Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Family Suspects Foul Play As Akwa Ibom Man Dies After Meal With Lover - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Family Suspects Foul Play As Akwa Ibom Man Dies After Meal With Lover (47618 Views)

Abasifreke John Jeremiah Death: Drowned Or Murdered? - Family Suspects Foul Play / How Usifo Ataga Was Killed - Family Suspects Conspiracy In His Murder / Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Suspects Foul Play As Akwa Ibom Man Dies After Meal With Lover by swissgoldenpro2: 1:08pm On Jun 25, 2022
This is Sad
Re: Family Suspects Foul Play As Akwa Ibom Man Dies After Meal With Lover by OdefaGirl(f): 1:09pm On Jun 25, 2022
Vickho:
my friend shut up idiot and stop being stupid

Look at FOOL......
Who gave you phone....oh, I forgot, your occupation has always been pickpocketing.
Disappear!!!!!
Re: Family Suspects Foul Play As Akwa Ibom Man Dies After Meal With Lover by nedekid: 1:12pm On Jun 25, 2022
Aniluvreal:
shocked

Smelling women pusssssssssy killing men from time immemorial
Akwa Ibo ie calabar chicks kongo no de smell oh, them de train them from small how to maintain am.
Them fit shine person now, 20 min later then come shine you and you no go notice. grin

Re: Family Suspects Foul Play As Akwa Ibom Man Dies After Meal With Lover by Blueeyedboi(m): 1:23pm On Jun 25, 2022
Jeeze!!!!...This is unbelievable..She's my friend on Facebook... I hope Justice is done... RIP to the dead...
Re: Family Suspects Foul Play As Akwa Ibom Man Dies After Meal With Lover by Sweetness2020(f): 1:28pm On Jun 25, 2022
Aniluvreal:
shocked

oga na from the smelling pusy you came to dis life, ur face and mouth don touch smelling pusy too
Re: Family Suspects Foul Play As Akwa Ibom Man Dies After Meal With Lover by Ijakumo1: 1:28pm On Jun 25, 2022
Excess love of pussy is what will kill most Nigerian men

1 Like

Re: Family Suspects Foul Play As Akwa Ibom Man Dies After Meal With Lover by Sweetness2020(f): 1:32pm On Jun 25, 2022
Aniluvreal:
shocked

na from the same smelling p you came out from, your face and mouth don touch smelling p too
Re: Family Suspects Foul Play As Akwa Ibom Man Dies After Meal With Lover by Vickho: 1:35pm On Jun 25, 2022
OdefaGirl:

Look at FOOL......
Who gave you phone....oh, I forgot, your occupation has always been pickpocketing.
Disappear!!!!!
and you just recently resurface and came back to nairaland to scam people again after how many months since your moniker was casted here by one guy after he created a thread and called you out for blocking him after he sent you 5k to send him data.
You disappeared as you couldn't defend yourself.
Now you don come back abi?
Are you not that she-male looking scammer from Imo state that claims to sell data here only to block them after they send you money.
This time around you'll be tracked and arrested soon
Re: Family Suspects Foul Play As Akwa Ibom Man Dies After Meal With Lover by Vickho: 1:36pm On Jun 25, 2022
Sweetness2020:
na from the same smelling p you came out from, your face and mouth don touch smelling p too
you just registered nairaland and you're already insulting people on your first comment.
see no allow make I reason your matter oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Suspects Foul Play As Akwa Ibom Man Dies After Meal With Lover by CASTOSVILLA(m): 1:38pm On Jun 25, 2022
Joclebs:

Ex girlfriend allegedly poisons Ex Boyfriend
Are you not mad. You definitely did not read the post. Stupid ma
Re: Family Suspects Foul Play As Akwa Ibom Man Dies After Meal With Lover by OdefaGirl(f): 1:43pm On Jun 25, 2022
Vickho:
and you just recently resurface and came back to nairaland to scam people again after how many months since your moniker was casted here by one guy after he created a thread and called you out for blocking him after he sent you 5k to send him data.
You disappeared as you couldn't defend yourself.
Now you don come back abi?
Are you not that she-male looking scammer from Imo state that claims to sell data here only to block them after they send you money.
This time around you'll be tracked and arrested soon

grin grin grin grin grin

You say what?
My goodness, where's this guy from? You can reconsider doing something legal, you are a comedian. So I gave you headache to that extent? grin grin grin

