Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,660 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

My Third Baby Mama Refused To Used My First Son Baby Stuffs! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Third Baby Mama Refused To Used My First Son Baby Stuffs! (672 Views)

How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) / "I Used My Big Bum Bum To Buy All These Cars" - Instagram Model Show Off Cars / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Third Baby Mama Refused To Used My First Son Baby Stuffs! by seunsiju(m): 3:52pm On Jun 24, 2022
After doing scan and we discovered we should be expecting a male child, my third baby mama has refused to used my first son baby stuffs , I propose the idea so it can save me money cause everywhere is hard nowadays even almighty Crypto sef Don crash, but she vehemently refused saying she want new one as I bought for my second babymama, whereas the scan shows the pregnancy of my second babymama is Female!!
Pls advise on what to do
Plus, Now have a new girlfriend and I don start to dey use condom, Kiss to be precise
Affliction shall not rise the four-time
Pls no insults
NB: I should be expecting my second baby around September and third baby around January!!!
Re: My Third Baby Mama Refused To Used My First Son Baby Stuffs! by Shalommy(f): 3:58pm On Jun 24, 2022
Op, buy her baby stuff jare!

1 Like

Re: My Third Baby Mama Refused To Used My First Son Baby Stuffs! by Kollins11: 4:02pm On Jun 24, 2022
I don't have any advice for you.

But please can you pass me that your first babymama make I use her hold body for this rainy season, afterall you've not put a ring on her finger. She's still a public and community property

please.

1 Like

Re: My Third Baby Mama Refused To Used My First Son Baby Stuffs! by Ningen(m): 4:06pm On Jun 24, 2022
And why should she?
New baby stuffs for a new baby. Congrats.
Re: My Third Baby Mama Refused To Used My First Son Baby Stuffs! by WatchYourSix: 4:08pm On Jun 24, 2022
Guy ..you strong gaaan oooo
Three baby mama...
U no fear buhari??

Anyway...women are too jealous ...
Theres no how your third baby mama will collect used clothes from her rival....even though she will buy bendown select or used clothes from her own family or friends ..

U go gats buy new ones ooo..
Na you no give your penís brain...

1 Like

Re: My Third Baby Mama Refused To Used My First Son Baby Stuffs! by seunsiju(m): 4:10pm On Jun 24, 2022
Shalommy:
Op, buy her baby stuff jare!
Bro ,every where hard and this thing has triple the price compared to wen am buying for my first son
Re: My Third Baby Mama Refused To Used My First Son Baby Stuffs! by seunsiju(m): 4:11pm On Jun 24, 2022
Kollins11:

But please can you pass me that your first babymama make I use her hold body for this rainy season, afterall you've not put a ring on her finger. She's still a public and community property

please.

Your mumu na extreme end e dey
Re: My Third Baby Mama Refused To Used My First Son Baby Stuffs! by seunsiju(m): 4:11pm On Jun 24, 2022
Ningen:
And why should she?
New baby stuffs for a new baby. Congrats.
At least she should be considerate, it's hard everywhere
Re: My Third Baby Mama Refused To Used My First Son Baby Stuffs! by seunsiju(m): 4:12pm On Jun 24, 2022
WatchYourSix:
Guy ..you strong gaaan oooo
Three baby mama...
U no fear buhari??

Anyway...women are too jealous ...
Theres no how your third baby mama will collect used clothes from her rival....even though she will buy bendown select or used clothes from her own family or friends ..

U go gats buy new ones ooo..
Na you no give your penís brain...
Thanks bro, no be even cloth, you know all those buckets, baby bath and all those stuffs
Re: My Third Baby Mama Refused To Used My First Son Baby Stuffs! by Ningen(m): 4:15pm On Jun 24, 2022
seunsiju:

At least she should be considerate, it's hard everywhere

I agree with you.

But If you can afford to take care of your new girlfriend and her expenses, you can do much more for your child.
Re: My Third Baby Mama Refused To Used My First Son Baby Stuffs! by WatchYourSix: 4:15pm On Jun 24, 2022
seunsiju:

Thanks bro, no be even cloth, you know all those buckets, baby bath and all those stuffs

Na jealousy...she no go collect am lai lai...
You no handle the matter well...u for don collect am from your first babay mama say na from your sister... but you don spoil the matter already..
Re: My Third Baby Mama Refused To Used My First Son Baby Stuffs! by Shalommy(f): 4:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
seunsiju:

Bro ,every where hard and this thing has triple the price compared to wen am buying for my first son
Sis. You were prepared before you started using your device. GOODLUCK
Re: My Third Baby Mama Refused To Used My First Son Baby Stuffs! by seunsiju(m): 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Na jealousy...she no go collect am lai lai...
You no handle the matter well...u for don collect am from your first babay mama say na from your sister... but you don spoil the matter already..
E be tins
Re: My Third Baby Mama Refused To Used My First Son Baby Stuffs! by tayo60(f): 4:31pm On Jun 24, 2022
Op, three children from three baby mamas, and you never still marry o. How many children you want to have out of wedlock? Yoruba adage says " Omo beere, oshi beere" Better give yourself brain.
Re: My Third Baby Mama Refused To Used My First Son Baby Stuffs! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 24, 2022
Kollins11:

please.

hahahaahaa alaye no go gree naw
Re: My Third Baby Mama Refused To Used My First Son Baby Stuffs! by Kollins11: 4:49pm On Jun 24, 2022
seunsiju:

Your mumu na extreme end e dey

Re: My Third Baby Mama Refused To Used My First Son Baby Stuffs! by NotBeenPaid: 4:54pm On Jun 24, 2022

Ehya! This OP dey really enjoy oh. Things hard but you get 3 Babymamas. Show me dey way abeg. OP I can manage the first Babymama embarassed

(1) (Reply)

2 Virgin Ladies Competing Over Aguba Reconcile In An Interview {Photos & Videos / 20 Best Dating Sites In 2022, You Can Find Your Perfect Match There / Is My Action Proper?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.