Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

What Is The Cause Of Insatiable Desire For Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Cause Of Insatiable Desire For Sex? (3834 Views)

"You Wan Kill Me?" : Sex Worker Raises Alarm, Fights Insatiable Customer (video) / Most Disrespect That Men Suffer Is As A Result Of Our Insatiable Need For Sex... / Luv Potion Backfires And Turns Estranged Wife Into An Insatiable S**x Addict(pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Cause Of Insatiable Desire For Sex? by ashewoboy(m): 7:59am On Oct 14, 2019
I have realised that you can never be sexually satisfied. even if you have it everyday, you will want more. What is the cause of insatiable desire for sex?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cause Of Insatiable Desire For Sex? by ashewoboy(m): 8:00am On Oct 14, 2019
Where is lalasticlala?
Re: What Is The Cause Of Insatiable Desire For Sex? by OluwasureGig: 8:19am On Oct 14, 2019
ashewoboy:
Where is lalasticlala?
like seriously? you want this piece of sh'it moved to front page on a Monday morning

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Cause Of Insatiable Desire For Sex? by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 14, 2019
ashewoboy:
Where is lalasticlala?
how many times must you do this. You threads lack enough substance worthy of the fp. Kindly leave lala alone. Thanks love
kiss

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cause Of Insatiable Desire For Sex? by Chapter1vs6(m): 9:39am On Oct 14, 2019
Constant urge for sex is as a result of loneliness

14 Likes

Re: What Is The Cause Of Insatiable Desire For Sex? by Chrisus(m): 9:41am On Oct 14, 2019
Idleness.

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Cause Of Insatiable Desire For Sex? by SenecaTheYonger: 9:46am On Oct 14, 2019
Androgens. You can block androgens by taking medications that usually combat hair loss like Finasteride (works for some people, not most)
Re: What Is The Cause Of Insatiable Desire For Sex? by Starboytwo(m): 11:32am On Oct 14, 2019
Chrisus:
Idleness.
azin, na lack of work dey cause rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Cause Of Insatiable Desire For Sex? by pansophist(m): 11:46am On Oct 14, 2019
Orgasm is easy for men to reached compare to women, so on average, every man that have sex must achieve orgasm. Having said that, men get hooked up and hungrier for more sex because during sex, the dopamine hormone (also known as the pleasure hormone) is released, making him want more of it. This hormone is also responsible for addictions, such as masturbation, sugar, and if you won something.

So when a man have sex and reaches orgasm, his dopamine hormone is released and makes the brain wants more of it. For women, its different. They released oxytocin, which is a bonding hormone, making her fall in love instead. In a nutshell, men wants more sex after every sex, while women bond and wants more from the same man.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Cause Of Insatiable Desire For Sex? by ashewoboy(m): 5:32pm On Oct 14, 2019
where are the moderators?
Re: What Is The Cause Of Insatiable Desire For Sex? by ashewoboy(m): 5:33pm On Oct 14, 2019
pansophist:
Orgasm is easy for men to reached for men compare to women, so on average, every man that have sex must achieve orgasm. Having said that, men get hooked up and hungrier for more sex because with during sex, the dopamine hormone (also known as the pleasure hormone) is released, making him want more of it.

nice contribution.
Re: What Is The Cause Of Insatiable Desire For Sex? by Whois(m): 7:51pm On Oct 14, 2019
Watch what you eat
Re: What Is The Cause Of Insatiable Desire For Sex? by barrydee(m): 8:54pm On Oct 14, 2019
Joblesness & Laziness. A man wont have the desire for sex if he is busy hustling and making Money.
That's why you see a rich man having just 1 or 2 kids while an impoverished man having 6 to 7 kids. Before I started my business, I used to wake up in the morning scrolling through my phonebook looking for chicks to come spend the day with me. But now, I'm so busy hustling & always thinking of how to expand & grow my business that I hardly have an erection unless on Sunday evenings when I'm relaxed.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Cause Of Insatiable Desire For Sex? by ashewoboy(m): 9:45pm On Oct 14, 2019
barrydee:
Joblesness & Laziness. A man wont have the desire for sex if he is busy hustling and making Money.
That's why you see a rich man having just 1 or 2 kids while an impoverished man having 6 to 7 kids. Before I started my business, I used to wake up in the morning scrolling through my phonebook looking for chicks to come spend the day with me. But now, I'm so busy hustling & always thinking of how to expand & grow my business that I hardly have an erection unless on Sunday evenings when I'm relaxed.

you have many pointscheesy. you don't get it? what is the cause of desire for another sex even after having enough sex? don't you think somebody should get tired of it after having enough? why the desire for more? you are not satisfied. you want more.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Cause Of Insatiable Desire For Sex? by barrydee(m): 10:52pm On Oct 14, 2019
ashewoboy:

you have many pointscheesy. you don't get it? what is the cause of desire for another sex even after having enough sex? don't you think somebody should get tired of it after having enough? why the desire for more? you are not satisfied. you want more.

