Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 (685070 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (533) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Festy8: 12:37am On Jul 02, 2022
No.
Legacy86:

Do you have any funding in form of scholarship?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by LeonBaba: 1:15am On Jul 02, 2022
Incredibleposh:
GUYS

i applied for EA to abuja three days ago and yesterday i got a mail that it has been denied. so i had to pay for another visa fee today please how do i go about scheduling for a new appointment

Why do you need to pay for another visa fee? If your emergency request was denied, it means that you should keep your current appointment. You can join a date search group to get early dates whenever they are released.

In case you want to reapply for EA, then you need another visa fee. To use it, you will use your current visa fee to book appointments and cancel it two times. After the second time, you will get a message that you will need to pay for another visa fee in order to book for a new appointment. You can then use your new visa reference number to book a new appointment and apply for EA.

I hope this helps. Good luck!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by LeonBaba: 1:17am On Jul 02, 2022
Lovethchisom:
GOOD MORNING ALL.

I WAS DENIED ON DECEMBER 1ST 2021, IF I AM SEARCHING FOR A NEW DATE. WHAT WILL I SELECT

1. PREVIOUSLY REFUSED (Visa refused in the last 6 months) OR
2. REGULAR (Visa not refused in the last 12 months)

From Dec 1st to June 1st made it 6 months I was denied.

Please treat as urgent, let me not make mistakes �

Choose Regular. It's been months already.

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Nozino: 2:04am On Jul 02, 2022
ODAVI:

Hello ���� please can we connect and how?

I am currently sending out enquires mail for fall 2023 PhD in management. I have a master degree from UK in project management and a research scholar with distinction.

Kindly avail links to connect.

Cheers �

Hello,

I’d like to connect with both of you. Is there a WhatsApp group for fall 2023 PhD admission?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Splendour82(f): 3:49am On Jul 02, 2022
Hello Nairalanders, please someone should add me to ABUJA WHATSAPP GROUP.

My class starts on 10th August and I am yet to get an interview date.

Treat as urgent please!
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Splendour82(f): 3:50am On Jul 02, 2022
[quote author=Splendour82 post=114339628]Hello Nairalanders, please someone should add me to ABUJA WHATSAPP GROUP.

My class starts on 10th August and I am yet to get an interview date.

Treat as urgent please!

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Fikayomi2(m): 4:05am On Jul 02, 2022
Please guy I have a us students vsia interview early this month in lagos please add me to any telegram or WhatsApp visa preparation group you know
Number: 08078776550

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Anfieldboss: 4:36am On Jul 02, 2022
ODAVI:

Hello ���� please can we connect and how?

I am currently sending out enquires mail for fall 2023 PhD in management. I have a master degree from UK in project management and a research scholar with distinction.

Kindly avail links to connect.

Cheers �

Okay boss. Please send me a PM
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by rextonMD: 6:46am On Jul 02, 2022
Cath1234:
Goodevening everyone , please I wanted to ask if anyone knows who can help me get my unofficial transcripts (university of Benin ) need it really urgently , have been waiting on strike to be called off but on to no avail, I heard they do pay workers to go and check the result even while the strike is still on , but don’t know if anyone had link I can contact please??

Send me a WhatsApp DM 08134066737
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by BunmiBie: 6:52am On Jul 02, 2022
Abisola2022:
Hello house,

Firstly, congratulations to everyone that has gotten their visas approved recently. Thank you for the tips. My question is that when your visa is approved, do you pay the reciprocity fee immediately at the embassy or you can send it later before picking up your passport. And how much is the fee currently?

Thank you
They do not demanded for reciprocity fee anymore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by BunmiBie: 6:53am On Jul 02, 2022
Tosineffizy:
author=Tjenoch7 post=114154769]Hello guys, firstly I just want to say thank you all for these informations, I have been a ghost reader for some time now, but I can't afford to get rejected again I need help, I just got rejected by the Canadian embassy for their so called financial reasons my school said I should have a minimum of 29000cad I provided 35000cad, but still got rejected ( I think it's village people) because of their so called insufficient funds. Well anyway, I have decided to try out US, maybe by God's grace I will go this year ( I was supposed to resume this September i.e Canada).

