Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,339 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai (16584 Views)

Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) / Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition / Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by Newton2024: 9:36am On Jun 24, 2022
Jack500:
It is just fair that a Christian pick the vice president ticket.

But, no matter how, I go with Tinubu decision whether Christian or Muslim.

The mumukpri addicts shouting and wailing won't vote Tinubu even if his VP is the pope, so what's their concern?

My PVC and that of my family is for Tinubu, no to Atiku or Obituary.
If Tinubu is rigged in with a Muslim/Muslim ticket using soldiers and INEC, those of you in the South would think twice before you travel to your home state because bandits will police all the major roads in the South.

Most of you here do not see beyond a day, you do not think things ahead of time. You just do things blindly just for the moment. I hope you won't regret it.
Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by BenzEne1(m): 9:37am On Jun 24, 2022
Klington:
Why would jihadists and religious extremist not support Muslim Muslim ticket when it's in their selfish interest.

Try Christian-christian ticket and watch how they react with vawlence.

Obi has a Christian as VP, how many jihadists have caused "vawlence" over that
Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by Mrpojj(m): 9:38am On Jun 24, 2022
iwaeda:
Tinubu remains best candidate from the South•I told Tinubu to search, consult widely on running mate
•People over-exaggerate Nigeria’s problem
• Those calling for interim government before elections’re not democratsBy Olayinka Ajayi

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/2023-nothing-wrong-with-muslim-muslim-ticket-tanko-yakassai/

What I will tell yakassai is, let him imagine a Christian christian governorship ticket in kano state
Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by chatinent: 9:38am On Jun 24, 2022
So that the agenda to fulanize Nigeria can work for mere abokis baa.
Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by Omoslim26: 9:38am On Jun 24, 2022
If it was the other way round by now Muric would have been spiting fire undecided
Any Christian considering to vote for a Muslim candidate after the terrible Muslim rule we are still trying to survive should let their conscience judge them.
Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by naijapikin2(m): 9:38am On Jun 24, 2022
And nothing wrong with christian christian ticket.. dim wit
Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by mu2sa2: 9:39am On Jun 24, 2022
slickbak:
With the rate of insecurity in this country, a muslim-muslim ticket will spell doom.
Everything will become an evil conspiracy for most.
Any true democrat will be worried about a muslim-muslim or christian-christian ticket.
But, we have a Muslim-Christian in office now, who cannot solve the problem.
Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by BigYash: 9:39am On Jun 24, 2022
PumpumPrince:

calm down brother dont woooory... if i yansh u it dont mean u r gay. u are not gay & nobody will no.Let me yansh u nah? ok, what do u want as gift? undecided
You're a fool. Don't qoute my comment again. A dog eating shit on the street is better than you. Mugu
Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by Zelenskyy(m): 9:40am On Jun 24, 2022
Na better Thunder go fire your head for saying that there is nothing wrong with a Muslim-Muslim Ticket....

Useless Old Bastard...

Would you people from the North have accepted a Christian-Christian Ticket from Jonathan or Obasanjo ?

Would you people from the North not drag Religion into Politics if Obasanjo or Jonathan had ran with a Christian-Christian Ticket....

Bloody Hypocrites that are meandering in the Corridors of Power...

Why not Tell Nigerians the Truth :

That you Northern Muslims don't see Tinubu as a True Muslim, especially with a wife that is a Political Pastor.

It will not be well with any Political Party or Candidate that presents a Muslim-Muslim Ticket or a Christian-Christian Ticket...

Nigerians would reject any move to Islamize or Christianize the Nation....

The Nation is Multi Religious and Religious tolerance and diversity must be seen in the Tickets of any Political Party that means well for the Nation.

We are saying a Big No to a Muslim-Muslim Ticket....

We are saying a Big No to a Christian-Christian Ticket....

Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by 1nice(m): 9:42am On Jun 24, 2022
Everything is wrong with Muslim - Muslim Ticket.

Such foolish decision lead to oppression and marginalization of Christians; it results to religion war.

Peter Obi is the Solution to Nigerians problems.

Vote Peter Obi Come 2023 For A Better Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by chatinent: 9:43am On Jun 24, 2022
Muslims should never be allowed to rule a country with Christians in it.
Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by Jemex003: 9:43am On Jun 24, 2022
Madmohamed123:
south west and southern Nigeria don't know the game this people trying to play against them.
They knows tinubu can't finish his terms and they are planing possible way to hijack the president they know tinubu will definitely go to medical treatment abroad.
This people knows what they are doing if you think they are supporting tinubu because they love him think again

They knows the only way to hijack power back to North is to support sick tinubu
I don't have any problems whit tinubu but south west make a big mistake

You think tinubu will finish eight years in power let us tell our self the truth

Mr Man shut up there, na so una talk about buhari say he’s died. Why no good news or good message come from east? Are you people cursed? Face who you support and leave other’s with their opinions.
Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by Dmacqh(m): 9:43am On Jun 24, 2022
What give the Fulani/Muslims the audacity ?

