Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,426 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

How Do I Overcome This Problem Of Forgetfulness? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Overcome This Problem Of Forgetfulness? (867 Views)

I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness / How Do I Overcome This Crazy Habit? / Pls,how Do I Overcome This Nonsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Overcome This Problem Of Forgetfulness? by 4teenblaq: 9:49pm On Nov 01, 2022
Lately, I have been forgetful. Sometimes I can't really remember what happened few hours ago..

Most times when I dream, I forget almost everything or even all.

Please how do I go about it?
Re: How Do I Overcome This Problem Of Forgetfulness? by garriAndsugar: 9:52pm On Nov 01, 2022
Just borrow someone a huge amount of money and see if you would forget

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Overcome This Problem Of Forgetfulness? by Hollybratt(m): 9:56pm On Nov 01, 2022
garriAndsugar:
See effect of soaking garri and sugar everyday,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Overcome This Problem Of Forgetfulness? by PerfectStranger(m): 10:00pm On Nov 01, 2022
garriAndsugar:
You dey reason abeg

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Overcome This Problem Of Forgetfulness? by asuraking: 10:02pm On Nov 01, 2022
If u don't want to forget don't be hasty in whatever u do.
Re: How Do I Overcome This Problem Of Forgetfulness? by Cypress042(m): 10:03pm On Nov 01, 2022
Op do you know that masturbation can also be the cause of your forgetful memory ?

Try and understand my point, don't get me wrong sad

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Overcome This Problem Of Forgetfulness? by proff010: 10:03pm On Nov 01, 2022
Come borrow me 5million abeg

1 Like

Re: How Do I Overcome This Problem Of Forgetfulness? by 4teenblaq: 10:06pm On Nov 01, 2022
garriAndsugar:

So you think if I lend out someone big amount of money, I remember what I thought I wanted to do few hours ago? Or I would be able to remember someone's name after some few days? Or the dreams I had?
Re: How Do I Overcome This Problem Of Forgetfulness? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 01, 2022
Eat more coconut, be writing down things you ll forget in a book that you can quickly reach. Just write down the idea immediately you remember

1 Like

Re: How Do I Overcome This Problem Of Forgetfulness? by nosleep: 11:31pm On Nov 01, 2022
Smoking is not good for your health. I guess you take weed loud for that matter try stop am.
Re: How Do I Overcome This Problem Of Forgetfulness? by 4teenblaq: 10:19am On Nov 02, 2022
nosleep:
Smoking is not good for your health. I guess you take weed loud for that matter try stop am.
I don't smoke or take weed
Re: How Do I Overcome This Problem Of Forgetfulness? by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 02, 2022
4teenblaq:
Lately, I have been forgetful. Sometimes I can't really remember what happened few hours ago..

I can relate about forgetting dreams
I close my eyes this minute have a short dream open my eyes… then I find myself trying to recollect what I just saw now.. my head goes blank

Over thinking is prolly one of the problem.. learn to put your mind at peace before sleeping or doing anything

Someone once told me it seems I got partial amnesia although things I wish to forget I won’t forget that is the annoying part
Re: How Do I Overcome This Problem Of Forgetfulness? by 4teenblaq: 10:39am On Nov 02, 2022
azraeljaheel:

I can relate about forgetting dreams
I close my eyes this minute have a short dream open my eyes… then I find myself trying to recollect what I just saw now.. my head goes blank

Over thinking is prolly one of the problem.. learn to put your mind at peace before sleeping or doing anything

Someone once told me it seems I got partial amnesia although things I wish to forget I won’t forget that is the annoying part

Any remedy or solution to that?
Re: How Do I Overcome This Problem Of Forgetfulness? by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 02, 2022
4teenblaq:

Any remedy or solution to that?

It all has to do with the mental state of an individual

How often do your socialize (I seldom associate with people)
You need to organize yourself … you need to eat well… like I said before over thinking things too won’t help !!!! If you got any chronic condition you need to manage it eg depression

Engage yourself in positive things
Re: How Do I Overcome This Problem Of Forgetfulness? by tivhador: 12:02pm On Nov 02, 2022
Masturbation is the most common cause of this condition. Eat an egg each day and there will be some improvement.
4teenblaq:

Re: How Do I Overcome This Problem Of Forgetfulness? by OcheAlexander(m): 3:16pm On Nov 02, 2022
Go buy ginkgo biloba to boot your brain, it is good for memory enhancement it is a � herbal supplement can get from the pharmacy.
Re: How Do I Overcome This Problem Of Forgetfulness? by Evilstorm: 3:25pm On Nov 02, 2022
4teenblaq:

It is only natural and instinctive for our brain to delete unwanted and useless information and our dreams fall part of this category. It is same with childhood memories, our brain automatically delete them as they are not important
Re: How Do I Overcome This Problem Of Forgetfulness? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 02, 2022
4teenblaq:

Jusss watch blue sir!!! angry
Re: How Do I Overcome This Problem Of Forgetfulness? by 4teenblaq: 4:08pm On Nov 02, 2022
tivhador:
Masturbation is the most common cause of this condition. Eat an egg each day and there will be some improvement.

I don't masturbate

(1) (Reply)

"My Son Did This" – Frustrated Dad Films Son Entering A Cupboard To Press Phone / Delta Man Marries 2 Wives Same Day (photos) / Advice To Young Girls Before Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.