Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most (8917 Views)

Which Musical Instrument Do You Enjoy Most When Listening To Music? / DOWNLOAD: DJ AB - Love The Way You Lie (video + Audio) / Hymnsolfas.com: Easy Way To Learn To Play Hymns On Any Musical Instrument (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by kunleiky(m): 11:40am On Jul 15, 2023
Guitar o
I even just bought one now, and I want to learn how to play it

3 Likes

Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 15, 2023
Akaegwu:
Try the organ with pedals. You will understand the difference

Abi. Most people are not aware of organs because they are ancient and more complicated
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Ayobeck(m): 11:42am On Jul 15, 2023
I don't even know none.only things I know is mathematics.i just pray make God took dat mathematics away from my brain..d mathematics wan turn to mad in street wen walking or driving even when I sleep...maybe if I could know one of this instrument dis can drive my mindset away from d mathematics
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Agugbadin: 11:44am On Jul 15, 2023
Electric guitar like that of Angus Young of ACDC

1 Like

Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Akaegwu(m): 11:47am On Jul 15, 2023
Rayban25:

Abi. Most people are not aware of organs because they are ancient and more complicated
They are not accient but rather costly. Used full pedal is over 5 million Naira for the electric organ. New one's from 12 million. Pipe organ from 40 million. No be moi moi
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by mayorkul(m): 11:48am On Jul 15, 2023
Talking drum

1 Like

Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 15, 2023
Akaegwu:
They are not accient but rather costly. Used full pedal is over 5 million Naira for the electric organ. New one's from 12 million. Pipe organ from 40 million. No be moi moi

I said ancient organs that use pipes that go way back for reference purposes I'm not even talking about the modern day ones . Because mostly indomie generation know only the electric keyboard
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by ignisaqua(f): 11:52am On Jul 15, 2023
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool KEYBOARD...

If u de close to wer all dis KEYBOARDIST them de play and u come de SMOKE WEED, the highness go de enter well..

U go reason well. at that moment u fit de reason how to become a BILLIONAIRE in 3sc...

WEED is my RELATIONSHIP and MOTIVATION

WEED is my LOCATION and RELOCATION

WEED is the REPARATION to my EXAMINATION

WEED is the CALCULATION to my EXAMINATION

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Just that I love your John wick themed profile.
I guess u ve seen chapter 4. Keanu is such a humble soul to chat with on Instagram,but he deleted the profile after a short while,,,

2 Likes

Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by aywagze(m): 11:54am On Jul 15, 2023
Cello ..a spectacular instrument. my love for it is extraterrestrial πŸ˜‰

2 Likes

Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by folake4u(f): 11:54am On Jul 15, 2023
The Piano. I used to be good playing this musical instrument during my childhood. embarassed

I can still play Flute and Harmonica. cheesy I just need little practice to remember and I'm good again.

1 Like

Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Emdebby2: 11:56am On Jul 15, 2023
Violin
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Akaegwu(m): 11:57am On Jul 15, 2023
Kukutenla:

Explain
A piano is a percussion instrument, whereas an organ is a woodwind instrument meaning that they produce very different sounds when played. A piano can only sound like a piano, however, an organ can be altered to sound like a variety of woodwind and reed instruments.. Electronic keyboard can produce both sound. They can't produce 100% of different original grand piano sound or organ sounds

1 Like

Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Kukutenla: 11:59am On Jul 15, 2023
Akaegwu:
A piano is a percussion instrument, whereas an organ is a woodwind instrument meaning that they produce very different sounds when played. A piano can only sound like a piano, however, an organ can be altered to sound like a variety of woodwind and reed instruments.. Electronic keyboard can produce both sound. They can't produce 100% of different original grand piano and sound or organ sounds
But they are played same way and have same number of keys
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Boogyman557: 12:01pm On Jul 15, 2023
ignisaqua:

Just that I love your John wick themed profile.
I guess u ve seen chapter 4. Keanu is such a humble soul to chat with on Instagram,but he deleted the profile after a short while,,,
Holly Gram cool Thanks MAN..

yeah I have seen the chapter 4.. what an incredible movie..