It seem this is APC/Fulani/Muslim 2015election and 2019 relection manifesto.

1.Islamization/Fulanization of Nigeria .
2.Blame game ( GEJ, PDP, EndSars, Oil, Igbos , MNK, etc )

Can Muslims accept if it’s Christian joint ticket ? What stopped them voting for for Northen( Fulani ) Christian VP ?
Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by Yves4real(f): 9:44am On Jun 24, 2022
I don't understand all the talk about the muslim / muslim ticket. If that is APC's choice, so be it. The electorates have the final say with their PVCS, as I trust that Buhari will not allow electoral fraud (rigging).
Lastly, one thing is certain: a majority of Christians from regions aside from the south-west will vote against APC.
Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by shedy03(m): 9:45am On Jun 24, 2022
Madmohamed123:
south west and southern Nigeria don't know the game this people trying to play against them.
They knows tinubu can't finish his terms and they are planing possible way to hijack the president they know tinubu will definitely go to medical treatment abroad.
This people knows what they are doing if you think they are supporting tinubu because they love him think again

You think tinubu will finish eight years in power let us tell our self the truth

this is why they want the Muslim-muslim ticket.
Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by PumpumPrince: 9:45am On Jun 24, 2022
BigYash:
You're a fool. Don't qoute my comment again. A dog eating shit on the street is better than you. Mugu

you very rude. calm down brother. U dont want to be yanshed? Relalx please! undecided
Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by Jostoman: 9:46am On Jun 24, 2022
I don't care because I already know who am going to vote for in 2023.
Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by franudi: 9:46am On Jun 24, 2022
Everything is wrong about it. Can this man support Christian/ Christian ticket?
Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by BigYash: 9:49am On Jun 24, 2022
PumpumPrince:

you very rude. calm down brother. U dont want to be yanshed? Relalx please! undecided
Get lost in hell.. Fool!
Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by Sweetnesstwins: 9:55am On Jun 24, 2022
Untill there is a Christian Christian ticket
Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by Gentlevip: 9:55am On Jun 24, 2022
Nigerians with religious shegerism and omo osho gbeseic sentimentality

Wetin muslim muslim or xtian xtian go block for your life? Will it stop your faith or your life or your economy.

If una no go dey look for quality naso una go dey make shithole comments
Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by Kyari81: 9:56am On Jun 24, 2022
Madmohamed123:
Says someone that knows tommorow.

Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by Ak83: 9:56am On Jun 24, 2022
Madmohamed123:

you are a big fool. So u think TINUBU will die? Anyway u said more than this on BUHARI.
Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by President2001(m): 9:56am On Jun 24, 2022
If this people successed it will take grace of God to hear or know Christian's still exit, God wants to show Tinubu that he rules in affairs of men not by desire or wealth but by whom God ordained to be in position
Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by kayperry: 9:57am On Jun 24, 2022
Madmohamed123:

At some point no one thot Buhari will last four years not to talk of completing 8yrs ... you are not God kindly shutup
Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by PumpumPrince: 9:57am On Jun 24, 2022
BigYash:
Get lost in hell.. Fool!

calm down bro.
brother am goin to mosque & we need t talk. i need to yansh u & i promise to giv u gift. i can buy u two goat or I can pay u 15,000naira cash. see u later bro smiley
Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by Rapture4real(m): 9:59am On Jun 24, 2022
Xscape1993:
Evil party....

Wicked men. Look at how he downgraded what has caused untold pains and anguish unto Christians in the North. Nothing bad with Muslim Muslim Ticket but something bad with Christian Christian ticket.

Evil men

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by CSTRR: 10:00am On Jun 24, 2022
Why is apc always setting bad precedence in this country?
Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by CSTRR: 10:03am On Jun 24, 2022
In the future, by the time a candidate of a major party wants to run with a Christian-christian tickets, the exact same people that defended this nonsense are the same people that will condemn it for the same reasons that they should have used now.

That is the same way they support zoning when it benefits them, and then scrap zoning when zoning no longer benefits them.
Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by Raph82(m): 10:04am On Jun 24, 2022
I see, nothing wrong with muslim-muslim ticket, but everything will be wrong if it happens to be christian-christian ticket. I believe if the story is the other way, all the churches in the north would have gone up in flame, tagging the move a blasphemy against Mohammed or something.
Re: 2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai by gannod(m): 10:06am On Jun 24, 2022
Ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fubara To Get Ambode Treatment, Wike Determined To Remove Him – Primate Ayodele / Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate / Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers, 30 Go Missing In Yobe Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.