Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu (71995 Views)

FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested / Saraki Celebrates Victory Over Return Of His Houses. Thanks Judiciary, others / 'U Are Looking 4 Another Belle':fani Kayode Gushes As His Wife Flaunts Her Shape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu by Trexnemesis(m): 9:39pm On Jun 25, 2022
Frigga13:
Yoruba can’t never do without igbos ... is it loved hidden in hate grin

Fani hyping this woman after all intense attack and counter .

E go still sup..

No go lose guard like this for a woman .. ask Samson the strongest and Solomon the wisest

For Jesus carefully avoided them in his 12..

When is he decamping to Pdp..

Igbo ladies like Yoruba "demons" too much. Issorite, why she run come back?
Re: Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu by DCatt: 10:11pm On Jun 25, 2022
Ha! Fanikayode will soon die. The smart woman has gone back to take what she forgot, his life that is!
Re: Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu by DearGorgeous(f): 10:26pm On Jun 25, 2022
That's why I usually don't get involved in people's relationship affairs, especially those that have a child or children between them.
Re: Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu by latolz: 12:44am On Jun 26, 2022
I still don't understand the Stupidity of expression
Re: Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu by Greazyman99: 4:13am On Jun 26, 2022
Thinkam:
This guy is bipolar. The girl self is bipolar

I'm happy about the reconciliation, and wish the Kayode's all the best
Re: Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu by daisyyyy: 4:37am On Jun 26, 2022
Re: Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu by jogojogo: 4:44am On Jun 26, 2022
Re: Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu by Nobody: 4:57am On Jun 26, 2022
She was probably forced to return because he was not giving her access to their children.
Hope they truly reconcile their differences.
Re: Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu by Nwokos: 5:33am On Jun 26, 2022
[quote author=Gory12 post=1141povergy was what caused the problem, hunger and frustration nearly kill Ffk, then the wife could not be humble as she whatches goes dry, hence thier quarrel, FFk desperately move to apc is for stomach infrastructure, now that he is being paid and share the loot, you can see what am seeing
Re: Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu by effido666: 11:07am On Jun 26, 2022
Health360:
How many wives FFK DEY MARRY SELF?
Go ask senator Ned
Re: Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 26, 2022
effido666:
Go ask senator Ned
But Ned isn't Christian nah grin
Re: Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu by effido666: 11:36pm On Jun 26, 2022
Yea but in dat aspect he performs more than the Muslims
Health360:
But Ned isn't Christian nah grin
Re: Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 27, 2022
effido666:
Yea but in dat aspect he performs more than the Muslims
I think Muslims marries as Many wives as they can feed kiss
Re: Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu by PumpumPrince: 2:17pm On Jun 28, 2022
Nickymezor:
Hmmm, interesting, how nice

Please can i chop kiss i beg? smiley
Re: Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu by effido666: 5:18am On Jul 02, 2022
Health360:
I think Muslims marries as Many wives as they can feed kiss
Do u knw d Ned I'm talking of ? undecided.......if u knw him u wil knw dat feeding his wives is not a problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case / Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram / Why Do DSS Carry Sophisticated Weapons Than Our Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.