Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,342 members, 7,829,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 - Travel (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 (696776 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Peroo4040: 2:02pm On Jul 20, 2022
CreativeWeb:

He did nursing to have that skill in case of whatever. He's not practicing both at the same time. I know what I'm saying. Why am I even trying to convince you guys?

So you know… don’t believe everything those Nigerian friends and relatives tell you about their wins and all in USA… most tell you shit to cover up for their failures or to make you feel like they are in charge grin
***when next you talk to him, ask him how much he pays his cook and driver and hear what he ll say

5 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by CreativeWeb(m): 2:41pm On Jul 20, 2022
Peroo4040:

So you know… don’t believe everything those Nigerian friends and relatives tell you about their wins and all in USA… most tell you shit to cover up for their failures or to make you feel like they are in charge grin
***when next you talk to him, ask him how much he pays his cook and driver and hear what he ll say

You don't know jack about this person. He's not your average Nigerian. I won't say more.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Peroo4040: 2:55pm On Jul 20, 2022
CreativeWeb:

You don't know jack about this person. He's not your average Nigerian. I won't say more.

Lol… he might be your supernatural being in Nigeria but here in America, he’s not different from the pizza boy working his ass to pay bills. He might as well be my next door neighbor ; I m not your average Nigerian too grin

5 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by chibertha(f): 3:00pm On Jul 20, 2022
he can switch schools when he gets to the states
yes you do not provide POF FOR us citizens hence no I20 for them.
remember na you be nonimmigrant

Lochinny91:
Good evening everyone! Pls I have a question. My husband applied to three schools and initially one gave him admission immediately. We’ve done everything, gotten the 1-20, paid semis and almost done with DS-160, then we got another admission from another school. He prefers this new school and wants to switch to it. The problem is to get their I-20 is a big deal. Saw it takes 10 business days to receive it and school starts first week in September while the initial school starts second week of August. Is it advisable to go ahead and submit the DS-160 form with the details of the first school ( because of time) and then switch after getting the visa?
Also, do people provide proof of funds for their children who are US citizens? The first school told us not to bother but wanted to know if it’s a general thing should we opt for the 2nd school? Thank you as I anticipate your response �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by chibertha(f): 3:10pm On Jul 20, 2022
yes I have been using them since 2008

Arizona042:

Is the flight agent wakanow.com legit?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Richie4l: 3:14pm On Jul 20, 2022
Hello house
Going for my interview soon and would appreciate if someone could go through my transcript I'll attach below, I would really appreciate.
It's quite a long one but like they prepare for the worst.
Thank you

WHY THIS SCHOOL:
My goal for going for this bachelors is to be a criminal Justice professional in Nigeria so i applied to four diffrent schools with strong criminal justice programs and I got into to all four schools, I chose to study at troy university because at troy university I get to learn with a practical crime scene which gives me  deeper understanding and insights of the  criminal world and also 'll learn about the criminal justice system from knowledgeable instructors with real-life experiences of the criminal justice system. These faculty members of my will help me gain a comprehensive understanding of law enforcement, the courts and corrections and criminal investigation.

WHY TROY THAN OTHER UNIS:
I applied to 4 universities which I got admitted in all of them, the universities I applied to are all wonderful schools but I choose to study at troy  university because troy university has a track history of graduating the best students in the criminal justice department since 2015

WHY US:
The judicial system in the United States is a very active one dealing with a lot of civil and criminal cases everyday. This will give me a better opportunity to see the effects of such cases face to face and offer me better hands on learning as a criminal justice student and a prospective criminal justice professional in my home country Nigeria.

WHAT WILL YOU BENEFIT FROM THIS COURSE/WHAT WILL CRIMINAL JUSTICE DO FOR YOU:
Getting a bachelors in Criminal justice opens the door for me to achieve a lot of my goals. It is a first step in my educational and professional career. My country is a developing nation and with this degree it'll help me  in areas such as Crime analysis, Correction and justice process, predict and prevent crime. I plan to use my degree to help as many people that I can in my home country, Nigeria.