Re: Family Suspects Foul Play As Akwa Ibom Man Dies After Meal With Lover by Joclebs(m): 1:47pm On Jun 25, 2022
CASTOSVILLA:
Are you not mad. You definitely did not read the post. Stupid ma
lalasticlala, myndd44
Re: Family Suspects Foul Play As Akwa Ibom Man Dies After Meal With Lover by CASTOSVILLA(m): 1:48pm On Jun 25, 2022
Joclebs:
lalasticlala, myndd44
You're still a crazy man.
Re: Family Suspects Foul Play As Akwa Ibom Man Dies After Meal With Lover by Samskid310(m): 1:54pm On Jun 25, 2022
Help me! Help me!! I no know where konji dey carry me go
Re: Family Suspects Foul Play As Akwa Ibom Man Dies After Meal With Lover by jimyjames(m): 1:55pm On Jun 25, 2022
Offpoint1:
You get issues with woman and next thing na to eat for ha house for yeye settlement?

Boss you fall hand
You should read the article not just the headline, he didn't eat at her house both of them went out bought shawarma and bear ate together had the same abdominal pain afterwards but the man died the lady is still alive but will swollen legs
Re: Family Suspects Foul Play As Akwa Ibom Man Dies After Meal With Lover by BigYash: 2:05pm On Jun 25, 2022
After breakup you still went to her Even ate there too.. I have nothing to say o.. Na meat when dey hungry am,he chop so...
Re: Family Suspects Foul Play As Akwa Ibom Man Dies After Meal With Lover by DroppingLiquid: 2:11pm On Jun 25, 2022
OdefaGirl:

Think before talking please. She's a suspect by the family not even the police nor the medical personnel. The guy is the victim already, so his picture can be shown but you can not do that to the girl, it's against the law.

If the girl was the victim and the guy was the suspect do you think they will blurr his face? You must be mentally challenged or this is the first time you're accessing the internet to tell me this rubbish. C'mon gettat.
Re: Family Suspects Foul Play As Akwa Ibom Man Dies After Meal With Lover by Vickho: 2:15pm On Jun 25, 2022
OdefaGirl:

grin grin grin grin grin

You say what?
My goodness, where's this guy from? You can reconsider doing something legal, you are a comedian. So I gave you headache to that extent? grin grin grin
something legal over ordinary 5k?
I'm trying to let you know that you're pilferer and a pretty scammer, next time you want to scam person try plot better money not ordinary 5k.
For you to scam that guy of just 5k shows the extent of your poverty strickenness
Re: Family Suspects Foul Play As Akwa Ibom Man Dies After Meal With Lover by Joclebs(m): 2:21pm On Jun 25, 2022
CASTOSVILLA:
You're still a crazy man.
Your papa left scrotal sac.
Re: Family Suspects Foul Play As Akwa Ibom Man Dies After Meal With Lover by Deborah98(f): 2:53pm On Jun 25, 2022
Joclebs:

Ex girlfriend allegedly poisons Ex Boyfriend
now what do we call these? Those of you that go back to your exes please how do you do it? Imagine going back to someone who used to be toxic, aggressive and all of that to start a new relationship with him or her? Don't tell me true love never dies and all of these sympathetic words.
Re: Family Suspects Foul Play As Akwa Ibom Man Dies After Meal With Lover by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 25, 2022
Typical of Ibibio women, because the use Toto water to cook their food, they believe any man who eats it must stay with them forever.
Re: Family Suspects Foul Play As Akwa Ibom Man Dies After Meal With Lover by FORWARDEVERLY: 3:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
MuMu Man..
Even the current ones I am with.. I don't eat I their place and i don't allow them access to my kitchen..
Re: Family Suspects Foul Play As Akwa Ibom Man Dies After Meal With Lover by davies(m): 3:21pm On Jun 25, 2022
Edwin my Guy. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Family Suspects Foul Play As Akwa Ibom Man Dies After Meal With Lover by OdefaGirl(f): 3:22pm On Jun 25, 2022
Vickho:
something legal over ordinary 5k?
I'm trying to let you know that you're pilferer and a pretty scammer, next time you want to scam person try plot better money not ordinary 5k.
For you to scam that guy of just 5k shows the extent of your poverty strickenness