Note: My first attempt; undergraduate entry level freshman

So I will like, if anyone can put me through, u can add me to the group i.e August applicants US of course
Here is my Whatsapp number +2349133296989

All the information you need is on this thread. Read carefully and patiently. I will advise you not to rush but be hopeful.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by wolfenstein(m): 7:09am On Jul 02, 2022
How many times can 1 reschedule in EA
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Festy8: 7:20am On Jul 02, 2022
Very sure
Legacy86:

Congrats bro. Being self sponsored is not bad after all
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by EniEye: 7:36am On Jul 02, 2022
Please how do I book flight with royal air Maroc airlines? I tried using wakanow but it's not going tru. What can I do please
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by wolfenstein(m): 7:46am On Jul 02, 2022
EniEye:
Please how do I book flight with royal air Maroc airlines? I tried using wakanow but it's not going tru. What can I do please
Y don't u go straight to the airlines website instead of using wakanow

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by dynamic006(m): 7:47am On Jul 02, 2022
fabdozie:
Please nairalanders. I got an admission into the University of Cincinnati Ohio for a Masters in Engineering. The tuition is about 28k, out of which I got 9.5k waiver. The total COA is around 45k. So the deficit is about 36k. My elder brother is sponsoring and I have his account statement that has 20M in it. Please what are my chances? And what do I need to do to convince the VO?
Pease is there a need for GRE for admission
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by EniEye: 7:52am On Jul 02, 2022
wolfenstein:

Y don't u go straight to the airlines website instead of using wakanow

Thanks for your response. Payment on the website is in dollars whereas I have naira and pound account alone. Can I still pay?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Chiseven: 8:47am On Jul 02, 2022
Good day all. Please can someone add me to Abuja WhatsApp group for visa preparation. My interview is next week. Thanks
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by FineDragon(m): 8:48am On Jul 02, 2022
Please I need help, I'll soon be issued an I-20 but I'm yet to get my passport, please who can suggest a faster way to make my passport processed.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Chiseven: 8:49am On Jul 02, 2022
Chiseven:
Good day all. Please can someone add me to Abuja WhatsApp group for visa preparation. My interview is next week. Thanks
My number is 08024922981
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by wolfenstein(m): 9:31am On Jul 02, 2022
EniEye:

Thanks for your response. Payment on the website is in dollars whereas I have naira and pound account alone. Can I still pay?
U can try it 1st to see if the naira will work, dere is nothing wrong in trying
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by RaniOpe: 9:36am On Jul 02, 2022
Moshkom:
Quick one about date ?

Sincerely, It’s not by getting date anywhere or anyhow.

- Are ready to go? Or just wanna go because you have date.

- Is the location that you’ve the date, Favorable/Suit your profile? Or “Wo! I go go like that because na where I see date be that”

Lol.
You rush them, you get Gbas.
You no prepare well come, you get Gbos.

It’s not hard. It’s now just 68,800.

The most funniest thing? You guys do think YOU DO NOT HAVE TIME. That you must go ‘this Fall’.
Na your Father’s Land? Lmao. Wetin do Spring sessions? It’s not funny but funny.
We go all dey OK, Las Las.

Spring 2023 Applicants, if you like don’t plan ahead and be finding dates now oh, be there thinking “Time dey!”. Lol

Again, for the “I must go this Fall” people. Lol.

Overall, Don’t forget to keep keeping on guys, God No Go Shame Us oh.

- Moshkom

It's not that we want to go by force.
Me I'm personally scared because of my funding
If I defer to spring, the GA will not wait for me, they will easily pick someone else, and it's a 2 year position, I cannot afford to waste it cry
I suffered before I saw funding. I'm not studying a STEM course, I don't have the privilege of choice

7 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by GFavor: 10:52am On Jul 02, 2022
Moshkom:
Quick one about date ?

Sincerely, It’s not by getting date anywhere or anyhow.

- Are ready to go? Or just wanna go because you have date.

- Is the location that you’ve the date, Favorable/Suit your profile? Or “Wo! I go go like that because na where I see date be that”

Lol.
You rush them, you get Gbas.
You no prepare well come, you get Gbos.

It’s not hard. It’s now just 68,800.

The most funniest thing? You guys do think YOU DO NOT HAVE TIME. That you must go ‘this Fall’.
Na your Father’s Land? Lmao. Wetin do Spring sessions? It’s not funny but funny.
We go all dey OK, Las Las.

Spring 2023 Applicants, if you like don’t plan ahead and be finding dates now oh, be there thinking “Time dey!”. Lol

Again, for the “I must go this Fall” people. Lol.

Overall, Don’t forget to keep keeping on guys, God No Go Shame Us oh.

- Moshkom

Hahahahahaha, I like your sense of humour and encouragement in it all. Some of us must go o this fall. Children will need to resume new session, rent has expired. Wetin we go na. We just pray for favour with dates and Visa Interviews.