TELL ME ABOUT CRIMINAL JUSTICE :
Bachelors of Social Science in Criminal Justice is a program which helps students like me understand the nature and extent of crime and delinquency, and also the cause and explanation for criminal behavior. It's all about the delivery of justice to those who have been accused of committing crimes.Also the rules of evidence, basic investigative techniques and the philosophy of Criminal law are other areas to study.

SO  WHY ARE YOU LEAVING SCHOOL TO GO ABROAD WHEN YOU'RE ALREADY IN SCHOOL :
I started schooling this January I don’t feel like I'm reaching my full potential with where I am at the moment and the constant strikes are not helping, I haven't learnt for 6 months now due to the ongoing strike by Nigerian Universities neither am I satisfied with what am I currently studying, my intended course of study Bachelors of Social Science in Criminal Justice is not done in the Nigerian School System.

WHY ARE YOU GOING TO THE US/ WHAT'S YOUR PURPOSE OF TRAVEL TO THE US:
I am going to the US to pursue a Bachelors degree in Criminal Justice at Troy University where I got accepted”

WHERE WILL YOU BE STAYING :
I'll be staying on school campus in order to to settle in properly as a freshman.

YOU DO KNOW THE AMERICAN LEGAL / JUSTICE SYSTEM IS VERY DIFFERENT FROM THE NIGERIAN SYSTEM SO HOW DO YOU TO IMPLEMENT IT :
The systems are quite different but also have similarities. Some of the laws that govern criminal justice in America are similar to the laws we have in Nigeria. We operate a democracy and most of our laws were modelled after the American laws. Schooling and studying Criminal Justice in the United States places me on a broader spectrum and gives me an edge and learning with these Criminal Justice laws will position me better for success in applying these similar laws which have already been enacted in Nigeria.

WHY NOT STUDY IN YOUR HOME COUNTRY :
I am currently studying in my home country but am not satisfied with where I am nor with what am I studying there's been constant strikes ,I haven't learnt for 6 months now due to the strike and also my intended course of study Bachelor's of Science in Criminal Justice is not done in the Nigerian School system.

*WHAT DO YOU THINK OF USA:
I think the United states is a very efficient and productive place to study for criminal justice students due to the government approved research facilities and organisation that has been set asides for criminal justice students know as the alpha Phil sigma and lambda alpha Ellison this will enable students like me gain a deeper understanding of criminal justice outside the classroom.

*STUDY PLAN:
I am going to troy university in Alabama to obtain a Bachelor's degree in criminal justice a 4 year program with my concentration on criminal investigation and crime prevention which will take a total of 120 credits . During my study I will engage in CPT (curricular practical training ) to gain experience and after my study I will return to my home country, Nigeria and be  a source of change in my home country Nigeria by aiding the access to justice and be an  advocate for criminal justice reforms.

*WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING/WHAT DO YOU DO:
i am currently enrolled at Abia state University studying law but due to the strike by the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) I've been home for around 6 months and during this time I've been able to take a few online certification courses in IT(Information Technology) for personal improvement and which i feel it's a neccessary skill everyone should have.

*WHY ARE YOU LEAVING SCHOOL TO START OVER WHEN YOU'RE ALREADY IN SCHOOL:
Actually ma/ sir I started schooling early this year in January and the following month the Academic staff union of universities commenced it's strike that has lasted for 6 months now and going and during that 1 month before the strike started we hadn't really started lectures but more of class registration and orientations.

HOW DO YOU INTEND TO SPONSOR YOUR EDUCATION/ WHO WILL PAY FOR YOUR DEFICIT
I was awarded a scholarship of $7,450 by my school and the remaining will be paid by my lovely mum.
My Mum is an international Business Woman who  is the owner and Chief Executive officer of "Grace fay Global links " in the eastern part of the country which Is involved in large scale importation and distribution of textile materials from her business associates and partners scattered across Europe and Asia. The company also owns a real estate arm that deals with leasing of business premises to business owners and also has a number of properties around Nigeria.

