Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,205 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Sebastine Oiwoh: Bleaching Creams Can Cause Cancer, Kidney Disease, Cataracts - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sebastine Oiwoh: Bleaching Creams Can Cause Cancer, Kidney Disease, Cataracts (20183 Views)

Telecom Mast: Can This Cause Cancer? (Photo) / 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? / How Much Does Cataracts Surgery Cost In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sebastine Oiwoh: Bleaching Creams Can Cause Cancer, Kidney Disease, Cataracts by Romanoff(f): 6:33am On Jun 25, 2022
criterionlas:
Nigerian women left the whatsapp group.

Who don fine don fine. It’s not a matter of bleaching. Some women bleach to the point they look like pigs. Red and smelly skin. When they reach 40, their skin becomes wrinkled and aged. Stay true to yourself, you will look better overtime and your health will be preserved.

Nigerian men now bleach o.
Re: Sebastine Oiwoh: Bleaching Creams Can Cause Cancer, Kidney Disease, Cataracts by SyrusdeHansome(m): 6:36am On Jun 25, 2022
helinues:
Inferiority complex is what is making them to bleach

Some blacks want to look like white e.g Michael Jackson but I am yet to see or read about a while bleaching to black
If u don't knw MJ's story nd why he had to bleach his skin just go nd get informed nd not come here to display ignorance.

5 Likes

Re: Sebastine Oiwoh: Bleaching Creams Can Cause Cancer, Kidney Disease, Cataracts by Biafranodogwu55: 6:39am On Jun 25, 2022
helinues:

Some blacks want to look like white e.g Michael Jackson but I am yet to see or read about a while bleaching to black
Black is gold
Re: Sebastine Oiwoh: Bleaching Creams Can Cause Cancer, Kidney Disease, Cataracts by CSTRR: 6:39am On Jun 25, 2022
There are three areas of surgery that would be in high demand in Nigeria now and in the future.

Nephrology for kidneys, Gastroenterology for liver and plastic surgery for slay queens.

Doctors abroad should come to Nigeria and create centers of excellence on either of these three areas.

They would make a fortune.
Re: Sebastine Oiwoh: Bleaching Creams Can Cause Cancer, Kidney Disease, Cataracts by Biafranodogwu55: 6:41am On Jun 25, 2022
Blacckrod:
Maintain your skin don’t try to change it. Bleaching no be am.
Fake pics
Re: Sebastine Oiwoh: Bleaching Creams Can Cause Cancer, Kidney Disease, Cataracts by Krak(m): 6:49am On Jun 25, 2022
wilcox:

This story about MJ wanting to be white is absolutely wrong, he was suffering from a particular disease that gave him patches in his skin, so he had to bleach his skin.

Stop swallowing lies from every Tom, Dick and Harry. So the skin disease made him to do surgery on his nose and cheeks to. Or is it the skin disease that also made him to change the texture of his hair. Or is it the skin disease that made him to take regular oestrogen injections?

Come on, millions of people, including me, also suffer from that same skin disease, why did we not make any attempt to bleach our skin?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sebastine Oiwoh: Bleaching Creams Can Cause Cancer, Kidney Disease, Cataracts by Krak(m): 6:50am On Jun 25, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
If u don't knw MJ's story nd why he had to bleach his skin just go nd get informed nd not come here to display ignorance.

So, what is MJs story, please educate us.

1 Like

Re: Sebastine Oiwoh: Bleaching Creams Can Cause Cancer, Kidney Disease, Cataracts by Angel55555(m): 6:51am On Jun 25, 2022
helinues:

MJ didn't bleach his body just to look white he had a skin disorder, get your facts right
Re: Sebastine Oiwoh: Bleaching Creams Can Cause Cancer, Kidney Disease, Cataracts by Angel55555(m): 6:52am On Jun 25, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
Exactly, the Internet is free just Google it, he had a skin disorder
Re: Sebastine Oiwoh: Bleaching Creams Can Cause Cancer, Kidney Disease, Cataracts by 07kjb: 6:55am On Jun 25, 2022
I don't eat from any restaurant that the owner bleaches they irritate me honestly

I don't joke with black skin girls,

To the men that BLEACH I always feel like shooting them,low life idiots

3 Likes

Re: Sebastine Oiwoh: Bleaching Creams Can Cause Cancer, Kidney Disease, Cataracts by phemmyfour: 6:56am On Jun 25, 2022
Blacckrod:
Naija women no dey hear even those in 40-50 age range
Re: Sebastine Oiwoh: Bleaching Creams Can Cause Cancer, Kidney Disease, Cataracts by UnknownQueen(f): 6:58am On Jun 25, 2022
szczescie:
Gbam gbam

Let me advice the good people of naira land

The world will learn to adjust; just be yourself, keep your hair the way it is, in time we all will be forced to get used to it.

