Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,515 members, 7,954,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:12 PM

OBSESSION: Tammy’s Memoir Pt.5 (18+) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / OBSESSION: Tammy’s Memoir Pt.5 (18+) (671 Views)

OBSESSION: Tammy’s Memoir Pt. 9 (18+) / OBSESSION: Tammy’s Memoir Pt.8. (18+) / OBSESSION: Tammy’s Memoir Pt.1 (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OBSESSION: Tammy’s Memoir Pt.5 (18+) by Haynnie: 3:47pm On Jun 24, 2022
~Oyin's POV~

¶I never imagined Tammy would be this difficult to convince upon my trials he still doesn't want me. I feel he's still mad at me and I'm feeling bad for myself for making myself feel stupid right in front of him. "Bleep!" I whispered. I went back to friends who have patiently waited for me.

"What's up girl? We've been here for ages? How'd it go?" Sharon asked.

" Fine. He's gone now can we go home?" I said looking at the road and searching for any incoming Keke.

"When I saw him I even thought he was your boyfriend. Omo the boy is too fine abeg. Oyin you get spec oh." She complimented.

"Mtchewww, stop that Keke so we can go home!" I angrily said.

"Oyin you don't sound okay, what's up?"
Nosa noticed my mood and was curious to find what made me stir slightly.

"Nothing I'm not in the mood for talk abeg, let's just go home is getting late!"

"All of a sudden I don't understand your mood Oyin. Is there something you are not telling us between you and Tam?" Sharon pressed on to ask.

"Nothing. I'm fine." I answered reluctantly.

"Which one is nothing? Tell us na let's see how we can help.”
I gave no response. ”You no wan talk?" Nosa shot at me.
I continued with the silence and walked a little bit away from them to catch a public bus that was dropping off passengers. Nosa quickly held Sharon and trailed behind me as other people highlighted, we trooped into the bus.

All I wanted was a temporary guy I can have to satisfy my sexual urge. I'm not asking for a serious relationship. I wonder why Tam chose to end it with me. No matter how I tried he doesn't want to give me a chance anymore.

"Why is it so hard to let him go?" I asked myself.

"I never felt like I wanted love from him but why was I offended by his response earlier?"

I turned to the other side of my bed staring at the picture we took at a party we attended at a club. His arms were resting on my shoulders and his cheek was close to mine as he took the selfie. Yeah, I remembered that day it was the craziest day ever for the both of us. We had the fun of our lives from binge drinking and dancing to the DJ's mix on that heated night. As I remembered every scenario my memory tied to that event I felt the urge to have that moment again. I quickly held on to my pillow and squeezed it tightly as the soft cool breeze swept through my window. Luckily I had my wrapper with me. I had it cover my legs to my chin.

After exhausting ourselves from breathtaking dance moves I later complained to him that I was having a headache and I need to rest. So we started back home luckily we took a lift on one of our course mate's cars that were heading in the same direction if not it would have been painstaking for Tammy to carry me on his back home.

We dropped at my place, and he took me inside and let me gently fall on the couch. He went into my room to get me paracetamol and bottled water I kept close to my bed. I was already hot and sweaty. I slowly called out his name softly.
"Tam, please come quick. Tam, where are you?"
He rushed in. “What's it? I went to get the drug from your room. Here it is." He showed me the drug by popping two tablets from the sachet and gave it to me.

"You are sweaty you need to get off this dress and have your bath," He said.
I was putting on a patterned orange jumpsuit with a yellow flowery imprint. I agreed with him and begged him to help me take a stand so I can take a walk to my room and clean up.

I came back and found him dozing off on the couch. I walked up to him and tapped him carefully.

"Tam, you dozing off won't you bathe before you sleep?"
He jolted slightly looking both ways with heavy eyes. He got up and made his way to my room while I trailed behind him.
I lay on my bed waiting for him to get done in the bathroom so we can sleep together. He came out with water dripping from his body, he was only in boxers and my eyes caught his huge dick hanging inside. I had to contain my excitement and pretend I was looking elsewhere.
He wore his polo and joined me on my bed and lay facing the other side of the bed. I frowned. I pushed closer to him till he could feel my breath close to his neck and threw my arms wrapping around his chest. He showed no resistance at all instead he adjusted for my hands to slip through. His body smelled like strawberries after using my bathing soap. I enjoyed the way my palms were caressing his chest down to his albs. I felt my breast through my laced bra pressing against his back. He groaned softly but didn't make any move.

"Babe, I need you," I said in the sexiest voice.

"Oyin c'mon I'm tired I need to sleep please we can do this another time." He pleaded.

It seems his response was resisting but not convincing and I wasn't ready to give it up I kept on murmuring over his ears, forcing my hands to play close to his groin. He quickly grabbed my hands and turn towards me.

"... Please."

"No, I want it..."

He brushed his lips on mine, slowly and rhythmically. I let my hands creep back to his neck while he placed his on my cheek. I was overcome by the sweetness and warmth of his lips. I wanted this to last for hours as the kiss deepened but Tammy was slowly falling asleep again. I wrapped my legs around his waist and buried my face in his chest and dozed.