You see the reason why you shouldn't see education as a waste..... See how you are telling people you dropped out of elementary class. So sad. If you no know book, try get the one we call common sense....... although it's not common cz it's so far from you. How you chose to be fooling yourself here is incredible. It's not my fault you can't comprehend a simple sentence. Try doing something legal from pickpocketing. Keep it up mofon. grin grin
Re: Family Suspects Foul Play As Akwa Ibom Man Dies After Meal With Lover by OdefaGirl(f): 3:26pm On Jun 25, 2022
DroppingLiquid:

If the girl was the victim and the guy was the suspect do you think they will blurr his face? You must be mentally challenged or this is the first time you're accessing the internet to tell me this rubbish. C'mon gettat.

Na so your sense take dey drop?
Reason with your head next time and stop being foolish. Do I blame you, if this country has a working law, your sense for don reform since. Go back and read the story, this time around, get an interpreter.
Re: Family Suspects Foul Play As Akwa Ibom Man Dies After Meal With Lover by jaxxy(m): 3:45pm On Jun 25, 2022
How can we confirm they got same reaction? Who treated the lady and how did she recover or she no go hospital?? undecided

Of she had only swollen legs and parts why didn't she call the man's family?

So they bought shawarma? how many cos I expect they had 1 each and not sharing 1. Then had beer. These are areas to investigate and arrive at what happened. Until we confirm the ladies symptoms she and her so called neighbours are suspects.
Re: Family Suspects Foul Play As Akwa Ibom Man Dies After Meal With Lover by Otasikwe(m): 4:04pm On Jun 25, 2022
JosephXavier:
Fear ladies but must importantly, fear a jilted female lover who has grown pass the age of 28
this idiot no far from d truth but d truth is far far away from him

Re: Family Suspects Foul Play As Akwa Ibom Man Dies After Meal With Lover by Ipp1: 4:06pm On Jun 25, 2022
Life
Re: Family Suspects Foul Play As Akwa Ibom Man Dies After Meal With Lover by Sweetness2020(f): 4:18pm On Jun 25, 2022
Vickho:
you just registered nairaland and you're already insulting people on your first comment.
see no allow make I reason your matter oh
see this werey is because of you,I registered nairaland, I was very angry with your comments, y calling women pussssy smelling I know you r a gay and you r use to anal sex. But I just want to remind you that you came to this world through pusssy and if you want to insult me ha go ahead I get time for people like you
Re: Family Suspects Foul Play As Akwa Ibom Man Dies After Meal With Lover by Vickho: 4:24pm On Jun 25, 2022
Sweetness2020:
see this werey is because of you,I registered nairaland, I was very angry with your comments, y calling women pussssy smelling I know you r a gay and you r use to anal sex. But I just want to remind you that you came to this world through pusssy and if you want to insult me ha go ahead I get time for people like you
I wasn't the one that made that comment, check well.
I only responded to your response to him
Re: Family Suspects Foul Play As Akwa Ibom Man Dies After Meal With Lover by Sweetness2020(f): 4:34pm On Jun 25, 2022
Vickho:
I wasn't the one that made that comment, check well.
I only responded to your response to him
ok I m sorry
Re: Family Suspects Foul Play As Akwa Ibom Man Dies After Meal With Lover by Nairalander248: 4:47pm On Jun 25, 2022
Devilagentcap:
Hmm.

I need 24k, somebody help me I will give it back by month and I promise to God who made me

I for give you but your username

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Men Fight In Italy, One Throws The Other Off A Bridge / A Group Of Ladies Flog Young Lady For Stealing Their Clothes (Pix) / Robber Begs For His Life As Angry Man Uses Machete On Him After Being Nabbed.PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.