Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

hmmm - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / hmmm (2527 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? / Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

hmmm by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 26, 2006
hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: hmmm by Seun(m): 6:33pm On Jul 26, 2006
Most of them probably want you for sex anyway.

Those that want you for more than just sex will be willing to wait.

It's rare to find a woman who is focused like that.

The most important thing is for you to know what you want in a man in due course. wink
Re: hmmm by Hotstepper(f): 6:35pm On Jul 26, 2006
my dear, it is not about them but about you. bone them and run your game the way you want it okay sweetie
Re: hmmm by desiree(f): 6:51pm On Jul 26, 2006
good idea---say no until you are ready!!
Re: hmmm by iice(f): 7:27pm On Jul 26, 2006
Ahhh its not about them jare, na urself u suppose dey worry about.
Re: hmmm by Nosu(m): 9:14pm On Jul 26, 2006
Yea, well said Hotstepper

anyway it is not a function of age, it can go beyond that age if u so wish, l hv a female friend that is over that age, she already got a bsc, aiming for a msc and she still turn down every men that approaches. because she see them as distraction to her vision now. mind u every man like a women that is determine,disclipline, focus and has a vision for her life. so stay focus, take care . wish u all the best in ur endeavour.
Re: hmmm by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 26, 2006
also, the important reason why i wanna wait till 21 is because am gonna graduate from the university some few month before i turn 21, so i just think am gonna have the rest of my life figured out appropriately because I've seen people that are still hurt by the mistake they made when they were at my age l
Re: hmmm by Busta(f): 10:04pm On Jul 26, 2006
@ mubowa, stick to that idea gurl.
Re: hmmm by debosky(m): 10:06pm On Jul 26, 2006
when u say 'no' what exactly do u mean?
I would advise that you dont get into a 'too serious' relationship for now, but to exclude yourself totaly from 'men' will not help
while being careful iss good, there are learning experiences you need to have as well, which are not always pleasant. while i'm not saying go and get pregnant for some dude and learn from that, useful friendships and limited dating won't harm u either, just make sure you keep focused and know what you want. lack of experience in relating with guys could lead to someone taking advantage of u even if u've waited till you're 25.
final words - balance and focus wink

1 Like

Re: hmmm by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 26, 2006
trust me girl I've lived with millions of men, I've learn and I've seen what they did with girl. Your idea is not bad though but tasting different water can lead to constipation sometimes you know. what i mean by No is no relationship
Re: hmmm by eveseh(f): 10:29pm On Jul 26, 2006
nope it isnt
it's ya choice
Re: hmmm by omogenaija(f): 11:44pm On Jul 26, 2006
Girl 21 has nothing to do with it,

just wait till ur ready

and i wish u the best of luck
Re: hmmm by beyunce(f): 9:12am On Jul 27, 2006
Yea wen u are ready. If u dont mind how old are u now?.

As long as u are an adult. its ur choice to make. kiss
Re: hmmm by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 27, 2006
i will turn 18 this November but i have a fantastic stature that trap man down in a tickle of an eye
Re: hmmm by smartsoft(m): 4:14pm On Jul 27, 2006
lets ask her how old she is now
Re: hmmm by Nosu(m): 1:53am On Jul 28, 2006
stay focus, it will help u. really u don't need anything than friendship now. so just make friend. every guy want the best. u must make urself valuable and useful so that u will not be the one begging but the one selecting from option.being valuable is not a days job,focus on improving urself in every area of ur life and when u get into it, u will be glad u waited.
Re: hmmm by hibans(f): 2:15pm On Jul 28, 2006
Not only till u turn 21, but till u get married. grin
Re: hmmm by naijadiva2(f): 2:22pm On Jul 28, 2006
girl do what you wanna do? its you and there's nothing bad about it.
Re: hmmm by kajad(m): 2:27pm On Jul 28, 2006
Remind me to buy 4 you any car of your choice at 21 cool
Re: hmmm by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 28, 2006
a car is not a big deal, say something else
Re: hmmm by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 19, 2007
hey hey guyz
Re: hmmm by fellow(m): 8:09pm On Jan 19, 2007
very BAD IDEA. WTHell would you be doing till you re 21 Playing with yourself?
Re: hmmm by damsol(f): 8:10pm On Jan 19, 2007
@fellow ,true talk
Re: hmmm by fellow(m): 8:16pm On Jan 19, 2007
@ damsol
so i guess you had a boyfriend before 21. Way to go girlfriend
Re: hmmm by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 19, 2007
she dont and she wont, dont tell me u now like her
Re: hmmm by damsol(f): 8:18pm On Jan 19, 2007
@mubowa,what re u saying?the fact that am not commited doesnt mean i wouldnt be commited b4 am 21.
Re: hmmm by Macgreat(m): 8:33pm On Jan 19, 2007
Is like you are tring to play holy and i like holy player because they are very good player when it comes to 'Pusly' grin grin i have a whole lots of them grin
Re: hmmm by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 19, 2007
@damsol, ha, ma bi nu ni gba na oh, i think u wanna graduate before losing out ni o ore mi
Re: hmmm by fellow(m): 8:05am On Jan 20, 2007
mubowa:

@damsol, ha, ma bi nu ni gba na oh, i think u want to graduate before losing out ni o ore mi

@mubowa
Before losing out?? And what has that got to do with the age thing?? Why would you call it losing out??

Seems you are scared of going the mile so as not to get hurt by that silly guy, don't worry. Look before you leap and stop hiding till God knows when
Re: hmmm by damsol(f): 3:56pm On Jan 20, 2007
@fellow,true talk
Re: hmmm by Seun(m): 8:23am On Jan 21, 2007
It's a very bad idea to say no to men. You may end up not getting HIV, and that will be just nasty!
Re: hmmm by iice(f): 3:39am On Jan 22, 2007
LMAO

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy New Month To You My Sweethearts / Top 20 Replies To'i Love You' / 2015 Advise To NL Ladies: Pay Attention!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.