Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

She Sent Nude Video To Her Lover, Who Ended Up Uploading It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Sent Nude Video To Her Lover, Who Ended Up Uploading It (3235 Views)

Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad / Nigeria Lady Bewitched Lover Who Dumped Her (Photos) / She Sent Me This After We Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Sent Nude Video To Her Lover, Who Ended Up Uploading It by bmdmix13: 11:23am On Jun 25, 2022
So young, but those boobs have seen days sha

CLICK HERE TO WATCH VIDEO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Sent Nude Video To Her Lover, Who Ended Up Uploading It by Cerebellum: 11:28am On Jun 25, 2022
God will save your soul

1 Like

Re: She Sent Nude Video To Her Lover, Who Ended Up Uploading It by bmdmix13: 12:15pm On Jun 25, 2022
Cerebellum:
God will save your soul
than d devil saving it
Re: She Sent Nude Video To Her Lover, Who Ended Up Uploading It by lifenija: 12:30pm On Jun 25, 2022
Cerebellum:
God will save your soul
like say u no dey ask for nude pic or video
Re: She Sent Nude Video To Her Lover, Who Ended Up Uploading It by bmdmix13: 3:49pm On Jun 25, 2022
lifenija:
like say u no dey ask for nude pic or video
u dey mind am
Re: She Sent Nude Video To Her Lover, Who Ended Up Uploading It by lifenija: 5:58pm On Jun 25, 2022
bmdmix13:
u dey mind am
lol but bro how many account u get self grin grin grin grin
Re: She Sent Nude Video To Her Lover, Who Ended Up Uploading It by KingDash: 6:02pm On Jun 25, 2022
When league go start I won see haaland in action
Re: She Sent Nude Video To Her Lover, Who Ended Up Uploading It by lifenija: 7:01pm On Jun 25, 2022
KingDash:
When league go start I won see haaland in action
soon, for bed
Re: She Sent Nude Video To Her Lover, Who Ended Up Uploading It by bmdmix13: 7:02pm On Jun 25, 2022
lifenija:
lol but bro how many account u get self grin grin grin grin
any one u see bmd n posting na studio or bmdpost blog, thats me
Re: She Sent Nude Video To Her Lover, Who Ended Up Uploading It by KingDash: 8:20pm On Jun 25, 2022
What do you mean fam
lifenija:
soon, for bed
Re: She Sent Nude Video To Her Lover, Who Ended Up Uploading It by lifenija: 9:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
bmdmix13:
any one u see bmd n posting na studio or bmdpost blog, thats me
ok badt man
Re: She Sent Nude Video To Her Lover, Who Ended Up Uploading It by bmdmix13: 6:48am On Jun 26, 2022
grin
lifenija:
ok badt man

(1) (Reply)

Be faithful Ladies and Gentlemen. / My Life Partner Is Gay / Would U Marry Ur Age Mate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.