Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 - Travel (304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 (687571 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (534) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by justwise(m): 10:32am On Apr 14, 2023
chibertha:
I would start a group and add people in

..and you will be banned.

5 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by masquellett(m): 12:35pm On Apr 14, 2023
tiptoe1:

A moniker does this back then as at 2017, he compiles both list of approved and delayed transcript to pdf file. Checked my laptop and found some.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tkt7zz6y583qhna/APPROVED_VISAS_Part_7.pdf

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vv0a0sfgaysztiq/AADbiS4UG7q57b0qcFPjaPkna?dl=0

Link to delayed transcript---
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3nq0ft9sr52twe7/DELAYED_VISAS_PART_7.pdf

P.S. This files are over 5yrs so you should know things have changed now.

Thank you. God bless

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by chibertha(f): 4:19pm On Apr 14, 2023
My boss I am not opening any one ooh.
I was referring to them. To do it by themselves.
I no need to look for interview date again naa.

justwise:

..and you will be banned.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by justwise(m): 7:43pm On Apr 14, 2023
chibertha:
My boss I am not opening any one ooh.
I was referring to them. To do it by themselves.
I no need to look for interview date again naa.

Understood.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Ahdickt: 8:37pm On Apr 14, 2023
olazzxyz:
I got this message when I tried scheduling USA F1 visa appointment in Lagos "Your request to schedule an appointment has been received and will be reviewed. You will receive an email once your request is approved"

Is this a normal occurrence? if not what can be done?

Are there any WhatsApp groups where one can keep track of when interview dates are available?

Have they responded to you?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Ahdickt: 9:01pm On Apr 14, 2023
Pels1807:
Same here...I submitted mine on April 5th for Lagos

Have you gotten any feedback?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Nikkygold4life(f): 8:11am On Apr 15, 2023
Good day gurus in the house, thanks for always being there for us.
So I was filling my application F1 F2 and was asked of my contact in the US, I included my brother who is a citizen, also for parents, I filled in my mom who is PLR. Then I was asked about other siblings, do I need to still fill this as I have three sisters in the US. Is it necessary I include them or skip that question?
Thanks
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by iseoluwa89(m): 9:30am On Apr 15, 2023
Good day everyone,please can anyone recommend any graduate sch that still has application open.

Thanks
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Jacknn: 3:51pm On Apr 15, 2023
Please who applied to the University of Toledo's MA in geography and the university of Delaware's Msc in Geology?? I'm yet to get feedback from dem.. anybody in same situation that have gotten feedback from any of these schools with same program

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Ebisign: 4:14pm On Apr 15, 2023
iseoluwa89:
Good day everyone,please can anyone recommend any graduate sch that still has application open.

Thanks

Check out University of louisiana at Lafayette. I think their deadline is 1st May.

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Nataliace(f): 7:34pm On Apr 15, 2023
Greattestman:
Hello

I would be glad to help conduct a mock interview for you.

Just mention me if you need me to conduct mock with you.

Thanks
Please I need you to help me with mock interview.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by iseoluwa89(m): 8:57pm On Apr 15, 2023
Ebisign:

Check out University of louisiana at Lafayette. I think their deadline is 1st May.

Thank you.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Kwamentim3: 10:51pm On Apr 15, 2023
Fellow Ghanaian F1 applicants please show up
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Teddiement: 12:35am On Apr 16, 2023
Congratulations and thanks for this transcript. I intend to have my interview in Abuja. Pls what's the name of the hotel you stayed? I'd also like to lodge there due to its proximity to the embassy.
Thanks once again.
LEEJORDAN270:
April 11th 2023
Visa category: F1
Masters degree in Communication
School: Eastern New Mexico University
Visa Approved

So my interview was by 6:30, i got there around 3am, due to Lagos traffic, because i live in Ikorodu, i don't want to take any risk i would later regret.

Interviewer was a black American lady, sort of busty. Window 5

ME: Good morning, How was the holiday (Easter)

VO: Good morning it was great, yours?

ME: Great also, thank you.

VO: What course did you study for your 1st degree?

ME: Linguistics

VO: When did you graduate?

ME: 2019

VO: Have you ever traveled out of Nigeria before?

ME: No i haven't

VO: So why is it now you are going for your masters after 4 years?

ME: I needed to acquire some set of skills before going for masters, which i did, but then masters degree has a very big edge over bachelors degree here in Nigeria.

VO: But it is also the same way in the US.

ME: Well, like i said before, i have traveled out of Nigeria before, so i can't say i know how it is outside the country, i only know for my home country.

VO: (Smile) So what do you do currently?

ME: I was a software developer as at last year October when i filled my DS-160 form, but now i am a content and program editor for a radio station (radio name)

VO: I want to know what you do currently?

ME: I am a content and program editor.

VO: Who is funding you?

ME: I have a GA with the school and my elder sister is paying for the remaining deficit.

VO: What does your sister do?

ME: She is a Senior Software developer and also has a side business, which is real estate.

VO: (Typed for long and fast, then she looked at me and said) Your visa has been approved, congratulations...

Omo i nearly prostrate for her. Grace found me, at my first try for traveling out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Rihanat24: 11:15am On Apr 16, 2023
Hi everyone, is there anyone going to Texas A&M Commerce or already in Texas A&M commerce studying computer science? I am trying to connect with some Nigerians there for some few questions
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Barristerlaw(m): 12:45pm On Apr 16, 2023
I am confused and I need your guide. I initially scheduled b1/b2 interview for February 2024 with a view to traveling for new York bar exam.
I got admission for master at university of Miami. I just got my I20. Is it advisable for me to have another visa application having reschedule that of b1/b2 two or three times, and I also tried to use emergency option once and it disappeared from my page since then. Is it necessary for me to write the embassy first?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Ctemi(f): 5:16pm On Apr 16, 2023
Hello brethren, Congrat to all those that have gotten their visa. A quick one, pls how many month SOA is needed for admission and interview at the embassy? Someone was telling me 1 month SOA which I find difficult to believe.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Sisib15: 5:54pm On Apr 16, 2023
Six months
Ctemi:
Hello brethren, Congrat to all those that have gotten their visa. A quick one, pls how many month SOA is needed for admission and interview at the embassy? Someone was telling me 1 month SOA which I find difficult to believe.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 16, 2023
Barristerlaw:
I am confused and I need your guide. I initially scheduled b1/b2 interview for February 2024 with a view to traveling for new York bar exam.
I got admission for master at university of Miami. I just got my I20. Is it advisable for me to have another visa application having rescheduled of b1/b2 two or three times, and I also tried to use emergency option once and it disappeared from my page since then. Is it necessary for me to write the embassy first?

You will need to pay & schedule an F1 interview. the student and visit visas are different visa classes. You can still attend your B1/B2 interview i
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by BigIyanga: 9:39pm On Apr 16, 2023
Barristerlaw:
I got admission for master at university of Miami. I just got my I20. Is it advisable for me to have another visa application having reschedule that of b1/b2 two or three times, and I also tried to use emergency option once and it disappeared from my page since then. Is it necessary for me to write the embassy first?
I would apply for F1 interview and completely forget about B1/B2 application

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (534) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11

Viewing this topic: missidy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.