Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,213 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

You See This Weed, Sk, Arizona, Colorado, Jedi - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You See This Weed, Sk, Arizona, Colorado, Jedi (2524 Views)

Between Weed And SK, Which Is Strongest In Highness? / Why The Devil Hates Weed (SK) / Nairalanders. Advice On Weed,sk And Arizona Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: You See This Weed, Sk, Arizona, Colorado, Jedi by Ericnrm(m): 6:39pm On Jun 25, 2022
Autobot05:

Very wrong. I was an addict until very recently. Jesus was the answer. Normally I couldn’t stop because I had gotten to the stage that if I don’t smoke At least once a day My head no go correct. In fact meth and Colorado was my favorite. ( I avoided cocaine and heroine because they’re expensive addictions). In fact one joint couldn’t get me high at a certain stage and up till now I’m learning to enjoy music without smoking( if na before if I no smoke no matter the song e go be like noise for my ear … the drugs rewired Sth in my brain ) I even planned to go to rehab ( yaba) to stop. But now like about 2 weeks now I never smoke and I don’t feel it ( which is a huge feat for me )

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

grin grin One joint of Colorado couldn’t get you high?? Lol you probably weren’t lacing enough or what you were smoking was definitely NOT pure Colorado, even Ice sef wasn’t getting you high? Nawa, anyway keep up the good work bro. 2 weeks isn’t easy seeing as I haven’t gone more than 2 days sober in the last 7 years
Re: You See This Weed, Sk, Arizona, Colorado, Jedi by Autobot05: 7:09pm On Jun 25, 2022
Ericnrm:

grin grin One joint of Colorado couldn’t get you high?? Lol you probably weren’t lacing enough or what you were smoking was definitely NOT pure Colorado, even Ice sef wasn’t getting you high? Nawa, anyway keep up the good work bro. 2 weeks isn’t easy seeing as I haven’t gone more than 2 days sober in the last 7 years

I meant one joint of AZ.
Meth used to make me feel so cool. Like I was Superhuman … my sober days counting app barely counted to 5 days. That was my finest count when I realized I was an addict and tried to stop. Immediately after bounced back I took every drug heavily to compensate for the days I stayed away from lmao ‘‘twas crazy. Back then even tho na 20 Igbo I no mind just dey roll am come na their ashes you go see. I dey even high go church sef. I was only 21 .. even 3am I dey waka go my dealer side

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIRGINS Are More Common Than You Think, Don't Lose Hope. / hmmm / Women In Ireland Are Unfriendly!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.