Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,330 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn (44418 Views)

Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo / Burial Of Corper Who Drowned In A River In Rivers State (Photos) / Burial Of Corper Who Drowned While Swimming In Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by Anaerobi(m): 11:08am On Jun 25, 2022
Too painful... My heart bleeds

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by Emmypure: 11:09am On Jun 25, 2022
Village uncle is smiling for accomplishing his mission

2 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by Btruth: 11:09am On Jun 25, 2022
post=114113084:

See More Bad News Via www.. Com
ain't you guys at tired of bad news? Why seeing more bad news...this alone is enough for the week.

RIP girl. cry

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by LIGHTROOM: 11:11am On Jun 25, 2022
Rest on
Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by babkazy: 11:11am On Jun 25, 2022
post=114112904:
See The Previous Thread As Posted By - https://www.nairaland.com/7186252/boat-capsizes-bayelsa-pregnant-woman

"Your Mother's Burial Is This Weekend" - Friend, Family Members Mourn Corps Member Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident As She Is Laid To Rest (Video)

Friends, Colleagues And Family Members are mourning Chinwendu Immaculate Alago, the Corps member who drowned in last Saturday’s boat mishap in Bayelsa State, Reports.

It Was Gathered By , that the boat accident, which occurred at about 4:00 pm, was caused by bad weather, poor visibility and lack of life jackets for the passengers.

The corpses of Immaculate and that of a 70-year-old chief from Otuan, were found floating on Sunday night close to the scene of the incident.

The Deceased NYSC member was laid to rest in her hometown in Abia State on Thursday, June 23, Reports.

According to her cousin, Festus Emmanuel, Immaculate's mother who died recently will be laid to rest on Saturday, June 25.

"Alago Chinwendu Immaculate. Your mother's burial is this weekend. My first cousin. Your death still keep me in shock since morning. God knows the best. But this was not the arrangement and plans. Keep resting in the chest of our make," He Wrote As Sighted By Below:

"It was at this moment I believed all this whole story line. I was supposed to carry wines on your wedding day, but devil said no it should be your casket.

"I'm still in shock. After several years of suffering in the university nothing happened to you. But it was at the pic of the useful moment you left us all. Alago Chinwendu immaculate you never gave time for yourself but you gave and channeled your energy in academics. But today the story reversed. Go well my lovely sister"
RIP dear

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:12am On Jun 25, 2022
Rest on Perfect Peace.
Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by maureensylvia(f): 11:14am On Jun 25, 2022
post=114115503:

Is Tired Of Seeing Bad News

This guy you're a comedian grin

2 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by Richy4(m): 11:15am On Jun 25, 2022
It could be that she was posted across the water (across) as we used to call it those days in that state..RIP Dear sad
Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by mastermaestro(m): 11:20am On Jun 25, 2022
Emmypure:
Village uncle is smiling for accomplishing his mission

Was he actually laughing?
Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by Tomek09(m): 11:21am On Jun 25, 2022
NYSC wasting people's lives on a worthless and useless scheme. RIP Chinwendu. God be with you till we all meet to part no more.
Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by Tomek09(m): 11:21am On Jun 25, 2022
Anaerobi:
Too painful... My heart bleeds
Sad
Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by jaxxy(m): 11:32am On Jun 25, 2022
There should be complusory life jackets and a rescue team on ground. They can afford it. what a dysfunctional society.
Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 11:36am On Jun 25, 2022
post=114112904:
See The Previous Thread As Posted By - https://www.nairaland.com/7186252/boat-capsizes-bayelsa-pregnant-woman

"Your Mother's Burial Is This Weekend" - Friend, Family Members Mourn Corps Member Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident As She Is Laid To Rest (Video)

Friends, Colleagues And Family Members are mourning Chinwendu Immaculate Alago, the Corps member who drowned in last Saturday’s boat mishap in Bayelsa State, Reports.

It Was Gathered By , that the boat accident, which occurred at about 4:00 pm, was caused by bad weather, poor visibility and lack of life jackets for the passengers.

