Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,264 members, 7,954,029 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:07 AM

2023: I’m Igbo Man From Delta State, Okowa Insists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I’m Igbo Man From Delta State, Okowa Insists (702 Views)

2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces / 2023: I’m Ready To Debate From Morning Till Night – Tinubu / 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: I’m Igbo Man From Delta State, Okowa Insists by Ctorch: 8:38pm On Jun 24, 2022
Governor Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta State has reiterated that he is an Igbo man, but from the South-South region of Nigeria.

Okowa, while defending his emergence as the vice-presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party that was condemned by Southern leaders.

The governor said this at the Channels TV Politics Today programme on Thursday.

Former Vice President and PDP presidential flag bearer, Atiku Abubakar chose Okowa as his running mate ahead of Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike and Akwa Ibom State Governor, Udom Emmanuel.

In his reaction on national television, Okowa said there is no doubt that he is an Igbo man.

Okowa said, “In the first instance, I’m Ifeanyi and there’s no doubt that I’m an Igbo man. I’m an Igbo man in Delta State, in South-South geo-political zone. Secondly, there is no doubt that the South-East has a right of agitation and as the South-East has a right of agitation, the North-East has also continued to make claims to the Presidency because from the records available, both the North-East and South-East have not been able to go ahead and produce a President in this country as at today.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/okowa-48/?fbclid=IwAR26YceHbCdLxL_5i0X7iFIGpJmwGNblu61N9kXehvcEaeDEaUOzTWobirY

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m Igbo Man From Delta State, Okowa Insists by Fahdiga(m): 8:41pm On Jun 24, 2022
We know but Peter Obi is our collective choice

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I’m Igbo Man From Delta State, Okowa Insists by Pakute: 9:02pm On Jun 24, 2022
Lol.. Okowa wan dey press mumu button. Ikas does not even want to hear the name ibo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’m Igbo Man From Delta State, Okowa Insists by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 24, 2022
Pakute:
Lol.. Okowa wan dey press mumu button. Ikas does not even want to hear the name ibo.

For that reason Tinubu they will support undecided
Re: 2023: I’m Igbo Man From Delta State, Okowa Insists by Lionnation: 9:09pm On Jun 24, 2022
There is not about your ethnicity but Nigerians are already OBIdient, and Igbo will not accept a VP

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I’m Igbo Man From Delta State, Okowa Insists by LoveNbeloved(f): 9:14pm On Jun 24, 2022
ok
Re: 2023: I’m Igbo Man From Delta State, Okowa Insists by Factcheck0001: 9:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
Playing e b like say by 2baba

E b like say they want to tell them(igbos) another story again ooo
E b like say they want to code another coding again
E b like say they want to act another movie again ooo

This one wan use Igbo people head again so them go vote pdp after 22 years of follow follow with no reward

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m Igbo Man From Delta State, Okowa Insists by Cypress042: 9:34pm On Jun 24, 2022
Now Okowa Delta man want to tear igbos shirts, but before he use us we go use our senses grin

He's kinda becoming obidient these days with his kukere waka grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m Igbo Man From Delta State, Okowa Insists by Risentouch(m): 11:08pm On Jun 24, 2022
Omo! The energy Okowa is applying to force us to believe he is Igbo.
The same Ika tribe who claim not to be Igbo that I nearly had a physical fight with my friend in school back then, how can you be answering Igbo NAME and surname, dressing, foods and tradition and still live in denial?
Okowa, we no gree. U are not Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I’m Igbo Man From Delta State, Okowa Insists by Creamypie(m): 11:09pm On Jun 24, 2022
Okowa dey lie without pride cos of lust for power. He's an ika man. Besides, we deltans are obidient

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’m Igbo Man From Delta State, Okowa Insists by cobsol(m): 11:17pm On Jun 24, 2022
Sorry we are OBIdient, try again later!

Old fo000l drug baroon, king of touts, shake shake Idi0t.

If all the Christians vote as predicted, Jagabi can not even get 10 percent vote in Lagos.

Peter Obi have no competitor.

(1) (Reply)

Ekweremmadu's Arrest A Tit-for-tat? / 2023: Gumi Reveals How Peter Obi’s Candidacy Has Affected IPOB Agitation / Peter Obi And The Igbos Killed In Owo Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.