It still boils down to Idleness bro. If you are so busy, sex will be the last thing on your mind. I'm talking from experience.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Cause Of Insatiable Desire For Sex? by kcowen(m): 12:23am On Oct 15, 2019
I think insatiable desire for sex can be cause if someone has a history of being sexually molested when he/she was a kid or possibly raped so it has a psychological effects on that person prompting them to always desire sex
Re: What Is The Cause Of Insatiable Desire For Sex? by BuyACar(f): 2:07am On Oct 15, 2019
Immorality removes good senses, says an old book
Re: What Is The Cause Of Insatiable Desire For Sex? by alezzy13: 2:27am On Oct 15, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:
Androgens. You can block androgens by taking medications that usually combat hair loss like Finasteride (works for some people, not most)

Seriously?
Re: What Is The Cause Of Insatiable Desire For Sex? by Nobody: 3:11am On Oct 15, 2019
continuous act of seduction by the opposite sex..
Re: What Is The Cause Of Insatiable Desire For Sex? by SenecaTheYonger: 5:53am On Oct 15, 2019
alezzy13:

Seriously?

Yh why?
Re: What Is The Cause Of Insatiable Desire For Sex? by cbaba: 8:23am On Oct 15, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:

Pls give me a brand name.

I hate sexual urge.

I just hate it so much
Re: What Is The Cause Of Insatiable Desire For Sex? by midnighter(f): 4:04pm On Oct 16, 2019
Survival instinct...if sex weren't pleasurable we wouldn't be encouraged to do it and reproduce..then the human species would die out

Also it helps bind couples together...you release oxytocin during sex which helps you to bond with your partner

If you don't feel a connection to your partner it is a loss to the species because humans need to create family groups to survive.

Also any pregnancy resulting is more likely to be abandoned and still, the child is less likely to survive. I am speaking from a biological perspective

The same reason eating good food makes you feel good/want more and we naturally like the taste of combined carbohydrates and protein ... all survival instinct

In fact if you really want to answer this question, you have to find examples of people who do not experience sexual urges and see the difference between their bodies and a normal one

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cause Of Insatiable Desire For Sex? by midnighter(f): 4:17pm On Oct 16, 2019
meditator:
sell your phone, use part of the money to buy enough food at home and use the remaining money to start recharge card business. Have some shame and stop begging!

He can't sell his phone..I don't know why people always say that
Re: What Is The Cause Of Insatiable Desire For Sex? by meditator(m): 6:51pm On Oct 16, 2019
midnighter:

He can't sell his phone..I don't know why people always say that
Then he should stop begging.
Re: What Is The Cause Of Insatiable Desire For Sex? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 16, 2019
joblessness
Re: What Is The Cause Of Insatiable Desire For Sex? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 16, 2019
Chapter1vs6:
Constant urge for sex is as a result of loneliness

True!
Re: What Is The Cause Of Insatiable Desire For Sex? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 16, 2019
midnighter:
Survival instinct...if sex weren't pleasurable we wouldn't be encouraged to do it and reproduce..then the human species would die out

Also it helps bind couples together...you release oxytocin during sex which helps you to bond with your partner

If you don't feel a connection to your partner it is a loss to the species because humans need to create family groups to survive.

Also any pregnancy resulting is more likely to be abandoned and still, the child is less likely to survive. I am speaking from a biological perspective

The same reason eating good food makes you feel good/want more and we naturally like the taste of combined carbohydrates and protein ... all survival instinct

In fact if you really want to answer this question, you have to find examples of people who do not experience sexual urges and see the difference between their bodies and a normal one

Well said
Re: What Is The Cause Of Insatiable Desire For Sex? by Chapter1vs6(m): 7:14pm On Oct 16, 2019
tohyorsih2:

True!
get the fvck out of my mention
Re: What Is The Cause Of Insatiable Desire For Sex? by midnighter(f): 7:26pm On Oct 16, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Well said

Thanks dear

(1) (2) (Reply)

My / Nigerian Girl Reveals Why School Life Is The Best (picture) / Cute-ass, Pls Tell Me More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.