How do we locate you for a mock interview F1 & F2. Self Sponsored. Help a Sis.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by OlamideTosyn: 11:16am On Jul 02, 2022
Cath1234:
Goodevening everyone , please I wanted to ask if anyone knows who can help me get my unofficial transcripts (university of Benin ) need it really urgently , have been waiting on strike to be called off but on to no avail, I heard they do pay workers to go and check the result even while the strike is still on , but don’t know if anyone had link I can contact please??

I have not confirmed the veracity of this. I just saw it and contacts of other schools' transcript personnel on one of the F1 applicant telegram groups I belong to.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Lovethchisom(f): 11:24am On Jul 02, 2022
LeonBaba:

Choose Regular. It's been months already.

Thanks so much
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by samhardy: 11:35am On Jul 02, 2022
Hello house, pls is it advisable & economical to send my transcript from to my university in Nigeria to those schools I want to apply to in the US directly or make I do WES evaluation first?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by fabdozie: 11:41am On Jul 02, 2022
No. I didn't write GRE
dynamic006:

Pease is there a need for GRE for admission
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Solabomi96(f): 11:45am On Jul 02, 2022
Good morning guys!
Is anyone going to Dallas, Texas this fall?
Let's connect!
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Incredibleposh: 11:54am On Jul 02, 2022
LeonBaba:

Why do you need to pay for another visa fee? If your emergency request was denied, it means that you should keep your current appointment. You can join a date search group to get early dates whenever they are released.

In case you want to reapply for EA, then you need another visa fee. To use it, you will use your current visa fee to book appointments and cancel it two times. After the second time, you will get a message that you will need to pay for another visa fee in order to book for a new appointment. You can then use your new visa reference number to book a new appointment and apply for EA.

I hope this helps. Good luck!

God bless yu for me my brother
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Chiseven: 11:57am On Jul 02, 2022
Please can someone add me to Abuja WhatsApp group for interview preparation. My number is 08024922981
Thank you
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Incredibleposh: 11:58am On Jul 02, 2022
me too abeg

Fikayomi2:
Please guy I have a us students vsia interview early this month in lagos please add me to any telegram or WhatsApp visa preparation group you know
Number: 08078776550
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Sweetberry462: 12:23pm On Jul 02, 2022
Congratulations, I Tap from your Blessings
dzee1:
Embassy: Abuja
Attempt: 1st
School: Auburn University, Alabama
Course: MBA/Msc Supply Chain Management dual degree
Funding: Tuition waiver
Date: June 30th 2022
Interview duration : 2mins at most.

Firstly, All Glory belongs to God.
This is my second time going to the embassy in recent time. I had interviewed for a visit visa in October and was approved.

I got to the embassy around 7am but my Visa time was for 8am. I was one of the first people to be there so we had to wait by the road before the embassy began receiving visitors. As soon as it was 7am we were all ushered in. I was processed with those that had earlier slots. They never said my time hadn't reached yet.

After clearing security we moved in to the wait area. By this time it was about 8am. I didn't get called in for the interview to just about 9am.

Interview proper:

The beautiful lady was my interviewer. She had approved 2 peoples visa (F1 and B1/2) before before the guy ahead of me. She however denied the guy ahead of me. He stuttered alot and wasn't confident in his response. I felt sorry for him but I didn't let his denial get to me.

VO: good morning
Me: good morning
VO: Let us do your biometrics.
Me: OK. (Captured fingerprints)
VO: Have you been to the US before.
Me: yes, I have. I was there last December to visit friends.
VO: what do you do?
Me: I currently work with (an IOC) as a Supply Chain Advisor. I have been there for the last 10years and have..*VO cuts me*
VO: what will you be doing after this program?
Me: I'd be back to the company. The program is needed so I can progress from operations to managerial/leadership cadre. The covid 19 pandemic highlighted the importance of Supply chain management and as an intelligent organisation, my company has decided to expand the scope of our supply chain dept *VO cuts me*
VO: you said you've been working for 10years?
Me: yeah
VO: *stares surprised* how?
Me: *smiling* I know. I don't look it. I started working with them at 22 and I'm 32 now.
VO: did you do anything before then?
Me: yes, I worked a year with the defunct Virgin Nigeria.
VO: ok, take this slip. It should tell you how to retrieve your passport.

No single document was called for.
She only looked at my I20 that was tucked inside my passport.
Again, I thank God for the successful interview.

Tip: pls be confident. If you memorise answers, the questions might not be asked.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (533) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11

Viewing this topic: Blackfinegirl(f), agakeem and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.