As a man the first time you cut your hair skin cut or Moro Moro, Sekura, bololo etc people will laugh but by the time they see the head 2 to 3 times they’ll get used to it and even like it case in view 2face, Dwayne the rock Johnson and so on

If we as Africans have been rocking our natural hair since the 80’s by now we will be seeing it as normal we won’t see our natural hair as unkempt or hair of hoodlums and vagabonds. We only see our natural hair this way because our schools retained our colonial masters indoctrination the funny thing is those colonial masters are dead and gone but our schools still shave students hair, imagine a school in USA shaving a black kids hair because they don’t like the hairstyle imagine what would happen it would make breaking news the school will apologize people (the teacher responsible or the school administrators) will be sacked but we here we do it because we still have that inferiority Complex we inherited from our parents that they were given by the colonial masters

Think about it a white mans hair can never be too long or too stylish to be seen as unprofessional but black man with corn row or dread or even hair that is mini Afro those very small ones is seen as unprofessional where did we get it from? Even when the hair is not have the length as the white mans hair.

If you schooled with whites in Nigeria you’ll understand what I mean better all those “all the girls must plait xyz hair “ did not affect them.
All the “boys make sure you cut your hair, I don’t want to see nonsense hairstyles” didn’t affect them
So I believe that’s part of the problem because what message were acts like that sending to us all

Away from that; Me as a man I and many of my friends do not know the difference between Brazilian, Peruvian etc
I don’t know the value, their cost and what they worth.
All I know is I don’t find that space between your wig and forehead attractive at all.

If you keep your natural hair, your natural skin colour we will be forced to get used to it, but if you make us get used to wigs any day we see your real hair we will laugh. If you force us to get used to seeing your bleached skin any day you stop bleaching and it reverts or you over bleach and start shining red and green we will laugh.

Everybody should not and must not be the same colour with the same hair texture be yourself it is cheaper and healthier.

Maybe no one has told you before so let me tell you now; I as a man find Afro, corn rows, all back and so on to be much more attractive and appealing than those hair you wear and remove like cap

I find normal colour skin follow come more attractive than the bleached skin we have become used to seeing now

So if it is “man” you are doing it for men like me do not care. Stop wearing hair, stop bleaching skin.

This is your opinion, which doesn't count in the eyes of so many Nigerian men.......

2 Likes

Re: Sebastine Oiwoh: Bleaching Creams Can Cause Cancer, Kidney Disease, Cataracts by LINTUNE(m): 7:01am On Jun 25, 2022
Blacckrod:
WTF cry
Re: Sebastine Oiwoh: Bleaching Creams Can Cause Cancer, Kidney Disease, Cataracts by showafrica(m): 7:11am On Jun 25, 2022
Itzurboi:
Why do i think the message is for ekweremadu's daughter...

I think too... I have also noticed those who bleach there skin suffer organ failures more than natural skin people.

1 Like

Re: Sebastine Oiwoh: Bleaching Creams Can Cause Cancer, Kidney Disease, Cataracts by Majesty33(m): 7:11am On Jun 25, 2022
Dermatologists are indirectly saying Sonia Ekweremadu's kidney diseases is as a result of her bleaching cream.

2 Likes

Re: Sebastine Oiwoh: Bleaching Creams Can Cause Cancer, Kidney Disease, Cataracts by toprealman: 7:19am On Jun 25, 2022
helinues:

They cover themselves with tattoos instead....same complex issue.
Re: Sebastine Oiwoh: Bleaching Creams Can Cause Cancer, Kidney Disease, Cataracts by Manofsteel2013(m): 7:19am On Jun 25, 2022
Some people thought they are wise, but for me, they are fool
Re: Sebastine Oiwoh: Bleaching Creams Can Cause Cancer, Kidney Disease, Cataracts by toprealman: 7:21am On Jun 25, 2022
Itzurboi:
Why do i think the message is for ekweremadu's daughter...
It is called window of opportunity defined as the short period of time within which some action can be taken that will achieve a desired outcome.
This is the best time to raise as much publicity about this issue now that a high profile case is involved. Hopefully, the people involved will learn and make necessary adjustment.