Although I don't think JOHN WICK died..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by spencekat(m): 12:01pm On Jul 15, 2023
Piano/Organ
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Goalnaldo(m): 12:05pm On Jul 15, 2023
Piano. All other musical instruments can be embedded in it.
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 15, 2023
Kukutenla:

That dosent change the fact that they are still different. In organ you still use your feet to play and the sound sustains better
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by fmsmartlinks: 12:06pm On Jul 15, 2023
[quote author=3verblazing post=114132539]The guitar ...( Lead)[/quote you must be Guru
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Kukutenla: 12:07pm On Jul 15, 2023
Rayban25:

That dosent change the fact that they are still different. In organ you still use your feet to play and the sound sustains better
Only organ has pedal?
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by dannex4adx(m): 12:08pm On Jul 15, 2023
Holluwatarhyor:
I love playing the piano,but when I see some guys running minor pentatonic scales on
the piano,I use to be wowed,they make me love the piano the more.

I also love playing the drumset,many do think this is the easiest to learn because anyone can just get on it and start hitting with sticks,but when you see professionals on drumset,you will love it.

I love bass guitar the most,but I can't play it

Many do say the trumpet is more difficult to learn than the saxophone,but saxophone is rated over the trumpet.

So which of the musical instrument do you love playing or like seeing instrumentalists play..

And which is the easiest to learn,I know many will choose the drumset as the easiest to learn.

Saxophone 🎷
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by NACE13: 12:10pm On Jul 15, 2023
kunleiky:
Guitar o
I even just bought one now, and I want to learn how to play it

Nice one, sir. I just love the Acoustic or Spanish guitar because of Antonio Banderas and Spanish flamenco music and dance.
But I'm left-handed - The person I was learning from was finding it difficult trying to teach me.

1 Like

Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 15, 2023
Trumpet. I love the sound of trumpet.
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Myhaven: 12:13pm On Jul 15, 2023
Akaegwu:
A piano is a percussion instrument, whereas an organ is a woodwind instrument meaning that they produce very different sounds when played. A piano can only sound like a piano, however, an organ can be altered to sound like a variety of woodwind and reed instruments.. Electronic keyboard can produce both sound. They can't produce 100% of different original grand piano sound or organ sounds
Thank you
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Jsucre(m): 12:14pm On Jul 15, 2023
Gangan
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Akaegwu(m): 12:15pm On Jul 15, 2023
Kukutenla:

No. Piano always start from 76 - 88 keys. Electronic keyboard can start from 22 keys for midi control used in studios to 88 keys. Most widely used is between 61 - 88 keys. The organ keyboard is called manual. It stats with one manual (ie without pedal board). Mine organ with half pedals. Full organ without two manuals. (one for hands πŸ‘ I one for legs). Three manuals, 4 manuals etc. In full organ, you play the bass line with your foot while the hands πŸ‘ play other parts. Ogan is very complex in nature. It comes with 61 keys in each manual

2 Likes

Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by BigDawsNet: 12:15pm On Jul 15, 2023
I love drumset..
Also love guitar... Don willam made me love it

2 Likes

Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 15, 2023
I play all 🎹 but I love all the other accompanied instruments
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 15, 2023
Patlawren:
Trumpet. I love the sound of trumpet.
prepare when angel πŸ˜‡ Micheal blows it
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by RoadMozart(m): 12:20pm On Jul 15, 2023
I love the Cello, sax and violin. Especially when they're in the hands of a pro. I have a keyboard but no teacher

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Streetmovement(m): 12:21pm On Jul 15, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I grew up playing the drums, back then we use to compete in church for who's gonna come out top performer and be nominated the overall drummer of the church but my stubborn cousin and friend no allow me shine cuz they were equally has good as me, our mentor didn't know who to choose from because we all had our unique way of getting the audience to stand on their feet when we mount the drums, so it was hard for the church cuz they had to deal with 3 extremely good drummers all at once grin

But as time passed by everybody started falling in love with something different, I went to school and I stopped playing the drums when I got back my cousin was ahead of me by far and my friend (our friend) lost interest gradually, maybe because there was no competition anymore so he opted for the saxophone and he's a don now, well as for my cousin he nor too dey play again like before, while me on the Other hand fell in love with the Guitar, be it bass or lead, but I never still sabi play am till now, hustle no gree grin

So my favorite instrument right now is Guitar in general cool
Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Bigseven(m): 12:22pm On Jul 15, 2023
This picture speaks better for me

1 Like

Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by Tywo2018: 12:23pm On Jul 15, 2023
The Hawaiian cords

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

[video] D’banj – "Shoulda" / Olamide YBNL Album Review + Album Download / Flavour N'abania Drops New Single, Titles It Baby Okwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.