Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 - Travel (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 (679092 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (530) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by EstherOA: 2:36am On Dec 23, 2022
slimmy2005:
which state are you heading to?
I haven't done my visa interview yet. But if approved I'll be heading to Ohio.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by TWoods(m): 8:06am On Dec 23, 2022
slimmy2005:
University of Calabar.

grin grin
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 23, 2022
slimmy2005:
how old are you? Don’t tell me you’re above 27?

I’m 23
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Spanishmilf(m): 9:14am On Dec 23, 2022
slimmy2005:
There are a lot of lies in this transcript. But all the best to you. Make sure you don’t come here and continue with the lies. Drop that attitude back in Nigeria, don’t think you’re impressing anyone cos you will be making a fool of yourself.

Power/ energy distribution is not run by the government here in US, it is run by private corporations.

why are yo so bitter
Lie detector
Can you rest??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 23, 2022
slimmy2005:
Don’t mind them, they are looking for who to give them some motivation quotes.

The first thing a Visa Officer pulls up during interview is your DS160. It is your DS160 that would 60% get you the type of interview experience you deserve.

I don’t need your motivation quote Oga , I only came here to share my honest transcript and learn from it for next time , you don’t know my back story so instead of ranting and insulting people just stay out , you aren’t the only one here who’s already in the u.s , or is older , who the hell are you and why are you so rude and arrogant , everyone on this forum corrects people , but they don’t then insult them , your attitude is very bad and wrong , I don’t think I’m even gonna speak on this forum again . You suck

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by ghettonews: 10:07am On Dec 23, 2022
EstherOA:
I haven't done my visa interview yet. But if approved I'll be heading to Ohio.

Hello which uni Ohio, mine is Akron university

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Najdorf: 10:08am On Dec 23, 2022
slimmy2005:
There are a lot of lies in this transcript. But all the best to you. Make sure you don’t come here and continue with the lies. Drop that attitude back in Nigeria, don’t think you’re impressing anyone cos you will be making a fool of yourself.

Power/ energy distribution is not run by the government here in US, it is run by private corporations.

Nobody gives a damn what success you've achieved or how long you've been in this business. You don't have the right to talk to people like this and if at whatever age you say you are, you cannot pass across your ideas without being insulting and condescending, then maybe you should reserve them to yourself.

I myself am a big troll on this forum, but I don't bring that attitude here because I know everyone on this thread, in his or her own way, is working hard to achieve their goals. There isn't any room for this constant negativity.

11 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by ghettonews: 10:27am On Dec 23, 2022
slimmy2005:
Don’t mind them, they are looking for who to give them some motivation quotes.

The first thing a Visa Officer pulls up during interview is your DS160. It is your DS160 that would 60% get you the type of interview experience you deserve.

Slimy u are right about that some people are just here to discourage, sometimes I do wonder if they are the consulars
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Tallvictor23: 10:33am On Dec 23, 2022
Najdorf:

Nobody gives a damn what success you've achieved or how long you've been in this business. You don't have the right to talk to people like this and if at whatever age you say you are, you cannot pass across your ideas without being insulting and condescending, then maybe you should reserve them to yourself.

I myself am a big troll on this forum, but I don't bring that attitude here because I know everyone on this thread, in his or her own way, is working hard to achieve their goals. There isn't any room for this constant negativity.

Like I opened this thread this morning and it was so full of negativity from that same @slimmy2005.
I mean we all should respect ourselves the way we can and not be impolite , no matter what you’ve achieved , it does not give you the right to insult Nigerians here , we have all achieved and we will achieve more ,but You can’t label and call a human , “an orangutan here “ , that’s wrong ,even if that person didn’t do the right research or not . I mean c’mon man , it’s wrong , it’s very wrong and disrespectful. Na matter the level you have reached in life , no matter the height , it doesn’t give you the right to insult and belittle people here , everyone wants the best for theirselves and lives , they are many ways you can correct people here or anywhere but not by insulting them and just disrespecting them .

8 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by samuel321: 11:22am On Dec 23, 2022
slimmy2005:

Lol still can't beat the lie you gave us back in 2017 about chilling with your PR and some weeks later, you were asking about OPT on F1 for conference In Canada. Same way you made food of yourself before your axx got busted here.

10 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Lasisieniola77(m): 11:28am On Dec 23, 2022
Lol
slimmy2005:
University of Calabar.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Tallvictor23: 11:47am On Dec 23, 2022
slimmy2005:
The reason why a lot of deserve a demented man as president is because you hate how the truth hit you like a 50 cal.