*WHAT HAS CHANGED SINCE YOUR LAST DENIAL:
I'm more motivated to get this degree in criminal justice, I've been to school between my last interview and now and I was enjoying school here but everything came to a halt due to the ongoing strike and I don't like the way I've been affected and I feel more motivated to get quality education

*HOW CAN YOU PROVE YOU'LL RETURN:
My motivation and passion is here in my  country. To give back to my community through provision of human justice services upon graduation is a testament of my intention to return to my home country.
I’m the 4th child in a family of five. I don’t have any family residing in the US

* PLANS AFTER STUDIES/WHAT IS YOUR POST STUDY PLAN:
I intend to utilize knowledge and skill set developed to be an agent of change and improve access to justice in Nigeria by advocating for social justice reforms in Nigeria. I will contribute my quota to my local community to which my passion was birthed and be a forerunner for criminal justice in Nigeria and in the long run a master's degree is something I'll consider too but in the meantime there's alot to be done with my Bachelor's degree here in Nigeria

*HOW DID YOU GET TO KNOW ABOUT THIS SCHOOL:
My lecturer showed me a thesis of Jacob laan on law Enforcement Training on Mental Disorder and Autism Spectrum Disorder where he talks about how these antisocial behaviors associated with some of these mental disorders may predispose these individuals towards contact with law enforcement as suspects, victims, witnesses, and other persons of interest. He is currently the Research Assistant at Arkansans Department of Corrections after graduating with a Master's of Science from troy University and this is the kind of success I want to replicate in my country.

WHY CRIMINAL JUSTICE/WHY THIS COURSE:
Growing up as a child, I’ve been seeing a lot of criminal cases where the culprits are not held accountable for the crimes they had committed, leaving the victims in more pain. A major problem is that criminal justice is not a major in Nigerian Universities.
Nigeria has over 68,000 inmates which 51,000 are still awaiting trials and makes up 74 percent of the inmate population, this course would help me in areas like rehabilitation, judicial process and the use of database.

HOW DOES YOUR PRESENT COURSE /WHAT AM DOING PRESENTLY RELATES TO MY COURSE:
My intended course of study Criminal Justice is not studied in the Nigeria school system but criminal justice is a broad course which involves Courts and Corrections, Law Enforcement and Trials which relates to my present course of study "Law" but it's still not my dream course of study neither am I satisfied with studying law and that's why am I before you here ma/sir.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by chibertha(f): 3:22pm On Jul 20, 2022
Yes, they rarely do if you present your case well.

Cyingfreeman:

Congrats sir. I heard they rarely deny doctors visa. However, I'm also going for an MPH program at Charlotte. Your transcript will help alot

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by chibertha(f): 3:35pm On Jul 20, 2022
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by chibertha(f): 3:38pm On Jul 20, 2022
Not going for NYSC or finishing it simply means your loyalty to Nigeria has a big question mark.

MiamiePizza:
Below is my transcript. I was denied yesterday and it was a really bad experience...

Visa interview transcript

15th July 2022
Abuja
(school is located in Missouri)
Bsc/BTech Computer science
Scholarship: 15k (covers 52% tuition)
Deficit: 34k (plus total COA)
Visa Den**d
White lady with blonde hair

She approved the first 3 people who did their interview today. This was when i was still scanning my passport.
The first to be interviewed was Phyno (musician) he didn't queue with us and i don't know how he got into the embassy. We was going for a show and was approved. The next was a lady going for F2, the husband is already in the US. The third person was my friend going for Master's and he was approved.

