Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Family Suspects Foul Play As Akwa Ibom Man Dies After Meal With Lover - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Family Suspects Foul Play As Akwa Ibom Man Dies After Meal With Lover (47631 Views)

Abasifreke John Jeremiah Death: Drowned Or Murdered? - Family Suspects Foul Play / How Usifo Ataga Was Killed - Family Suspects Conspiracy In His Murder / Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Suspects Foul Play As Akwa Ibom Man Dies After Meal With Lover by kenzysmith: 12:13pm On Jun 25, 2022
One thing I realize na Toto dey kill men. Me I son quit random pussy
Re: Family Suspects Foul Play As Akwa Ibom Man Dies After Meal With Lover by Elidrisy20: 12:13pm On Jun 25, 2022
Dangerous creatures
Re: Family Suspects Foul Play As Akwa Ibom Man Dies After Meal With Lover by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:13pm On Jun 25, 2022
TawTaw Matter na global Pandemic.......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Suspects Foul Play As Akwa Ibom Man Dies After Meal With Lover by godofuck231: 12:20pm On Jun 25, 2022
A woman would bury her secret by any means possible, her plots would be as dark as the darkest nights

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Suspects Foul Play As Akwa Ibom Man Dies After Meal With Lover by MrHighSea: 12:20pm On Jun 25, 2022
RIP Edwin King

This story keeps twisting.

What's going on?
Re: Family Suspects Foul Play As Akwa Ibom Man Dies After Meal With Lover by SarkinYarki: 12:22pm On Jun 25, 2022
saintjimos:
Summary please

The summary is stop eating your ex girlfriend food

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Family Suspects Foul Play As Akwa Ibom Man Dies After Meal With Lover by Promoter2: 12:22pm On Jun 25, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Family Suspects Foul Play As Akwa Ibom Man Dies After Meal With Lover by thaoriginator: 12:22pm On Jun 25, 2022
Chai
Re: Family Suspects Foul Play As Akwa Ibom Man Dies After Meal With Lover by GardenOfGod(m): 12:26pm On Jun 25, 2022
Jesus Christ! Edwin king is death? lipsrsealed
Re: Family Suspects Foul Play As Akwa Ibom Man Dies After Meal With Lover by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:32pm On Jun 25, 2022
If your ex called you for a delicious dinner. Don't come.
Re: Family Suspects Foul Play As Akwa Ibom Man Dies After Meal With Lover by saintdevo(m): 12:32pm On Jun 25, 2022
Which kind problem and wahala be this
Re: Family Suspects Foul Play As Akwa Ibom Man Dies After Meal With Lover by philexcel(m): 12:32pm On Jun 25, 2022
aumeehn:
Kullu Nafsin Za'ikatul Mauut (Every soul shall taste death)

They should free the woman, even if she is the one who killed him, a day will come when she will also join him in the hereafter.

Still not enough reason to kill people
Re: Family Suspects Foul Play As Akwa Ibom Man Dies After Meal With Lover by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 25, 2022
Food poisioning from improperly prepared food.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Suspects Foul Play As Akwa Ibom Man Dies After Meal With Lover by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 25, 2022
Abusadiq01:
TTC!

Igbo girls sef
Akwaibom na Igbo??
Ur brain need 2 be checked for calling Akwaibom Igbo state angry sad
Re: Family Suspects Foul Play As Akwa Ibom Man Dies After Meal With Lover by Chummynoni(m): 12:35pm On Jun 25, 2022
Now, it is obvious that the masses are truly the problem of this country, no one in the first page of this thread even read the article, yet commented horseshit, lol

1 Like

Re: Family Suspects Foul Play As Akwa Ibom Man Dies After Meal With Lover by chigator2: 12:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
Abusadiq01:
TTC!

Igbo girls sef

Illiterate northerner that knows nothing beyond sokoto.

Is It's an Igbo name ?
Re: Family Suspects Foul Play As Akwa Ibom Man Dies After Meal With Lover by ufotunang: 12:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
Do not trust your ex when she calls you back for the matter to be settled and to reconcile with you again...there is a hidden agenda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Suspects Foul Play As Akwa Ibom Man Dies After Meal With Lover by sylve11: 12:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
TimmyTen:
Some persons just came to this world to destroy souls and frustrate generations, Almighty God will not let us meet those kind of evil people in Jesus name. Amen.

YES. cool
Re: Family Suspects Foul Play As Akwa Ibom Man Dies After Meal With Lover by Rayd502(m): 12:38pm On Jun 25, 2022
I kept pondering when I read this story this morning..An able bodied man just died mysteriously like that.As at early April he was was posting stuffs on Facebook.

