Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 - Travel (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 (683723 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by RaniOpe: 8:12am On Jul 19, 2022
JaimieRobertz:

Thank you for your response, do I need to do more on any other part of my transcript?

Hi
I'm sending you an email. I'm also planning on attending USF
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Cyingfreeman: 8:12am On Jul 19, 2022
Peroo4040:

Wait for the correction. It takes 1-business days with some schools.

Best of luck!

I actually got the corrected version on Sunday.

Thanks
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Teejay13(m): 8:31am On Jul 19, 2022
Hello everyone

it is no longer news that the Police character certificate been issued by Nigerian police for study or travel permit has just been increased from the usual 5k it use to be, to 40k

Please let's join others to call for the reversal of such absurd increment via the link below. Especially in a period like this where most Nigerians are been hitted by hardship.

Thank you as you do so.

https://chng.it/B5mXb66Hfb

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by MelaninGemstone(f): 8:53am On Jul 19, 2022
Please, important question!

My SEVIS payment is expiring on August 17 and I have an interview on August 19. Hope I can still use it ?

Cc
Shannon70
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Saczzy(m): 9:42am On Jul 19, 2022
Peroo4040:

Use the scheduling page to apply..... Ensure you have all supporting documents and a well detailed essay on why you need an emergency date .

BEst of Luck!
Pls I can any one add me to a WhatsApp group
For search on interviews date �
My name: 09051611385
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Helkayklassic(m): 11:06am On Jul 19, 2022
I'm experiencing the same issue you are experiencing..

I have used Chrome, Firefox and even Edge still same issue.

Have you been able to find your way around?

Confide22:
Guys please, I can't get The second stage. Always telling me session time out no matter how fast I try to apply. Please assist...
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by CreativeWeb(m): 11:29am On Jul 19, 2022
Helkayklassic:
I'm experiencing the same issue you are experiencing..

I have used Chrome, Firefox and even Edge still same issue.

Have you been able to find your way around?

Use VPN to access the website. What causes it is that your internet provider uses dynamic IP. Once the IP changes, the session will timeout. MTN does this a lot.

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Vickyaldes7: 11:46am On Jul 19, 2022
[quote author=OlamideTosyn post=114839630]

Good morning. Please I want to know if it's necessary to mention an amount about the monthly income of my sponsor for F1 visa interview. This was what I was asked the last time and I said I don't know, that he earns in millions and I have his account statement to show for it.
And will a huge amount like 7million not be me shooting my own foot.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by MelaninGemstone(f): 12:10pm On Jul 19, 2022
Hey Guys, please help me with my important question!

My SEVIS payment is expiring on August 17 and I have an interview on August 19. Hope I can still use it ?

I’ll be so grateful if someone in the know can respond

Thanks
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Peroo4040: 12:14pm On Jul 19, 2022
Ugmama:

Thanks dear, I have BSc and MSc in Nigeria.

Please how do I see link for the prerequisite program, more so example of schools I could apply to after the program.

Thank you can I finish the prerequisite program in 1 month?

You can start with Ursline college Mayfield Heights Cleveland. Write the nursing coordinator to know what pre-requisite you need for accelerated RN/BSN program, check also for other cheaper schools in USA. You focus should be on the accelerated path… it’s demanding expensive n challenging but worth the stress grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Helkayklassic(m): 12:15pm On Jul 19, 2022
Thank you

CreativeWeb:

Use VPN to access the website. What causes it is that your internet provider uses dynamic IP. Once the IP changes, the session will timeout. MTN does this a lot.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Peroo4040: 12:16pm On Jul 19, 2022
[quote author=Vickyaldes7 post=114880443][/quote]

Does he make 7mllion/month in Nigeria? If yes, feel free to share with the VO.

Best of luck
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Peroo4040: 12:18pm On Jul 19, 2022
Saczzy:

Pls I can any one add me to a WhatsApp group
For search on interviews date �
My name: 09051611385

Sorry I do not belong to any group.

Thank you
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Vickyaldes7: 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2022
Peroo4040:

Does he make 7mllion/month in Nigeria? If yes, feel free to share with the VO.

Best of luck

He does. From his 6 months account, it appears so. Also, does asset like Real estate and livestock farming sound rich?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Peroo4040: 12:25pm On Jul 19, 2022
Ugmama:

Thanks dear, I have BSc and MSc in Nigeria.

Please how do I see link for the prerequisite program, more so example of schools I could apply to after the program.

Thank you can I finish the prerequisite program in 1 month?

At the bold grin I doubt…. Also it depends on your academic strength. I ll advice you give it your best bcz your grades ll determine if you accepted or no.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Peroo4040: 12:26pm On Jul 19, 2022
Vickyaldes7:

He does. From his 6 months account, it appears so. Also, does asset like Real estate and livestock farming sound rich?

Sounds good… if these things exist do not hesitate to share with the VO if asked… thank you

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Ugmama(m): 12:29pm On Jul 19, 2022
Peroo4040:

At the bold grin I doubt…. Also it depends on your academic strength. I ll advice you give it your best bcz your grades ll determine if you accepted or no.