Now to the interview proper.
VO; hello let's start with your biometrics
(We did)
VO; I see you're going to The University of Missouri
ME; I'm going to Missouri University of Science and technology located in Rolla Missouri for my bachelor's degree in computer science
VO; when did you finish high school
ME; 2017
VO; What have you been doing since your high school
ME; after my highschool i registered for programming classes where i learnt java and phyton after... (she cut)
VO; Who will be sponsoring you
ME; I got a 15k scholarship which covers 52% of my tuition and my uncle will be covering my deficit he also happens to be my guardian he... (she cuts)
VO; What does your uncle do
ME; He is an established business man, he trades in cocoa and he's been in the business for over 20yrs now. He has a workforce of 81 staffs of which 60 are permanent and 21 are on contract and he has an annual income of 180m. He also has landed properties and commercial buildings in Akure and in Benin city. He... (she cuts)
VO; What will you be doing after your study
Me; I'll be coming back home for my mandatory NYSC after which I'll be working as a software support analyst, that is also my long term goal.
VO; I'm sorry you're not qualified for visa now do apply again
ME; Why
VO; take this paper it will explain why bla bla bla.
(She was smiling and i told her thank you and left)

She Denied a girl before me. She's currently in her NYSC and is going for Master's, she asked her "why didn't you complete your NYSC".
One man (retired) going to see a friend was placed on administrative processing. He's been in the US before sha.

Note** I have an associate degree but i couldn't say that before the cut and i currently work too.

I doubt if she checked my ds160 at all

The lady approved lots of F1 (Master's) before i left.

We move and try again.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by chibertha(f): 3:49pm On Jul 20, 2022
there is a lot of funding for your line use google to search in 1-week max you will be talking to a lot of schools. application for fall 2023 will be opening soon.
also, a lot of schools will accept your transcript student copies for the decision to be made after which they will request official before you start school or I20

Kaido:
I have a BSc (3.11/5.00) and MSc (3.93/5.00) in environmental related course. Already have students transcript (Both BSc and Masters), and I just applied for passport.

What are my chances/tips of getting a fully funded scholarship for a PhD in Canada or US with my average grades?

To japa is my only chance. Naija don too stress me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by chibertha(f): 3:56pm On Jul 20, 2022
yes, that is why Google is a good tool.

yungryce:

Of course.

Texas state alone has almost a hundred schools. There are about 50 other states.
My question is valid and if you have nothing to contribute, you can move along
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by chibertha(f): 4:01pm On Jul 20, 2022
Your travel records spoke for you.
Canada and USA are cousins.

coconutsiwa:
So much tension in that place. Don’t let them deceive you, you don’t need to staple your passport on you DS-160. But carry physical copies of your passport photograph. Also just pray for peace you need to be calm, collected and confident.

Lagos Embassy
Approved
COA 32500
Funding 19000
7.00am appointment(interviewed by around past cool

VO: good morning

Me: Good morning

VO: pass documents

Mesadpasses documents)

VO: so you’re going to…

Me: #### University

VO: so why ####?

Me: talks about the school, small class size, detailed curriculum, high ranking, scholarship received etc.

VO: (interrupts me) that’s enough. So who would be funding your studies?

Me: my father…he is a **** at ****

VO: okay. So what is his annual salary?

Me: about ****

VO: i see here that you studied in canada for sth. What were you there for?

Me: Grade 12

VO: so high school. How old are you?

Me: 18

(Types for some time)

VO: your VISA has been approved please read the instructions….

Omo
I was so happy. No documents were requested.

3 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by chibertha(f): 4:12pm On Jul 20, 2022
Nigeria is no more eligible for the American visa lottery.

konkonbilo:
So guys please. I have one old man in my area that is daughter is a citizen of America. So we normally talk every time so I told him I'd like to relocate too to the U.S that he should talk to his daughter if she can help in anyway and all. So today he said the daughter told him to tell me that America visa lottery is out that I should go apply. I tried checking on the internet even went to the social medias of America embassy in Nigeria and I found nothing there. I know there are so many fake websites telling people to come apply for visa lottery. I just want to ask if anyone have any information about U. S visa lottery abi it's just fake. Because the man called me I should go to America consulate this week to go apply. Abeg make ona help me make person no go fall in the hand of scammers

6 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by chibertha(f): 4:17pm On Jul 20, 2022
pay another one on the 18th

MelaninGemstone:
Please, important question!