The corpses of Immaculate and that of a 70-year-old chief from Otuan, were found floating on Sunday night close to the scene of the incident.

The Deceased NYSC member was laid to rest in her hometown in Abia State on Thursday, June 23, Reports.

According to her cousin, Festus Emmanuel, Immaculate's mother who died recently will be laid to rest on Saturday, June 25.

"Alago Chinwendu Immaculate. Your mother's burial is this weekend. My first cousin. Your death still keep me in shock since morning. God knows the best. But this was not the arrangement and plans. Keep resting in the chest of our make," He Wrote As Sighted By Below:

"It was at this moment I believed all this whole story line. I was supposed to carry wines on your wedding day, but devil said no it should be your casket.

"I'm still in shock. After several years of suffering in the university nothing happened to you. But it was at the pic of the useful moment you left us all. Alago Chinwendu immaculate you never gave time for yourself but you gave and channeled your energy in academics. But today the story reversed. Go well my lovely sister"
I no trust this man shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 25, 2022
God ...why? cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Daughter and mother late....
Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by mkoabiola: 11:44am On Jun 25, 2022
Bayelsa bayelsa bayelsa

Once u are posted to bayelsa state for d clarion call be ready to serve in d creek
Apart from yenegoa state capital and ogbia.
Every other local gvt is on water.

U av to travel by boat..

I served in ekeremor local govt..
Alwys traveling by boat.. Hahahaha..

May soul of d deceased rest in peace
Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by olaztek(m): 11:45am On Jun 25, 2022
Nysc should be organizing swimming lessons for all Corp members posted to water areas to avoid this kind of death. So painful!
Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 25, 2022
RIP to this young beauty. it could have been anyone . but for Gods mercies and grace that keep us away from danger.
Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by Beverlyjean(f): 11:47am On Jun 25, 2022
Too much death in this country
Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by 40BGvm: 11:50am On Jun 25, 2022
Learn how to comprehend narrative...she drowned and it was not just any day, bad weather condition was factor for the incident.

What we should be talking about is to slam the NYSC body with a law suit for not having a simple water transport policy for copers.

Three things you should know how to do in life include :

-Driving
-Swimming and
-Good Communications

A young promising girl after passing through a lot ended up just like that...RIP.

manmustwac:
She die because nobody know anything about Mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. If they did they would had covered her mouth with their own mouth and begin to breathe in while pumping her chest with both hands. Nobody knows anything about first aid in that backwards country

2 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:56am On Jun 25, 2022
Rip young one.. cry cry
Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by ufuosman(m): 12:06pm On Jun 25, 2022
So sad
Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by Gold2882: 12:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
RIP
Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by NaijaCover(m): 12:19pm On Jun 25, 2022
maureensylvia:

This guy you're a comedian grin

Do You Sell Bulk Airtel Airtime?
Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by penearth(m): 12:22pm On Jun 25, 2022
Am shot of words. Rip in the Lord's vineyard!!
Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by salem1996: 12:23pm On Jun 25, 2022
Vickho:
her corpse was missing and later discovered days later, how you go take give person wey don die mouth to mouth resuscitation

I so much believe the person that type it didn't read the news or was in toilet battling with shit and typing at same time. Wonder why he had not visited any morgue to do that to people who died in river...

I like your reply, though next time be harsh small make e learn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by salem1996: 12:30pm On Jun 25, 2022
mastermaestro:

Was he actually laughing?

Yes he seems laughing but again we can't assume he is laughing at the dead body na wink.

I once attended a burial where Chris Delvan preached from the book of Revelation. Omo, he made us laugh out in church, including the 25 years Old girl's mother and siblings. If you snap that moment, you will think people did not care about the girl again and her family were rejoicing over the girl [which of course is not true].

I preached last year in a burial session too and got the people laughing uncontrollably. Sometimes pastors do that just to ease people of hurts and pains. (Maybe someone got the man laughing with jokes).

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by ljoh: 12:36pm On Jun 25, 2022
R. I. P

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldier Threatens To Lick A Corper Like Tomtom At Delta NYSC Camp (Video) / NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction / Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.