Strong 2.1 in MSc and BSc.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Ugmama(m): 12:30pm On Jul 19, 2022
Peroo4040:

You can start with Ursline college Mayfield Heights Cleveland. Write the nursing coordinator to know what pre-requisite you need for accelerated RN/BSN program, check also for other cheaper schools in USA. You focus should be on the accelerated path… it’s demanding expensive n challenging but worth the stress grin

Like how much and can I come with Wifey?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by CreativeWeb(m): 12:32pm On Jul 19, 2022
Peroo4040:

Accelerated BSN is for people that have RN. You can't study computer science and you will be given 18 months to have Bachelor of Science in Nursing. It's not done.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Tygarrrrrrrr: 12:33pm On Jul 19, 2022
Davidganna10:
I don't know bro you can ask in the UK thread. Good luck.

Thank you so much, I just recieved my visa for both myself and my dependent. God is amazing!!!!!!!!!!
Cos I had earlier received mail that “The fact you have demonstrated your marriage took place does not act as independent corroboration you are in an ongoing, subsisting relationship”. I had to send evidence, plenty plenty English ���…but God did it! What God cannot do does not exist!!!!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Ugmama(m): 12:39pm On Jul 19, 2022
CreativeWeb:

I know you stated you are a graduate. Since your first degree may not have direct relation to nursing, you will have to do four years nursing.

But what you can do is to do RN in US and pass NCLEX exam, get work and then do accelerated BSN.

Check community colleges in US that do RN.

Check Houston Community College, www.hccs.edu

BSC biochemistry MSc in public health. All strong 2.1
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Peroo4040: 12:39pm On Jul 19, 2022
CreativeWeb:

Accelerated BSN is for people that have RN. You can't study computer science and you will be given 18 months to have Bachelor of Science in Nursing. It's not done.

Sorry mate! You are wrong! With a degree in history, you can graduate with RN/BSN program in just 18 months.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Peroo4040: 12:46pm On Jul 19, 2022
Ugmama:

Hey! That guy is misleading you…write the school I sent to you and inquire yourself. You ll be accepted into the program with your BSC biochemistry. All you need do is fulfill the pre-requisite.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by CreativeWeb(m): 12:46pm On Jul 19, 2022
Peroo4040:

Sorry mate! You are wrong! With a degree in history, you can graduate with RN/BSN program in just 18 months.

You are right, but some schools don't allow that. Some allow non-nursing background degree to jump into ABSN.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Peroo4040: 12:48pm On Jul 19, 2022
CreativeWeb:

I know you stated you are a graduate. Since your first degree may not have direct relation to nursing, you will have to do four years nursing.

But what you can do is to do RN in US and pass NCLEX exam, get work and then do accelerated BSN.

Check community colleges in US that do RN.

Check Houston Community College, www.hccs.edu

Lol…. You advising sm1 with a masters to apply to CC grin?? You must be joking man… If you don’t know anything about the program do some research.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by CreativeWeb(m): 12:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
Ugmama:

Be aware that Accelerated BSN is usually very expensive. Checked one now and the tuition is $1166 per credit hour with 54 credit hours to finish the program which comes to $63k.

I suggest you register for School of Nursing in Nigeria and get your RN here. Then, write NCLEX and get job in US. While working in US, you can then do the ABSN without hassle. Some schools allow you to it online.

But, if you have the mega fund, then go for it.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Peroo4040: 12:51pm On Jul 19, 2022
Ugmama:

Like how much and can I come with Wifey?

Yes! You can come with your family. Look up the tuition online… nursing in general is quite expensive in USA
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by CreativeWeb(m): 12:52pm On Jul 19, 2022
Peroo4040:

Lol…. You advising sm1 with a masters to apply to CC grin?? You must be joking man… If you don’t know anything about the program do some research.

What's wrong with a Masters holder doing RN at CC? He can do it there because it's cheaper than doing BSN or ABSN in the university. CC is like our school of nursing.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Peroo4040: 12:55pm On Jul 19, 2022
CreativeWeb:

Be aware that Accelerated BSN is usually very expensive. Checked one now and the tuition is $1166 per credit hour with 54 credit hours to finish the program which comes to $63k.

I suggest you register for School of Nursing in Nigeria and get your RN here. Then, write NCLEX and get job in US. While working in US, you can then do the ABSN without hassle. Some schools allow you to it online.

But, if you have the mega fund, then go for it.

I agree with you on this… the program is quite expensive but then do they have RN programs in Nigeria?? He should be sure on what international recruiters require…. Bcz most of the international nurses come in with BSN.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by CreativeWeb(m): 12:59pm On Jul 19, 2022
Peroo4040:

I agree with you on this… the program is quite expensive but then do they have RN programs in Nigeria?? He should be sure on what international recruiters require…. Bcz most of the international nurses come in with BSN.

RN is the basis. That's what most international recruiters want. I have someone that helps RN nursing get jobs in US. He also helps to facilitate admission to do BSN. I know someone that finished RN in Nigeria, she's now in US working and doing her ABSN.

Getting RN in Nigeria is the easiest way. Getting BSN in Nigeria is wahala because of strikes, etc.
Getting BSN in US is very expensive, except you attend CC and do RN in US.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Peroo4040: 1:00pm On Jul 19, 2022
CreativeWeb:

What's wrong with a Masters holder doing RN at CC? He can do it there because it's cheaper than doing BSN or ABSN in the university. CC is like our school of nursing.

I m concerned abt his chances of getting visa with CC.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by CreativeWeb(m): 1:04pm On Jul 19, 2022
Peroo4040:

I m just concerned abt his chances of getting visa with CC.

He can choose not to disclose that he has Master's. In all, he will have to explain why he's changing from biochemistry to nursing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (532) (Reply)

Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. / Giving Birth In Canada / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19

Viewing this topic: Seigha23(f), Bbgbs23 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.