1 Like

Re: Sebastine Oiwoh: Bleaching Creams Can Cause Cancer, Kidney Disease, Cataracts by haggai247: 7:22am On Jun 25, 2022
Mj suffered from vitiligo which was given him patches in all his body after that he had an accident with fire when doing advertisment for PepsiCo that burn his hair and scalp from then baba started facelift nose lift everything transplant was a go to the extent the drugs make him look and talk like women.
He was tired and they were working hi like a banshee so he killed the bucket after calling Tony motola a devil.

1 Like

Re: Sebastine Oiwoh: Bleaching Creams Can Cause Cancer, Kidney Disease, Cataracts by Goldbw122(m): 7:36am On Jun 25, 2022
Them go hear, nope
Re: Sebastine Oiwoh: Bleaching Creams Can Cause Cancer, Kidney Disease, Cataracts by NigeriaIsDoomed: 7:38am On Jun 25, 2022
helinues:

I swear! That is why the white see us as monkeys because we have no self worth. I wish the government of Nigeria could ban those chemicals.
Re: Sebastine Oiwoh: Bleaching Creams Can Cause Cancer, Kidney Disease, Cataracts by 79733139(m): 7:38am On Jun 25, 2022
Angel55555:

Exactly, the Internet is free just Google it, he had a skin disorder

Bleaching is still not recommended by doctors as a treatment for vitiligo... MJ wanted to be caucasian, as he had surgery on his his nose several times.
Re: Sebastine Oiwoh: Bleaching Creams Can Cause Cancer, Kidney Disease, Cataracts by favour32(m): 7:42am On Jun 25, 2022
I see one,..R-O-Y-G-B-I-V nai she get.

1 Like

Re: Sebastine Oiwoh: Bleaching Creams Can Cause Cancer, Kidney Disease, Cataracts by OGwales(m): 7:45am On Jun 25, 2022
How I wished, Akwa Ibom people will listen.
Re: Sebastine Oiwoh: Bleaching Creams Can Cause Cancer, Kidney Disease, Cataracts by compton11(m): 7:45am On Jun 25, 2022
wilcox:

This story about MJ wanting to be white is absolutely wrong, he was suffering from a particular disease that gave him patches in his skin, so he had to bleach his skin.
na inferiority made MJ bleached not because of vitiligo.

Not only it bleached to white,he thinned his nose and always date and associated with whites people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sebastine Oiwoh: Bleaching Creams Can Cause Cancer, Kidney Disease, Cataracts by AndyCole16(m): 7:47am On Jun 25, 2022
Romanoff:

Nigerian men now bleach o.
Stop covering your face na embarassed embarassed

I dey quick vex ooo cheesy
Re: Sebastine Oiwoh: Bleaching Creams Can Cause Cancer, Kidney Disease, Cataracts by perestroika19: 7:52am On Jun 25, 2022
wilcox:

The story about MJ having vitiligo is revisionism. He actually wanted to look white for general acceptability

2 Likes

Re: Sebastine Oiwoh: Bleaching Creams Can Cause Cancer, Kidney Disease, Cataracts by NigeriaIsDoomed: 7:52am On Jun 25, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
I'm dark and beautiful nothing concern me with bleaching cream or cancer.
Black is beautiful so be proud of it. Only inferior, stinky and ugly things bleach but unfortunately God don't like ugly
Many of us guys would go for a dark girl anytime anyday before looking at those ugly things with their bleached skin.
They will never learn from what happened to micheal Jackson.

1 Like

Re: Sebastine Oiwoh: Bleaching Creams Can Cause Cancer, Kidney Disease, Cataracts by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 25, 2022
CSTRR:
There are three areas of surgery that would be in high demand in Nigeria now and in the future.

Nephrology for kidneys, Gastroenterology for liver and plastic surgery for slay queens.

Doctors abroad should come to Nigeria and create centers of excellence on either of these three areas.

They would make a fortune.

What causes liver disease?
Re: Sebastine Oiwoh: Bleaching Creams Can Cause Cancer, Kidney Disease, Cataracts by Gkemz: 7:55am On Jun 25, 2022
I respect every lady who doesn't succumb to the pressure of bleaching her skin.

3 Likes

Re: Sebastine Oiwoh: Bleaching Creams Can Cause Cancer, Kidney Disease, Cataracts by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 25, 2022
perestroika19:

The story about MJ having vitiligo is revisionism. He actually wanted to look white for general acceptability

It's not a story, it's true. Search the internet for pics. Vitiligo had started to appear on his hands, it's why he used to wear gloves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Government Should Ban Sports Betting Halls Over Coronavirus / Aju Mbaise A Natural Remedy For Bellyfat / COVID-19: Members Of Ramaphosa's Team Evacuated From Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.