Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,212 members, 7,815,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most (8920 Views)

Which Musical Instrument Do You Enjoy Most When Listening To Music? / DOWNLOAD: DJ AB - Love The Way You Lie (video + Audio) / Hymnsolfas.com: Easy Way To Learn To Play Hymns On Any Musical Instrument (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by ignisaqua(f): 3:15pm On Jul 15, 2023
Tuba,,only played by the strong.
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by richboy7(m): 3:17pm On Jul 15, 2023
The flute
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Randomgist(m): 3:24pm On Jul 15, 2023
Piano, acoustic guitar amd bazz
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Juliearth(f): 4:11pm On Jul 15, 2023
Holluwatarhyor:
I love playing the piano,but when I see some guys running minor pentatonic scales on
the piano,I use to be wowed,they make me love the piano the more.

I also love playing the drumset,many do think this is the easiest to learn because anyone can just get on it and start hitting with sticks,but when you see professionals on drumset,you will love it.

I love bass guitar the most,but I can't play it

Many do say the trumpet is more difficult to learn than the saxophone,but saxophone is rated over the trumpet.

So which of the musical instrument do you love playing or like seeing instrumentalists play..

And which is the easiest to learn,I know many will choose the drumset as the easiest to learn.

I would say the piano and bass guitar.
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Wkaay(m): 4:13pm On Jul 15, 2023
Gan gan
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Dskillful(m): 5:33pm On Jul 15, 2023
Keyboard 🎹 and bass guitar 🎸
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Akpan107(m): 5:46pm On Jul 15, 2023
Moneyboyz:
Muslims will say it's haram. Una fit ban me for this one again.
Yet, Musical instruments were played in their prophets house...
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by tolumizzy(m): 5:53pm On Jul 15, 2023
Talking Drum
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by DeGLORIOUS: 7:29pm On Jul 15, 2023
Hawaian guitar and bass guitar but unfortunately, I can't play any
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by kunleiky(m): 8:28pm On Jul 15, 2023
NACE13:

Nice one, sir. I just love the Acoustic or Spanish guitar because of Antonio Banderas and Spanish flamenco music and dance.
But I'm left-handed - The person I was learning from was finding it difficult trying to teach me.
Yesso
Initially thought of learning it on my own but the time frame will be longer.
Early next year, I will go to the pros to take lessons.
The guitar is just lying somewhere there
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by placeofallure(f): 11:00pm On Jul 15, 2023
I love bass guitar the most. It drives the music, it's like the soul of the song, be giving you crazy joyful moments. Go listen to Joyous Celebration's Hakuna Zvinorema, the bassist was a joy to listen to.

My husband is a multi-instrumentalist. He plays the Lead guitar, the bass, the keyboard and drums; his major being the guitars. Despite the fact that we have guitars and keyboards at home, I've not been able to learn any. I can fiddle a few notes on the keyboard though, play some hymnals that's all. But I can do vocals unto professional levels grin
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by AfonjaPriest: 11:01pm On Jul 15, 2023
I love the violin. It is sexy, especially when it is being played by beautiful ladies.
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by mkoabiola: 1:20am On Jul 16, 2023
Keyboard na baba
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by udede(m): 1:32am On Jul 16, 2023
I play the bass.
I really love the violin and the sax but i have not met some one to teach me
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Badb0y4lyf(m): 1:38am On Jul 16, 2023
For me it’s the Omele and Shekere

Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Ikukuudo: 1:55am On Jul 16, 2023
Local flute (oja)

I used to love trumpet until I tried teaching myself then the love died.
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Fantazy(m): 9:06am On Jul 16, 2023
I want to learn to play the drum set and the piano.
So help me God
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Johel(m): 9:42am On Jul 16, 2023
Holluwatarhyor:
I love playing the piano,but when I see some guys running minor pentatonic scales on
the piano,I use to be wowed,they make me love the piano the more.

I also love playing the drumset,many do think this is the easiest to learn because anyone can just get on it and start hitting with sticks,but when you see professionals on drumset,you will love it.

I love bass guitar the most,but I can't play it

Many do say the trumpet is more difficult to learn than the saxophone,but saxophone is rated over the trumpet.

So which of the musical instrument do you love playing or like seeing instrumentalists play..

And which is the easiest to learn,I know many will choose the drumset as the easiest to learn.

Drums and guitars
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Hardey33: 10:50am On Jul 16, 2023
Keyboard all the way
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by NonsoNna(m): 3:04pm On Jul 16, 2023
I can play all the instruments you listed above very very well except trumpet and saxophone. I don’t really fancy it but if I put more interest in it I will learn it perfectly
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Tharealisrael(m): 2:35am On Jul 17, 2023
Harmoinica...i so much love it when it's played with microphone the feedback is glorious to me..especially single notes.
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Exceed15: 7:17pm On Jul 17, 2023
I love strings
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by SingerBecky(f): 3:24pm On Jul 19, 2023
This Chinese violin that has horse head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olamide YBNL Album Review + Album Download / Flavour N'abania Drops New Single, Titles It Baby Okwu / I Need Free Online Gospel Music Download Sites Like 4shared And Esnips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.