakasai if it were Christian Christian.

A religion who pick other people's daughters and impregnate, and see nothing wrong about it.

Its a shameful self centered comment
Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by jetpack(m): 10:13am On Jun 24, 2022

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by Engrgreg1: 10:14am On Jun 24, 2022
You will know that so many things are wrong with it after given it to Muslim-Muslim
Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by jetpack(m): 10:15am On Jun 24, 2022
Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by Originalsly: 10:18am On Jun 24, 2022
The problem with these guys is that they totally ignore Tinubu's ill and worsening health condition. They remain focused on his performance yearsssss ago. Given a chance ... these same guys will be explaining why some footballer from the 1980's should now captain the Super Eagles based on his excellent performance wayyyy back then.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by jaxxy(m): 10:18am On Jun 24, 2022
jetpack:

Do your worst.

I don't need to do anything. u will destroy urself and party with ur own hands. Nigeria is bigger than u lot.
Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by jetpack(m): 10:22am On Jun 24, 2022
Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by Brushstrokes20: 10:23am On Jun 24, 2022
Lorry load of TRASH FOR LAWMA undecided
The senile scum is high on cow dung as usual! NONSENSE undecided
Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by kolokolobi(m): 10:24am On Jun 24, 2022
Actually there is a lot wrong. It is actually an insult on almost the whole Nigerians. It is an insult to the SW Muslims as there "muslimness" is not enough to be represented by one from there. It is an insult to every northern christian as you are saying there is no one competent enough from those parts. It is also an insult to all Christians in Nigeria cos you are saying to them "I don't give a hoot about you"

For balance and fairness ...it is an insult.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by Purplebirdrep: 10:24am On Jun 24, 2022
But something will be wrong if it is christian - christian ticket. Just bring that rubbish and see something
Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by CSTRR: 10:25am On Jun 24, 2022
Jack500:
It is just fair that a Christian pick the vice president ticket.

The mumukpri addicts shouting and wailing won't vote Tinubu even if his VP is the pope, so what's their concern?

It's on nairaland I learnt that you can vote for a bad leader against some people.

As if it will not touch you too.

It's those mkurumiri people that will still sell you basic commodities including raw food items.

If inflation worsens, they will pass the cost to you.

So better start earning in Dollars.
Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by rattlesnake(m): 10:29am On Jun 24, 2022
Werey old man
Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by VULCAN(m): 10:35am On Jun 24, 2022
It's interesting to note that among Tinubu supporters you can't find anyone that believes Nigeria in general will get better under Tinubu.

It's always Vote Tinubu as a result of hatred for the Igbos or PDP.

Most of these Tinubu urchins want to Japa but they haven't found a sure route.

So it all comes down to vote Tinubu because I will receive small cash to solve my personal problems.

What a useless and selfish reason to vote a man.

Anyway, after Buhari, Nigerians are wiser now.

APC as a party is anti development. The Nigerian corruption index has multiplied because every corrupt act of PDP has been done by APC 20 times over.

We will show you Tinubu people at the polls

Jack500:

Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by Mikolo70(m): 10:36am On Jun 24, 2022
IntelChief:
Immediately I saw "Elder Statesman and founding member of the Arewa Consultative Forum, ACF", I stopped reading the post so as not to waste my precious time reading a biased beer parlour political analysis.

Una good morning
Do you know this man at all? I laff.
Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by Franking: 10:37am On Jun 24, 2022
Just divide the damn country.
Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by elsiusgr8t(m): 10:40am On Jun 24, 2022
Jack500:

So even drug addicts know tinubu is a bad product

God bless them
Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by jaxxy(m): 10:41am On Jun 24, 2022
jetpack:

Nigeria belongs to the Fulani's. Open your eyes, you will see.

keep making noise.
Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by jetpack(m): 10:42am On Jun 24, 2022
Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by Onyipk: 10:43am On Jun 24, 2022
My heart already tells me that the North wants to play the same Yar'adua health card on the South by fielding an aged and sick looking Tinubu and that is why fielding a Muslim-muslim ticket for 2023 presidential election is of utmost importance to them in APC.

But the God that thwarts the plans of the wicked, have given the same South a man of competence and integrity but they don't want to acknowledge this because of ethnic card and religious bigotry.

Just mark my words on marble!

But I want to assure everyone who will be willing and OBIDIENT, that they will eat the good of the land - Isaiah 1:19.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by Dpleaser: 10:45am On Jun 24, 2022
You think tinubu will finish eight years in power let us tell our self the truth

[/quote]

You're not certain if you'll live to see the end of today, yet you're already wishing another human (Tinubu) death.
The same way you people wished Buhari death.

Pls, make your campaign issue based and stop the bad wish game
Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by jaxxy(m): 10:47am On Jun 24, 2022
jetpack:

Okay

carry Nigeria give dem na
Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by Billsclinton(m): 10:47am On Jun 24, 2022
As in. Especially our muslim middle belt brother and sisters. When the real northerners see them all as 'arna'.

lawrenzooo:
I wish the north central, South East, South South, South West can unite for once and show this Northerners that they are not the only people in Nigeria but again those of us in NORTH CENTRAL are a confuse set who believe we are northerner.

They should try their Muslim - Muslim ticket lets see how it turns out.
Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by ayenale1(m): 10:49am On Jun 24, 2022
Then nothing wrong with south south and Christian Christian ticket
Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by mozes01(m): 10:54am On Jun 24, 2022
Evil Religion, will you people accept Christian/Christian ticket? ik.u lo ma pa gbogbo yin
Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by KaptainAfrika: 10:56am On Jun 24, 2022
Woe to any Christian that votes for a Muslim-Muslim ticket - anything you see, take it like that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Birthday Tribute To Former President Goodluck Jonathan! / FG To Announce Board Appointments, As Osinbajo Vets List / Saraki Meets With Kannywood Actors And Actresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.