Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Dating A Lady For Too Long When You Are Not Ready For Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Lady For Too Long When You Are Not Ready For Marriage? (329 Views)

What Can I Take To Last Long When Having Sex? / How To Make Him Stay Long When In Bed. For Married Men/women / She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dating A Lady For Too Long When You Are Not Ready For Marriage? by MadeINchenzen2: 8:13pm On Nov 12, 2023
There are consequences for dating anyone for too long, especially when there are no intital purpose for that relationship and you're in it without a clear plan for the future with that person.

This can be unfair especially for ladies when a guy keeps her in that relationship for so long (3,4,5,6 years) and eventually end it for someone else.

Basically the primary aim for relationships is marriage in my opinion, and if a guy is not ready for it, it is wise to end that relationship in less or withing one year... No matter how u may feel for her... Just end it !!!

This is because time means a lot to women, and she's probably turning other guys down because she's with you, also note that these guys may possibly have genuine plans for her than you and she'll have to refuse them, hoping you won't dissapoint her... To her she's already making sacrifices for being with you and If you fvck up, she might kill you for wasting her prime time or damaging her life and her creamy tiny fluffy virgin pûssy after many years of constsnt mad hammering and abortions.

Guys pls limit the time you spend with ladies you have no plans for in a relationship. Sometimes you leaves when it feels like pushing the continue button.

Leave that relationship when she's still hot in the demand market, else she go swear for you and e go catch you grin

1 Like

Re: Dating A Lady For Too Long When You Are Not Ready For Marriage? by dkidd: 8:15pm On Nov 12, 2023
True talk but if the girl no dey hear word nko? Some no matter how u do they will stubbornly remain there
Re: Dating A Lady For Too Long When You Are Not Ready For Marriage? by Nonexisting1: 8:34pm On Nov 12, 2023
The primary aim of relationship should not be marriage. A boy needs to date several girls to grow into a man. Likewise, a girl needs to date several boys to grow into a woman. I said "date" and not fucck around. The primary aim of relationship should be to garner experience needed for marriage. Some people read once and understand while others need to read a little more time before they understand. Stop condemning long term daters, they may be slow learners. A vaginarian with proper knowledge of what a man is will surely have a blissful marriage which is why you see someone married to a man everyone terms "bad husband" having a marriage of her dreams.

(1) (Reply)

Funny How Some Guys Do This / Call The Name Of Jesus And This Happens... / Kiss Me For 500 Us Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.