Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,212 members, 7,815,233 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most (8921 Views)

Which Musical Instrument Do You Enjoy Most When Listening To Music? / DOWNLOAD: DJ AB - Love The Way You Lie (video + Audio) / Hymnsolfas.com: Easy Way To Learn To Play Hymns On Any Musical Instrument (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by MightySparrow: 12:25pm On Jul 15, 2023
Lead and bass guitar.

They are sweet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by 18wheeler: 12:26pm On Jul 15, 2023
The guitar, acoustic guitar.
I love string instruments generally
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Georgejeez: 12:27pm On Jul 15, 2023
G-Strings shocked sad
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Vatod(m): 12:28pm On Jul 15, 2023
Fela
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 15, 2023
The flute. It speaks to the Soul.

1 Like

Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 15, 2023
MightySparrow:
Lead and bass guitar.

They are sweet.
Yeah mate. You got that!
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Enskynelson(m): 12:36pm On Jul 15, 2023
Holluwatarhyor:
nice,it's kind of difficult to learn,I prefer bass guitar
I thought bass guitar was the easiest until I saw Victor Wooten!
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Bukola94: 12:41pm On Jul 15, 2023
Padipadi:
Piano abi na organ or keyboard. The king of all instruments. Even if you no get drum, some organs have drums and other musical instruments that are embedded there. In fact, keyboard, piano abi na organ is almost the same as accordion.🪗 They have so much similarities and the difference is that one is placed down while the other is hanged on the body to be played. But Nigerians have condemned accordion players to CAC pastors or people of Evan Ojo Ade or Niyi Oladokun ministry. Cos of their nwafun-wafun, pafun-fun-fun sounds like end time trumpet movies. People see their users as old school instrumentalists.

But a times, I v soft spot for talking drum, jax (drum set) guitar and violin.
Na that guitar one boy called Richard take fûck 3 girls for my dept back in university days. You no girls are gullible naa. Till now, you fit fûck dem with N100 coke & N100 indomie, how much more guitar of N70K, N100K+.

Saxophone and trumpet are for people with strong head.
You go blow, head go swell like nylon filled with water. Life shouldn't be that hard. And the one I hate most is flute. It brings headache. That's why I no too like that ojapiano music by Kcee. It suppose be ojaflute cos na flute dey sound there like Nollywood film soundtrack.
LOL! kai, dat guy dat Fk 3girls for ur department na badoo gang. There is God ooo, I wey no fvck girls that ask me to dash them my BB&Symbian phone back then, my guys called me Simp! Mumu guy, I will just smile and shake head.
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Akaegwu(m): 12:42pm On Jul 15, 2023
Kukutenla:

But they are played same way and have same number of keys
picture 1 grand piano. Pic 2. Electronic piano. Pic 3. Electronic keyboard. Pic 4. Electronic Organ

1 Like

Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by FirmTR(m): 12:48pm On Jul 15, 2023
Holluwatarhyor:

So which of the musical instrument do you love playing or like seeing instrumentalists play..

Accordion is my favorite. I wish I could have one and learn how to play it.. It's so amazing listening to it.. 😊

Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by akaahs(m): 12:51pm On Jul 15, 2023
The guitar especially bass and drums but they all left me as i leave them to focus on school that time. My greatest regret
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by kaceylove21(m): 12:51pm On Jul 15, 2023
My love for talking drum no be here

Still learning tho but I can play it very well
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Padipadi(m): 12:54pm On Jul 15, 2023
Bukola94:
LOL! kai, dat guy dat Fk 3girls for ur department na badoo gang. There is God ooo, I wey no fvck girls that ask me to dash them my BB&Symbian phone back then, my guys called me Simp! Mumu guy, I will just smile and shake head.
Chai!
You missed those opportunities o. Those girls are so mean if you dey toast dem brotherly but if you can entice them with items, they ll be your pussy for life.

1 Like

Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Akaegwu(m): 12:54pm On Jul 15, 2023
kaceylove21:
My love for talking drum no be here

Still learning tho but I can play it very well
I believe you. It's for talkatives..
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by EriMma1: 1:11pm On Jul 15, 2023
Piano but it has to be handled by a pro for me to enjoy it. Not the do re mi players that will just make the whole thing frustrating.

Then the drums. Those contemporary American style of drumming in gospel songs like " I'm not thinking about the sight" and the "my hallelujah belongs to you ". Mehnnn... Those songs and many in that line ( though old) are the real beats.
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by electromide05(m): 1:17pm On Jul 15, 2023
I love playing the Pipe Organ... The master of all musical instruments....

