Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,362 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn (44420 Views)

Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo / Burial Of Corper Who Drowned In A River In Rivers State (Photos) / Burial Of Corper Who Drowned While Swimming In Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by Elidrisy20: 12:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
post=114113126:
See More Photos As Obtained By Below:
see as this mumu dey open mouth

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by philexcel(m): 12:38pm On Jun 25, 2022
shilenji:
If you'll be taking boat rides anywhere or know you enjoy traveling by water. The least you could do is learning how to swim, even if it's the rudiments. Your life-jacket is a waste if you don't know how to keep yourself afloat. Rip to the dead.

True talk i have never entered a boat in my life and I am way beyond 30years. I don't think I will enter one if I can't swim. I remember an excursion years ago with primary school children to badagry. I refuse a boat ride to the slave point of no return cos I can't swim then.

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by YourFavorite21(m): 12:40pm On Jun 25, 2022
na the reason why I no go fit serve in that South South region, especially Bayelsa and Rivers states.
where most of their rural communities no get road at all,except Water transportation, person go dey enter boat for good 1 year
Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by saintdevo(m): 12:40pm On Jun 25, 2022
I serve in Bayelsa State it's like the Gods of that land always want strengers has a means of sacrifice, if not why would there be lost of life every year of the serving corp members. This Bayelsa issues of drowning of corpers is still a mystery
Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by YourFavorite21(m): 12:43pm On Jun 25, 2022
mkoabiola:
Bayelsa bayelsa bayelsa

Once u are posted to bayelsa state for d clarion call be ready to serve in d creek
Apart from yenegoa state capital and ogbia.
Every other local gvt is on water.

U av to travel by boat..

I served in ekeremor local govt..
Alwys traveling by boat.. Hahahaha..

May soul of d deceased rest in peace
you tried o, crocodiles dey inside the water?
Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by mastermaestro(m): 12:44pm On Jun 25, 2022
salem1996:

Yes he seems laughing but again we can't assume he is laughing at the dead body na wink.

I once attended a burial where Chris Delvan preached from the book of Revelation. Omo, he made us laugh out in church, including the 25 years Old girl's mother and siblings. If you snap that moment, you will think people did not care about the girl again and her family were rejoicing over the girl [which of course is not true].

I preached last year in a burial session too and got the people laughing uncontrollably. Sometimes pastors do that just to ease people of hurts and pains. (Maybe someone got the man laughing with jokes).

You made very good points. Whoever took the picture had other plans. grin

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 25, 2022
This same bayelsa river took my brother during nysc too..

I will never allow my child to serve in that SS region

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by basty: 12:53pm On Jun 25, 2022
Oh Lord, have mercy on her family and her loved ones.
Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by IPG25(m): 12:53pm On Jun 25, 2022
RIP
mis immaculate so disheartening ��
Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by Osariemen12: 12:55pm On Jun 25, 2022
That's a pity. After surviving mosquitoes and snakes at Kaiama, it ended in sorrow. Reason I didn't think twice to have myself posted upland when the opportunity presented itself back then. It could've been me in Southern Ijaw, Nembe, Sagbama or Brass. Rest in peace, Chinwendu.
Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by Hausa(m): 12:58pm On Jun 25, 2022
shilenji:
If you'll be taking boat rides anywhere or know you enjoy traveling by water. The least you could do is learning how to swim, even if it's the rudiments. Your life-jacket is a waste if you don't know how to keep yourself afloat. Rip to the dead.
Wait...
The L-J is a waste if u don't know how to keep yourself afloat?
Thought that was the main purpose of the L-J.
Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 25, 2022
CORP MEMBERS too die for Bayelsa...
It has become an annual ritual!
IF Icelanders no kill you...
Greenlanders will.
IF both no attempt, MammyWater go tumble boat
Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by Akharmony: 1:13pm On Jun 25, 2022
coppers mo nah deh take everything easy. . You absolutely can have all the fun and enjoyment in just a space of one year. . There is still more kife aft NYSC.
Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by salem1996: 1:28pm On Jun 25, 2022
mastermaestro:

You made very good points. Whoever took the picture had other plans. grin

Very true. Maybe na him uncle Way no gree give am Christmas money so e wan use the picture blackmail am cheesy

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by PrinceMajestic: 1:38pm On Jun 25, 2022
Rest in peace. God rest her soul
Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by pegix(m): 1:41pm On Jun 25, 2022
2RUTHHURTS:

