Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

What I Saw This Morning Made Me Believe The Popular Saying"life GOES ON" - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What I Saw This Morning Made Me Believe The Popular Saying"life GOES ON" (3750 Views)

I Saw This Snake Crawl Out Of My Generator's Corridor / Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! / Sad-Looking Bride Goes On Honeymoon, Kisses Husband, Now Looks Happy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Saw This Morning Made Me Believe The Popular Saying"life GOES ON" by Mindlog: 4:16am On Jun 26, 2022
favour32:

Dem dey tell man....if you get the resources, get as many wives as you can.

Na dat resources, overwhelming majority just don't have as majority are even struggling to cater for a wife and the children between them.
Re: What I Saw This Morning Made Me Believe The Popular Saying"life GOES ON" by galantjoe(m): 4:17am On Jun 26, 2022
Life must move on once one breaths.

This story teaches us men even women, that no one is indispensable. Take things easy at a tough take. Often take break, relax, if u do drink alcohol, take some to cool temper and frustration. Take good care of yourself. Nobody can do that for u.

1 Like

Re: What I Saw This Morning Made Me Believe The Popular Saying"life GOES ON" by jimmychang: 4:27am On Jun 26, 2022
Mindlog:

Biologically, females are created to live longer than men and the reason right from conception we lose more boys to stillbirths, under-five mortality.

Biologically grin grin grin.....mtchwww...if you don't getat!!!

1 Like

Re: What I Saw This Morning Made Me Believe The Popular Saying"life GOES ON" by Mindlog: 4:33am On Jun 26, 2022
jimmychang:

Biologically grin grin grin.....mtchwww...if you don't getat!!!

Yes, biologically the XX chromosomes is an edge. Ask medical doctors around you

Research why there was a higher survival rate of females patients of coronavirus in comparison to the male patients.
Re: What I Saw This Morning Made Me Believe The Popular Saying"life GOES ON" by favour32(m): 4:33am On Jun 26, 2022
Mindlog:

Na dat resources, overwhelming majority just don't have as majority are even struggling to cater for a wife and the children between them.
I nor blame most of dem....na condition make crayfish bend.
Check woman life, especially Nigeria own,dem nor dey love but only SELF INTEREST.
Na only man,dog and perhaps children may love unconditionally.
Re: What I Saw This Morning Made Me Believe The Popular Saying"life GOES ON" by jimmychang: 4:39am On Jun 26, 2022
Mindlog:

Yes, biologically the XX chromosomes is an edge. Ask medical doctors around you

Research why there was a higher survival rate of females patients of coronavirus in comparison to the male patients.

Everything is against us even mother nature grin grin grin grin grin...omo to be MaN na just to suffer grin grin grin..
Re: What I Saw This Morning Made Me Believe The Popular Saying"life GOES ON" by Mindlog: 4:51am On Jun 26, 2022
jimmychang:

Everything is against us even mother nature grin grin grin grin grin...omo to be MaN na just to suffer grin grin grin..

A change in the health and help-seeking-behaviours in men would increase their chances of living a bit longer but the irony is that, what is regarded as masculinity especially in our clime, counters most health and help-seeking-behaviours.

Men are less likely to seek proper medical attention or share medical conditions with fellow men because it tends to make them look and feel weak before other men. Men tend to show up in hospitals when it has become critical or worse, too late. More women contract HIV than men but more men die of complications of HIV than women

1 Like

Re: What I Saw This Morning Made Me Believe The Popular Saying"life GOES ON" by jimmychang: 5:01am On Jun 26, 2022
Mindlog:

A change in the health and help-seeking-behaviours in men would increase their chances of living a bit longer but the irony is that, what is regarded as masculinity especially in our clime, counters most health and help-seeking-behaviours.

Men are less likely to seek proper medical attention or share medical conditions with fellow men because it tends to make them look and feel weak before other men. Men tend to show up in hospitals when it has become critical or worse, too late. More women contract HIV than men but more men die of complications of HIV than women

Wow,this is truly an eye opener!!...and it is the truth.
Re: What I Saw This Morning Made Me Believe The Popular Saying"life GOES ON" by Keniwit(m): 7:06am On Jun 26, 2022
RepoMan007:
In Nigeria of today where the buying power of money is fast going out, that 14 months would have been 28 months 10 years ago.
Since it is also possible for a man to impregnate another Lady after a wife's demise let's take it easy with her but then the pregnancy is another mouth to be feed in few moths time.
Well, you right tho
Re: What I Saw This Morning Made Me Believe The Popular Saying"life GOES ON" by Vickho: 8:52am On Jun 26, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Okay. Next.
stop being stupid on this forum
If you can't contribute to a thread then you better take your stinking and irritating self out of the thread.
For centuries now you've been trolling on a faceless forum while your life isn't progressing, your mates are working and married but you're Still battling ASUU strike.
Don't you have some shame?

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw This Morning Made Me Believe The Popular Saying"life GOES ON" by Keniwit(m): 9:08am On Jun 26, 2022
Vickho:
If you can't contribute to a thread then you better take your stinking and irritating self out of the thread.
For centuries now you've been trolling on a faceless forum while your life isn't progressing, your mates are working and married but you're Still battling ASUU strike.
Savages for vawulence lolz

1 Like

Re: What I Saw This Morning Made Me Believe The Popular Saying"life GOES ON" by Keniwit(m): 9:11am On Jun 26, 2022
Vickho:
Savage

1 Like

Re: What I Saw This Morning Made Me Believe The Popular Saying"life GOES ON" by SEXONLY: 2:04pm On Jun 26, 2022
na today? life goes on.
Re: What I Saw This Morning Made Me Believe The Popular Saying"life GOES ON" by Nonam: 6:16pm On Jun 26, 2022
Hmmm undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

My 2yr Old Child - Is This Normal? / My Friends Elder Brother Slapped His Wife / Is Anything Wrong With This Monthly List A Wife Wrote To Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.