Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most (8916 Views)

Which Musical Instrument Do You Enjoy Most When Listening To Music? / DOWNLOAD: DJ AB - Love The Way You Lie (video + Audio) / Hymnsolfas.com: Easy Way To Learn To Play Hymns On Any Musical Instrument (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Sprints3: 11:13am On Jul 15, 2023
Clitoris.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Max207(m): 11:13am On Jul 15, 2023
Whistle
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by WEALTHYLADYTIME(f): 11:13am On Jul 15, 2023
ok
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Emperormartin(m): 11:14am On Jul 15, 2023
Violin🎻

But I want someone that will teach me as I have huge interest in learning it
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Broveens42(m): 11:14am On Jul 15, 2023
Violin, because of its 'crying' sound. Very unique that when you play violin sound of a keyboard, it isn't the same. Never! grin

3 Likes

Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by femijay8271(m): 11:14am On Jul 15, 2023
Agbamole and Konga... I love to drum this in the presence of thy Lord.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by meobizy(f): 11:16am On Jul 15, 2023
The human voice. It entertained humans for centuries and will continue to do so.

3 Likes

Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Dididrumz(m): 11:16am On Jul 15, 2023
Check my name 😁
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Emperormartin(m): 11:17am On Jul 15, 2023
Offpoint1:
Local flute and drums, it's African and gives me sense belonging.
You're there...

Ojaflute is on course

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Broveens42(m): 11:19am On Jul 15, 2023
HEBEI:
Oja!!!

The sound is spiritual.

Yaa
Also Strings are thought to be spiritual by mystics. It is often believed they use it to chase away demons...lol
Strings like harp, violin, viola etc
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by aklid(m): 11:19am On Jul 15, 2023
Guitar then
Piano
That’s all

1 Like

Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by bluefilm: 11:19am On Jul 15, 2023
Holluwatarhyor:
I love playing the piano,but when I see some guys running minor pentatonic scales on
the piano,I use to be wowed,they make me love the piano the more.

I also love playing the drumset,many do think this is the easiest to learn because anyone can just get on it and start hitting with sticks,but when you see professionals on drumset,you will love it.

I love bass guitar the most,but I can't play it

Many do say the trumpet is more difficult to learn than the saxophone,but saxophone is rated over the trumpet.

So which of the musical instrument do you love playing or like seeing instrumentalists play..

And which is the easiest to learn,I know many will choose the drumset as the easiest to learn.

I love AK47 the most.

The rat-a-tat sound it makes speaks volume.
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by MissOpe(f): 11:20am On Jul 15, 2023
Gongon...

The way it makes 'komole' when beaten gives me therapy in my body ,soul and spirit ....

1 Like

Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Emperormartin(m): 11:20am On Jul 15, 2023
Adjovi:
I can play piano,violin, flute no one thought me how to play them tho.

But you see the Harp, there's something about that instrument, the sound is just heavenly, now I know why God loved David so much in the Bible. I'll love to learn the Harp tho
Anyone that can play harp is super intelligent.

I consider that man David as a highly intelligent man on his times

3 Likes

Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Pat081: 11:20am On Jul 15, 2023
I love everything since I see baba 70 use to play it fela
Holluwatarhyor:
I love playing the piano,but when I see some guys running minor pentatonic scales on

I also love playing the drumset,many do think this is the easiest to learn because anyone can just get on it and start hitting with sticks,but when you see professionals on drumset,you will love it.

Many do say the trumpet is more difficult to learn than the saxophone,but saxophone is rated over the trumpet.

So which of the musical instrument do you love playing or like seeing instrumentalists play..

And which is the easiest to learn,I know many will choose the drumset as the easiest to learn.
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Emperormartin(m): 11:22am On Jul 15, 2023
What musical instrument do Muslims play
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Myhaven: 11:23am On Jul 15, 2023
Is keyboard, piano and organ the same instrument?
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by muzically(m): 11:24am On Jul 15, 2023
I've finished playing the piano. nothing remain.
from jazz to classical to makossa name it. since 1998

1 Like

Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Adjovi: 11:25am On Jul 15, 2023
Emperormartin:

Anyone that can play harp is super intelligent.

I consider that man David as a highly intelligent man on his times

I believe of you can play the piano you will be able to play the harp. It's arrangements of strings probably similar to plucking on violin or string instruments. I just love the sound of that instrument, there's no way you go use am worship God wey God no go listen to you. Watch on YouTube those who play its just amazing
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Neddstark: 11:25am On Jul 15, 2023
The voice. 👨🏿‍🎤
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by sunnymighty(m): 11:26am On Jul 15, 2023
If you can teach my children how to play the Piano and you resident around Sango, Tollgate or Ijoko. Pls quote me.
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by SyrusdeHansome(m): 11:26am On Jul 15, 2023
I play keyboard, bass nd lead guiter but the piano is my favourite. If i were 2b a bad boy the number of girls i'd rubbish because of musical instrument 4 too plenty to count.
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by TyroneP(m): 11:26am On Jul 15, 2023
Paino
Holluwatarhyor:

Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by rowosky(m): 11:27am On Jul 15, 2023
Yo
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Thomasankara(m): 11:27am On Jul 15, 2023
[/color]I love bass guitar the most,but I have flair for violin players,cos they look noble while playing it[color=#770077]
Holluwatarhyor:

Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Kukutenla: 11:28am On Jul 15, 2023
Emperormartin:
What musical instrument do Muslims play
Bombs
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Emperormartin(m): 11:29am On Jul 15, 2023
Kukutenla:

Bombs
Hahaha
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Akaegwu(m): 11:33am On Jul 15, 2023
Myhaven:
Is keyboard, piano and organ the same instrument?
No
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Ralph117: 11:36am On Jul 15, 2023
I’m a drummer
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Akaegwu(m): 11:37am On Jul 15, 2023
muzically:
I've finished playing the piano. nothing remain.
from jazz to classical to makossa name it. since 1998
Try the organ with pedals. You will understand the difference

1 Like

Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by foxxydude: 11:38am On Jul 15, 2023
The electric keyboard 👍
It's the most versatile musical instrument

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Kukutenla: 11:39am On Jul 15, 2023
Akaegwu:
No
Explain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

[video] D’banj – "Shoulda" / Olamide YBNL Album Review + Album Download / Flavour N'abania Drops New Single, Titles It Baby Okwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.