Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Can Someone Tell Me What They're Doing With 1975 Kobo Going For Millions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Someone Tell Me What They're Doing With 1975 Kobo Going For Millions (849 Views)

What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? / Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. / What Is This Pastor Doing With A Love Machine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Tell Me What They're Doing With 1975 Kobo Going For Millions by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 11:03am On Jun 25, 2022
I have a dicey situation. Someone asked my bro to find him 1975 kobo that he's going to get 9million as his percentage. Is this a scam or what?

Why does the kobo cost so much?

Who has any ideas?

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Tell Me What They're Doing With 1975 Kobo Going For Millions by Boogyman557: 11:10am On Jun 25, 2022
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What They're Doing With 1975 Kobo Going For Millions by Nazgul: 11:16am On Jun 25, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:
I have a dicey situation. Someone asked my bro to find him 1975 kobo that he's going to get 9million as his percentage. Is this a scam or what?

Who has any ideas?
It's a scam. Vintage items has no value in Nigeria, that's why people with tortoise car and other vintage cars, vintage phones, television, shoes...etc, have disposed them.

My best guess would be as you keep playing along with them, they'll at one point ask you for money in order to process the 9m for you.

7 Likes

Re: Can Someone Tell Me What They're Doing With 1975 Kobo Going For Millions by muyico(m): 11:26am On Jun 25, 2022
If is true? Why can him go sabo? He wil found it dere
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What They're Doing With 1975 Kobo Going For Millions by Chaos14: 11:31am On Jun 25, 2022
Find the coin and give them if they ask you for anything else leave them
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What They're Doing With 1975 Kobo Going For Millions by Chaos14: 11:36am On Jun 25, 2022
Please how do you delete your topics
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What They're Doing With 1975 Kobo Going For Millions by CreepyBlackpool: 12:03pm On Jun 25, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

Who has any ideas?
Someone once asked me for this sef. Had a couple of different coins from different countries at the time, but the person insisted he only wanted one from 1975. Unfortunately I didn't have any from the year.
Never knew why sha

(1) (Reply)

Zainab Collecting Big Gbola In The Back Of A Car / How Do I Overcome This Problem Of Forgetfulness? / Best And Safe Way To Increase Penis Size For Adult Of Age 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.