Every memory brings back nostalgic moments and I couldn't get over our sexual escapades. I bit my lips softly and held my phone to my chest thinking about Tammy.

~TAMMY'S POV~

I felt the light in my eyes overcome by darkness after I slowly dozed off. The high vibrations that emitted from my phone made me woke up from my trance. I used my hands to search the table roughly for my phone, it was beneath an opened computer textbook.
I rubbed my eyes thoroughly and peeped closer to see whose name appeared on the phone screen, it was Wunmi! My eyes became bright and vigilant, my excitement was accompanied by butterflies ripping my stomach. I quickly received the call and spoke in a low tone.
"Hey, hello... G-good evening,"

"Hello, Tam good evening." She responded warmly. That voice I was anticipating hearing again came through. It was so cool like an evening breeze drifting through the sea bed. I have never been this attracted to a sweet feminine voice like hers.

“Hope you are okay?"
"I... Er.."
She didn't let me answer on time she followed with another question.
"What happened? After that day you came to my shop you didn't call back. I was thinking maybe you've found a house.”

I scratched my head remembering I told her I would call her when I get home that evening. Seems like my mind was too occupied to place a memo for calling.
"I'm really sorry don't mind me abeg... I was occupied with a lot of things that I didn't remember to place a call and I have a test to read for before next week. I'm so caught up... I'm so sorry." my voice sank in as I apologized.

"Ohhh I understand. So, is okay you don't have to be all sorry that's why I decide to call you."

"Thank you very much. So how are you doing?"

"I'm doing pretty well, nothing less than that."
I smiled as I heard her response with energy.

"Before I forgot, why I called was to ask if you have heard from the caretaker?"

I reclined back to my chair and sighed deeply, "yeah, I did call him oh, he told me no vacancies. I even asked a few other people around to help me look for an apartment close to the campus but I haven't received any news from them lately."

"Oh really? You that I was expecting you to call me so I can know how far you went but you didn't call... Well is not too late sha."

“Whatsup? You seen one?” I asked.
There was a short silence on the phone, I heard the burglar-proof outside opened in a frenzied manner. I could also hear murmurs coming from both with disturbing steps stamping on the veranda.
I used my shoulder to support my phone and started arranging my books back in place before the door knob was turned. It was Eugene who came in accompanied by Becky. I greeted them and navigated my way outside quickly before I received the usual stare from Eugene

"Hello, hello, Tam! Are you there?" Wunmmi called frantically.

"Ooh my! Sorry, I'm here now!"

"What was that noise and who were you greeting?"

"I was arranging my books and my elder brother just came in. I had to excuse myself." I said.

"Ohhh you have a brother too?"

"Yes... I do," my response wasn't a lively one though.
"Tam! Tam! Where are you!" Eugene barked from inside.

"I'm outside! I'm coming!" I shot back.

"No, stay outside. I'll join you.” Eugene said.

"Hello... Can you hear me?"
“Yeah.”
"Please let's call it a day my brother is calling me, we'll talk another time sorry for the interruption.” I pleaded.

"Too many apologies for the night." She chuckled. "Is okay, I understand dear. Take care and goodnight!"
I stifled a smile and thanked her for reaching out to me.

Eddy was already outside looking all fresh out from the bathroom. My mood was already enveloped with annoyance. I was done talking with him in my head, and whatever he has to say I don't care.

"Oga how are you? Have you eaten?" He asked.
"Yes, it was the beans cooked in the morning. I fried plantain too and kept yours in the cooler. In case u want to eat now." I waited for his response.

He shook his head, "No, I'm not feeling hungry yet. If it's plenty I and Becky will eat it."

I frowned as he mentioned her name.

"How far have u gone in search of an apartment? Anyone yet? He lifted one bro.

"Not yet but I'll soon see."

"Okay oh, but in case you couldn't find any I'll help talk to Becky's caretaker if he could find a rental for you okay."

I nodded silently.
"Is she staying tonight?"

He looked at me, smiling sheepishly as he tapped my left shoulder. “Not really she's just here for a short while."
"Are you coming inside?" He beckoned at the door.

"No, no I want to take a stroll around." I looked at my phone to look at the time. It was still early for a night walk.

Eugene shrugged. "But don't wander too far we might not spend up to an hour sha..." He started back to the veranda calling on Becky to open the door.
I slowly walked out of the lodge and followed the neighboring street.
TBC.
Re: OBSESSION: Tammy’s Memoir Pt.5 (18+) by Dybala11(m): 10:07pm On Jun 29, 2022
We're waiting for the next update o.

1 Like

Re: OBSESSION: Tammy’s Memoir Pt.5 (18+) by Haynnie: 3:13pm On Jun 30, 2022
Dybala11:
We're waiting for the next update o.

No wahala I got you boss!

(1) (Reply)

Neckless: A Story For Those With Head. / Lets Start A New Writing Contest / Get An American University Education Without Paying A Dime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.