My SEVIS payment is expiring on August 17 and I have an interview on August 19. Hope I can still use it ?

Cc
Shannon70
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Systrom(m): 4:34pm On Jul 20, 2022
chibertha:
pay another one on the 18th

She can use that same SEVIS

I know someone who was interviewed on June 8. SEVIS expired on May 30.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Blaire09: 4:35pm On Jul 20, 2022
Goodevening, please can I get a link to the Abuja f1 visa search date whatsapp group. Thanks
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Systrom(m): 4:41pm On Jul 20, 2022
bishopkinkin:
MIRACLE NOR DY TAYA JESUS OOO
VISA APPROVED!!!!!
July 18th 2022
Abuja Embassy
Course: MS in Engineering Management
Deficit: 52k �
Funding: NO FUNDING.
VO: (White Lady)
Nationality: St kitts
Place of birth: Nigeria

Firstly I want to specially appreciate God almighty who is infinite in his mercy, A.C Ogbu Esq for the one on one preparation and Confidence Build up. Also special thanks to Oga Mosh for the Missle Tips he gave me this morning. (Make sure you are among the first 10 person, By all means hope to meet the Lady VO)

I got there as early as 5:30am, Sat in the car till 6:30am then went to snap a New passport photograph. Then checking started, everything went on smoothly till we entered interview room I was number 6 sitting. After a while the white VO open her window blind.
The First Lady and the other guy was approved in less than a minute each. As she approve the second guy I just burst smile, don’t even know why, immediately all cold I dy feel inside my body just vanish it come be like say na my mummy just give them food so I was smiling I think she saw me.

Then the next lady that was going for her bsc was not approved for some reasons, the other guy who said he owned his company and all was also rejected. Then the other guy before me got approved. Before he collect his I-20 back, I don already stand up,

When the VO saw me coming she smiled, before I got to her she said

VO: Good morning
Me: Hello, good morning
VO: pass your passport and I-20
Me: Passed
VO: okay let’s take your Fingerprint
Me: Placed my finger and noticed her look at my ring.
VO: you’re going to Hofstra University for Masters in Engineering…
Me: ( cuts in. Yes Engineering Management)
VO: oh! And industrial management
Me: Yes
VO: types a bit…… Look at my passport- How long have you been a Citizen of St kitts?
Me: For 1 year now (She looks at me), I look her back hand Said around 9months. I was Naturalized in April and Got my passport in October
VO: You’re a Nigerian Citizen also?
Me: Yes I am. Have a sign to her if she wanted me to show her my Naija passport. But she didn’t mend so I pem.
VO: how did you become a Citizen
Me: My father made an Investment in St Kitts which qualified me as his dependent to be naturalized, he is into real estate investment
VO: Oh that’s nice (I think this is where I got her cos that answer already quite answered what my dad do and things he own).
VO: what do you do?
Me: I work at XYZ as a (Cuts Me off)
VO: Your father will be sponsoring you right, what does he do.
Me: YES! He works at Xyz… as zyx, he’s also into real estate and have properties in Nigeria and Caribbean.
VO: Have you travelled out of the country?
Me: Yes I was in Germany and Uk last year, then France and Switzerland this year, and also went to Dubai with my wife for my birthday celebration last year.
VO: Good…. types a little, then the Golden words, I will be approving your visa remember to come with your I-20 bla bla bla.
Me: Thanks and walked out majestically.

Once again God is faithful, the typing may be long but this all happened in less than 2MINS. I got my total relaxation and confort after she started her day by approving the first 2 persons without much questions at all.
Also this is just personal preference, I dressed well. Smelled nice even sprayed small Perfume around my I-20 passport so that if she hold m sef it go smell Buoyant. (This na just my personal oversabi lol).