If you find that my post belittle you, then you’re just a sore loser, a frail fickle little drag queen.

I bet you thousands are learning and people here learn better that way. I don’t care how you take it, the message is passed and that’s how I want it passed.

If you don’t get it now, you’ll get it eventually.

Oh little man , who hurt you

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by EstherOA: 11:48am On Dec 23, 2022
ghettonews:

Hello which uni Ohio, mine is Akron university
Tiffin University
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by EstherOA: 11:51am On Dec 23, 2022
slimmy2005:
Nice. All the best in your interview.
Thanks
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Tallvictor23: 12:40pm On Dec 23, 2022
slimmy2005:
You’re not a troll, you’re a complete nuisance. Lol.

Your first line of post just shows you’re a butt hurt little drag queen. Don’t worry, you’ll never be fine.

Oh little man ,Who hurt you .
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Tallvictor23: 12:56pm On Dec 23, 2022
slimmy2005:
Please, stay far away from this advice. There is nothing as demented and clownery as this advice.

Little man , lots of people have gotten visas with this , yes community colleges are frowned at a lot here in Nigeria , but it happens , it’s not impossible, I have someone who went and got . Green river college , auburn , WA . He had another admission from Washington state university. His community college is a partner with Washington state university and many other schools . Google it and see it . Research little man , they are partners and are known for their 2+2 program , and not them alone , some junior colleges are like that .I don’t say anything here with my brain , I say it based on what happened, people who went and got their visas . A proper university will obviously be more convincing to the vo , but lots of people choose colleges cause of the cost and they have legit reasons, they wanna study , they don’t have the whole mighty funding . So don’t speak like that , what you can say is , the chances are very low to get a visa to a community college but it’s not impossible .

4 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Najdorf: 1:22pm On Dec 23, 2022
slimmy2005:
You’re not a troll, you’re a complete nuisance. Lol.
This line alone shows you lack any semblance of self-awareness.

Please let's just try and ignore this guy's comments moving forward.

3 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by justdoit100(m): 1:22pm On Dec 23, 2022
slimmy2005:

I've been busy preparing for my trip. I just saw this. The last thing I'll be in life is a liar. That was what she told me. I've never lived in the US before, so I wouldn't know how it's run. The PHCN in Nigeria was privatized in 2013, and it is now 60% private and 40% public. I don't know who owns the majority of the stake in the US. There is so much resentment in your comment—not even a single congratulations. Just imagine!
Mind you, the Federal Government still gives each disco money; ours is N3 billion naira monthly to manage our AT&C losses. So, it's partly owned by the government and just managed by the private sector.

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Tallvictor23: 1:23pm On Dec 23, 2022
justdoit100:

I've been busy preparing for my trip. I just saw this. The last thing I'll be in life is a liar. That was what she told me. I've never lived in the US before, so I wouldn't know how it's run. The PHCN in Nigeria was privatized in 2013, and it is now 60% private and 40% public. I don't know who owns the majority of the stake in the US. There is so much resentment in your comment—not even a single congratulations. Just imagine!
Mind you, the Federal Government still gives each disco money; ours is N3 billion naira monthly to manage our AT&C losses. So, it's partly owned by the government and just managed by the private sector.

Don’t mind the little man , big congrats to you ❤️

5 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Tallvictor23: 1:30pm On Dec 23, 2022
Najdorf:

This line alone shows you lack any semblance of self-awareness.

Please let's just try and ignore this guy's comments moving forward.

He is a little man , this is the best place he can voice out

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by justdoit100(m): 1:32pm On Dec 23, 2022
Najdorf:

Thank you for your comment. God bless you! I have responded to him politely, but I noticed that he's busy looking for fault. I have a face, and I'm not anonymous. People in the US-Visa, Date search group, and even some visitors & members on this platform knows me personally.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by justdoit100(m): 1:34pm On Dec 23, 2022
Tallvictor23:

Don’t mind the little man , big congrats to you ❤️

Thank You. I appreciate it!

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Tallvictor23: 1:42pm On Dec 23, 2022
justdoit100:

Thank You. I appreciate it!

Thank you too brother

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (530) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. / Giving Birth In Canada

Viewing this topic: Liamsys, mishappiness, Alchelm7(m), d0pekellz(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.