Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 - Travel (243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 (687068 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (534) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Alanama06: 9:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
BigIyanga:

Somebody denied you visa??

Yes boss. Burundi denied me. How did you know tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by BigIyanga: 9:35pm On Feb 26, 2023
Alanama06:

Yes boss. Burundi denied me. How did you know tho
Find your boss… cos you sound too angry . Your wife or ex gf dumped you and japad??
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Sisib15: 10:06pm On Feb 26, 2023
You don't need to respond to him. It's a new account
BigIyanga:

Find your boss… cos you sound too angry . Your wife or ex gf dumped you and japad??

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by heavenisreal18: 10:18pm On Feb 26, 2023
Thank you, pls how much will it cost me to do WES evaluation

quote author=Zihno post=121207455]

Yale University, Cornell University, Columbia university, FAMU, UF, USF, UCF, Stevens institute of technology, Renseenlaer polytechnic institute, NSU. More than 1000 universities. Most will require Wes evaluation.[/quote]
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by BigIyanga: 10:41pm On Feb 26, 2023
heavenisreal18:

Thank you, pls how much will it cost me to do WES evaluation

quote author=Zihno post=121207455]

Yale University, Cornell University, Columbia university, FAMU, UF, USF, UCF, Stevens institute of technology, Renseenlaer polytechnic institute, NSU. More than 1000 universities. Most will require Wes evaluation.

Contact WES.. they’ll tell u info needed. Deal with WES direct. They’ll respond. Good luck.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by heavenisreal18: 10:43pm On Feb 26, 2023
[

Thank you

quote author=BigIyanga post=121281132]

Contact WES.. they’ll tell u info needed. Deal with WES direct. They’ll respond. Good luck.[/quote]
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by heavenisreal18: 10:47pm On Feb 26, 2023
[Please I will like to ask too, do I process visa first before applying to any of the university

Contact WES.. they’ll tell u info needed. Deal with WES direct. They’ll respond. Good luck.[/quote]
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by BigIyanga: 1:09am On Feb 27, 2023
heavenisreal18:
[Please I will like to ask too, do I process visa first before applying to any of the university

Contact WES.. they’ll tell u info needed. Deal with WES direct. They’ll respond. Good luck.

I had this question answered in my previous post.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by CACMAN: 6:43am On Feb 27, 2023
Hello Nairalanders
For the past one week I've been trying to find a university in America that'd offer me admission to study for a Masters in Public Health. I've searched over 15 universities and non seem to accept a BSc in Health Education as a prerequisite degree.
Please I really need help on this. Could I have been missing something? I'm a total novice in issues regarding studying abroad so I might really be missing something that's why I'm here to get help.
P.S. I have a 3.7 GPA in Health Education from ESUT.
Anyone with the right information should please point me in the right direction.
Thanks everyone in anticipation.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Hassany4u(m): 8:21am On Feb 27, 2023
Vester48:
Please which US universities are the easiest to get into for a masters degree? I have a low G.P (WES evaluated it as 2.6). Thanks
Pls what was your GPA before Wes evaluation
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Hassany4u(m): 8:22am On Feb 27, 2023
Pls what was your GPA before Wes evaluation
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Babychuks1: 12:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
Please is there any appointment date in Abuja for a student visa
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Winner0718(m): 1:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
Fawaz12345:

i’ve gotten admission but i don’t know about the visa approval rate tho
what about you?

Gotten admission also, but i am still waiting for offers from other schools i applied to.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by BigIyanga: 5:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
CACMAN:
Hello Nairalanders
For the past one week I've been trying to find a university in America that'd offer me admission to study for a Masters in Public Health. I've searched over 15 universities and non seem to accept a BSc in Health Education as a prerequisite degree.
Please I really need help on this. Could I have been missing something? I'm a total novice in issues regarding studying abroad so I might really be missing something that's why I'm here to get help.
P.S. I have a 3.7 GPA in Health Education from ESUT.
Anyone with the right information should please point me in the right direction.
Thanks everyone in anticipation.
Did you contact admisions to specifically confirm if they would accept your degree?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by eniola1010(m): 5:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
Hello guys. What is the likelihood on a scale of 1-100 that someone who did phd in usa will get a work sponsorship and use that to remain in usa?

Also, using this same phd person as an analysis, what is the likelihood on a scale of 1-100 that his wife can be invited, and do a job that will pay her cash or off the record, because i know dependent of usa students are not allowed to work

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Donbigi2(m): 7:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
eniola1010:
Hello guys. What is the likelihood on a scale of 1-100 that someone who did phd in usa will get a work sponsorship and use that to remain in usa?

Also, using this same phd person as an analysis, what is the likelihood on a scale of 1-100 that his wife can be invited, and do a job that will pay her cash or off the record, because i know dependent of usa students are not allowed to work

I can answer the first part.

If you did a stem course. You will definitely get a job.
What people usually do in masters (I don't know of PhD). From the last 6months of their course, they start looking for job. If they don't find. They take an extra semester (remember most course need a minimum of 30 credit to complete, but you can take up to 59).that extra semester gives you additional 6months to look for job. If you still don't find. Activate your opt. You get additional 90days to find a job.

Every thing in this life na risk. No risk no reward. You'd definitely get a job within 1yr and 3months

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by ChasinGood(m): 9:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
Top of the hour,bro.
I mailed WES my transcripts and I'd love to know how long it takes before the respond or receive the transcript. Thanks
Vester48:
Please which US universities are the easiest to get into for a masters degree? I have a low G.P (WES evaluated it as 2.6). Thanks
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by infosoftlife: 10:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
ChasinGood:
Top of the hour,bro.
I mailed WES my transcripts and I'd love to know how long it takes before the respond or receive the transcript. Thanks

Keep checking for WES account and follow the timeline as it gets updated with the next step.
The most important is for your institution to acknowledge sending the transcript. After verification from your institution, within 14 business days, it should be delivered, but it may vary with demand at the time of your application.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Zihno: 11:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
ChasinGood:
Top of the hour,bro.

Less than a week after verification.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by ChasinGood(m): 11:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
Thanks
Zihno:

Less than a week after verification.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by ChasinGood(m): 11:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
Thanks chief
infosoftlife:

Keep checking for WES account and follow the timeline as it gets updated with the next step.
The most important is for your institution to acknowledge sending the transcript. After verification from your institution, within 14 business days, it should be delivered, but it may vary with demand at the time of your application.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Zihno: 11:58pm On Feb 27, 2023
ChasinGood:
Thanks

If you want it fast, ask anyone helping you with the transcript if they can send electronic copies to WES. This will help you bypass the verification stage if it is required.

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (534) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11

Viewing this topic: Adeore15, Yemires007(m), petlin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.