Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

I Am Grateful For The Redpill - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Grateful For The Redpill (1730 Views)

I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Grateful For The Redpill by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 24, 2022
in asmuch as going redpilled has its own advantages, it also has it downsides. redpil is nOt meant for everybody . if u find a woman that is good enough for you, That gives u happines, just jejely settle down with her like your mates are doing. it doesnt matter if she is desperate for marriage or not,
Re: I Am Grateful For The Redpill by BigBashiru: 7:38pm On Jun 24, 2022
Collinsaik:
in asmuch as going redpilled has its own advantages, it also has it downsides. redpil is nOt meant for everybody . if u find a woman that is good enough for you, That gives u happines, just jejely settle down with her like your mates are doing. it doesnt matter if she is desperate for marriage or not,

So you should settle down with who you are not sure if you are attracted to just because your mates are settling down?
Re: I Am Grateful For The Redpill by crystalmoon(m): 8:46pm On Jun 24, 2022
blinking001:

My brother no mind dem. I don tire with all this their analogies. When it boils down to women, age matters alot. That is how some of them will foolishly get married to a 35 old woman and be praying for fruit of the womb. Lol
simps will always learn their lesson after all the right things is to marry mature women 18 year old virgin will later cheat. Note the sarcasm
Re: I Am Grateful For The Redpill by Jman06(m): 9:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
BigBashiru:

Females that are 21 - 25 years old are not ready to settle down.... this is the harsh truth. This is for a number of reasons:

1. Still a lot of options as guys flock and approach her everyday.
2. Still thinking she has a lot of time.
3. Her parents "wanting her to finish school"
4. Her parents thinking she is still too young etc.
5. Still thinking she can get a better man.

21-25 year olds are girlfriends not wives....
Guy you're wrong! Y'all should stop with your generalisation. Many ladies even in their 18-20yo are ready for marriage! While many in their 30s ain't even ready. My elder brother's wife was 20 when they got married and they are still together and enjoying their marriage. I know many other examples. It's about individual differences dictated by factors like culture, religion, exposure and family background!
Re: I Am Grateful For The Redpill by BigBashiru: 9:24pm On Jun 24, 2022
Jman06:
Guy you're wrong! Y'all should stop with your generalisation. Many ladies even in their 18-20yo are ready for marriage! While many in their 30s ain't even ready. My elder brother's wife was 20 when they got married and they are still together and enjoying their marriage. I know many other examples. It's about individual differences dictated by factors like culture, religion, exposure and family background!

I agree with you in that a 20yo could be ready for marriage but then her parents won't let her saying: "she needs to finish school and nysc" by then she's 24....
Re: I Am Grateful For The Redpill by blinking001(m): 9:55pm On Jun 24, 2022
crystalmoon:
simps will always learn their lesson after all the right things is to marry mature women 18 year old virgin will later cheat. Note the sarcasm
Ofcourse, why marry virgins when they are greatly inexperienced, dirty, uncouth and egotistic. grin.
Why go through the burden of getting a virgin when you can get a more mature and experienced 30 year old woman for a wife?

Pun intended. grin
Re: I Am Grateful For The Redpill by blinking001(m): 9:59pm On Jun 24, 2022
BigBashiru:

I agree with you in that a 20yo could be ready for marriage but then her parents won't let her saying: "she needs to finish school and nysc" by then she's 24....
Hmmm
Re: I Am Grateful For The Redpill by Sukkyy2010: 11:13pm On Jun 24, 2022
DBestDoc:

Keep deceiving yourself while claiming redpill

You said she looks 30 already yeah?
So in your head, you expected a 30 yr old lady to keep wasting her time with you when you clearly told her you have no long term intentions for her? Did you really expect that she would keep communicating with you while entertaining new love interests? So that tomorrow, you’ll either call her a cheat or an evening news paper.

The girl is a sincere person and not ready to mess around. Reason she told you from beginning that she wants marriage and not the foolishness people do in the name of dating.

You better wake up and look for a younger girl that’s not ready for marriage yet since that’s where you’re at now. The said lady did nothing to you to deserve the venom you’re spewing. She needed clarity of purpose after 6 whole months of dating, you gave it and she made her choice.

Only if you boys know how you sound each time you mention Redpill ee, Clowns!
Your points and perceptions are sentimental. The major fact discussing here is the known fact about your gender pretence and counterfeit virtuous character and behavior they encapsulate when being eager and desperate to get married which is very apparent known to be perverse and manipulative.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Grateful For The Redpill by Sukkyy2010: 11:21pm On Jun 24, 2022
DBestDoc:

No sir
From your original post, you told her you’re not looking to having anything serious now and IF OTHER GUYS COME, SHE’S FREE TO GO.

A decent girl will have to close one chapter before opening another one to avoid a case of “ we were dating and I suddenly saw her wedding IV online”.

Dating a pool of men is what you people call cheating and Some people are not wired to be deceitful.

So yeah, she did nothing and agreed it’s not your fault that she feels ready for marriage but don’t condemn her for doing the right thing.
You're good intercessor or do I say sentimental advocate.
Re: I Am Grateful For The Redpill by crystalmoon(m): 4:24pm On Jun 25, 2022
blinking001:

Ofcourse, why marry virgins when they are greatly inexperienced, dirty, uncouth and egotistic. grin.
Why go through the burden of getting a virgin when you can get a more mature and experienced 30 year old woman for a wife?

Pun intended. grin
simping will later be a mental disorder thanks to nature for the likes of cave addullam ubunja Martinez and a host of others who have been helping us

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help: How To Approach Girls In Public? / Bitter Man Confronts The Man His Ex Girlfriend Is Set To Marry (vid) / Which Language People Mistake You For,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.