Life is ephemeral,Life is fleeting,life is short...The next minute is not assured.

May his gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Family Suspects Foul Play As Akwa Ibom Man Dies After Meal With Lover by ndicharlez: 12:40pm On Jun 25, 2022
Nonsense...

When he was busy fucking another man's wife in the name of mummy and son,he thought kama will not come after him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Suspects Foul Play As Akwa Ibom Man Dies After Meal With Lover by chukwuibuipob: 12:43pm On Jun 25, 2022
Delighted laps again sad.A pusi kal u,u rushed down to chop ur last meal sad.

Lesson to those of U that likes eating anywhere as if u haven't eaten the same food b4.
U go to any party, you'll go with bagco super sac to scoop food sad
Re: Family Suspects Foul Play As Akwa Ibom Man Dies After Meal With Lover by aumeehn: 12:43pm On Jun 25, 2022
philexcel:

Still not enough reason to kill people
where in my post did i justify what the lady is being suspected of? Whatever the family will do will never bring him back, his time is up likewise me and you, when our time is up, we will die. Know this and have peace.
Re: Family Suspects Foul Play As Akwa Ibom Man Dies After Meal With Lover by GardenOfGod(m): 12:45pm On Jun 25, 2022
Lewisjohnson:

Akwaibom na Igbo??
Ur brain need 2 be checked for calling Akwaibom Igbo state angry sad
Not Akwaibom but Akwa Ibom
Re: Family Suspects Foul Play As Akwa Ibom Man Dies After Meal With Lover by Poleski: 12:50pm On Jun 25, 2022
It is never a good idea to have any relationship with your ex. There's a genuine reason the person became your ex in the first place!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Suspects Foul Play As Akwa Ibom Man Dies After Meal With Lover by OdefaGirl(f): 12:55pm On Jun 25, 2022
DroppingLiquid:
The blured her face because na girl. They didn't even blur the victim because na guys. Just to show you guys will always be guilty even when they're victims.

Think before talking please. She's a suspect by the family not even the police nor the medical personnel. The guy is the victim already, so his picture can be shown but you can not do that to the girl, it's against the law.
Re: Family Suspects Foul Play As Akwa Ibom Man Dies After Meal With Lover by LIGHTROOM: 12:55pm On Jun 25, 2022
What type of meal, is it the one prepare in the kitchen or the one prepare under the duvet?

1 Like

Re: Family Suspects Foul Play As Akwa Ibom Man Dies After Meal With Lover by IamMobisola(f): 12:56pm On Jun 25, 2022
Kollins11:
Fear that useless gender but una no go hear.

Don't trust that useless gender but una no go hear.

I don't have any R. I. P to waste.

More Death to all simps
That same useless gender is the reason why you are in this world in the first place, the reason you have a life and the reason you type whatever hate from your heart on this place. For the same gender to be useless, you need to exit this world first.

2 Likes

Re: Family Suspects Foul Play As Akwa Ibom Man Dies After Meal With Lover by OdefaGirl(f): 12:59pm On Jun 25, 2022
Chummynoni:
Now, it is obvious that the masses are truly the problem of this country, no one in the first page of this thread even read the article, yet commented horseshit, lol

As in eeehhh...... So sickening, if you run down their comments you will know that half didn't read the body but the headline, quarter read 1st and 2nd paragraph, then concluded.... and the last quarter read but did not understand what they read or probably their hate for women did not allow them to reason.

Very disgusting.

2 Likes

Re: Family Suspects Foul Play As Akwa Ibom Man Dies After Meal With Lover by Vickho: 1:05pm On Jun 25, 2022
ndicharlez:
Nonsense...

When he was busy fucking another man's wife in the name of mummy and son,he thought kama will not come after him.
afo amediongo ufan ado?
Re: Family Suspects Foul Play As Akwa Ibom Man Dies After Meal With Lover by Vickho: 1:06pm On Jun 25, 2022
OdefaGirl:

As in eeehhh...... So sickening, if you run down their comments you will know that half didn't read the body but the headline, quarter read 1st and 2nd paragraph, then concluded.... and the last quarter read but did not understand what they read or probably their hate for women did not allow them to reason.

Very disgusting.
my friend shut up idiot and stop being stupid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Shows Off N1.2m Goods Her Staff Stole From Her Shop (pics/video) / Young Lady Found Dead In Abuja (photos) / I Want To Go Back To Prison To Rest – Lagos Thief (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.