Wishing everyone waiting success.����
This is not a miracle!!!

You have an amazing profile
A good travel history
A passport of a reputable country

No way you won’t get your visa

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by jOSHBOYY(m): 4:42pm On Jul 20, 2022
How will I know if my request for emergency appointment is either approved or declined? Should I expect an email from the embassy?
Also, how long does it take the embassy to process a request for an emergency appointment?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Systrom(m): 4:43pm On Jul 20, 2022
coconutsiwa:
So much tension in that place. Don’t let them deceive you, you don’t need to staple your passport on you DS-160. But carry physical copies of your passport photograph. Also just pray for peace you need to be calm, collected and confident.

Lagos Embassy
Approved
COA 32500
Funding 19000
7.00am appointment(interviewed by around past cool

VO: good morning

Me: Good morning

VO: pass documents

Mesadpasses documents)

VO: so you’re going to…

Me: #### University

VO: so why ####?

Me: talks about the school, small class size, detailed curriculum, high ranking, scholarship received etc.

VO: (interrupts me) that’s enough. So who would be funding your studies?

Me: my father…he is a **** at ****

VO: okay. So what is his annual salary?

Me: about ****

VO: i see here that you studied in canada for sth. What were you there for?

Me: Grade 12

VO: so high school. How old are you?

Me: 18

(Types for some time)

VO: your VISA has been approved please read the instructions….

Omo
I was so happy. No documents were requested.

You are very young
Had your high school in Canada
Also have some funding

No how you won’t be issued a visa to continue your studies

This is not rocket science, your profile suits what they like

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by chibertha(f): 5:20pm On Jul 20, 2022
leave am naaaa
you get plenty time.
when the wahala start na here we go dey de drink ice water tuture.

Nozino:

Ok oo. I’m sure you’ve seen his license.

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by chibertha(f): 5:29pm On Jul 20, 2022
my dear brother i will reply this with proverbs in IGBO

"CHI A BU OTU" and "oke soro ngwere nmaa nmiri ya gbako ngwere o gbakola oke"

ask for translations if you do not understand, from Igbo speakers around you.

Systrom:
She can use that same SEVIS

I know someone who was interviewed on June 8. SEVIS expired on May 30.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Larry1959: 5:38pm On Jul 20, 2022
[quote author=jOSHBOYY post=114921152]
How long did it take for them to process your request for Emergency Visa Appointment?
And how were you notified?[/qugoe

As for me I was notified that the request was turned down...please it it possible to get another expedite request ,,,,,I need to resume August but they gave me.april 2023..please I need your comments please how can I apply for another EA
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by chibertha(f): 6:08pm On Jul 20, 2022
You can not request another EA on this MVR.

[quote author=Larry1959 post=114922205][/quote]
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by yemiteantho88: 6:53pm On Jul 20, 2022
Please add me to Abuja whatsapp group too. my ER just got denied. My number is 09060844292
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by jOSHBOYY(m): 7:11pm On Jul 20, 2022
How long did it take for them to process your EA request?
To the best of my knowledge you can only request for EA once per each visa application.
[quote author=Larry1959 post=114922205][/quote]
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by chibertha(f): 8:23pm On Jul 20, 2022
not per application but per visa fee

jOSHBOYY:
How long did it take for them to process your EA request?
To the best of my knowledge you can only request for EA once per each visa application.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Ladycecee(f): 9:23pm On Jul 20, 2022
Good evening house.

Please anyone going to Colorado state university this fall, kindly signify, let's connect. Thank you
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Omalichi222: 9:25pm On Jul 20, 2022
jOSHBOYY:

How long did it take for them to process your request for Emergency Visa Appointment?
And how were you notified?

Less than 24hours
You will be noticed by mail

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (539) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.