Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:28 AM

Unknown person's Stole My Certificates -Bola Tinubu Tells INEC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown person's Stole My Certificates -Bola Tinubu Tells INEC (921 Views)

2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC / Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo: I Didn’t Forge My Certificates / My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unknown person's Stole My Certificates -Bola Tinubu Tells INEC by Gistermiller3: 9:02am On Jun 25, 2022
The flag bearer of the APC has been dragged to court after saying he did not attend any primary and secondary school. His statement came as a shock as Tinubu is claimed to have two degrees from American universities.

The action people's party are set to drag Bola Tinubu to court for a possible disqualification from the presidential elections.

Click link to See more details about the case below:

[url=https://gistermiller.com/bola-tinubu-to-be-dragged-to-court-after-saying-he-didnt-attend-primary-and-secondary-school/][/url]

Re: Unknown person's Stole My Certificates -Bola Tinubu Tells INEC by Afamed: 9:05am On Jun 25, 2022
Say No to fake News. Children of bitterness and confusion

41 Likes

Re: Unknown person's Stole My Certificates -Bola Tinubu Tells INEC by Totilopussylick(m): 9:15am On Jun 25, 2022
Re: Unknown person's Stole My Certificates -Bola Tinubu Tells INEC by Kalashnikov49: 9:19am On Jun 25, 2022
Shey una claim say..na una get social media...na die una dey. He will be disqualified and ridiculed and they your fuulishness will be exposed to the world...pathetic zombie...spits

Afamed:
Say No to fake News. Children of bitterness and confusion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown person's Stole My Certificates -Bola Tinubu Tells INEC by Afamed: 12:35pm On Jun 25, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Shey una claim say..na una get social media...na die una dey. He will be disqualified and ridiculed and they your fuulishness will be exposed to the world...pathetic zombie...spits

Yes, we run the media. You can see your fake news died on arrival

22 Likes

Re: Unknown person's Stole My Certificates -Bola Tinubu Tells INEC by Achilles881: 4:43pm On Jun 25, 2022
Does it mean that inspite of Nigerians claims of wisdom, Intelligence and sophistication, two certificateless men dubiously connered the country, fooling majority of the populace, then looted the country to smitherens. Jonathan is complete dunce and an slowpoke, being the president, it is his responsibility to safeguard the sanctity of the nations integrity, how can he allow touts and fraudsters to collect the country and run it to the ground.

1 Like

Re: Unknown person's Stole My Certificates -Bola Tinubu Tells INEC by Kalashnikov49: 5:42pm On Jun 25, 2022
I don Fix this STATEMENT....The real game buster dey load and then your fvvcking media wont have a useless say.

Afamed:

Yes, we run the media. You can see your fake news died on arrival

(1) (Reply)

The New Pvcs Are For Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Yusuf Datti Ahmed React To Festus Keyamo Saying Peter Obi Is Better Than Atiku / Foreign Ladies Spotted Wearing Tinubu T'shirts And Singing His Praises (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.