I no trust this man shocked shocked
he's laughing
Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by 1F30M4(f): 1:44pm On Jun 25, 2022
Her mother is lying cold in the mortuary, now thisss. May their souls find rest and may God comfort their loved ones.
Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by Kasdat5(m): 1:47pm On Jun 25, 2022
Heard she was on her way to her PPA , still looking for the usefulness of NYSC , scarp it & save lives
Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 25, 2022
1F30M4:
Her mother is lying cold in the mortuary, now thisss. May their souls find rest and may God comfort their loved ones.
Hmmmmmm
....... are you serious?
cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by Samskid310(m): 2:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
More reason NYSC should be abolished
Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by swissgoldenpro2: 2:09pm On Jun 25, 2022
Rip
Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by virginchaser(m): 2:11pm On Jun 25, 2022
This is a result of failed systems by the government of Bayelsa state and Nigeria by extension. What is wrong in enforcing NO LIFE JACKET NO SAILING?
Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by mecussey(m): 2:51pm On Jun 25, 2022
This Nysc just dey chop people
Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by toxtimmy: 2:53pm On Jun 25, 2022
Rest well and in peace.

Now to the other painful subject... why would you take passengers on a boat and don't provide life jacket?... even aeroplane flying thousands of feet above water provides life jacket to their passengers.

A simple law of no life jacket no marine transport solves these problem if enforced.... and even if not enforced we can't nigerians fight for themselves refuse to use marine transport if no lifejacjet?

Just like cars with second tires without any threads all plying nigerian roads are just disasters happening every day in nigeria
Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by abobote: 3:05pm On Jun 25, 2022
post=114113084:

See More Bad News Via www.. Com
Very stupid of you
Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by aulaka: 3:08pm On Jun 25, 2022
See as grave big like suck away
post=114112904:
See The Previous Thread As Posted By - https://www.nairaland.com/7186252/boat-capsizes-bayelsa-pregnant-woman

"Your Mother's Burial Is This Weekend" - Friend, Family Members Mourn Corps Member Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident As She Is Laid To Rest (Video)

Friends, Colleagues And Family Members are mourning Chinwendu Immaculate Alago, the Corps member who drowned in last Saturday’s boat mishap in Bayelsa State, Reports.

It Was Gathered By , that the boat accident, which occurred at about 4:00 pm, was caused by bad weather, poor visibility and lack of life jackets for the passengers.

The corpses of Immaculate and that of a 70-year-old chief from Otuan, were found floating on Sunday night close to the scene of the incident.

The Deceased NYSC member was laid to rest in her hometown in Abia State on Thursday, June 23, Reports.

According to her cousin, Festus Emmanuel, Immaculate's mother who died recently will be laid to rest on Saturday, June 25.

"Alago Chinwendu Immaculate. Your mother's burial is this weekend. My first cousin. Your death still keep me in shock since morning. God knows the best. But this was not the arrangement and plans. Keep resting in the chest of our make," He Wrote As Sighted By Below:

"It was at this moment I believed all this whole story line. I was supposed to carry wines on your wedding day, but devil said no it should be your casket.

"I'm still in shock. After several years of suffering in the university nothing happened to you. But it was at the pic of the useful moment you left us all. Alago Chinwendu immaculate you never gave time for yourself but you gave and channeled your energy in academics. But today the story reversed. Go well my lovely sister"
Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by FireUpNow(m): 3:21pm On Jun 25, 2022
Why send corpers to places where there is water and nor other means of transportation when these corpers can swim? RIP to her. So sad
Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by omoranmilowo: 3:22pm On Jun 25, 2022
So sad. Rest in peace
Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by lereinter(m): 3:44pm On Jun 25, 2022
manmustwac:
She die because nobody know anything about Mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. If they did they would had covered her mouth with their own mouth and begin to breathe in while pumping her chest with both hands. Nobody knows anything about first aid in that backwards country

You read only the heading
Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by lereinter(m): 3:46pm On Jun 25, 2022
Pathetic!
Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by ayibaisgud: 3:54pm On Jun 25, 2022
shilenji:

The life jacket is not a waste....
Even if u don't know how to swim a good life jacket will keep u afloat., until rescue comes.
But it's quite sad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldier Threatens To Lick A Corper Like Tomtom At Delta NYSC Camp (Video) / NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction / Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.