1 Like

Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by ReacherSaidNoth: 1:18pm On Jul 15, 2023
Cello and violin combo is orgasmic.

1 Like

Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Kukutenla: 1:23pm On Jul 15, 2023
Akaegwu:
No. Piano always start from 76 - 88 keys. Electronic keyboard can start from 22 keys for midi control used in studios to 88 keys. Most widely used is between 61 - 88 keys. The organ keyboard is called manual. It stats with one manual (ie without pedal board). Mine organ with half pedals. Full organ without two manuals. (one for hands 👐 I one for legs). Three manuals, 4 manuals etc. In full organ, you play the bass line with your foot while the hands 👐 play other parts. Ogan is very complex in nature. It comes with 61 keys in each manual
Wow
Thanx
The organ is sure complex
How do you play 4 manuals with just two hands and two feet
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Bukola94: 1:25pm On Jul 15, 2023
I like guitar and piano, king Sunny Ade make me & Kay like guitars when growing up. A south south guy make me to like piano. I like Michael Jackson so much, karaoke musical instruments. MJ dance steps & moves and message, voice make me WAW!WOW! , no musicians, popstars like him till date. Mj,Fela,Bob Marley/2Pac,2baba,Dbanj,Psquare,Brandy,Shakira,Alicia keys,Rihana ,Celine Dion, Beyonce ,Late.Ayinde Barrister and one black man from America & white singers( He featured in WE ARE THE WORLD music ). Hon.mention Usher and Chris Brown, please pardon me, I didn't mention the grand Ma that Burna boy featured in the Grammy singles,Sza&aunty Tiwa. NB: not in any order, I just mentioned the ones that come to my head. Hope you all are having a nice weekend

1 Like

Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Virusvetty: 1:30pm On Jul 15, 2023
The sound of correct lead guitar in gospel music makes my heart merry

1 Like

Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Dada4me: 1:37pm On Jul 15, 2023
Keyboard, it's a fusion of every other musical instruments
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by 21NAUGHTYUTY(m): 1:42pm On Jul 15, 2023
I can't play any instrument😳. Funny enough I want to go into the music industry...
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Frontdude(m): 1:42pm On Jul 15, 2023
Violin 🎻
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Akaegwu(m): 1:55pm On Jul 15, 2023
Kukutenla:

Wow
Thanx
The organ is sure complex
How do you play 4 manuals with just two hands and two feet
Each of the manual housed different voices. The great voices and swell voices. You can combine with right or left hand. Some music piece specify what to use in different parts of the script.
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Akaegwu(m): 2:02pm On Jul 15, 2023
electromide05:
I love playing the Pipe Organ... The master of all musical instruments....
You buried ⚰ it. The sound is heaven on earth

1 Like

Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by KyrianOkeke(m): 2:05pm On Jul 15, 2023
Bass Guitar, followed by drum.
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by RaphaellaDD(f): 2:05pm On Jul 15, 2023
I don't play any instruments (not even primary school flute 🤣) but I LOVE the sounds of the piano, violin and cello.

The cello's sound is just heavenly and then if all 3 are played together, it always sounds like perfection!
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by RaphaellaDD(f): 2:06pm On Jul 15, 2023
ReacherSaidNoth:
Cello and violin combo is orgasmic.

This!!!
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by jkingx(m): 2:30pm On Jul 15, 2023
I play the piano/keyboard and the guitar (acoustic and electric/lead) but I'm more proficient on the piano yet it sometimes seems I love the acoustic guitar more; there is just something magical about playing the acoustic guitar finger l.
See, these two instruments can accompany themselves or/accompany a singer at the same time wether played by the singer or someone else. That's the most beautiful thing about them. I don't know of any other instruments that can accompany themselves except perhaps a harp.
Many believe the piano is the hardest instrument to learn but the bonus side is that it's also the easiest to learn music theory on which make learning other instruments thereafter easier.
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by kaceylove21(m): 2:31pm On Jul 15, 2023
Am sure really sure you are among the talkative dude
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by naijapikin2(m): 2:38pm On Jul 15, 2023
I believe the general name is piano, but I call it keyboard.

I'm still learning f# on the keyboard.
Still got a long way to go.

But I play the drums
I'll be a. Master on the keyboard some day.

Wish me luck, not speed o.
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Kukutenla: 2:48pm On Jul 15, 2023
Akaegwu:
Each of the manual housed different voices. The great voices and swell voices. You can combine with right or left hand. Some music piece specify what to use in different parts of the script.
This means music is really complex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olamide YBNL Album Review + Album Download / Flavour N'abania Drops New Single, Titles It Baby Okwu / I Need Free Online Gospel Music Download Sites Like 4shared And Esnips

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.